April 24, 2024, 07:55:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - Casey Sentencing Day 7/7/11  (Read 511062 times)
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1700 on: July 07, 2011, 10:00:41 PM »

Does anyone remember when growing up some would say if you didn't tell the truth you'd be struck by lightning?

Was God sending a sign that there is cause and affect? Just Wondering IMO

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1701 on: July 07, 2011, 10:01:27 PM »

Paradigm Snags NY TV Agent Jim Griffin
Wednesday January 6, 2010 @ 2:19pm PST

::snipping2::

Jim will be spearheading a new Broadcasting department for the agency. Jim has brought with him many of his long time clients including Regis Philbin, Emeril Lagasse, Fred Thompson, Jim Leher, Chris Cuomo, Geraldo Rivera, John Gibson, Bernard Goldberg, Mike Barnicle, Charles Grodin and Willard Scott. The agency will represent these clients in all areas. Additional new clients will be announced in the coming days. Jim comes to us from WME."

http://www.deadline.com/2010/01/paradigm-snags-ny-tv-agent-jim-griffin/

I can not imagine Emeril, Regis, Willard all in the same waiting room with Baez..I just can not....

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1702 on: July 07, 2011, 10:03:47 PM »

Jose Baez
I want to thank all of my fb friends for all of the kind words. I am still running on adrenaline and I can see the beach, I just haven't gotten there yet, but it's coming Wink Unfortunately, I think it is still too soon to talk about the case but I may do something for my fb friends in the near future.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000682230313

He is disgusting.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1703 on: July 07, 2011, 10:04:08 PM »

Does anyone remember when growing up some would say if you didn't tell the truth you'd be struck by lightning?

Oh Yeah!!
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1704 on: July 07, 2011, 10:04:43 PM »

Paradigm Snags NY TV Agent Jim Griffin
Wednesday January 6, 2010 @ 2:19pm PST

Jim will be spearheading a new Broadcasting department for the agency. Jim has brought with him many of his long time clients including Regis Philbin, Emeril Lagasse, Fred Thompson, Jim Leher, Chris Cuomo, Geraldo Rivera, John Gibson, Bernard Goldberg, Mike Barnicle, Charles Grodin and Willard Scott. The agency will represent these clients in all areas. Additional new clients will be announced in the coming days. Jim comes to us from WME."

http://www.deadline.com/2010/01/paradigm-snags-ny-tv-agent-jim-griffin/

I can not imagine Emeril, Regis, Willard all in the same waiting room with Baez..I just can not....
I dont know who would even watch him, it was bad enough listening to him these past 3 yrs
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1705 on: July 07, 2011, 10:05:30 PM »

Listening to Jesse Grund on with Dr Drew..it is pretty intense to listen to him describe that whole gang

Very interesting. He said he stood up to Cindy so now, IMO,I can understand why Cindy was trying to frame him of murder. Maybe 'spitefull bxxxxxx' runs in the family.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1706 on: July 07, 2011, 10:05:39 PM »

OMG Greta has juror 3 on.......

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1707 on: July 07, 2011, 10:07:49 PM »

Listening to Jesse Grund on with Dr Drew..it is pretty intense to listen to him describe that whole gang

Very interesting. He said he stood up to Cindy so now, IMO,I can understand why Cindy was trying to frame him of murder. Maybe 'spitefull bxxxxxx' runs in the family.
I hate to say it and this is MOO but jessi is collecting blood money for each appearence and wouldnt surprise me if he gets book, movie deal
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1708 on: July 07, 2011, 10:08:57 PM »

Question is, who will sign as Casey's agent?

I do not recall OJ being invited to do talk shows. Am I remembering correctly? I do remember him calling in to a show. I recall him writing his book.

As others have commented, will Lee file a wrongful death suit in regards to Caylee his niece and defamation of character suit against his sister? If not, who could do it? It was rich when OJ lost the suit against him. I forget if they ever collected or not.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1709 on: July 07, 2011, 10:09:50 PM »

Caylee Anthony Case: 'I Was There When The Search For Caylee Began'

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/david-lohr/caylee-anthony-case-i-was_b_892787.html?#s300027&title=Caylee_Marie_Anthony
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1710 on: July 07, 2011, 10:10:00 PM »

I am listening to him and all I can say is ... your poor, simpleton bastard. This kid does not know how lucky he is that Casey left him. This kid thought he had Casey figured out? LOL, like a said above ... you are clueless. This grifter would have taken you for all you and your family was worth had you ever married her.

Casey tried to set you up for the fall until it was much easier to go after George.

Don't get me wrong, Jesse seems like a good kid, but he was way out of his league with Casey. She would have eaten him alive, spit him out and tossed him in the swamp.

I wonder whether the Grund's will go after Casey and the A's in a civil suit for defamation of character?
He said now thats it is over, he feels freer to speak ... and he sure is...

His dad said on another show ... this ain't over. How could anyone have closure when a baby is found in a swamp with duct tape on her mouth? Casey and A's were going to accuse Jesse. He was the initial mark.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1711 on: July 07, 2011, 10:10:41 PM »

Jose Baez
I want to thank all of my fb friends for all of the kind words. I am still running on adrenaline and I can see the beach, I just haven't gotten there yet, but it's coming Wink Unfortunately, I think it is still too soon to talk about the case but I may do something for my fb friends in the near future.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000682230313

Interesting..I didn't see the Barbara WAH WAH interview last night because I refuse to watch her or him...but ..give me a break..I am sure he talked about the case and Casey and himself and the entire defense team..WTH else would he talk about..his knitting hobby..FTLOG.

I like her and he was pretty humble. She did ask him if he'd react the same way casey reacted, and he said no.
He spoke of his love for his mother and just believes he did his job.
I turned the show on basically to see the moron juror.
I was so tired I don't even remember if Jeff was on after Bozo.

Thanks Curly..American audiences always like to hear love of Mom, apple pie and America..I guess he can't go wrong with that stradegy.  He sure didn't miss a beat between yesterday in court , last night on TV and today back in court.

Did she ask him any hard questions though..like did he believe George molested her?  She used to be good at asking the hard questions but I haven't seen her do that in a long while ..unless it is an easy target..that's why I don't watch her anymore.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1712 on: July 07, 2011, 10:11:28 PM »

Yes!

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1713 on: July 07, 2011, 10:13:42 PM »

Hmm, funny ... when I was in Orlando for the Caylee search for Labor Day 2008, I actually searched, not just sat around and wrote about the case. Much like what we did in Aruba. Not a media type just trying to get a story, but tryig to find a missing person.
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1714 on: July 07, 2011, 10:14:33 PM »

Question is, who will sign as Casey's agent?

I do not recall OJ being invited to do talk shows. Am I remembering correctly? I do remember him calling in to a show. I recall him writing his book.

As others have commented, will Lee file a wrongful death suit in regards to Caylee his niece and defamation of character suit against his sister? If not, who could do it? It was rich when OJ lost the suit against him. I forget if they ever collected or not.
They collected on some of it, he had to sell some of his stuff which led to his robbery charges and landed him in prison
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1715 on: July 07, 2011, 10:15:56 PM »

Casey should go to Aruba. She would be welcomed there. Lying is OK.

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1716 on: July 07, 2011, 10:16:03 PM »

This jennifer is a mo mo

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1717 on: July 07, 2011, 10:16:38 PM »

Paradigm Signs Casey Anthony's Attorney

EXCLUSIVE: This just went out internally. Paradigm maintains, "We have not and have NO INTENTION of signing Casey Anthony." But within the past hour the agency has signed her defense attorney Jose Baez in all areas including broadcasting, books, and TV and motion picture rights.

http://www.deadline.com/hollywood/
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1718 on: July 07, 2011, 10:17:45 PM »

I am listening to him and all I can say is ... your poor, simpleton bastard. This kid does not know how lucky he is that Casey left him. This kid thought he had Casey figured out? LOL, like a said above ... you are clueless. This grifter would have taken you for all you and your family was worth had you ever married her.

Casey tried to set you up for the fall until it was much easier to go after George.

Don't get me wrong, Jesse seems like a good kid, but he was way out of his league with Casey. She would have eaten him alive, spit him out and tossed him in the swamp.

I wonder whether the Grund's will go after Casey and the A's in a civil suit for defamation of character?
He said now thats it is over, he feels freer to speak ... and he sure is...

His dad said on another show ... this ain't over. How could anyone have closure when a baby is found in a swamp with duct tape on her mouth? Casey and A's were going to accuse Jesse. He was the initial mark.
i just listened to an interview with jesse (don't know if there was more than one).  he seemed to paint a sympathetic picture of her and i was rather surprised.  He said the household was very negative and that cindy would throw past failures in her face.  when asked what failures his example was cindy saying that she wanted casey to pay back medical bills and  also dropping out of school.  i don't know, the interview bothered me in that casey wasn't a child - at the time she dated jesse she was an adult. if casey didn't like the way she was spoken to in that house, she should have worked and moved.  just sounded like more excuses maybe he was just trying to figure out the why or doesn't want to believe he was played.  i also think telling someone and allowing them to believe they are the father of a child when you aren't 100% is cruel.
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1719 on: July 07, 2011, 10:19:48 PM »

I HOPE the bitch gets shot.. right in the head.. drive by whatever it takes to knock her sorry lying HO BAG ass out of this world.
OR gets struck by the same BOLT that hit where Cayless remaind were found.. THAT there was a message from Caylee and the DEAR LORD himself. I BELEIVE in those kind of things.

Gal I work with said she needs her uterus yanked out of her to NEVER have another kid as LONG as she lives. BUT some stupid ass MO FO.. <perhaps Baez> would prob. do her sorry azz and preggy her.    UNLESS MASON gets to her first.. but I would imagine that AZZ is so old.. he probably shoots "BLANKS".. or dust.. 

God Bless you Caylee.. I think he has.. you are in his loving arms and away from your EVEIUL family.. NOBODY wanted to see you dead.. ANYONE of us here and thousands on this earth would have taken you in a heartbeat.   an angelic monkey

You will be a Gaurdian Angel for other children ..

I think I will shut up now.. <maybe.. >

I must be in a mean mood today because ITA with your post.  No need to shut up...keep it coming!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.