April 26, 2024, 05:34:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - Casey Sentencing Day 7/7/11  (Read 511239 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #900 on: July 07, 2011, 12:34:20 PM »

She would have to get her probation transfered before moving to Houston or Pasadena with Cindy?
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #901 on: July 07, 2011, 12:34:54 PM »

I think the defense should have to pay back $ as well.
How long did they have the information that Caylee was dead?
They should be held responsible as well.

I had mentioned this yesterday hoping one of our legal Monkeys might know if that was possible or protected by attorney/client privilege ? Bozo knew, by his own opening statement, that there was no live Caylee to search for yet he repeatedly stated that he hoped LE would find her etc...

Morally, he should have brought, at a minimum, OSCD that she was already gone..and not kidnapped by a zanny. I know doctors and therapists have to report this info to authorities if a child or adult is in danger but I'm not sure that it applies to lawyers....keep in mind the word morally which bozo has not one shred of.

Afternoon Monkeys..

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
west941
Monkey Junky

« Reply #902 on: July 07, 2011, 12:35:06 PM »

Hi everyone...

I took a long break. I missed lot here. I did see that Jennifer fords Facebook and her friends.

I saw the chef too that wants 6 figures. He mights as well dance on caylees grave!

has anyone figured out the other jurors?

here is jennifers friends myspace
http://www.myspace.com/342278546/photos

cant believe the fate of Little Caylee Lied in these hands!

Apparently Valerie has been getting alot of FB requests people yelling at her being rude to her. IMO it is not her fault
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #903 on: July 07, 2011, 12:35:09 PM »

Track the book proceeds... If an Anthony/Plesea has their name attached anywhere to it... it ain't WELCOME IN MY HOUSE.

Not one penny for it. Nooooooo uh uhhhhh

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #904 on: July 07, 2011, 12:35:19 PM »

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
The Anthony's have not yet returned to their Orlando home. Waiting to hear a response from them on Casey's release. #caseyanthony

http://twitter.com/#!/CFNews13Casey
Wonder if they're dining with Bozo and friends.

Probably at Lippman's deciding what will come out of his mouth today as he makes the rounds.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #905 on: July 07, 2011, 12:35:24 PM »

I know of one family that have cancelled their vacation to Orlando because of this.

We were going the last of July, but last night we decided to go to Costa Rica instead. I have been looking at condos there while posting on here. We had planned to buy another house in Florida but we decided to go to the Virgin Islands or Costa Rica one. We will be looking around while we are down there for two weeks.  

Whether they expect it or not, there may be a silent boycott of Florida based on this.  The family that I know who cancelled said they do not feel it is safe for their kids to be there, have concerns over the US laws as a visitor from another country, and do not wish to support any part of this.  I say good on them.
misdirected anger towards Florida will hurt the majority of us who think this was a travesty 

Please read my next post. It is about ABC owning Disney and not feeling safe there.
our nickname for Disney is the evil empire.. I wasnt referring to a Disney boycott.. it was the Florida boycott. am aware of the Disney /ABC connection

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #906 on: July 07, 2011, 12:35:38 PM »

Here is a newsflash to the JURORS ...

If something makes you sick to your stomach and brings you to tears ... you know you have made the wrong decision. Your own body was telling you, WTF are you doing. STOP!!! Go back and look at what you are doing and do the right and just thing.

As I have previously stated, this jury was either mentally clueless, just was over it and did not care, did not understand what their charge options were, or do not understand that reasonable doubt does not mean absolutely no doubt, no way, no how.

ITA Red... They know they did the wrong thing... if they were so confident then they would have stayed for the press conference.  They were/are wrong!!   I, along with so many people around the world are feeling sick to our stomachs and haven't stopped crying based on their decision!! 

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #907 on: July 07, 2011, 12:36:13 PM »

I hope the juror whose vacay in London begins today, has a wonderful time. 

NOT!!!!!!!!

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #908 on: July 07, 2011, 12:36:16 PM »

Casey can declare bankruptcy with regard to debts owed, but cannot include IRS taxes, they ALSWYS get their money.
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #909 on: July 07, 2011, 12:38:13 PM »

She would have to get her probation transfered before moving to Houston or Pasadena with Cindy?
Yes, she would. But, that's very easily done. And somehow, I think Texas, the "cos s/he needed killin' " state, will be a little stricter with her probation. I hope she gets daily PBT (portable breath tests..for booze) and has to do a daily "whiz quiz"- pee in a cup to see if you've been druggin'...she be blowin' and peeing hot a lot, I'm sure! Probation violation, go directly to jail! We can hope!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #910 on: July 07, 2011, 12:38:59 PM »

https://twitter.com/#!/MarkNeJame

MarkNeJame Mark NeJame
Release date for #caseyanthony getting out July 13th, next Wednesday.
3 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Maybe Casey can have a party and drink champagne in the same restaurant Baez did. We already know she have given the entire legal community and the public the finger ... including little Caylee.

The defense team just arrived at the restaurant a few minutes ago. Again.

This restaurant needs to be boycotted.  Close them down for feeding RATS!

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #911 on: July 07, 2011, 12:39:12 PM »

Track the book proceeds... If an Anthony/Plesea has their name attached anywhere to it... it ain't WELCOME IN MY HOUSE.

Not one penny for it. Nooooooo uh uhhhhh

Not welcome in this household either.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #912 on: July 07, 2011, 12:40:38 PM »

I am still heartsick over the verdict but I did find a tiny bit of solace in the following site:

http://www.ehow.com/list_6717772_rights-convicted-felons-lose-florida_.html

Even though she got away with murder, she's still a convicted felon and loses her right to professional licensure in Florida.  Quite interesting read of what she cannot be licensed to do now...not all are what one might consider professional occupations.

I don't see where any of this will affect Casey.  I'd like to see that she could never get a driver license so she will never have the opportunity to throw dead victims into her trunk ever again.  It would be nice if the instructors would fail her every time she tries to get her DL.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #913 on: July 07, 2011, 12:41:10 PM »

Hi everyone...

I took a long break. I missed lot here. I did see that Jennifer fords Facebook and her friends.

I saw the chef too that wants 6 figures. He mights as well dance on caylees grave!

Apparently Valerie has been getting alot of FB requests people yelling at her being rude to her. IMO it is not her fault

No No I agree its not her fault. I was not trying to point the finger at her at all!

when  I say these hands OF COURSE i meant the jurors!
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #914 on: July 07, 2011, 12:41:20 PM »

i am so very happy that poor Caylee does not have any siblings for casey to return home to (yet).  That is the ONLY good thing i can think right now about her leaving jail.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #915 on: July 07, 2011, 12:42:03 PM »

Can you briefly say what she/he says, I don't want to give them the click, pretty please. 

Shocked that she was found NG.
There have been 2 people hired by the family a man and woman in the courtroom writing a book promising to tell the truth
about what happened to Caylee .
Only speaking for Cindy's side of the family.
She thinks George was in on it.
She's a loon.

Swear, twilight zone.  Is this one of the ones that is offering a home for KC? 
If George was involved -- he needs to shoot casey AND himself .............and succeed this time!

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #916 on: July 07, 2011, 12:42:11 PM »

Yes, she would. But, that's very easily done. And somehow, I think Texas, the "cos s/he needed killin' " state, will be a little stricter with her probation. I hope she gets daily PBT (portable breath tests..for booze) and has to do a daily "whiz quiz"- pee in a cup to see if you've been druggin'...she be blowin' and peeing hot a lot, I'm sure! Probation violation, go directly to jail! We can hope!

If Dana the second cousin is not just a whackadoole looking for air time, then Cindy will be with her.  Cindy I am sure can blow and pee for her as in her words in one of the jail letters wrote "we are so much a like"
Terri
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #917 on: July 07, 2011, 12:44:37 PM »

MOO   The family story is BS...IF this were true do you honestly think Cindy would have allowed GA within one mile of her...Molest my daughter?   Cover up?  He would be black and blue and Cindy would be arrested for DV right in front of the entire world...and I would not have blamed her.    you CANNOT sit next to OR LOOK AT, the person responsible for destroying your daughter.

Next,  GA IS NOT THAT DARNED good of an actor that he could do all he did on the jail video....are these relatives blind? 

I would have stood up and told the entire damn world what GA did if I were Cindy...not let my baby go on trial, etc. 

Okay,  I could go on and on but it is crazy.  And KC is not going any place that is not exciting....

Sounds like family way to get money and get rid of GA.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #918 on: July 07, 2011, 12:44:58 PM »

Hi everyone...

Let me venture a guess....

She's gay?

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #919 on: July 07, 2011, 12:46:17 PM »

MOO   The family story is BS...IF this were true do you honestly think Cindy would have allowed GA within one mile of her...Molest my daughter?   Cover up?  He would be black and blue and Cindy would be arrested for DV right in front of the entire world...and I would not have blamed her.    you CANNOT sit next to OR LOOK AT, the person responsible for destroying your daughter.

Next,  GA IS NOT THAT DARNED good of an actor that he could do all he did on the jail video....are these relatives blind? 

I would have stood up and told the entire damn world what GA did if I were Cindy...not let my baby go on trial, etc. 

Okay,  I could go on and on but it is crazy.  And KC is not going any place that is not exciting....

Sounds like family way to get money and get rid of GA.
very insightful post..

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.