April 18, 2024, 01:36:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - Casey Sentencing Day 7/7/11  (Read 510481 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #40 on: July 07, 2011, 08:15:45 AM »

Sheaffer is on.
http://www.wftv.com/caseytriallive1/index.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #41 on: July 07, 2011, 08:17:20 AM »

good morning- I am so sick of this jury-they were crying -they were sick to thier stomack
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #42 on: July 07, 2011, 08:17:27 AM »

So JUROR #3 says that she was sickened and other cried after the verdict.

WTF!!!

You people provided "NO JUSTICE" and you cried? You were sick to your stomach? Not half as sick as I am of you and the other 11 ship of fools. This woman's interview made zero sense. How can you punish one if you

"NOT GUILTY DOES NOT MEAN INNOCENT". A newsflash to Juror 3 and the rest of the fools, YES IT DOES!!! You just allowed a person to make $300K to kill their child and a millionaire to finding her not guilty. I think this jury either had no concept of what their charge was to do in this case, or worse, a stealth juror that was influencing people.

The juror made a comment that you could not kill someone, not knowing. WTF, you were provided with lesser charges that would not have provided the death penalty. UNREAL.

Here is my question to all these jurors who blew it ... will they spend more time on TV, radio, writing books and getting booking agents than the pathetic 10 hours they spent deliberating.

This jury totally blew it as the believed the conspiratorial theories of George and not the caregiver who was last seen and responsible for Caylee.

Red... I am of the humble opinion that something was very wrong with this jury....not just as in being ignorant either...something hinky went on with this jury ....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #43 on: July 07, 2011, 08:17:55 AM »

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/43666041/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/
Family receives death threats ahead of Casey Anthony's possible release
25-year-old faces sentencing after acquittal on murder charges over daughter's death
NBC, msnbc.com and news services
updated 1 hour 58 minutes ago

Ask me if I care
I wouldn't care enough to make a death threat, I wouldn't bother to spit on them if they were on fire.   

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #44 on: July 07, 2011, 08:18:21 AM »

good morning- I am so sick of this jury-they were crying -they were sick to thier stomack
sorry my 2yr old grand daughter hit the key board board
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #45 on: July 07, 2011, 08:18:57 AM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/28471012/detail.html
Casey Anthony Supporter: Will You Marry Me?
Man Holds Sign Outside Orange County Courthouse
POSTED: Thursday, July 7, 2011
UPDATED: 7:44 am EDT July 7, 2011

IMAGES: Anthony Supporters Hold Signs http://www.clickorlando.com/slideshow/news/28470978/detail.html
He looks as stupid as she is. If I was his mother I'd go there and beat his butt all the way back the mental hospital

Sick...sick...sick..

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #46 on: July 07, 2011, 08:19:23 AM »

WTF!!!

You people provided "NO JUSTICE" and you cried? You were sick to your stomach? Not half as sick as I am of you and the other 11 ship of fools. This woman's interview made zero sense. How can you punish one if you

"NOT GUILTY DOES NOT MEAN INNOCENT". A newsflash to Juror 3 and the rest of the fools, YES IT DOES!!! You just allowed a person to make $300K to kill their child and a millionaire to finding her not guilty. I think this jury either had no concept of what their charge was to do in this case, or worse, a stealth juror that was influencing people.

The juror made a comment that you could not kill someone, not knowing. WTF, you were provided with lesser charges that would not have provided the death penalty. UNREAL.

Here is my question to all these jurors who blew it ... will they spend more time on TV, radio, writing books and getting booking agents than the pathetic 10 hours they spent deliberating.

This jury totally blew it as the believed the conspiratorial theories of George and not the caregiver who was last seen and responsible for Caylee.

Red... I am of the humble opinion that something was very wrong with this jury....not just as in being ignorant either...something hinky went on with this jury ....
I have to agree.  I think they were intimidated.  I put nothing past the sleaziness of the defense team.  Mason knew all the tricks, and Baez probably had a few of his own to offer.

Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #47 on: July 07, 2011, 08:19:34 AM »

WTF!!!

ITA but no matter how we feel it will be up to the judge and I dont see him looking into anything
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #48 on: July 07, 2011, 08:20:20 AM »

Thanks, Trimm.  (and for all the links...)

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #49 on: July 07, 2011, 08:20:52 AM »

Appasrently no one instructed the jury in the fact that you do not even have to have a body to find a person guilty.  If you fed somebody to the sharks, does that mean you get to go free?  It doesn't work for the mafia and it shouldn't work for Casey.  I believe instructing the jury is the responsibility of the judge.  Attorneys can add if they feel it necessary.

In addition to failing to take the time to properly instruct the jury, I think this judge stacked the jury against the prosecution by not allowing the prosecution to strike a few of them such as Juror #3/Farmville who said she could not judge another based on what someone said about them.  I also think the judge was far too concerned with a reversal on appeal of any of his decisions so he gave the Defense far too many breaks.

I do wish someone would ask the jury if they really believe if you hide the body until all the evidence is gone, you should walk.  But I am afraid they would answer yes they do think that.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #50 on: July 07, 2011, 08:21:17 AM »

Here is a newsflash to the JURORS ...

If something makes you sick to your stomach and brings you to tears ... you know you have made the wrong decision. Your own body was telling you, WTF are you doing. STOP!!! Go back and look at what you are doing and do the right and just thing.

As I have previously stated, this jury was either mentally clueless, just was over it and did not care, did not understand what their charge options were, or do not understand that reasonable doubt does not mean absolutely no doubt, no way, no how.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #51 on: July 07, 2011, 08:21:41 AM »

25-year-old faces sentencing after acquittal on murder charges over daughter's death

Ask me if I care
I feel the same way.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #52 on: July 07, 2011, 08:23:23 AM »

Ask me if I care
I feel the same way.

Count me in...pretty bad we are sitting here sick and heartbroken and they are happy the murdering slore is going free...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #53 on: July 07, 2011, 08:23:51 AM »

If the jury knew Casey was guilty how did they know this if not the evidence in the trial???

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #54 on: July 07, 2011, 08:24:17 AM »

WTF!!!

I agree, something does smell funny in Orlando. Or were these people just that ignorant? I will say this ... I want the jurors to keep talking because trust me ... we will be listening for any little issue that is against the law of what they were supposed to do.

Bottom line, this jury did not do their job as much as they want to justify it after the fact.
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #55 on: July 07, 2011, 08:24:34 AM »

Please sign petition for "Caylee's Law" making it a Felony to not report your child missing in a timely manner.

http://www.change.org/petitions/create-caylees-law

When is this petition going to:

The President of the United States
The U.S. Senate
The U.S. House of Representatives

??? an angelic monkey

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #56 on: July 07, 2011, 08:25:04 AM »

If something makes you sick to your stomach and brings you to tears ... you know you have made the wrong decision. Your own body was telling you, WTF are you doing. STOP!!! Go back and look at what you are doing and do the right and just thing.

As I have previously stated, this jury was either mentally clueless, just was over it and did not care, did not understand what their charge options were, or do not understand that reasonable doubt does not mean absolutely no doubt, no way, no how.

Right, Red.

How did they know she was guilty if not the evidence presented in the trial?

PERSONA NON GRATA

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #57 on: July 07, 2011, 08:26:25 AM »

People mag said they will not pay Casey for her story

I hope they are not liars too.

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #58 on: July 07, 2011, 08:27:12 AM »

Right, Red.

How did they know she was guilty if not the evidence presented in the trial?

They wanted to go home to continue their vacation etc
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #59 on: July 07, 2011, 08:27:35 AM »

If i understood Bill Sheaffer right, the judge could give her four more years and
no credit for time served.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.