March 29, 2024, 02:29:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - Casey Sentencing Day 7/7/11  (Read 509731 times)
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #720 on: July 07, 2011, 11:30:45 AM »

Why would Lee have a new attorney????

Why would he have one at all at this time...???

Lees life / reputation has been ruined, his sister lied, he should be able to sue her. Hes lost his job and carrys the molester stigma . just like zfg, he should sue his family.

I have a little different take on ole Lee.  Lee is still part of that family and always has been ..he tried to show different colors..but he is still an Anthony and always will be.  If you have doubts about where Lee's feelings lie watch Dr Drew's show from last night..the tears ..on big act..the A's wanted all their testimony disregarded by the jury..and that's exactly what happened..they looked more dysfunctional then ever in that courtroom..if that is even possible.

Does anyone even know where Lee is living right now?  I thought he gave up the rental home and moved back with his parents for awhile a couple of years ago..but never heard where he moved to after that or where he lives now.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #721 on: July 07, 2011, 11:31:00 AM »

bobkealing bob kealing
#CaseyAnthony court docs: Ordered to start paying court costs in $20 monthly installments starting 2-15-12. So far she owes &4618.00
3 minutes ago

bobkealing bob kealing
Court papers show #CaseyAnthony given 1043 days credit for time served. Still trying to determine release date.
http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing

You're kidding me!

she owes $6,000 from check fraud convictions
she owes $78,000 to the IRS (don't think they do payment plans)
Civil suit for Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez......TBD but @ least $15,000
Civil suit Tim Miller (TES)............................TBD could be $100,000+

There will be more

That'll be chump change to her if the prediction of her becoming a millionaire come to fruition.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Airlinemonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #722 on: July 07, 2011, 11:31:01 AM »

OK, let me get this straight, we all work hard, most of us are single mothers who raised our children on our own, working sometimes 2 jobs, overtime just so we can pay the bills, our taxes , we obey the law, respect our elders. Now comes this slore Casey..kills her baby, lies to the police, has no respect for anything or anyone other then herself, ruins several people's lives, stole from her friends and family and bought things for herself with their money, gets out of her murder conviction, will live her bella vita, will probably become a millionaire. Life is not fair, please tell me that karma exists, my heart is so broken. Good is suppose to win over evil?!
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #723 on: July 07, 2011, 11:31:09 AM »

Meant to add;  Does JB drive a truck?  Is this a decoy? 

West941 - there was a feed.  It ended shortly after this capture.  There is still a feed of the court room doors on CNN.

I believe it Mason's truck.....saw it when he was interviewed few months ago

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #724 on: July 07, 2011, 11:32:04 AM »

My calculations is she still has close to a year to serve........i can dream

Mine are stuck on LWOP.
Life without peace
Life without protection
Life without paycheck

Life without penis  Monkey Devil!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #725 on: July 07, 2011, 11:32:08 AM »

CaseyAnthonyCh9 Casey Anthony WFTV
Watch the raw interview of WFTV talking with juror no. 3 about #caseyanthony #verdict: http://t.co/junbIB1

http://twitter.com/#!/CaseyAnthonyCh9
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #726 on: July 07, 2011, 11:32:17 AM »

Lees life / reputation has been ruined, his sister lied, he should be able to sue her. Hes lost his job and carrys the molester stigma . just like zfg, he should sue his family.

I have a little different take on ole Lee.  Lee is still part of that family and always has been ..he tried to show different colors..but he is still an Anthony and always will be.  If you have doubts about where Lee's feelings lie watch Dr Drew's show from last night..the tears ..on big act..the A's wanted all their testimony disregarded by the jury..and that's exactly what happened..they looked more dysfunctional then ever in that courtroom..if that is even possible.

Does anyone even know where Lee is living right now?  I thought he gave up the rental home and moved back with his parents for awhile a couple of years ago..but never heard where he moved to after that or where he lives now.

I agree.
I have no idea where he's living....he's jobless. I'd guess living with/off Mallory.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #727 on: July 07, 2011, 11:32:42 AM »

The good thing about her being on probation she will actually have to get a REAL job. LOL

That is a good thought Turbo, but who would hire her?
That business would be boycotted enough to run them out of business.
People in Orlando will be keeping track of her.

Bobo will hire her. She will become either a paralegal or an attorney. This is the only clique she will fit in with. Someone said maybe she'll room with Fryer. How long before Fryer finds out she helped free a killer/thief? Casey can play the part for a while, but her true character lurks just beneath the surface and will resurface in time. We just need to have patience.
Ohhhh,yes,let her room with Fryer then she can chloroform her and when she wakes up the next day monster can tell her"THAT's how you make chloroform!"

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #728 on: July 07, 2011, 11:32:44 AM »

Bozo answered the judge that she had no money so they are evidently walking away from her. The judge said if she appeals they will appoint a public defender. I would assume Bozo has some deals working for himself. We can only hope it is with a Spanish station if it is a tv deal. LOL

This infuriates me.  He already paid for the stte of florida to free a baby killer and now is going to pay for the state of florida to appeal a measly few more maybe mont long sentence and pay a fine?  Then, she will get out and make millions. 
She has to pay the public defender...and it doesnt come cheap
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #729 on: July 07, 2011, 11:33:06 AM »

Jeff Ashton told Dr Drew they didnt call Roy Kronk because they felt his account of the last time Kronk called police was not true and as an officer of the court they could not elicit testimonu that wasnt true 

flamom

I scanned transcript of the July 6th Dr. Drew interview with Jeff Ashton and could not find where the topic of Roy Kronk was discussed.  I may have missed the segment.

However ... in closing arguments Ashton ...

Janet

+++++

Prosecutor On Defense Closing Argument: “Does Any Of This Make Sense?”
July 4th, 2011

<snipped>

Ashton acknowledged that the state chose not to call Roy Kronk, the man who found the remains, as a witness, and he suggested that was because Kronk’s story cannot be trusted. “Roy likes to spin a good yarn,” he said. What Kronk claimed happened on December 11, 2008, including the skull rolling out of the bag when he picked it up, was impossible, he claimed.

He also said that he did not believe Kronk just happened upon the location for a second time four months after he called police about it in August. Instead, he suggested that Kronk revealed the location when he did to impress his son, who he had recently reconnected with and who testified that Kronk told him he knew where the remains were in November 2008.

Even if parts of Kronk’s story cannot be believed, Ashton said, that does not make him the morally bankrupt individual the defense portrayed him as. It did not make him someone “who would take a little girl’s skull home and play with it.”

<snipped>

http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/2011/07/04/prosecutor-on-defense-closing-argument-%E2%80%9Cdoes-any-of-this-make-sense%E2%80%9D/

Videos - Closing Arguments Phase

Emotional Day: Tears, Anger, Laughter In Casey Murder Trial
July 3, 2005
Closing Arguments:  Jeff Ashton - Jose Baez - Cheney Mason
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14
http://www.wftv.com/news/28433629/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #730 on: July 07, 2011, 11:33:11 AM »

http://twitter.com/#!/CFNews13Casey
CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
I'm told the defense is still in the courtroom.. The doors are shut and I'm not allowed in though so I can't see them. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
52 seconds ago

Cnn feed is still live.Just saw Rosalie Bolin walk out.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #731 on: July 07, 2011, 11:34:00 AM »

I agree.
I have no idea where he's living....he's jobless. I'd guess living with/off Mallory.
he gets disability for his nerves
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #732 on: July 07, 2011, 11:34:18 AM »

My calculations is she still has close to a year to serve........i can dream

Mine are stuck on LWOP.
Life without peace
Life without protection
Life without paycheck

Life without penis  Monkey Devil!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #733 on: July 07, 2011, 11:34:24 AM »

Teary Tube socks lives with Mallory....but lost his job parking cars very recently.
Prob home crying over spilled milk or something equally as stupid

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #734 on: July 07, 2011, 11:34:50 AM »

Awww...poor serial killer wife got locked out of courtroom after she went pee

http://www.cnn.com/video/flashLive/live.html?stream
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #735 on: July 07, 2011, 11:35:34 AM »

bobkealing bob kealing
#CaseyAnthony defense still in court room door closed. Waiting for word from court spokeswoman on possible release date.
http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing

OMGWTF

Malcolm X
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #736 on: July 07, 2011, 11:35:39 AM »

I agree.

....and plays X-Box all day. Ya know, that's what people with bad nerves do.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #737 on: July 07, 2011, 11:35:42 AM »

Rosalie Bolin just stepped out of the courtroom to use restroom. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
1 minute ago

~ Peter Frampton
Airlinemonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #738 on: July 07, 2011, 11:36:00 AM »

I agree.
Seriously??  Guess they will all have to go back to work now that it's over 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #739 on: July 07, 2011, 11:36:01 AM »

The Orange County Jail confirms Casey Anthony is still at the Courthouse & has not returned to the jail. #caseyanthony

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.