April 26, 2024, 05:09:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - Casey Sentencing Day 7/7/11  (Read 511329 times)
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #60 on: July 07, 2011, 08:27:56 AM »

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/43666041/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/
Family receives death threats ahead of Casey Anthony's possible release
25-year-old faces sentencing after acquittal on murder charges over daughter's death
NBC, msnbc.com and news services
updated 1 hour 58 minutes ago

Ask me if I care

Exactly what I said too (I thought I was being a bad person).

I am not going to worry too much about these A's.  ALL of them are about to get their's.  KC will forever be an outcase and have no where to fit in.  She can't go home, she can't go to ther brothers, she can't go to her friends.  She and Bozo have burned all bridges for this murdering HO.  Her life is over now.  No amount of money will help her.  Too many people standing in line to get theirs from the injustice she did by murdering her baby but what she did to anyone she ever knew in her life.

George and Sindy, you should be totally ashamed to call the police to protect you. You helped to get this spawn of yours out.  I know, I know, you only wanted her to NOT get the death sentence but you DID NOT want her released.  Now you have to fight with her to make some more money off your dead granddaughter.  If George is any kind of man he would stand up to Sindy, walk out on her and run like hell.  IF they were any kind of grandparents they would sue KC for wrongful death.  That would make it a statement wouldn't it.

It's too late.  Not a one of them ever figured they would have to deal with KC ever again once she was sentenced.  Surprise, Surprise.  You cant thank those 12 jurors, they let KC go free and clear.  What dumb-asses.  I hope they have trouble sleeping at night.  DUMB ASSES ALL OF THEM.

Caylee, you will never be forgotten.  We love you honey.  Take care of all the others before you who have endured the same treatment by our Justice system.

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey   ::justice2NJ::

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #61 on: July 07, 2011, 08:28:23 AM »

And Jose Baez pretending this was for certain a death penbalty case and that he saved a life makes me want to vomit!  I don't think anybody thought she would get the DP so he is just exaggerating and blowing his own horn more.

His "victory speech" saying this should go to show that the DP should not be allowed also makes no sense as the system prevented his guilty client from everything, not just the DP!

Drama Queen through and through.  And Liar like his Sociopathic client.  I can't stand to look at Baez.  Makes me ill.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #62 on: July 07, 2011, 08:28:36 AM »

If i understood Bill Sheaffer right, the judge could give her four more years and
no credit for time served.
I wish he would.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #63 on: July 07, 2011, 08:28:47 AM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/28471012/detail.html
Casey Anthony Supporter: Will You Marry Me?
Man Holds Sign Outside Orange County Courthouse
POSTED: Thursday, July 7, 2011
UPDATED: 7:44 am EDT July 7, 2011

IMAGES: Anthony Supporters Hold Signs http://www.clickorlando.com/slideshow/news/28470978/detail.html
He looks as stupid as she is. If I was his mother I'd go there and beat his butt all the way back the mental hospital

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #64 on: July 07, 2011, 08:29:45 AM »

Here is a newsflash to the JURORS ...

If something makes you sick to your stomach and brings you to tears ... you know you have made the wrong decision. Your own body was telling you, WTF are you doing. STOP!!! Go back and look at what you are doing and do the right and just thing.

As I have previously stated, this jury was either mentally clueless, just was over it and did not care, did not understand what their charge options were, or do not understand that reasonable doubt does not mean absolutely no doubt, no way, no how.

I agree. When I heard that juror #7 cried when the verdict was being read, I knew s/he wasn't crying because they were so elated to let this woman go. No person of sound mind would hear and see all of that evidence and truly believe that. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #65 on: July 07, 2011, 08:31:42 AM »

If i understood Bill Sheaffer right, the judge could give her four more years and
  an angelic monkey Oh wouldn't that be great, but I am sure he won't do it.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #66 on: July 07, 2011, 08:32:46 AM »

If something makes you sick to your stomach and brings you to tears ... you know you have made the wrong decision. Your own body was telling you, WTF are you doing. STOP!!! Go back and look at what you are doing and do the right and just thing.

As I have previously stated, this jury was either mentally clueless, just was over it and did not care, did not understand what their charge options were, or do not understand that reasonable doubt does not mean absolutely no doubt, no way, no how.

I agree. When I heard that juror #7 cried when the verdict was being read, I knew s/he wasn't crying because they were so elated to let this woman go. No person of sound mind would hear and see all of that evidence and truly believe that. 
when they asked each juror if that was their choice I didnt hear not one of them crying I went back and listened none of them were crying
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #67 on: July 07, 2011, 08:32:48 AM »

I wish he would.
Wouldn't that be awesome? Surely the judge has heard the disgust not only by members of the public, but by members of the media- many of those including defense attorneys. He knows how Baez acted in court.  You cannot tell me that he doesn't believe Casey is guilty deep in his heart.  He has been more than fair to the defense.. 

I do have  a question that popped up in my head at 2:30 in the morning.  Ok, so each count of lying to police is a year.  What about the check forgery? She didn't serve any time for that yet, did she? I don't think I ever heard that charges were dropped. 

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #68 on: July 07, 2011, 08:33:13 AM »

I am of the opinion that the jurors were crying for themselves, much like Casey Anthony does. 

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #69 on: July 07, 2011, 08:33:46 AM »

Good Morning

I was not going to watch this morning but I need to see how she is acting today and what JP does.

Justice was DENIED for the BEAUTIFUL SWEET SUNSHINE CAYLEE MARIE!!
 an angelic monkey

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #70 on: July 07, 2011, 08:34:10 AM »

I am of the opinion that the jurors were crying for themselves, much like Casey Anthony does. 
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #71 on: July 07, 2011, 08:34:37 AM »

I am sure someone will complain but I firmly believe it is the owners RIGHT to decide who to let in his property. I am sure the "jurors" are unhappy that people hate their actions but as I have always told my kids, actions have consequences. I hope that more people stand behind justice.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #72 on: July 07, 2011, 08:35:55 AM »

And Jose Baez pretending this was for certain a death penbalty case and that he saved a life makes me want to vomit!  I don't think anybody thought she would get the DP so he is just exaggerating and blowing his own horn more.

His "victory speech" saying this should go to show that the DP should not be allowed also makes no sense as the system prevented his guilty client from everything, not just the DP!

Drama Queen through and through.  And Liar like his Sociopathic client.  I can't stand to look at Baez.  Makes me ill.

Instead of telling his daughter he saved a life today, he needed to tell her that today he helped a baby killer go free..

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #73 on: July 07, 2011, 08:36:04 AM »

Right, Red.

How did they know she was guilty if not the evidence presented in the trial?

YUP ... there is something that just isn't right here. I can only hope that JP makes Casey spend more time in jail.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #74 on: July 07, 2011, 08:36:58 AM »

People streaming into the courthouse to watch the sentencing. 

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #75 on: July 07, 2011, 08:37:13 AM »

Good Morning

I was not going to watch this morning but I need to see how she is acting today and what JP does.

Justice was DENIED for the BEAUTIFUL SWEET SUNSHINE CAYLEE MARIE!!
 an angelic monkey

pb

I said I was not going to watch either pb, but I can't walk away from Caylee like her own family did...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #76 on: July 07, 2011, 08:37:28 AM »

Does anybody know about the check forgery charges, and what happened with that, if anything? Was she convicted?

CJLove23
Scared Monkey

« Reply #77 on: July 07, 2011, 08:38:52 AM »

I'm sad... there's only like 10 people outside the courthouse holding signs for Caylee. I'm crying all over again. Dammit I wish I would've stayed in bed.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #78 on: July 07, 2011, 08:38:53 AM »

Right, Red.

How did they know she was guilty if not the evidence presented in the trial?

YUP ... there is something that just isn't right here. I can only hope that JP makes Casey spend more time in jail.

Red, I am sending messages out requesting an investigation into this jury...it wont change the verdict, but maybe someone will get into hot water and it will make future jurors take their duties more seriously..

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #79 on: July 07, 2011, 08:39:14 AM »

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.