April 26, 2024, 07:42:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - Casey Sentencing Day 7/7/11  (Read 511248 times)
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1740 on: July 07, 2011, 10:43:17 PM »

The jurors were banned from internet use and their TV’s were taken from them.  Did have a “wet bar”?   

Did they have hangovers?  I am trying to pinpoint, why they did not take notes or take their notes with them. IMO

So there was a wet bar and no LOOSE LIPS?  Right....   
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1741 on: July 07, 2011, 10:43:40 PM »

Listening to Jesse Grund on with Dr Drew..it is pretty intense to listen to him describe that whole gang

I am listening to him and all I can say is ... your poor, simpleton bastard. This kid does not know how lucky he is that Casey left him. This kid thought he had Casey figured out? LOL, like a said above ... you are clueless. This grifter would have taken you for all you and your family was worth had you ever married her.

Casey tried to set you up for the fall until it was much easier to go after George.

Don't get me wrong, Jesse seems like a good kid, but he was way out of his league with Casey. She would have eaten him alive, spit him out and tossed him in the swamp.

I wonder whether the Grund's will go after Casey and the A's in a civil suit for defamation of character?
He said now thats it is over, he feels freer to speak ... and he sure is...

His dad said on another show ... this ain't over. How could anyone have closure when a baby is found in a swamp with duct tape on her mouth? Casey and A's were going to accuse Jesse. He was the initial mark.
i just listened to an interview with jesse (don't know if there was more than one).  he seemed to paint a sympathetic picture of her and i was rather surprised.  He said the household was very negative and that cindy would throw past failures in her face.  when asked what failures his example was cindy saying that she wanted casey to pay back medical bills and  also dropping out of school.  i don't know, the interview bothered me in that casey wasn't a child - at the time she dated jesse she was an adult. if casey didn't like the way she was spoken to in that house, she should have worked and moved.  just sounded like more excuses maybe he was just trying to figure out the why or doesn't want to believe he was played.  i also think telling someone and allowing them to believe they are the father of a child when you aren't 100% is cruel.

I think Jesse was a naive nice young man from a religious family.  I think he did not have enough life experience to know what he was up against with Casey at the beginning. I think Casey targets people..she knows how to pick people that she can easily fool and manipulate. 

Her stay in prison, although in protective custody she obviously interacted with others..and I think she just honed her skills.  And now with this murder under her belt she is very dangerous.  She has proven herself to be a very capable, liar, thief and murderess..she isn't going to just go home, put her feet up, go on talk shows and repent.  She just is not made that way.  And all this free therapy (per Mason today) isn't going to do anything..she hasn't admitted anything..therefore there is nothing to talk about or fix.  Really..do these therapist really believe she won't lie her way through therapy..give me a break.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1742 on: July 07, 2011, 10:44:13 PM »

Jeff Ashton coming up on Greta

Jennifer is a complete dumb ass... she keeps talking about how tired is and she said she feels she should get a lifetime pass?

But she didn't say to what.... Disney World? Out of future jury duty?

Cry me a river. Yuri Melich is still going on strong after 3 + years! He put in some real work. Tossed right out the window.

All she had to do was sit through 6 weeks and then take her family to Disney.

If Jennifer Ford were as tired as she says she is.... she could always decline an interview or two and stop talking. It's just a thought.
AMEN! 
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1743 on: July 07, 2011, 10:45:22 PM »

Andrea is on Joy Behar.  I watched as Jeff was on. AL said the whole case was about character assassination.  The public has taken the character assassination leap which is why they are furious. 

How the frig would Bobo KNOW what Caylee would want?  Caylee would not want to be found in the swamp triple bagged with duct tape     

Wow...that was bold....JB claiming Caylee would not want her mother to suffer this way?  Three hots and a cot is NOTHING compared to what Caylee went thru....he really just keeps spitting on the grave here....
Someone needs to ask him if Caylee wanted to be chloroformed mouth and nose taped put in 3 garbage bags and laundry bag then put in a trunk left there a week and thrown in a swamp and mommy lies her butt off, and pary, gets drunk and tattooed
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1744 on: July 07, 2011, 10:46:14 PM »

I really think JP should have excused the Cruise juror. Also the juror who could not judge. Maybe one or 2 others. It seems like there was one that the Pros asked 2-3 times to have excused, and JP said no.

~ Justice ~ for Caylee Marie Anthony was 

He wouldn't even let the Prosecution use one of its legal strikes to eliminate that Juror #3.

I will never understand why he did that.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1745 on: July 07, 2011, 10:47:51 PM »

I really think JP should have excused the Cruise juror. Also the juror who could not judge. Maybe one or 2 others. It seems like there was one that the Pros asked 2-3 times to have excused, and JP said no.

He wouldn't even let the Prosecution use one of its legal strikes to eliminate that Juror #3.

I will never understand why he did that.
http://www.thepetitionsite.com/397/petition-for-the-federal-government-to-prosecute-casey-anthony/

The Federal Prosecution's office recently stated that a case must be brought to them in order to take action. Double Jeopardy does not apply if federal charges are filed against Casey for violating the civil rights of her child; she can receive a life sentence if convicted. Anyone who waits a month to report their child missing has violated his or her civil rights. Sign the petition and repost!!

Petition For The Federal Government To Prosecute Casey Anthony

is this a joke? please say its not

do not post joke.....it is real

Thank you Sunny..just signed..I am 3,190 I believe.

I just signed it too!

pb

Bumping this forward for anyone else who wants to sign it. 

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1746 on: July 07, 2011, 10:49:27 PM »

Oh, wow!  Long day.  Not sure how I even managed to do a double quote.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1747 on: July 07, 2011, 10:50:29 PM »

I just got done watching Jeff Ashton on Greta. Wouldn't ya know he was wearing a lavender & lavender striped tie? He is a bonafide class act! I heart Caylee's entire team. They've done good & did her proud. The jury screwed up. Straight up.

Monkeys, I'm scootin' outta here for the night. Need a lil break.

Have a nice night everyone!

Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1748 on: July 07, 2011, 10:51:59 PM »

I just got done watching Jeff Ashton on Greta. Wouldn't ya know he was wearing a lavender & lavender striped tie? He is a bonafide class act! I heart Caylee's entire team. They've done good & did her proud. The jury screwed up. Straight up.

you are right they are top class night titch
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1749 on: July 07, 2011, 10:55:17 PM »

Night Titch and good night fellow Monkeys..I am hitting the hay...

Keep the faith..that maybe the most important thing we learn from this..keep the faith.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1750 on: July 07, 2011, 10:57:38 PM »

::MonkeyHaHa::Blanks or dust!

took me forever4 to catch up since I been home from work. I got to see a little before I left this morning. Sickens me to see she will be set free next week...

People I work with followed this..and friends of mine I have know for over 20 yrs.. they all said they will NEVER get involved this deeply in another case again.

I dont know who I hate more.. Joran Vandersloot or Casey.. or Baez.. or Mason... ect...

If I was a juror .. Id be wearing a freaking bullet proof vest.. ASSHOLES

I am not one to wish ill will on people cause it bites me in the ass.. and well.. Here goes.........

I HOPE the bitch gets shot.. right in the head.. drive by whatever it takes to knock her sorry lying HO BAG ass out of this world.
OR gets struck by the same BOLT that hit where Cayless remaind were found.. THAT there was a message from Caylee and the DEAR LORD himself. I BELEIVE in those kind of things.

Gal I work with said she needs her uterus yanked out of her to NEVER have another kid as LONG as she lives. BUT some stupid ass MO FO.. <perhaps Baez> would prob. do her sorry azz and preggy her.    UNLESS MASON gets to her first.. but I would imagine that AZZ is so old.. he probably shoots "BLANKS".. or dust.. 

God Bless you Caylee.. I think he has.. you are in his loving arms and away from your EVEIUL family.. NOBODY wanted to see you dead.. ANYONE of us here and thousands on this earth would have taken you in a heartbeat.   an angelic monkey

You will be a Gaurdian Angel for other children ..

I think I will shut up now.. <maybe.. >

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
sweetgypsy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1751 on: July 07, 2011, 10:58:36 PM »

My opinion on Jesse Grund: he was the perfect target!

Sweet, reliable, devoted, a little nerdy and a little square.....perfect dude to manipulate!  Of course Casey was "quiet" and "shy" around him...that's what he wanted her to be!  If there's ANYTHING we know about this woman, we know she has an uncanny ability to be what her immediate audience wanted her to be....classic sociopath...

I feel bad for Jesse because he seems to believe that she underwent some change after the engagement ended....he doesn't see that he was just a pawn in the game she probably perfected years before she met him....

If the Anthonys were in fact framing him, it's not because they had some personal vendetta against him, but because they percieved him as weak and vulnerable and an easy target!!!

Every dog has their day....and I mean you Casey....
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #1752 on: July 07, 2011, 10:58:59 PM »

Jennifer is a complete dumb ass... she keeps talking about how tired is and she said she feels she should get a lifetime pass?

Cry me a river. Yuri Melich is still going on strong after 3 + years! He put in some real work. Tossed right out the window.

Didn't her family go to Disney World the day the verdict was read?  Well, the verdict was read around 2:30 Florida time I believe so how did this get worked out so fast.  HMMM! Arranged by someone while they were deliberating?  I wonder what the other jurors wanted that couldn't be traced back to the attorney's?

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1753 on: July 07, 2011, 10:59:06 PM »

::snipping2::

I HOPE the bitch gets shot.. right in the head.. drive by whatever it takes to knock her sorry lying HO BAG ass out of this world.
OR gets struck by the same BOLT that hit where Cayless remaind were found.. THAT there was a message from Caylee and the DEAR LORD himself. I BELEIVE in those kind of things.

Gal I work with said she needs her uterus yanked out of her to NEVER have another kid as LONG as she lives. BUT some stupid ass MO FO.. <perhaps Baez> would prob. do her sorry azz and preggy her.    UNLESS MASON gets to her first.. but I would imagine that AZZ is so old.. he probably shoots "BLANKS".. or dust.. 

God Bless you Caylee.. I think he has.. you are in his loving arms and away from your EVEIUL family.. NOBODY wanted to see you dead.. ANYONE of us here and thousands on this earth would have taken you in a heartbeat.   an angelic monkey

You will be a Gaurdian Angel for other children ..

I think I will shut up now.. <maybe.. >

I must be in a mean mood today because ITA with your post.  No need to shut up...keep it coming!

@ shooting dust!!!!

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1754 on: July 07, 2011, 10:59:36 PM »

So Lee has a new lawyer?  What do you want to bet that he files suit against KC for insinuating he molested her, they reach a "settlement" and he gets a judgement against her.  He will then stand to collect against any monies she makes off her "story" and will help insulate her against anyone else filing suit.  Of course he will support her with his "winnings".  Jesse Grund and family better file quickly if they have any hopes of collecting money from her.     

IMO, the Anthony family formed a triangle around KC:  George on one side, Lee on another, Cindy forming the third side.  Each one told a different kind of tale leaving the jury confused as hell as to what really went on.  I think they all lied out their worthless mouthes - but apparently it worked.  They are one for all and all for one in the face of the public.  In private, I hope they eat each other alive.   
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #1755 on: July 07, 2011, 11:02:29 PM »

I still want to know what Lee got the 'use immunity' for and if he violated it in any way with his testimony.  If so, I hope they charge him.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
sweetgypsy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1756 on: July 07, 2011, 11:03:29 PM »

Didn't her family go to Disney World the day the verdict was read?  Well, the verdict was read around 2:30 Florida time I believe so how did this get worked out so fast.  HMMM! Arranged by someone while they were deliberating?  I wonder what the other jurors wanted that couldn't be traced back to the attorney's?

I don't like that information AT ALL....you haven't talked to your family in weeks (allegedly) and within hours you are in Disney?  Super shady...

Every dog has their day....and I mean you Casey....
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1757 on: July 07, 2011, 11:03:51 PM »

Just got a text on my phone...slore's release date has been changed to July 17.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
lilme
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1758 on: July 07, 2011, 11:04:05 PM »

Paradigm Signs Casey Anthony's Attorney

EXCLUSIVE: This just went out internally. Paradigm maintains, "We have not and have NO INTENTION of signing Casey Anthony." But within the past hour the agency has signed her defense attorney Jose Baez in all areas including broadcasting, books, and TV and motion picture rights.

::snipping2::

http://www.deadline.com/hollywood/
"Jose is Hot?"  lol, what a joke!! 
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1759 on: July 07, 2011, 11:04:11 PM »

The jurors were banned from internet use and their TV’s were taken from them.  Did have a “wet bar”?   

Did they have hangovers?  I am trying to pinpoint, why they did not take notes or take their notes with them. IMO

They didn't take their notebooks, didn't examine and deliberate the evidence, because they inherited the self serving attitude from being in the same room with Casey for so long and just thought about their cruises and wanted to get their interview money rolling as soon as possible. They thought only about ending their lockdown.

I agree, so sad.  I got out of Jury Duty and I am glad now that I did, because unless you are fully committed to a deliberation,
no one wins. I was honest when interviewed and I did the right thing.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.