April 16, 2024, 08:13:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - Casey Sentencing Day 7/7/11  (Read 510417 times)
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1660 on: July 07, 2011, 09:23:39 PM »

Hi Karen,
Donna MacLean commented on her Wall post.
Donna wrote: "Thanks Karen for your help. I have someone good. but have to be patient. He is working very hard for me. I should know soon."

Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1661 on: July 07, 2011, 09:24:17 PM »

Juror No. 3 Talks To WFTV About Casey Verdict

Posted: 12:51 pm EDT July 7, 2011

“We all determined, it just wasn't enough to say definitively that a crime was committed and that's what we needed to know. We needed to know how she died,” said Ford.

Ford told WFTV that she made her decision before the deliberations and is still sticking to it.

“I knew before I went in that there was a lot of circumstantial evidence that was pretty damning, but at the same time I didn't know how the little girl died, I had no idea how that child died,” said Ford.

“Now that you've had time to think about your decision a little more, how do you feel about the decision you made?” asked Craig.

“I am confident and it's a decision that was made collectively,” she replied.

http://www.wftv.com/news/28475030/detail.html
Well that sums it up quite clearly. She made her decision BEFORE deliberations and vowed not budge from it. She then says we made the decision "collectively".

You can't make this stuff up!! 

That's like saying, "let's be independent, together".
I am so tired of these jurors saying That Child or The Child she had a name you azzholts It is Casey Marie
Sorry its Caylee Marie Im so upset I called that sweet angel baby by that monster's name Im sorry everyone I have to stop posting til I get myself under control better
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1662 on: July 07, 2011, 09:24:18 PM »

Is this for real?????

Casey Anthony Reality Show Anticipated for Fall 2011
http://news.lalate.com/2011/07/07/casey-anthony-reality-show-anticipated-for-fall-2011/

I really find it hard to believe that Casey Anthony will get a reality show. I think fame is going to be harder than many have speculated. If she had a TV show, what sponsor would put ads on it? They would be boycotted out of existence. If they bailed on Tiger Woods, how could Casey ever get an advertiser? Who would it be, a duct tape company? Hefty bags?

I also think any interview is not going to fetch as must as people think. Who is going to pay big money to someone is famous for lying? Why would anyone read a book of a known liar? People know she did it and the hate that would be heaped on who ever associated with her, the baggage would be too much.

Bin Laden is dead, Casey might be just as hated.

People really don't like baby killers, that is not a marketable item.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1663 on: July 07, 2011, 09:25:03 PM »

MarthaSugalski Martha Sugalski
At 10 - EquuSearch tells Casey show us the $$-final launch eve-Mason says he gave a "jackal" in media the bird-restaurant says NO jurors

MarthaSugalski Martha Sugalski
As if that is not enough at 10, there is more - meet the potty prowler-baby wants a beer-Casey's stuff on ebay.

http://twitter.com/#!/MarthaSugalski
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1664 on: July 07, 2011, 09:25:06 PM »

I just sent an email to Toby Keith and to Paradigm - here is a list of some of their clients if anyone is interested from Wiki: Paradigm's clients include Academy Award winning actors; Philip Seymour Hoffman, Adrien Brody and Chris Cooper as well as Katherine Heigl, Gary Oldman, Mariska Hargitay, Mark Harmon and Amanda Righetti. Musical artists include; Dave Matthews Band, Coldplay, Toby Keith, Aerosmith, Phish, Will.I.Am, The Dead, Robert Plant and Alison Krauss.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paradigm_Talent_Agency

I don't know if you saw the post with his agent named as Jim Griffin and who Jim's other clients are.  I wonder how Regis or Willard feel about the verdict and Bobo ?

I did not until after I posted -  I will be contacting both of them if I can find emails and let them know that I will not be watching anything they are on.   

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1665 on: July 07, 2011, 09:25:35 PM »

Red - does Jennifer Ford have multiple personalities? Is that how she made up her mind before deliberations "collectively"

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1666 on: July 07, 2011, 09:25:58 PM »

took me forever4 to catch up since I been home from work. I got to see a little before I left this morning. Sickens me to see she will be set free next week...

People I work with followed this..and friends of mine I have know for over 20 yrs.. they all said they will NEVER get involved this deeply in another case again.

I dont know who I hate more.. Joran Vandersloot or Casey.. or Baez.. or Mason... ect...

If I was a juror .. Id be wearing a freaking bullet proof vest.. ASSHOLES

I am not one to wish ill will on people cause it bites me in the ass.. and well.. Here goes.........

I HOPE the bitch gets shot.. right in the head.. drive by whatever it takes to knock her sorry lying HO BAG ass out of this world.
OR gets struck by the same BOLT that hit where Cayless remaind were found.. THAT there was a message from Caylee and the DEAR LORD himself. I BELEIVE in those kind of things.

Gal I work with said she needs her uterus yanked out of her to NEVER have another kid as LONG as she lives. BUT some stupid ass MO FO.. <perhaps Baez> would prob. do her sorry azz and preggy her.    UNLESS MASON gets to her first.. but I would imagine that AZZ is so old.. he probably shoots "BLANKS".. or dust.. 

God Bless you Caylee.. I think he has.. you are in his loving arms and away from your EVEIUL family.. NOBODY wanted to see you dead.. ANYONE of us here and thousands on this earth would have taken you in a heartbeat.   an angelic monkey

You will be a Gaurdian Angel for other children ..

I think I will shut up now.. <maybe.. >
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1667 on: July 07, 2011, 09:26:42 PM »

Is this for real?????

http://news.lalate.com/2011/07/07/casey-anthony-reality-show-anticipated-for-fall-2011/

I really find it hard to believe that Casey Anthony will get a reality show. I think fame is going to be harder than many have speculated. If she had a TV show, what sponsor would put ads on it? They would be boycotted out of existence. If they bailed on Tiger Woods, how could Casey ever get an advertiser? Who would it be, a duct tape company? Hefty bags?

I also think any interview is not going to fetch as must as people think. Who is going to pay big money to someone is famous for lying? Why would anyone read a book of a known liar? People know she did it and the hate that would be heaped on who ever associated with her, the baggage would be too much.

re: sponsors, add condoms, birth control, and Public Service announcements on STD's come to mind.
lilme
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1668 on: July 07, 2011, 09:27:09 PM »

I just sent an email to Toby Keith and to Paradigm - here is a list of some of their clients if anyone is interested from Wiki: Paradigm's clients include Academy Award winning actors; Philip Seymour Hoffman, Adrien Brody and Chris Cooper as well as Katherine Heigl, Gary Oldman, Mariska Hargitay, Mark Harmon and Amanda Righetti. Musical artists include; Dave Matthews Band, Coldplay, Toby Keith, Aerosmith, Phish, Will.I.Am, The Dead, Robert Plant and Alison Krauss.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paradigm_Talent_Agency
Im sorry I am confused.  Sent to Toby Keith because he is one of their clients?
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1669 on: July 07, 2011, 09:28:05 PM »

What a ridiculous day this has been.  6 days.  All of Casey's twenty-somthing male suitors outside the courthouse.  No probation.

**DISCLAIMER**What I've stated below is just my opinion and in no means to be taken as a threat of any kind**

The question now is not IF she's gonna get whacked, but WHEN.  Should we start a pool?  Because there's no way she's going to be accepted anywhere.  And the people who agree with the jury and think justice was served, well they can spin it any way they want and it's still wrong wrong WRONG.  People are furious and there's nowhere for her to hide.  Now that she's free to go anywhere, she'll probably get an advance on the millions she's gonna make and move to another country for several years and wait until the furor dies down.  Which it will, inevitably.  Hopefully her true nature will get the better of her and she'll commit some sort of crime that will land her behind bars.

Anyway, if she's stupid enough to remain in the United States, I give her 6 months before the vigilantes come-a-knocking.

As for Lee, did he get an attorney because he's going to take his sister to court for defamation?  He should.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1670 on: July 07, 2011, 09:28:55 PM »

Is this for real?????

KC is the new OJ 2.0...   

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1671 on: July 07, 2011, 09:30:04 PM »

Hi Karen,
Donna MacLean commented on her Wall post.
Donna wrote: "Thanks Karen for your help. I have someone good. but have to be patient. He is working very hard for me. I should know soon."

Karen, since the results of the Caylee's dna is available online, can Donna have her dna compared to Caylee's online?  Would that give her any idea?
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1672 on: July 07, 2011, 09:32:04 PM »

Interesting.. by what he didnt say.. Lippman on with Dr Drew cannot comment on whether G&C will stay together.. They are taking everything day by day. He also said he still reps Lee but doesnt speak for him. He can speak for himself

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1673 on: July 07, 2011, 09:32:31 PM »

What a ridiculous day this has been.  6 days.  All of Casey's twenty-somthing male suitors outside the courthouse.  No probation.

**DISCLAIMER**What I've stated below is just my opinion and in no means to be taken as a threat of any kind**

The question now is not IF she's gonna get whacked, but WHEN.  Should we start a pool?  Because there's no way she's going to be accepted anywhere.  And the people who agree with the jury and think justice was served, well they can spin it any way they want and it's still wrong wrong WRONG.  People are furious and there's nowhere for her to hide.  Now that she's free to go anywhere, she'll probably get an advance on the millions she's gonna make and move to another country for several years and wait until the furor dies down.  Which it will, inevitably.  Hopefully her true nature will get the better of her and she'll commit some sort of crime that will land her behind bars.

Anyway, if she's stupid enough to remain in the United States, I give her 6 months before the vigilantes come-a-knocking.

As for Lee, did he get an attorney because he's going to take his sister to court for defamation?  He should.
OJ was pretty hate for a long time and even today, but he managed to have friends and live in resort places and still have all the luxuries in life.  Casey will follow suit.  She'll be surrounded by people who need to protect their investments (William Morris), so I doubt anybody will get near her.  JMO
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1674 on: July 07, 2011, 09:33:29 PM »

Jose Baez
I want to thank all of my fb friends for all of the kind words. I am still running on adrenaline and I can see the beach, I just haven't gotten there yet, but it's coming Wink Unfortunately, I think it is still too soon to talk about the case but I may do something for my fb friends in the near future.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000682230313

Interesting..I didn't see the Barbara WAH WAH interview last night because I refuse to watch her or him...but ..give me a break..I am sure he talked about the case and Casey and himself and the entire defense team..WTH else would he talk about..his knitting hobby..FTLOG.

I like her and he was pretty humble. She did ask him if he'd react the same way casey reacted, and he said no.
He spoke of his love for his mother and just believes he did his job.
I turned the show on basically to see the moron juror.
I was so tired I don't even remember if Jeff was on after Bozo.

Baez was talking about "his love for his mother?" We all love our mother, Caylee loved her mother.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1675 on: July 07, 2011, 09:34:30 PM »

I don't care, let her out today.  The system failed Caylee.   Casey will kill again just like Joran van der Sloot unless someone gets to her first.  They are of the same mold. 

The mold?  Casey and Joran both have parents who failed big time to teach their children that the established legal and moral boundaries of civilized society are applicable to them and ... if they choose to disregard those boundaries they will not be protected from the consequences.

Janet

++++

DR. DREW
Beth Holloway: The Casey, Joran Lies
Aired June 23, 2011 - 21:00:00

<snipped? 

PINSKY: You believe that Van Der Sloot and Casey Anthony have similar modus operandi. Tell us about that.

BETH HOLLOWAY: I do.

PINSKY: Before I get too emotional.

HOLLOWAY: Thank you, Dr. Drew. I do. Of course, both of them had the litany of lies -- you know, here, from both of them. Something that I think is even more so striking is this mode of operation from the two. From Joran come started out the same way. Oh, I left her at the beach. She`s fine. No involvement. She`s alive, OK? Casey started out the same way, left her with the nanny, she`s fine.

Then as things began to get a little warmer and more uncomfortable, then he changed it to, well, it was an accident, something tragic happened, but, you know, it was an accident. Same thing kind of with Casey. Well, it was an accident. Now, they`ve changed them from an alive Natalee and Caylee to a deceased Natalee and Caylee.

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1106/23/ddhln.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1676 on: July 07, 2011, 09:36:39 PM »

This video shows Mumbles walking into court this morning

Cheney Mason The Hypocrite

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMVJ091EoDQ
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1677 on: July 07, 2011, 09:37:22 PM »

OJ was pretty hate for a long time and even today, but he managed to have friends and live in resort places and still have all the luxuries in life.  Casey will follow suit.  She'll be surrounded by people who need to protect their investments (William Morris), so I doubt anybody will get near her.  JMO

Vigilantes are wishful thinking but has that really ever happened, that we know of? The crazies seem to go after the good people, like John Lennon.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1678 on: July 07, 2011, 09:38:11 PM »

NG - Jinx interview with Mumbles.  

Jinx - What do you say to people that respect the juries verdict but are outraged over the verdict?

Mumbles - I would like for them to study the Constitution the United States and for them to learn the things that the jury did.  I have never seen a more eloquent recitation of it than from juror #3 that publicly spoke yesterday. She was on the money. People should pay attention to her.

OMG is she was indicative of what smart jurors are like, we need to stop using the jury system all together. She did not even understand the judge's direction for them. She was dumber than a box of rocks.

CHENEY MASON ... Mr. No credibility. How come he says below that the atty and family have no credibility? How come he says that Casey will get life in prison? How come he says that an accidental death will be tough to swallow, yet juror #3 swallowed hook, line and sinker.

Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1679 on: July 07, 2011, 09:38:52 PM »

Wow...so I wonder if it's possible that Perry, Baez and Mason are part of the "good ol boy" network.

You know, I read a story once about a woman who was convicted because the prosecutors were friendly with the judge and gave him kick-backs so that he'd convict.  Yet Perry seems not that type.  But at this point, nothing would surprise me.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.