April 19, 2024, 08:17:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - Casey Sentencing Day 7/7/11  (Read 510565 times)
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #920 on: July 07, 2011, 12:47:06 PM »

Casey can declare bankruptcy with regard to debts owed, but cannot include IRS taxes, they ALSWYS get their money.
Debts Excluded from Discharge
Certain debts can't be discharged in bankruptcy. The Bankruptcy Code lists 21 categories of such debts.

Chapter 7 Nondischargeable Debts
In a Chapter 7 case, the most common types of debts that can't be discharged are:

Taxes and tax liens
Student loans
Alimony and child support (domestic support obligations)
Debts obtained through fraud, false pretenses or false representation
Debts you failed to schedule in time to allow creditors to file proofs of claim (unscheduled debts)
Debts for fraud while you were acting in a fiduciary capacity, or for embezzlement or larceny
Debts for willful and malicious injury
Debts for fines or penalties to governmental units
Debts for judgments in wrongful death or personal injury lawsuits resulting from motor vehicle, vessel or aircraft accidents while you were intoxicated
Condominium or cooperative association fees or assessments

Chapter 13 Nondischargeable Debts
If your bankruptcy case is under Chapter 13, you won't be discharged from the following types of debts:

Child support and alimony (domestic support obligations)
Student loans
Fines and restitution
Certain taxes, such as withholding taxes if you had employees, or taxes connected to fraudulent tax returns or tax evasion
Debts incurred through fraud
Debts for fraud while you were acting in a fiduciary capacity, or for embezzlement or larceny
Debts for willful and malicious injury
Judgments in wrongful death or personal injury cases arising from your intoxication
Unscheduled debts
Debts incurred after filing your case, which weren't included in your Chapter 13 plan
Debts that are nondischargeable under other laws, for example amounts owed for certain health education programs
Interest owed on nondischargeable debts

http://bankruptcy.lawyers.com/consumer-bankruptcy/Debts-You-Cannot-Discharge-in-Bankruptcy.html

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #921 on: July 07, 2011, 12:47:36 PM »

Hi everyone...

I took a long break. I missed lot here. I did see that Jennifer fords Facebook and her friends.

I saw the chef too that wants 6 figures. He mights as well dance on caylees grave!

has anyone figured out the other jurors?

here is jennifers friends myspace
http://www.myspace.com/342278546/photos

cant believe the fate of Little Caylee Lied in these hands!

Let me venture a guess....

She's gay?
and?? what does that have to do with the fact that she is an idiot?

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #922 on: July 07, 2011, 12:49:18 PM »

Can you briefly say what she/he says, I don't want to give them the click, pretty please. 

Shocked that she was found NG.
There have been 2 people hired by the family a man and woman in the courtroom writing a book promising to tell the truth
about what happened to Caylee .
Only speaking for Cindy's side of the family.
She thinks George was in on it.
She's a loon.

Swear, twilight zone.  Is this one of the ones that is offering a home for KC? 
If George was involved -- he needs to shoot casey AND himself .............and succeed this time!

Wreck - I see into George like I see through glass. He is a dirty bird... I am pretty sure. No nanners please!  ::bananadance::Just sayin...

However - all of the Anthony/Pleseas are nuts. They all want to tell you the truth... and then they want to tell you the really really "truth"

At this point... not a soul would believe anything that had their mark on it. They are all toast.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
west941
Monkey Junky

« Reply #923 on: July 07, 2011, 12:49:22 PM »

Hi everyone...

I took a long break. I missed lot here. I did see that Jennifer fords Facebook and her friends.

I saw the chef too that wants 6 figures. He mights as well dance on caylees grave!

Apparently Valerie has been getting alot of FB requests people yelling at her being rude to her. IMO it is not her fault

No No I agree its not her fault. I was not trying to point the finger at her at all!

when  I say these hands OF COURSE i meant the jurors!

Oh I know!! I was just saying how messed up it is that people are being rude to her
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #924 on: July 07, 2011, 12:50:03 PM »

Hi everyone...

She's gay?

Nothing, just clicked her comments on her site to see the rude and nasty ones (do not see any) and there are GLBT links all over the place. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #925 on: July 07, 2011, 12:51:18 PM »

OK, let me get this straight, we all work hard, most of us are single mothers who raised our children on our own, working sometimes 2 jobs, overtime just so we can pay the bills, our taxes , we obey the law, respect our elders. Now comes this slore Casey..kills her baby, lies to the police, has no respect for anything or anyone other then herself, ruins several people's lives, stole from her friends and family and bought things for herself with their money, gets out of her murder conviction, will live her bella vita, will probably become a millionaire. Life is not fair, please tell me that karma exists, my heart is so broken. Good is suppose to win over evil?!

The last chapter of the Casey Anthony story has yet to be revealed.

Six years following the disappearance of Natalee Holloway ... the main suspect in her disappearance ... the main suspect who was not held accountable by the Aruban Justice System ... sits in a Peruvian facing a 35 year sentence.

Janet

++++++

Natalee Holloway's Uncle

private eye
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #749 4/24 -
« Reply #367 on: April 27, 2008, 12:38:30 PM »

I am amazed that the people who love or care for Joran do not yet see that he needs the help that can only be provided by him going to the authorities and telling the entire truth. Being rejected by society, labled as a criminal, all are taking a horrible toll on Joran that is going to fuel his addictions and push him further and further into a self destructive lifestyle. I would think his mother would recognize Joran's needs, and see the benefit he would gain even from incarceration. Isn't an investment of five or so years worth a return of the rest of Joran's life? .... 

It is very telling that Beth's life is getting brighter every day, considering her loss, yet Joran the boy who "got away with it" is descending deeper and deeper into a self convicted sentence of life without parole unless he confesses. He will never, never be able to move on from this without repentance. Corny, yes, self serving, yes I want him to tell the truth, but is it the absolute truth, the absolute gospel, yes. Surprise, no, it is as the Bible teaches.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2804.msg377586#msg377586

Yes Janet..he is in jail now. He is there because he murdered again!

To me that is not Karma..that is an injustice that he was free to roam the Earth and murder again.

If Casey does not have someone watching her 24/7 I fear she too will be empowered by getting away with this crime and will continue to murder..it seems to pay well for her and has very little down time.

I agree.

Those who participated within and without of the Aruban/Dutch administrations in the corrupt investigation denying Natalee Holloway justice ... protecting Joran van der Sloot from accountability ... have Stephany Flores blood on their hands.

The self-serving 12 panel jury who disregarded ALL of the Prosecution's case against Casey Anthony and embraced Baez's defence hook, line and sinker ... opened the door called freedom for a psychopath ... will be held accountable by the Judge of all judges who will not be mocked if the blood of another innocent is shed.

Natalee Holloway's loving stepfather saw the writing on the wall.  He knew it was just a matter of time.

Janet

++++++

Nancy Grace - February 15, 2008

JUG TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY`S STEPFATHER:  I`ll tell you what really made me sick today to be honest with you is to see his U.S. attorney, Joe Tacopina, whoever, who has been kind of hiding for the last week because he didn`t know what was going to happen all of a sudden come on and he`s all over the TV now. And he is just saying, you know, with a smirk on his face, which just it makes me sick ... I told you so, nothing was going to happen. When he knows Joran is a time bomb just waiting to blow up.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0802/15/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
west941
Monkey Junky

« Reply #926 on: July 07, 2011, 12:52:26 PM »

Hi everyone...

She's gay?

Nothing, just clicked her comments on her site to see the rude and nasty ones (do not see any) and there are GLBT links all over the place. 

I was speaking of the facebook comments
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #927 on: July 07, 2011, 12:53:36 PM »

MOO   The family story is BS...IF this were true do you honestly think Cindy would have allowed GA within one mile of her...Molest my daughter?   Cover up?  He would be black and blue and Cindy would be arrested for DV right in front of the entire world...and I would not have blamed her.    you CANNOT sit next to OR LOOK AT, the person responsible for destroying your daughter.

Next,  GA IS NOT THAT DARNED good of an actor that he could do all he did on the jail video....are these relatives blind? 

I would have stood up and told the entire damn world what GA did if I were Cindy...not let my baby go on trial, etc. 

Okay,  I could go on and on but it is crazy.  And KC is not going any place that is not exciting....

Sounds like family way to get money and get rid of GA.
very insightful post..

Of course George is out! Isn't he the one that trailed KC and tried to hold her accountable for all her lies? He knows his daughter killed Caylee and I predict he will move on, at least I hope he does...
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #928 on: July 07, 2011, 12:53:43 PM »

Hi everyone...

She's gay?

Jennifer or Valerie?  I just clicked the link provided, which is myspace, I think for Valaerie.

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
west941
Monkey Junky

« Reply #929 on: July 07, 2011, 12:53:46 PM »

I would like to know why juror 3 is still in Orlando!

Is she waiting to meet Casey?
west941
Monkey Junky

« Reply #930 on: July 07, 2011, 12:54:34 PM »

Hi everyone...

She's gay?

Jennifer or Valerie?  I just clicked the link provided, which is myspace, I think for Valaerie.

Valerie FB
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #931 on: July 07, 2011, 12:56:30 PM »

Can you briefly say what she/he says, I don't want to give them the click, pretty please.  

Shocked that she was found NG.
There have been 2 people hired by the family a man and woman in the courtroom writing a book promising to tell the truth
about what happened to Caylee .
Only speaking for Cindy's side of the family.
She thinks George was in on it.
She's a loon.

Swear, twilight zone.  Is this one of the ones that is offering a home for KC?  

Yes. Dana McCain, second cousin to Cindy.  Lives in Houston.  Also one of their family in Pasadena offered their home.  They had a family conference call at 11pm the night of the verdict.

Says story told by Baez about Geo is what absolutely happened.  

And Cindy's ex sister in law said KC did it and she did not believe for a minute that George had anything to do with it.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #932 on: July 07, 2011, 12:57:10 PM »

Or waiting to get paid?

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #933 on: July 07, 2011, 12:57:13 PM »

If I were the server at the place where the defense just went to celebrate, I'd spit in their food.

If I was the owner of that establishment I would have thrown them out..refused them service.

That happened to OJ and his entourage after he was released..in Kentucky a resturant owner did that...he told OJ he did not agree with his verdict and would not serve him in his establishment.

Nobody has any sense of deceny anymore..the almighty buck speaks..goodness..the owner of this establishment didn't want to hamper future business from this crowd. 

When I was growing up there was a code where TV and movies could not show the bad guy in a good light..they could not show the bad guy winning..maybe we need to return to something similiar..some decency and respect for the laws and the people who uphold those laws..something that sends a message crime doesn't pay, isn't morally right..not by God's law or Man's law. 

But we continue to glorify the lawless and the sinful..and people make big bucks off of them.  I think we need to do a 180 and demand that crime does not pay and is not glorified. 

Criminals are not Super Stars..I am sick and tired of them being treated as such.  Casey is the perfect example..she, her lawyers and her family courted this publicity..why should the tax payers of Florida have to protect her now from the results of her fame..she wanted it ..and if people are outraged that should be Casey's problem..not the State of Florida's problem.  Let her hire her own security team just like the Super Star she is.

A woman who files a restraining order does not get 24/7 protection of LE , nor do their family.  Infact nothing is done ..why treat Casey..who is the criminal here any differently.  Let the dust settle wherever it settles...no more kid gloves for murders, liars and thieves.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #934 on: July 07, 2011, 12:59:00 PM »

Rick and his ex Pam may not agree on much, but the ex's adree about Cindy and KC.
I only wish I knew how Gary feels. He only showed up for the memorial, and I believe that was for Shirley..

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #935 on: July 07, 2011, 12:59:17 PM »

If the defense's story about George doing what they say he did is so true... and if what they claim about Caylee accidentally drowning and George holding her while screaming at Casey is so true....................... then ................  I expect we'll see a wrongful death case against George filed by Casey/Cindy/Lee.  As well as an arrest of George for alleged past abuse of Casey.  If no charges are brought against George, how can anyone (in Cindy's family or otherwise) claim it's true?  For that matter, how could Cindy sit side by side George in court, hold hands with him, act 'as if' things were fine ever since she supposedly found out what the defense was accusing him of?  Seems to me that the whole thing defies reason. 

I'm a firm believer and advocate in and for the rights of victims.  Ordinarily, charges are brought against the one being accused.  If that doesn't happen immediately in this case, then IMO Casey and Caylee as well were no true victims of George.  Seems if Casey (and/or Cindy/family) doesn't put up or shut up, then George has every right to bring charges against Casey and her 'dream team' for defamation of character and etc etc etc..

All IMO. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #936 on: July 07, 2011, 12:59:19 PM »

If I were the server at the place where the defense just went to celebrate, I'd spit in their food.

If I was the owner of that establishment I would have thrown them out..refused them service.

That happened to OJ and his entourage after he was released..in Kentucky a resturant owner did that...he told OJ he did not agree with his verdict and would not serve him in his establishment.

Nobody has any sense of deceny anymore..the almighty buck speaks..goodness..the owner of this establishment didn't want to hamper future business from this crowd. 

When I was growing up there was a code where TV and movies could not show the bad guy in a good light..they could not show the bad guy winning..maybe we need to return to something similiar..some decency and respect for the laws and the people who uphold those laws..something that sends a message crime doesn't pay, isn't morally right..not by God's law or Man's law. 

But we continue to glorify the lawless and the sinful..and people make big bucks off of them.  I think we need to do a 180 and demand that crime does not pay and is not glorified. 

Criminals are not Super Stars..I am sick and tired of them being treated as such.  Casey is the perfect example..she, her lawyers and her family courted this publicity..why should the tax payers of Florida have to protect her now from the results of her fame..she wanted it ..and if people are outraged that should be Casey's problem..not the State of Florida's problem.  Let her hire her own security team just like the Super Star she is.

A woman who files a restraining order does not get 24/7 protection of LE , nor do their family.  Infact nothing is done ..why treat Casey..who is the criminal here any differently.  Let the dust settle wherever it settles...no more kid gloves for murders, liars and thieves.

Amen on that Gypsy.  great post
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #937 on: July 07, 2011, 01:00:00 PM »

I've had it with the whole Anthony & Plesea clan. They all make me sick. They're a disgusting vile breed imo.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #938 on: July 07, 2011, 01:00:39 PM »

Or waiting to get paid?

I guess yuo all missed my post earlier.

Juror number 3 took the all expense paid trip to Orlando for herself and extended family to...that's right Disney World...like she won the super bowl//paid for by none other then ABC.  She is there with all her family..yep even neices and nephews....nice huh!

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
lilsaa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #939 on: July 07, 2011, 01:00:57 PM »

I don't get George at all?????

Why is he attending? 

She said he stuck his penis in her mouth.

She said he found Caylee floating in the pool and threw her in the swamp.

How can he even look at her?
Imo.. It was a well thought out, and apparently, well planned ploy to create sympathy and confusion. I believe they all sat down (defense and Anthony's) were told how to play thier parts. It was,sadly, very successful. We have all been played and certainly the jury bought it.
Our justice systym sucks now. It's about games, not justice. I am disgusted with the world we all live in today. I plan to focus my life on seeking out the good of the world and will never follow the travesty and injustices there are  because it is very depressing and disheartning. If we look for evil, we will surely find it around every corner. I will pray that evil stays away from me! I lost my grandson in 07 and his mother (my daughter) in 09. Nothing can ever make me more angry or depressed than that but following this case has added to the empty feeling I have. No more of this for me.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.