April 17, 2024, 07:18:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - Casey Sentencing Day 7/7/11  (Read 510470 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1800 on: July 07, 2011, 11:55:11 PM »

Social Media Erupts Over Casey Anthony Trial Verdict

::snipping2::

Nielson also broke down the tweets into categories. For those expressing their opinions, about half disagreed with the verdict, 16 percent talked about Anthony's life after the trial and 6 percent had death wishes for her.

http://www.the33tv.com/about/station/newsteam/kdaf-social-media-reaction-casey-anthony-story,0,1497261.story
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1801 on: July 07, 2011, 11:55:24 PM »

You know, I was reading over on the Pinellas topix page and someone made a really good point.  IF the jury has come back with a guilty verdict, they wouldn't make nearly as much money as they now will.  The NG verdict will pay off for months to come.  Or so they thought.
KittyMom I was thinking the same thing. 

I really hope they're all arrested.
There's obviously something suspicious going on.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1802 on: July 07, 2011, 11:56:24 PM »

You know, I was reading over on the Pinellas topix page and someone made a really good point.  IF the jury has come back with a guilty verdict, they wouldn't make nearly as much money as they now will.  The NG verdict will pay off for months to come.  Or so they thought.
KittyMom I was thinking the same thing. 
Apparently -- no one is going to give juror #6 his $5 figures! Can you imagine the wrath THAT company is going to take if it happens?!?!  Monkey Devil!
I hope they don't  Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1803 on: July 07, 2011, 11:58:46 PM »

Casey Anthony's parents receive death threats

Casey Anthony's parents have received several death threats in the two days since she was found not guilty of murder, according to the Orange County Sheriff's Office.

Sheriff's spokesman Capt. Angelo Nieves said George and Cindy Anthony have received at least a half-dozen phone calls where death threats were made. Authorities are investigating the threats and checking the credibility, he said.

"We are assessing," Nieves said. "We are also making an effort to identify the callers."

Nieves said he is not aware of any one else in the case receiving death threats.

http://www.ky3.com/news/os-casey-anthony-threats-20110707,0,6625969.story
shutterblog
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1804 on: July 08, 2011, 12:00:31 AM »

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/397/petition-for-the-federal-government-to-prosecute-casey-anthony/

The Federal Prosecution's office recently stated that a case must be brought to them in order to take action. Double Jeopardy does not apply if federal charges are filed against Casey for violating the civil rights of her child; she can receive a life sentence if convicted. Anyone who waits a month to report their child missing has violated his or her civil rights. Sign the petition and repost!!

Petition For The Federal Government To Prosecute Casey Anthony

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/07/06/casey-anthony-will-be-released_n_891905.html#s303265&title=Casey_Anthony_Verdict

There has been some speculation online that she could be tried in federal court for violating the civil rights of her child, but Bremner said that is not possible.

"You can only violate someone's civil rights if you're acting on behalf of the government," [famed Seattle attorney Anne] Bremner explained. "The violation would have to have been committed by law enforcement, the state or some other government agency."

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1805 on: July 08, 2011, 12:01:43 AM »

For Casey Anthony, a murder trial with benefits

When Casey Anthony is released from jail July 17, she will be free of charges that she murdered her two-year-old daughter Caylee but will face public scorn, huge financial opportunity and a long battle to rehabilitate her image.

But although Ms. Anthony will likely have to go into hiding for months and possibly years, some observers say she could emerge from her ordeal with both her reputation and her pocketbook intact.

However, publicist Mr. Neal said Ms. Anthony could eventually repair her image and profit from her situation. He said she would first have to disappear for several months and then resurface with a more conservative image and an announcement that she has set up a foundation in Caylee’s memory to raise money for disadvantaged children.

She has expressed interest in writing a book and there are reports that publishers are in a bidding war to sign a deal and may be willing to offer up to $2.9-million. Mr. Neal said he also expects a bidding war between broadcast and cable television shows for her first sit-down interview and for the rights to a movie-of-the-week and for eventual appearances on reality television shows such as Dancing With the Stars.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/world/americas/for-casey-anthony-a-murder-trial-with-benefits/article2090595/page1/

I don't think Mr. Neal is correct. That is my opinion. Everybody is not so interested in hearing and seeing a baby killing liar. I think there are still some standards. Not with everyone in that business, for sure but in general, they give the public what they want to see and I pray mankind is above that.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1806 on: July 08, 2011, 12:03:45 AM »

Dennis Miller's take on the verdict.

http://dennismillerradio.com/b/VIDEO:-Miller-in-the-No-Spin-Zone/-913460766638904062.html

Monkey Devil!

That was very good.....tks.
One poll I saw today was 97 per cent said the jury was wrong and kc is guilty.
Something is very wrong with this jury.

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1807 on: July 08, 2011, 12:04:59 AM »

When the court of public opinion in considered ... the court of public opinion which includes the thousands who listened each day of the Casey Anthony trial to exactly what the jury heard while sitting in that courtroom ... it does not make sense that ALL twelve jurors agreed to acquit Casey Anthony on ALL charges in less than eleven hours.  What are the chances?

Could it be that the jurors as well as the alternates were as a group while sequestered ... instructed/persuaded/influenced outside of the courtroom setting ... instructed/influence/persuaded to disregard ALL aspects of the prosecution's case against Casey Anthony and ... consider only what was furthered by the defence in closing arguments.

Think about it.  In Baez's own words ... Casey was not guilty of all the State's charges related to the demise of her daughter except being a pathological liar.  Then think about the verdict.

An investigation into possible jury tampering needs to be initiated by the State on behalf of Caylee Anthony.  Justice demands it.  Caylee has no other advocate other than the State and ... Judge Perry has been aware of this from the getgo.

Janet

Good Night Monkeys.

+++++

Runaway Jury Law & Legal Definition

A runaway jury is composed of jurors that, for the most part, make their own decisions. The jurors make use of their right to act independently, and do not pay attention to the instructions of the court and prosecutor.

http://definitions.uslegal.com/r/runaway-jury/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1808 on: July 08, 2011, 12:05:12 AM »

Top 10 Quotes from Casey Anthony's Defense Attorney Baez.

For all of you who haven't been watching, I've compiled a top 10 list of Judge Perry and Defense Attorney Jose Baez's questions and comments. If you know of some good ones that I've missed (and can back it up), please let me know in the comments.

1.Baez to Witness:"So you found, products that could be found in meat, and products that could be found in marijuana? ....Couldn't someone have had the munchies?"
2.Baez to Dr. Vass (expert witness): Do you know if people use paper towels to clean up raw meat?
Dr. Vass: How can I possibly testify to that?
3.Baez: "...so the decomposition could be from, say, a half eaten hamburger left in the trunk?"
Dr. Vass: "A person would have to eat 10 pounds of hamburger, it would have to be raw, and they would have to have eaten it while wearing a bag over their head."

http://www.marashaughnessy.com/resources/blog/entryid/36/top-10-quotes-from-casey-anthonys-defense-attorney-baez.aspx
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1809 on: July 08, 2011, 12:06:17 AM »

Hopefully she'll be tied up in court so long with lawsuits, that she will be cast aside just like she cast aside Caylee. It is getting close to election time.

Election time...Casey for President?  Well, shizz...she beat a murder rap so anything is possible.

Why, she'd be quite an effective President.  She could order all evil dictators to be chloroformed, duct taped and thrown in a swamp.  "Hot Body Contests" would be manditory...like jury duty.  "Beer Pong" would become our national past time.  And she could make it legal for all of us to say we have a job and then just steal money for our income.  Oh, the possibilities.

And best of all...if she were President, she'd have an even greater chance at being assassinated.   
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1810 on: July 08, 2011, 12:06:43 AM »

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/397/petition-for-the-federal-government-to-prosecute-casey-anthony/

The Federal Prosecution's office recently stated that a case must be brought to them in order to take action. Double Jeopardy does not apply if federal charges are filed against Casey for violating the civil rights of her child; she can receive a life sentence if convicted. Anyone who waits a month to report their child missing has violated his or her civil rights. Sign the petition and repost!!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/07/06/casey-anthony-will-be-released_n_891905.html#s303265&title=Casey_Anthony_Verdict

There has been some speculation online that she could be tried in federal court for violating the civil rights of her child, but Bremner said that is not possible.

"You can only violate someone's civil rights if you're acting on behalf of the government," [famed Seattle attorney Anne] Bremner explained. "The violation would have to have been committed by law enforcement, the state or some other government agency."

I don't think that is true at all. Several people found innocent of murder in local cases have been convicted federally of "violating civil rights". Think Mississippi and murderers of blacks in the 60's.

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1811 on: July 08, 2011, 12:06:47 AM »

For Casey Anthony, a murder trial with benefits

When Casey Anthony is released from jail July 17, she will be free of charges that she murdered her two-year-old daughter Caylee but will face public scorn, huge financial opportunity and a long battle to rehabilitate her image.

But although Ms. Anthony will likely have to go into hiding for months and possibly years, some observers say she could emerge from her ordeal with both her reputation and her pocketbook intact.

However, publicist Mr. Neal said Ms. Anthony could eventually repair her image and profit from her situation. He said she would first have to disappear for several months and then resurface with a more conservative image and an announcement that she has set up a foundation in Caylee’s memory to raise money for disadvantaged children.

She has expressed interest in writing a book and there are reports that publishers are in a bidding war to sign a deal and may be willing to offer up to $2.9-million. Mr. Neal said he also expects a bidding war between broadcast and cable television shows for her first sit-down interview and for the rights to a movie-of-the-week and for eventual appearances on reality television shows such as Dancing With the Stars.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/world/americas/for-casey-anthony-a-murder-trial-with-benefits/article2090595/page1/

I don't think Mr. Neal is correct. That is my opinion. Everybody is not so interested in hearing and seeing a baby killing liar. I think there are still some standards. Not with everyone in that business, for sure but in general, they give the public what they want to see and I pray mankind is above that.

Omg, what is this guy smoking.......................

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1812 on: July 08, 2011, 12:07:49 AM »

Casey Anthony's parents have received several death threats in the two days since she was found not guilty of murder, according to the Orange County Sheriff's Office.

Sheriff's spokesman Capt. Angelo Nieves said George and Cindy Anthony have received at least a half-dozen phone calls where death threats were made. Authorities are investigating the threats and checking the credibility, he said.

"We are assessing," Nieves said. "We are also making an effort to identify the callers."

Nieves said he is not aware of any one else in the case receiving death threats.

Checking the credibility.............NO ONE believes these liars.......they are doing it for publicity and everyone knows their game now.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1813 on: July 08, 2011, 12:10:08 AM »

I heard that point brought up either on a news show or here on SM. Or both.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #1814 on: July 08, 2011, 12:10:20 AM »

How can we be sure they have received death threats.  There is no motive or proof that they received them.  HMMM.  My verdict is they never happened.

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1815 on: July 08, 2011, 12:11:09 AM »

So much for the Constitution saying life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness!

If the lady finds out she is the grandmother, then IMO she could file a civil suit like Mr. Goldman sisters did for him against OJ. Their attorney was the same one that Beth Holloway has.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #1816 on: July 08, 2011, 12:11:33 AM »

http://www.trendbuzz.com/world-events/12486/tampa-mother-confesses-to-killing-her-two-teenage-kids.html

TAMPA MOTHER CONFESSES TO KILLING HER TWO TEENAGE KIDS

You know, I'd forgotten that this case was in Pinellas county.  Lucky for Julie Powers Schenecker the Tampa area is home of the countries larges population of nitwits. 

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #1817 on: July 08, 2011, 12:12:18 AM »

How can we be sure they have received death threats.  There is no motive or proof that they received them.  HMMM.  My verdict is they never happened.
Oh and ask the ones that your daughter accused of lying and faking the crime scene.  But the OCSD is professional and will handle it with dignity.

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1818 on: July 08, 2011, 12:16:43 AM »

Gee, now runaway computers, runaway juries and runaway release dates.

iIMO they will release her very early on that day. Too many at home on a Sunday. A IMO weekday would have been better

We will never runaway from Caylee!

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1819 on: July 08, 2011, 12:17:51 AM »

Top 10 Quotes from Casey Anthony's Defense Attorney Baez.

For all of you who haven't been watching, I've compiled a top 10 list of Judge Perry and Defense Attorney Jose Baez's questions and comments. If you know of some good ones that I've missed (and can back it up), please let me know in the comments.

1.Baez to Witness:"So you found, products that could be found in meat, and products that could be found in marijuana? ....Couldn't someone have had the munchies?"
2.Baez to Dr. Vass (expert witness): Do you know if people use paper towels to clean up raw meat?
Dr. Vass: How can I possibly testify to that?
3.Baez: "...so the decomposition could be from, say, a half eaten hamburger left in the trunk?"
Dr. Vass: "A person would have to eat 10 pounds of hamburger, it would have to be raw, and they would have to have eaten it while wearing a bag over their head."

http://www.marashaughnessy.com/resources/blog/entryid/36/top-10-quotes-from-casey-anthonys-defense-attorney-baez.aspx

Yet the 12 biggest fools in the USA could not see they were hearing doublespeak, smoke, mirrors and a big line of BS?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.