April 25, 2024, 05:06:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - Casey Sentencing Day 7/7/11  (Read 511075 times)
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1240 on: July 07, 2011, 03:28:00 PM »

Casey Anthony is not on PROBATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT!!??     

Poor CAYLEE MARIE!!

pb
I forgot about this, but the STATE suggested her probation be served while serving her time in jail.   This video does not let us know the outcome, but if Mason said she's not on probation, this must have occurred.  What BS!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKIVc2VLZFI

Yep, No one had a clue she would be free

Oh and thank you for the video
Most welcome.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1241 on: July 07, 2011, 03:28:20 PM »

http://www.facebook.com/GeraldoRivera
Geraldo Rivera
Ambushed on my own network! High and low drama during this morning's Fox & Friends. First, we scored a cable exclusive with Jesse Grund, the former fiancé of Casey Anthony, who is devastated by the acquittal.
He believes the 25-year old party girl got away with murder. Millions of others around the world share his sincere dismay, incl...uding my wife and family.
But like I've been saying, knowing ain't proving. The jury weighed the evidence and said the allegations were unproven.
But then came the sneak attack, when my beloved morning show colleagues played a clip from last night's O'Reilly show where commentator Bernie Goldberg condemned my reaction to the verdict and said forcefully that it would be different if the acquittal was of a militia guy accused of killing a Mexican immigrant.
It was shocking that Goldberg would make it so personal.
He knew that by making his fictional scenario about Latinos and immigrants he would stir the TV mob to anger at me. ::snipping2::

Monkey Devil!          Monkey Devil!

Awe, poor Geraldo can't take free speech. I have an idea, leave. Better yet Fox News, dump him off the network.

Got news for you, it was BOR who took you to task and I dare you to go after Bill. I dare you.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1242 on: July 07, 2011, 03:28:38 PM »

http://www.tampabay.com/news/courts/criminal/casey-anthonys-lawyer-goes-from-deadbeat-dad-to-fierce-advocate-for-his/1179142
Casey Anthony's lawyer goes from deadbeat dad to fierce advocate for his client
By Julie K. Brown and David C. Walter, Miami Herald
In Print: Thursday, July 7, 2011

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1243 on: July 07, 2011, 03:30:23 PM »

an angelic monkey
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1244 on: July 07, 2011, 03:31:52 PM »

Per Mason she owes about 400 to 500,000 thousand dollars for costs related to this case.

So by my estimate that will take it up to $930,000  taking all the other people and charges into account.
So after her million dollar deal (whatever that is) she will have about $70,000 to play with.
OK..I feel a little better now.

But I thought one of the book offers alone was up to $3M?
Love2Read
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1245 on: July 07, 2011, 03:33:12 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-media-juror-names-hearing-20110707,0,6356730.story
Casey Anthony: Judge Perry will likely not release jurors names today
Perry says "best I can do is a cooling off period" and release the names at its conclusion.

Anthony Colarossi, Orlando Sentinel
2:24 p.m. EDT, July 7, 2011

Likely not a popular opinion, but I agree with his decision.  There are already gobs of folks who try to get out of jury duty.  By releasing these jurors names and having them AND their families hounded by media isn't going to help. 

I think the jury blew it.  But it's over and it's time to move on and let it go.  Casey will not escape the wrath of God.

I think folks need to move towards doing productive things in their communities to help children at risk/in need. 

The thought of jurors and their families being harmed because I'm unhappy with a verdict makes me physically ill. 

May Zahra's Spirit shine forever.

Justice for Zahra.
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1246 on: July 07, 2011, 03:34:36 PM »

Hugs, ZooMom.   an angelic monkey

Ditto................

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1247 on: July 07, 2011, 03:37:28 PM »

I call BS on all of this.
That Disneyland Juror who came forward yesterday claims the fist vote was 10-2 for the dumbfense.
This yutz says 6-6 for manslaughter.
They really are a jury of her peers....lying morons.
I couldn't care less if they're threatened. In fact, the thought makes me smile.
I'd like to see a little jury fillet..them thar pirhanas is hungry and they deserve to eat.

Curly I agree..these people should have thought this through..and damned well knew, this was a very high profile case, therefore a very high profile verdict.  That means it takes as long as it takes to come to a virdict you can walk out of the court with yuor head held high..instead of with your tail between your legs boarding a bus pronto .

Stupid Brad Conway is on HLN now with JVM.

I never could stand that man..I always thought he was as shifty as the A's.  He jumped in where Nejame no longer wished to tread...foolish man.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1248 on: July 07, 2011, 03:37:30 PM »

http://www.facebook.com/GeraldoRivera
Geraldo Rivera
Ambushed on my own network! High and low drama during this morning's Fox & Friends. First, we scored a cable exclusive with Jesse Grund, the former fiancé of Casey Anthony, who is devastated by the acquittal.
He believes the 25-year old party girl got away with murder. Millions of others around the world share his sincere dismay, incl...uding my wife and family.
But like I've been saying, knowing ain't proving. The jury weighed the evidence and said the allegations were unproven.
But then came the sneak attack, when my beloved morning show colleagues played a clip from last night's O'Reilly show where commentator Bernie Goldberg condemned my reaction to the verdict and said forcefully that it would be different if the acquittal was of a militia guy accused of killing a Mexican immigrant.
It was shocking that Goldberg would make it so personal.
He knew that by making his fictional scenario about Latinos and immigrants he would stir the TV mob to anger at me. ::snipping2::

Monkey Devil!           Monkey Devil!
::MonkeyDance::you go Mr. Goldberg 
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1249 on: July 07, 2011, 03:41:43 PM »

Just saw this on FB~

http://www.abcactionnews.com/dpp/news/region_north_pinellas/clearwater/clearwater-chili-restaurant-tells-pinellas-jurors-they-are-not-welcome

CLEARWATER, Fla. - At the Skyline Chili in Clearwater, a simple hand-written note on the door is evidence of the controversy surrounding the Casey Anthony verdict.

It reads "Pinellas County jurors NOT welcome!!!"

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1250 on: July 07, 2011, 03:42:51 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-media-juror-names-hearing-20110707,0,6356730.story
Casey Anthony: Judge Perry will likely not release jurors names today
Perry says "best I can do is a cooling off period" and release the names at its conclusion.

Anthony Colarossi, Orlando Sentinel
2:24 p.m. EDT, July 7, 2011

Likely not a popular opinion, but I agree with his decision.  There are already gobs of folks who try to get out of jury duty.  By releasing these jurors names and having them AND their families hounded by media isn't going to help. 

I think the jury blew it.  But it's over and it's time to move on and let it go.  Casey will not escape the wrath of God.

I think folks need to move towards doing productive things in their communities to help children at risk/in need. 

The thought of jurors and their families being harmed because I'm unhappy with a verdict makes me physically ill. 

Agree. I don't respect these jurors for the verdict they came up with but I'd never wish any harm on them. When JBP mentioned the vile threats against these people, my skin crawled. Creeped me out. Having said that, I still reserve my right to think of these jurors as morons.
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1251 on: July 07, 2011, 03:43:27 PM »

I call BS on all of this.
That Disneyland Juror who came forward yesterday claims the fist vote was 10-2 for the dumbfense.
This yutz says 6-6 for manslaughter.
They really are a jury of her peers....lying morons.
I couldn't care less if they're threatened. In fact, the thought makes me smile.
I'd like to see a little jury fillet..them thar pirhanas is hungry and they deserve to eat.

Curly I agree..these people should have thought this through..and damned well knew, this was a very high profile case, therefore a very high profile verdict.  That means it takes as long as it takes to come to a virdict you can walk out of the court with yuor head held high..instead of with your tail between your legs boarding a bus pronto .

Stupid Brad Conway is on HLN now with JVM.

I never could stand that man..I always thought he was as shifty as the A's.  He jumped in where Nejame no longer wished to tread...foolish man.

they didnt even look at one piece of evidence how can the judge say they did a good job
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1252 on: July 07, 2011, 03:45:38 PM »

I hope it's OK to post a link to a site to join a petition to boycott any product, media appearance, interview that pays Jose Baez or Casey Anthony...
http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/boycottcayleeanthony/

I just signed it..
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1253 on: July 07, 2011, 03:45:47 PM »

Just saw this on FB~

http://www.abcactionnews.com/dpp/news/region_north_pinellas/clearwater/clearwater-chili-restaurant-tells-pinellas-jurors-they-are-not-welcome

CLEARWATER, Fla. - At the Skyline Chili in Clearwater, a simple hand-written note on the door is evidence of the controversy surrounding the Casey Anthony verdict.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1254 on: July 07, 2011, 03:47:30 PM »

I would never threaten them... but this is America, and if I happen to see one of those jurors... I will be sure to tell them what a pile of crap
verdict they made. They are morons as far as I am concerned. Let defense lawyers whine about it... I could care less. That's what they do best.... whine.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1255 on: July 07, 2011, 03:47:37 PM »

Just saw this on FB~

Yes!!!!!

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #1256 on: July 07, 2011, 03:47:45 PM »

http://twitter.com/#!/cfnews13casey
CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Fugate says openness improves public knowledge and acceptance of the verdict. Says you can't have an "anonymous jury." #caseyanthony -jfell
1 minute ago
Casey Anthony News13
Rachel Fugate, attorney representing the news org's, says witnesses weren't here voluntarily either.Says concern is "openness" #CaseyAnthony
3 minutes ago
Casey Anthony News13
Judge says he can't even go to lunch now across the street. He said this week "people sprouted up like weeds" talking about cameras. -jfell
7 minutes ago
Casey Anthony News13
Judge says his concern is jury duty isn't an option.If a juror didn't show up when called for jury duty -they'd be in trouble. #CaseyAnthony
8 minutes ago
Casey Anthony News13
Judge says this juror says someone not happy with the verdict may want to "take it out on them." #CaseyAnthony -jfell
8 minutes ago
He didn't seem concerned about that last week when people were calling him the Velvet Hammer and wanting to shake his hand.  You can't have it both ways.   

These are my opinions and subject to change.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1257 on: July 07, 2011, 03:49:14 PM »

https://twitter.com/#!/OSCaseyAnthony
BiancaMPrieto Bianca Prieto
by OSCaseyAnthony
CONFIRMED: A tree near where #cayleeanthony's remains were found was struck by lightning this afternoon. #caseyanthony
5 minutes ago

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1258 on: July 07, 2011, 03:50:06 PM »

by OSCaseyAnthony
CONFIRMED: A tree near where #cayleeanthony's remains were found was struck by lightning this afternoon. #caseyanthony
5 minutes ago

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1259 on: July 07, 2011, 03:51:11 PM »

by OSCaseyAnthony
5 minutes ago

This really makes me sad.   

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.