April 19, 2024, 10:54:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - Casey Sentencing Day 7/7/11  (Read 510568 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #980 on: July 07, 2011, 01:29:09 PM »

http://twitter.com/#!/CFNews13Casey
CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
August 25, 2011 at 9am will be the hearing on costs of investigation. #CaseyAnthony waived her right to be there. -jfell
34 minutes ago

Sounds like she doesn't plan to be around on June 25 to me.

..."just add it to my tab"

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #981 on: July 07, 2011, 01:30:08 PM »

VIDEO REPORT: Casey Anthony Sentenced
TEAM COVERAGE: Casey Anthony To Be Released On July 13
A court official announced on Thursday that Casey Anthony will be released on July 13. (07/07/11)

http://www.wftv.com/video/28474907/index.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #982 on: July 07, 2011, 01:30:32 PM »

I am glad to see that most have begun to exit the shock stage and entering anger. I hope the anger passes quickly onto something more positive... some of it is scary..moo

I am still in the hurt/grieving/like my child died state, rage state, would probably not call 911 if any of them were bleeding to death in front or me stage, and might help the bleeding along by putting just a few more cuts stage.

I cannot really explain it.

Back a few years ago, I was put on a drug, believe it was Paxil.  I decided not to take it any more cause it made me feel very guilty and I didn't do anything.  Back then, all I could think of was how to stop feeling that way and thought about taking my life, never very seriously, and told my doctor and they switched my med.  I am not on anything now, but I feel the very same way. So, there is no med to switch and I do not know how to make this feeling go away.  It is a physical feeling in my stomach that spreads throughout my entire body.   It was the most horrible feeling in the world and I swear I am in a very despondent state.  I can barely eat, sleep.  I am sitting in my office in the dark.  I am sure with time, i will be fine, but I feel like I have been stabbed in the stomach, that there is no justice in this world, that children have no rights, that lies can be told to get murderers off and it works.  I thought courts of law were for truth.  I am disgusted.  Every time I close my eyes, I start crying.

My husband rolls his eyes at me.  My kids are too young to understand.  You guys are all I have. 

I keep trying to think of things to do to get my mind off of this, but I cannot stop thinking about it.  I had hoped she would serve a few weeks, give me time to get over this, but with her getting out next week, I don't know what I am going to do to get over this.  Three years, I have spent praying for justice for Caylee. 

There is not one single person in her family that stood up for her throughout the past 3 years.   This has been about KC and only KC. 

I don't know how some of you do it.  I know you are all angry and upset but I am absolutely devastated to the point of not functioning.  I have been late to work 3 days in a row, and when I am at work, I barely am getting any work done.  I am dreaming about this case if I do get some sleep.  I am constantly tearing up.  When I cry, I am sobbing. I don't do that.  I cannot tell you the last time I sobbed.  I want to spit on every reporter that does an interview with any juror, DT lawyer, pays anybody for their story, or reports anything on KC.  My throat hurts from constantly being this close to tears. 

I was going to make a webpage, something like www.heypinellascountyjurors.com and list all the things this wench has done, but I have no mind set to look these things up to post.  I am totally and utterly lost and hopeless and she is not my child.  How did she function all that time while her child was dead. 

Gosh, I will shut up now.  Thanks for letting me rant. 

Awwww...   

Please don't shut up or shut down.  Venting will help to release those feelings.  We are here for each other, come what may. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #983 on: July 07, 2011, 01:30:43 PM »

Just posted on fb:
Just heard that William Morris, biggest Agency in the world, (Agents that represent celebrities, based in New York, and Baez was just there) has signed Baez and Casey as a "package deal" for undisclosed amount of money...kill your child...become a rock star...sickening..
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #984 on: July 07, 2011, 01:30:49 PM »

In Texas we can shoot anyone that comes on your front porch at night (we don't even have to drag them inside the door)!! I say let her come! 

Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #985 on: July 07, 2011, 01:31:03 PM »

http://www.tampabay.com/incoming/juror-says-he-wishes-theyd-had-evidence-to-put-casey-anthony-away/1179177
Casey Anthony juror says the jury wanted to find her guilty, but the evidence 'wasn't there'
By Jamal Thalji and Leonora LaPeter, Times Staff Writers
In Print: Thursday, July 7, 2011

::snipping2::

If it was murder, who did it? If she died accidentally, then who was the child's caretaker?

But Juror No. 2 didn't buy that.

"The six that voted guilty said it didn't matter at what point in time she came home and found out her daughter was missing," he said. "She had to report it in some way, shape or form, and that's where the negligence came in."

But some jurors, he said, had decided not to convict Casey Anthony of any charge in the girl's death. By lunch Tuesday, the guilty side started to lose votes.

Juror No. 2 was the last holdout. Deliberations lasted for 11 hours over two days. They filed into court at 2:15 p.m. Tuesday to hand over their verdict.

"We truly don't know what happened," he said. "Somebody knows, but we don't know."

so basically they are nothing but spineless jellyfish who couldnt take a stand for this child
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #986 on: July 07, 2011, 01:31:34 PM »

zoomom... 
I have been there when I lost my child.. it took YEARS to stop crying.. I suggest you just keep venting, keep a kind and loving heart. the anger is good as long as it doesnt escalate... it isnt healthy as a long term coping skill.. i would also suggest possibly finding a minister or someone with whom you can open up to... there is more to this than caylee .. monkey hugs

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #987 on: July 07, 2011, 01:31:42 PM »

i would imagine whether its texas or pasadena there will be lots of people protesting her being there, they think Suburban Drive was a madhouse just wait, i am sure the neighbors will not allow Casey to come to their neighborhoods....she can go stay with Mason like the rumors said on TV...Im sure Casey will "repay" him in ways i dont even want to think about

BBM...If she comes to Pasadena and the Pasadena police department has to pay for extra security for that evil monster, I will be furious!!  I will start calling, e-mailing, complaining and protesting any public funds going towards KC's protection.    My neighbor is a Pasadena police officer and I will be asking him if he knows any details... if it is true that she is coming here. 

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #988 on: July 07, 2011, 01:32:08 PM »

OSCaseyAnthony Casey Anthony News
http://thesent.nl/m09HBN watch hearing on media request to release jurors’ names
http://twitter.com/#!/OSCaseyAnthony
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #989 on: July 07, 2011, 01:32:47 PM »

In Texas we can shoot anyone that comes on your front porch at night (we don't even have to drag them inside the door)!! I say let her come! 

I'd be surprised if Texas even accepted her... they do have to process that, right? She's a felon.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
west941
Monkey Junky

« Reply #990 on: July 07, 2011, 01:32:51 PM »

http://www.tampabay.com/incoming/juror-says-he-wishes-theyd-had-evidence-to-put-casey-anthony-away/1179177
Casey Anthony juror says the jury wanted to find her guilty, but the evidence 'wasn't there'
By Jamal Thalji and Leonora LaPeter, Times Staff Writers
In Print: Thursday, July 7, 2011

If it was murder, who did it? If she died accidentally, then who was the child's caretaker?

But Juror No. 2 didn't buy that.

"The six that voted guilty said it didn't matter at what point in time she came home and found out her daughter was missing," he said. "She had to report it in some way, shape or form, and that's where the negligence came in."

But some jurors, he said, had decided not to convict Casey Anthony of any charge in the girl's death. By lunch Tuesday, the guilty side started to lose votes.

Juror No. 2 was the last holdout. Deliberations lasted for 11 hours over two days. They filed into court at 2:15 p.m. Tuesday to hand over their verdict.

"We truly don't know what happened," he said. "Somebody knows, but we don't know."

WOW he was the last holdout how I wish he would have just stood his ground. But atleast he tried I guess. But 6 6 for manslaughter why couldn't they hold out who was the bully I wonder?
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #991 on: July 07, 2011, 01:35:20 PM »

i would imagine whether its texas or pasadena there will be lots of people protesting her being there, they think Suburban Drive was a madhouse just wait, i am sure the neighbors will not allow Casey to come to their neighborhoods....she can go stay with Mason like the rumors said on TV...Im sure Casey will "repay" him in ways i dont even want to think about

BBM...If she comes to Pasadena and the Pasadena police department has to pay for extra security for that evil monster, I will be furious!!  I will start calling, e-mailing, complaining and protesting any public funds going towards KC's protection.    My neighbor is a Pasadena police officer and I will be asking him if he knows any details... if it is true that she is coming here. 
I wonder if they may mean Pasadena Texas??

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #992 on: July 07, 2011, 01:35:38 PM »

They are talking about Pasadena, TX ( a suburb of Houston). It was where Gilly's was in "Urban Cowboy". 

lilme
Scared Monkey

« Reply #993 on: July 07, 2011, 01:36:30 PM »

I am glad to see that most have begun to exit the shock stage and entering anger. I hope the anger passes quickly onto something more positive... some of it is scary..moo

I am still in the hurt/grieving/like my child died state, rage state, would probably not call 911 if any of them were bleeding to death in front or me stage, and might help the bleeding along by putting just a few more cuts stage.

Back a few years ago, I was put on a drug, believe it was Paxil.  I decided not to take it any more cause it made me feel very guilty and I didn't do anything.  Back then, all I could think of was how to stop feeling that way and thought about taking my life, never very seriously, and told my doctor and they switched my med.  I am not on anything now, but I feel the very same way. So, there is no med to switch and I do not know how to make this feeling go away.  It is a physical feeling in my stomach that spreads throughout my entire body.   It was the most horrible feeling in the world and I swear I am in a very despondent state.  I can barely eat, sleep.  I am sitting in my office in the dark.  I am sure with time, i will be fine, but I feel like I have been stabbed in the stomach, that there is no justice in this world, that children have no rights, that lies can be told to get murderers off and it works.  I thought courts of law were for truth.  I am disgusted.  Every time I close my eyes, I start crying.

My husband rolls his eyes at me.  My kids are too young to understand.  You guys are all I have. 

I keep trying to think of things to do to get my mind off of this, but I cannot stop thinking about it.  I had hoped she would serve a few weeks, give me time to get over this, but with her getting out next week, I don't know what I am going to do to get over this.  Three years, I have spent praying for justice for Caylee. 

There is not one single person in her family that stood up for her throughout the past 3 years.   This has been about KC and only KC. 

I don't know how some of you do it.  I know you are all angry and upset but I am absolutely devastated to the point of not functioning.  I have been late to work 3 days in a row, and when I am at work, I barely am getting any work done.  I am dreaming about this case if I do get some sleep.  I am constantly tearing up.  When I cry, I am sobbing. I don't do that.  I cannot tell you the last time I sobbed.  I want to spit on every reporter that does an interview with any juror, DT lawyer, pays anybody for their story, or reports anything on KC.  My throat hurts from constantly being this close to tears. 

I was going to make a webpage, something like www.heypinellascountyjurors.com and list all the things this wench has done, but I have no mind set to look these things up to post.  I am totally and utterly lost and hopeless and she is not my child.  How did she function all that time while her child was dead. 

Zoo, I understand how you feel.  Please contact your doctor and let them know what you are going through.  You must take care of yourself.  Please do this and know that your family and others here do care about you! 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #994 on: July 07, 2011, 01:36:34 PM »

Aphrodite on HLN

William Morris Agency has signed Baez and Casey as a package deal.  They are the agency shopping the deals for them.  Reality show being discussed, book deals, exclusive interviews etc.  So Bobo has tied himself to slore until the gravy train runs dry.

If anyone is interested in the William Morris Agency contact info

New York City
New York
1325 Avenue of Anericas
New York NY 10019 Tel: +1 (212) 586-5100
Fax: +1 (212) 246-3583

Miami
Miami
Florida 119 Washington Ave, Suite 400
Miami Beach, FL 33139 Tel: +1 (305) 938-2000
Fax: +1 (305) 938-2002

Beverly Hills
Beverly Hills
California 9601 Wilshire Blvd.
Beverly Hills, CA 90210 Tel: +1 (310) 285-9000
Fax: +1 (310) 285-9010

Nashville
Nashville
Tennessee 1600 Division Street, Suite 300
Nashville, Tennessee 37203 Tel: +1 (615) 963-3000
Fax: +1 (615) 963-3090

http://www.wma.com/

At what station does George, Cindy and Lee climb aboard the gravey train or ... do they?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #995 on: July 07, 2011, 01:37:00 PM »

I am crying so hard I'm hyperventilating. How is this even right? Why?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Morris_Endeavor

[edit]Notable present and past clients

[edit]Actors
Dianna Agron
Olivia Wilde
Lina Esco
Chord Overstreet
Amy Adams
Ben Affleck
Leighton Meester
Jessica Alba
Jensen Ackles
Julie Andrews
Kevin Bacon
Penn Badgley
Christian Bale
Eric Bana
Antonio Banderas
Javier Bardem
Corbin Bleu
Toni Braxton
Josh Brolin
Steve Buscemi
Kate Bosworth
Steve Carell
Jackie Chan
Bill Cosby
Courteney Cox
Russell Crowe
Kieran Culkin
(See link for extensive list)

« Last Edit: July 07, 2011, 07:44:43 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #996 on: July 07, 2011, 01:37:31 PM »

I understand .
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #997 on: July 07, 2011, 01:38:17 PM »

OMG Im so sorry for that long post! I didn't realize I highlighted everything in that section.
west941
Monkey Junky

« Reply #998 on: July 07, 2011, 01:38:31 PM »

Juror No. 2 is dreading the media attention.

"I just want to be left alone," he said.

He is emotionally exhausted, relying on friends and family to help him recover. But then the father of two thinks about the photos of Caylee's remains.

"For me it was not a good outcome," said Juror No. 2, his voice breaking. "Those pictures … I'll probably never forget them.

"To think that somebody would do that to a child."

Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #999 on: July 07, 2011, 01:38:37 PM »

no doubt she will be at a swanky hotel when she gets out next week to be pampered, too bad Caylee cant be pampered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.