April 19, 2024, 01:20:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - Casey Sentencing Day 7/7/11  (Read 510531 times)
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #940 on: July 07, 2011, 01:01:06 PM »

Casey can declare bankruptcy with regard to debts owed, but cannot include IRS taxes, they ALSWYS get their money.

Or court orders for fraud conviction fines levied.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #941 on: July 07, 2011, 01:01:08 PM »

If I were the server at the place where the defense just went to celebrate, I'd spit in their food.

If I was the owner of that establishment I would have thrown them out..refused them service.

That happened to OJ and his entourage after he was released..in Kentucky a resturant owner did that...he told OJ he did not agree with his verdict and would not serve him in his establishment.

Nobody has any sense of deceny anymore..the almighty buck speaks..goodness..the owner of this establishment didn't want to hamper future business from this crowd. 

When I was growing up there was a code where TV and movies could not show the bad guy in a good light..they could not show the bad guy winning..maybe we need to return to something similiar..some decency and respect for the laws and the people who uphold those laws..something that sends a message crime doesn't pay, isn't morally right..not by God's law or Man's law. 

But we continue to glorify the lawless and the sinful..and people make big bucks off of them.  I think we need to do a 180 and demand that crime does not pay and is not glorified. 

Criminals are not Super Stars..I am sick and tired of them being treated as such.  Casey is the perfect example..she, her lawyers and her family courted this publicity..why should the tax payers of Florida have to protect her now from the results of her fame..she wanted it ..and if people are outraged that should be Casey's problem..not the State of Florida's problem.  Let her hire her own security team just like the Super Star she is.

A woman who files a restraining order does not get 24/7 protection of LE , nor do their family.  Infact nothing is done ..why treat Casey..who is the criminal here any differently.  Let the dust settle wherever it settles...no more kid gloves for murders, liars and thieves.

Amen on that Gypsy.  great post

Great post Gypsy.
kitkat53
Scared Monkey

« Reply #942 on: July 07, 2011, 01:02:01 PM »

I would like to know why juror 3 is still in Orlando!

Is she waiting to meet Casey?

Maybe she is waiting on her trip to Disney World as well. 

“No man has a good enough memory to be a successful liar.”

Abraham Lincoln
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #943 on: July 07, 2011, 01:04:34 PM »

I am glad to see that most have begun to exit the shock stage and entering anger. I hope the anger passes quickly onto something more positive... some of it is scary..moo

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #944 on: July 07, 2011, 01:04:47 PM »

I would like to know why juror 3 is still in Orlando!

Is she waiting to meet Casey?

Or waiting to get paid?
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #945 on: July 07, 2011, 01:05:30 PM »

i would imagine whether its texas or pasadena there will be lots of people protesting her being there, they think Suburban Drive was a madhouse just wait, i am sure the neighbors will not allow Casey to come to their neighborhoods....she can go stay with Mason like the rumors said on TV...Im sure Casey will "repay" him in ways i dont even want to think about
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #946 on: July 07, 2011, 01:06:08 PM »

Casey Anthony to be released from jail Wednesday
Posted: Jul 07, 2011 8:31 AM EDT Updated: Jul 07, 2011 11:56 AM EDT
By Joseph Neese - email

http://www.wfsb.com/story/15039374/casey-anthony-to-be-released-from-jail-wednesday?Call=Email&Format=HTML&redirected=true

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #947 on: July 07, 2011, 01:06:21 PM »

If the defense's story about George doing what they say he did is so true... and if what they claim about Caylee accidentally drowning and George holding her while screaming at Casey is so true....................... then ................  I expect we'll see a wrongful death case against George filed by Casey/Cindy/Lee.  As well as an arrest of George for alleged past abuse of Casey.  If no charges are brought against George, how can anyone (in Cindy's family or otherwise) claim it's true?  For that matter, how could Cindy sit side by side George in court, hold hands with him, act 'as if' things were fine ever since she supposedly found out what the defense was accusing him of?  Seems to me that the whole thing defies reason. 

I'm a firm believer and advocate in and for the rights of victims.  Ordinarily, charges are brought against the one being accused.  If that doesn't happen immediately in this case, then IMO Casey and Caylee as well were no true victims of George.  Seems if Casey (and/or Cindy/family) doesn't put up or shut up, then George has every right to bring charges against Casey and her 'dream team' for defamation of character and etc etc etc..

All IMO. 

Ah saaay Ah saaay Ah sah-cund thaaat.
west941
Monkey Junky

« Reply #948 on: July 07, 2011, 01:08:10 PM »

Wait??

Who is Casey and Jose's agent?

lilme
Scared Monkey

« Reply #949 on: July 07, 2011, 01:08:11 PM »

Casey Anthony to be released from jail Wednesday
Posted: Jul 07, 2011 8:31 AM EDT Updated: Jul 07, 2011 11:56 AM EDT
By Joseph Neese - email

she looks awful!!!

http://www.wfsb.com/story/15039374/casey-anthony-to-be-released-from-jail-wednesday?Call=Email&Format=HTML&redirected=true
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #950 on: July 07, 2011, 01:09:00 PM »

::snipping2::
UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: We don`t know if they`re going to come here or if they`re going to go to a hotel. That`s another call tonight, that we have offered our help or assistance or a place to just get away where they won`t be followed and tracked.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: You think, Dana, that Casey`s coming to Houston after she gets out of jail on Thursday?

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: It`s been discussed.

(end video clip)

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Well, Houston, Texas. is she going to head to Houston, Texas and take up a new life there? Will she flee Florida? It actually makes sense. I mean, it does make sense that she would head out of town to a place like Houston. But as early as tomorrow right after court?

According to that rally, and bear in mind, this is an unconfirmed report. We`re going to point that out to you. Casey might be going to Houston with her mom Cindy in tow.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: What about these threats? Tell us.

LIPPMAN: It started about three minutes after the verdict came in. My office received a fax from a group of people that had the blog. And my clients are actually familiar with these particular people, and they do believe that, while they may not necessarily be coming down, we have to take everything seriously.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: What did they say?

LIPPMAN: That my clients deserve the same fate that Caylee had.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Really?

LIPPMAN: Yes.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: That`s what they said? Your clients deserve the same fate as Caylee?

LIPPMAN: Yes.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: So that`s a death threat?

LIPPMAN: It is. We`ve received 14 of them.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Wow. Fourteen death threats. That is absolutely astounding. Now, let me ask you: given that, it would certainly make a lot of sense for Casey Anthony if she is released tomorrow after sentencing, not to go home.

There are reports that she is going to go to Houston. This is a report -- I have no independent confirmation -- that a distant cousin of Cindy Anthony has decided to take her in. What do you know, Mark?

LIPPMAN: One, I wouldn`t discuss it because of security purposes anyway, but I heard from Mr. Mason, and from another media group saying that there`s a variety of different things. He may take her in. I`ve heard she may go to Mexico. I heard she may go to Puerto Rico. But honestly, I wouldn`t discuss where she`s going.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Cheney Mason may take her in?

LIPPMAN: I heard Cheney or one of his associates may also.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: She`s going to live with Cheney and his wife?

LIPPMAN: For the time being, I could see it happening, until they figure out. I mean, this is -- nobody necessarily expected this. So the - - I don`t know that arrangements were made in preparation for this verdict.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1107/06/ijvm.01.html
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #951 on: July 07, 2011, 01:09:16 PM »

Dont worry monkeys!!! soon or later she will see what she crated herseff. She alway will live with her past, caylee never ever will go away from her memory and that will kill her....she will be known as "the crazy, lier, baby killer, etc " those names will never, ever go away.......she will pretend to be happy but never ever will be happy bc caylee will be there....and she always will be part of her life, to torture her mind because she will not understand why everybody hates her when she is "innocent" (b/c she believes that)..maybe she will find another nut like her and he will be with her for her money and he will steal money from her like she did in the past...everybody will take advantage of her because she is an idiot...and idiots always commit the same mistake....and I know that LE will be behind ready for her to commit her first felony and she will be back in jail and hopefully with less luck than now 
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #952 on: July 07, 2011, 01:09:31 PM »

Wait??

wow... william morris signed them as a packaged deal

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #953 on: July 07, 2011, 01:10:06 PM »

If the defense's story about George doing what they say he did is so true... and if what they claim about Caylee accidentally drowning and George holding her while screaming at Casey is so true....................... then ................  I expect we'll see a wrongful death case against George filed by Casey/Cindy/Lee.  As well as an arrest of George for alleged past abuse of Casey.  If no charges are brought against George, how can anyone (in Cindy's family or otherwise) claim it's true?  For that matter, how could Cindy sit side by side George in court, hold hands with him, act 'as if' things were fine ever since she supposedly found out what the defense was accusing him of?  Seems to me that the whole thing defies reason. 

I'm a firm believer and advocate in and for the rights of victims.  Ordinarily, charges are brought against the one being accused.  If that doesn't happen immediately in this case, then IMO Casey and Caylee as well were no true victims of George.  Seems if Casey (and/or Cindy/family) doesn't put up or shut up, then George has every right to bring charges against Casey and her 'dream team' for defamation of character and etc etc etc..

All IMO. 

Ah saaay Ah saaay Ah sah-cund thaaat.
Titch.....   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #954 on: July 07, 2011, 01:10:41 PM »

lip gloss on and hair down

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #955 on: July 07, 2011, 01:11:07 PM »

Wait??

William Morris..A package deal. God help us.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
west941
Monkey Junky

« Reply #956 on: July 07, 2011, 01:11:29 PM »

Wait??

wow... william morris signed them as a packaged deal

William Morris TALENT agency?
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #957 on: July 07, 2011, 01:12:19 PM »

Weird to see Aphrodite Jones so indignant and pizzed off

west941
Monkey Junky

« Reply #958 on: July 07, 2011, 01:12:24 PM »

Wait??

William Morris..A package deal. God help us.

WOW 
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #959 on: July 07, 2011, 01:12:25 PM »

Good afternoon Monkey's,

It was a game and Caylee lost.  I am going to focus on the good of the world, too.  What goes around comes around.
They will choke one another eventually. IMO   

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.