April 26, 2024, 02:50:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - Casey Sentencing Day 7/7/11  (Read 511320 times)
Thunder_Sis
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1600 on: July 07, 2011, 08:40:47 PM »

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/397/petition-for-the-federal-government-to-prosecute-casey-anthony/

The Federal Prosecution's office recently stated that a case must be brought to them in order to take action. Double Jeopardy does not apply if federal charges are filed against Casey for violating the civil rights of her child; she can receive a life sentence if convicted. Anyone who waits a month to report their child missing has violated his or her civil rights. Sign the petition and repost!!

Petition For The Federal Government To Prosecute Casey Anthony

is this a joke? please say its not

The Penal Procedural Code (Strafprozessordnung - StPO) provides some exceptions to the double jeopardy rule:
A retrial not in favour of the defendant is permissible after a final judgment,

if a document that was considered authentic during the trial was actually not authentic or forged,
if a witness or authorised expert wilfully or negligently made a wrong deposition or willfully gave a wrong simple testimony,
if a professional or lay judge, who made the decision, had committed a crime by violating his or her duties as a judge in the case
if an acquitted defendant makes a credible confession in court or out of court.
— § 362 StPO

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Double_jeopardy

Please please let Perry forget about the Fla courts budget and bring her back in for a retrial.
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1601 on: July 07, 2011, 08:42:13 PM »

http://www.change.org/petitions/create-caylees-law?utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=share_petition&utm_term=own_wall

Caylee's Law

We are at 500.000 in less then 2 days.

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1602 on: July 07, 2011, 08:42:45 PM »

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/397/petition-for-the-federal-government-to-prosecute-casey-anthony/

The Federal Prosecution's office recently stated that a case must be brought to them in order to take action. Double Jeopardy does not apply if federal charges are filed against Casey for violating the civil rights of her child; she can receive a life sentence if convicted. Anyone who waits a month to report their child missing has violated his or her civil rights. Sign the petition and repost!!

do not post joke.....it is real
I'm not going to get my hopes up or get excited butr goping to pray each morning and night that the federal government will step in and I know perfect jurors this time 12 judges across the nation could be picked or top scientists or medical examiners
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1603 on: July 07, 2011, 08:42:52 PM »

Juror No. 3 Talks To WFTV About Casey Verdict

Posted: 12:51 pm EDT July 7, 2011

“We all determined, it just wasn't enough to say definitively that a crime was committed and that's what we needed to know. We needed to know how she died,” said Ford.

Ford told WFTV that she made her decision before the deliberations and is still sticking to it.

“I knew before I went in that there was a lot of circumstantial evidence that was pretty damning, but at the same time I didn't know how the little girl died, I had no idea how that child died,” said Ford.

“Now that you've had time to think about your decision a little more, how do you feel about the decision you made?” asked Craig.

“I am confident and it's a decision that was made collectively,” she replied.

http://www.wftv.com/news/28475030/detail.html

I just think they partied in the Hotel rooms, if they did not deliberate, what else did they do? 

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1604 on: July 07, 2011, 08:43:40 PM »

The Penal Procedural Code (Strafprozessordnung - StPO) provides some exceptions to the double jeopardy rule:

if a document that was considered authentic during the trial was actually not authentic or forged,
if a witness or authorised expert wilfully or negligently made a wrong deposition or willfully gave a wrong simple testimony, CINDY!!!!!!!
if a professional or lay judge, who made the decision, had committed a crime by violating his or her duties as a judge in the case
— § 362 StPO

b. is CINDY ALL THE WAY

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1605 on: July 07, 2011, 08:43:52 PM »

I signed this yesterday, but my question is....WHO brings it to the Federal Prosecutors?
They don't read petitions.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1606 on: July 07, 2011, 08:44:08 PM »

“We all determined, it just wasn't enough to say definitively that a crime was committed and that's what we needed to know. We needed to know how she died,” said Ford.

Ford told WFTV that she made her decision before the deliberations and is still sticking to it.

“I knew before I went in that there was a lot of circumstantial evidence that was pretty damning, but at the same time I didn't know how the little girl died, I had no idea how that child died,” said Ford.

“Now that you've had time to think about your decision a little more, how do you feel about the decision you made?” asked Craig.

I just think they partied in the Hotel rooms, if they did not deliberate, what else did they do? 
Played cards and ate snacks
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1607 on: July 07, 2011, 08:44:37 PM »

NG - Jinx interview with Mumbles.  

Jinx - What do you say to people that respect the juries verdict but are outraged over the verdict?

Mumbles - I would like for them to  study the Constitution the United States and for them to learn the things that the jury did.  I have never seen a more eloquent recitation of it than from juror #3 that publicly spoke yesterday.  She was on the money.  People should pay attention to her.

OMG is she was indicative of what smart jurors are like, we need to stop using the jury system all together. She did not even understand the judge's direction for them. She was dumber than a box of rocks.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1608 on: July 07, 2011, 08:44:39 PM »

NG - Jinx interview with Mumbles. 

Jinx - What do you say to people that respect the juries verdict but are outraged over the verdict?

Mumbles - I would like for them to  study the Constitution the United States and for them to learn the things that the jury did.  I have never seen a more eloquent recitation of it than from juror #3 that publicly spoke yesterday.  She was on the money.  People should pay attention to her.

BBM, almost a Freudian slip there isn't it Mumbles....do you really mean she TOOK the money???????

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1609 on: July 07, 2011, 08:45:35 PM »

Thank you Sunny..just signed..I am 3,190 I believe.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #1610 on: July 07, 2011, 08:46:01 PM »

I am crying so hard I'm hyperventilating. How is this even right? Why?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Morris_Endeavor

It;s time to hit the airwaves and internet.  We need to contact as many of the current client of William Morris agency as possible and demand that they drop him as representation unless he drops the killer and her fake lawyer.

I know Ashton Kutcher, Sharon Osborne spoke out how outrageous the verdict it was.  Hopefully we can get this information on Twitter.

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1611 on: July 07, 2011, 08:46:08 PM »

if a witness or authorised expert wilfully or negligently made a wrong deposition or willfully gave a wrong simple testimony, CINDY!!!!!!!
— § 362 StPO

b. is CINDY ALL THE WAY

Also the "expert" Rodriguez.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1612 on: July 07, 2011, 08:46:16 PM »

http://palmharbor.patch.com/articles/casey-anthony-juror-we-are-upset-that-people-think-were-incompetent
Casey Anthony Juror: 'We Are Upset That People Think We're Incompetent'
Palm Harbor resident Dean Eckstadt speaks about his experience as an alternate juror during the Casey Anthony trial.

::snipping2::
Eckstadt also said he does not think his fellow jurors from Pinellas County fear for their safety because of the verdict they reached.

He says that the jurors he has talked to are worried about something else entirely. "We are upset that people think we're incompetent," he said on the Today show. "We made the decision on the law. You can't have emotion in the situation, and I think that came down to the final decision."
 ::snipping2::

BBM..That says it all..they should be impeached as a jury and this should be a mistrial.  The alternates keep referencing "WE"..since they aren't royalty that says to me they talked about this among themselves well before they were separated for just the 12..not the alternates..to make their decision.

Someone at the prosecutors office needs to do something about this..atleast file a motion to poll each juror separately about what went on before, during, and after the verdict was announced.

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1613 on: July 07, 2011, 08:47:23 PM »

Thanks!  Interesting interview ...
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1614 on: July 07, 2011, 08:47:42 PM »

they were busy doing nothing, eating and drinking. 

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1615 on: July 07, 2011, 08:47:56 PM »

>

Mumbles - I would like for them to  study the Constitution the United States and for them to learn the things that the jury did.  I have never seen a more eloquent recitation of it than from juror #3 that publicly spoke yesterday.  She was on the money.  People should pay attention to her.
>

We are!!!

>

Jennifer Ford told WFTV that she made her decision before the deliberations and is still sticking to it.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1616 on: July 07, 2011, 08:48:07 PM »

Maybe far out, but I signed the petition anyway.
http://apps.facebook.com/petitions/397/petition-for-the-federal-government-to-prosecute-casey-anthony/

Thanks for considering it.
karen

It states the goal is for 1000 signatures and is way over that.
So when do it go to the courts and who sends/take it their?

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1617 on: July 07, 2011, 08:49:30 PM »

On JVM tonight it was said that lightening struck a tree today where Caylee's remains were found. How symbolic.  an angelic monkey

I also want to thank-you for the link to sign the petition for Caylee's law. I signed it earlier today and it was close to 300k..It is at or over 400k now.
She needs to be honored in this way and this law would have at least sentenced Casey to a felony!

In the 1950's children were snatched by the terrible polio disease. Mothers were hysterical, frightened, scared and felt not enough was being done. They bonded en-mass and their numbers created something called, "The Mother's March of Dimes." Does anyone know someone today, with polio?

Again, mothers banded together to fight the tragic killing of their children by drunk drivers. An organization was formed called MADD, "Mothers Against Drunk Drivers."
Legislation changed.

Together, Mothers have a strength known only to them but feared by all others. We bear the children and we gladly give our lives to protect them.

We are angered and want "Justice For Caylee" and all victimized children.

The Caylee Law is a huge step to this end and we have, collectively, accomplished this in a matter of hours...not years.

I rest my case. I am proud to be a mother, grandmother, great grandmother and proud to be a monkey.

So true. Yes, I know people who WERE struck by polio and continue suffering the consequences so I know what those Mothers accomplished.

The fact that things can happen in a matter of hours and not years is one of the great things about the new technologies.

We can add the men and dads to the mix regarding this case and any legislation resulting from it. Caylee's death, and the injustice of letting Casey free has touched everyone. IMHO

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1618 on: July 07, 2011, 08:49:35 PM »

Jose Baez
I want to thank all of my fb friends for all of the kind words. I am still running on adrenaline and I can see the beach, I just haven't gotten there yet, but it's coming Wink Unfortunately, I think it is still too soon to talk about the case but I may do something for my fb friends in the near future.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000682230313

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1619 on: July 07, 2011, 08:50:03 PM »

they were busy doing nothing, eating and drinking. 

Sorry, eating, drinking and playing cards.  What else?  They were bored from doing nothing and decided to go home. IMO

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.