April 27, 2024, 11:57:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - Casey Sentencing Day 7/7/11  (Read 511601 times)
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1680 on: July 07, 2011, 09:40:42 PM »

I don't care, let her out today.  The system failed Caylee.   Casey will kill again just like Joran van der Sloot unless someone gets to her first.  They are of the same mold. 

The mold?  Casey and Joran both have parents who failed big time to teach their children that the established legal and moral boundaries of civilized society are applicable to them and ... if they choose to disregard those boundaries they will not be protected from the consequences.

Janet

++++

DR. DREW
Beth Holloway: The Casey, Joran Lies
Aired June 23, 2011 - 21:00:00

<snipped? 

PINSKY: You believe that Van Der Sloot and Casey Anthony have similar modus operandi. Tell us about that.

BETH HOLLOWAY: I do.

PINSKY: Before I get too emotional.

HOLLOWAY: Thank you, Dr. Drew. I do. Of course, both of them had the litany of lies -- you know, here, from both of them. Something that I think is even more so striking is this mode of operation from the two. From Joran come started out the same way. Oh, I left her at the beach. She`s fine. No involvement. She`s alive, OK? Casey started out the same way, left her with the nanny, she`s fine.

Then as things began to get a little warmer and more uncomfortable, then he changed it to, well, it was an accident, something tragic happened, but, you know, it was an accident. Same thing kind of with Casey. Well, it was an accident. Now, they`ve changed them from an alive Natalee and Caylee to a deceased Natalee and Caylee.

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1106/23/ddhln.01.html

I would never want to be either of these people not for all the money that casey will make nor for all the money his family may have. I would not want to face god or anyone who defended them
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1681 on: July 07, 2011, 09:40:47 PM »

I just sent an email to Toby Keith and to Paradigm - here is a list of some of their clients if anyone is interested from Wiki: Paradigm's clients include Academy Award winning actors; Philip Seymour Hoffman, Adrien Brody and Chris Cooper as well as Katherine Heigl, Gary Oldman, Mariska Hargitay, Mark Harmon and Amanda Righetti. Musical artists include; Dave Matthews Band, Coldplay, Toby Keith, Aerosmith, Phish, Will.I.Am, The Dead, Robert Plant and Alison Krauss.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paradigm_Talent_Agency
Im sorry I am confused.  Sent to Toby Keith because he is one of their clients?

Yes - when big names tell their agents that they do not was piddly little guys like JB in the same agency as them I suspect the agent may listen.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1682 on: July 07, 2011, 09:41:58 PM »

Vinnie Wants Casey To Visit The Memorial Site - 7/7/11 http://www.youtube.com/user/Sierra1947#p/u/1/hp5YP-dvzEs
I was going to post this once I finished catching up on post, this is a beautiful video on Caylee you just have to get past the slore but again its on and about Caylee Marie

Did Vinnie know in advance that lightening would strike when saying that Casey should visit the Memorial?
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1683 on: July 07, 2011, 09:43:41 PM »

What a ridiculous day this has been.  6 days.  All of Casey's twenty-somthing male suitors outside the courthouse.  No probation.

**DISCLAIMER**What I've stated below is just my opinion and in no means to be taken as a threat of any kind**

The question now is not IF she's gonna get whacked, but WHEN.  Should we start a pool?  Because there's no way she's going to be accepted anywhere.  And the people who agree with the jury and think justice was served, well they can spin it any way they want and it's still wrong wrong WRONG.  People are furious and there's nowhere for her to hide.  Now that she's free to go anywhere, she'll probably get an advance on the millions she's gonna make and move to another country for several years and wait until the furor dies down.  Which it will, inevitably.  Hopefully her true nature will get the better of her and she'll commit some sort of crime that will land her behind bars.

Anyway, if she's stupid enough to remain in the United States, I give her 6 months before the vigilantes come-a-knocking.

As for Lee, did he get an attorney because he's going to take his sister to court for defamation?  He should.
OJ was pretty hate for a long time and even today, but he managed to have friends and live in resort places and still have all the luxuries in life.  Casey will follow suit.  She'll be surrounded by people who need to protect their investments (William Morris), so I doubt anybody will get near her.  JMO

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1684 on: July 07, 2011, 09:43:45 PM »

Hi Karen,
Donna MacLean commented on her Wall post.
Donna wrote: "Thanks Karen for your help. I have someone good. but have to be patient. He is working very hard for me. I should know soon."

Karen, since the results of the Caylee's dna is available online, can Donna have her dna compared to Caylee's online?  Would that give her any idea?

Bev, I have not asked her any personal questions. I sent her some additional pictures of Caylee. I also sent her John Morgan's name.
Thanks for the idea.  Seems according to Richard Grund the test was extensive as well as expensive.
I will bring more to you if she communicates more.  She is being cautious on her facebook page.  This was in private message to me. I believe she is most serious and will continue her quest.
I would hope she might consider civil charges against Casey, but then again she might want to meet her and to know her.  YIKES.  Her friends on facebook were sending condolences re the verdict.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1685 on: July 07, 2011, 09:44:58 PM »

Listening to Jesse Grund on with Dr Drew..it is pretty intense to listen to him describe that whole gang

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1686 on: July 07, 2011, 09:45:49 PM »

I just sent an email to Toby Keith and to Paradigm - here is a list of some of their clients if anyone is interested from Wiki: Paradigm's clients include Academy Award winning actors; Philip Seymour Hoffman, Adrien Brody and Chris Cooper as well as Katherine Heigl, Gary Oldman, Mariska Hargitay, Mark Harmon and Amanda Righetti. Musical artists include; Dave Matthews Band, Coldplay, Toby Keith, Aerosmith, Phish, Will.I.Am, The Dead, Robert Plant and Alison Krauss.

Yes - when big names tell their agents that they do not was piddly little guys like JB in the same agency as them I suspect the agent may listen.

Toby is a real sweetheart of a guy.  Tks for writing him.....

lilme
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1687 on: July 07, 2011, 09:47:17 PM »

What do you write in these emails?  I want to do something productive.
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1688 on: July 07, 2011, 09:48:29 PM »

Mine simply said that I would not purchase any of his music or go to any concerts while JB is a client of the agency.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1689 on: July 07, 2011, 09:49:23 PM »

hi dear friends
it was such a sad  and tragic day! caylee did not get justice!! and now kc will walk amonst us! her attys are gloating.. mason flipped the bird at the media! baez is going to get rich and so is kc! I hope she has to pay for the entire trial. I was heart sick.. for two days I have woke up crying!! my heart is broken!! I have faith that like OJ .. karma will someday prevail.. I think lightening striking that tree is a sign. be strong and have faith!! caylees law is the best thing we can do now!! god bless whomever started it!!

Hi LOCA!   

So glad you posted..I miss all your observations.

You are right..Miss Karma is waiting in the wings now....

I have faith in God..just very little in the Florida legal system right now. 

I hope someone gets to the bottom of this issue with these jurors not understanding the instructions they were given and rather or not they talked with each other about the verdict when they shouldn't.

Please continue to post.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1690 on: July 07, 2011, 09:49:33 PM »

What a ridiculous day this has been.  6 days.  All of Casey's twenty-somthing male suitors outside the courthouse.  No probation.

**DISCLAIMER**What I've stated below is just my opinion and in no means to be taken as a threat of any kind**

The question now is not IF she's gonna get whacked, but WHEN.  Should we start a pool?  Because there's no way she's going to be accepted anywhere.  And the people who agree with the jury and think justice was served, well they can spin it any way they want and it's still wrong wrong WRONG.  People are furious and there's nowhere for her to hide.  Now that she's free to go anywhere, she'll probably get an advance on the millions she's gonna make and move to another country for several years and wait until the furor dies down.  Which it will, inevitably.  Hopefully her true nature will get the better of her and she'll commit some sort of crime that will land her behind bars.

Anyway, if she's stupid enough to remain in the United States, I give her 6 months before the vigilantes come-a-knocking.

As for Lee, did he get an attorney because he's going to take his sister to court for defamation?  He should.
OJ was pretty hate for a long time and even today, but he managed to have friends and live in resort places and still have all the luxuries in life.  Casey will follow suit.  She'll be surrounded by people who need to protect their investments (William Morris), so I doubt anybody will get near her.  JMO

Vigilantes are wishful thinking but has that really ever happened, that we know of? The crazies seem to go after the good people, like John Lennon.

Shell, that's a real good point about the wishful thinking.  But don't forget about Jack Ruby, who shot Lee Harvey Oswald, who shot JFK. 

bikerbev - When I told my son today that I think Casey is gonna get it, he pointed out that OJ was never avenged.  But I think that social media will change all that.  There was no internet in the OJ days.  So the only news we had was from TV stations, newspapers and that was it.  There were no gossip sites, no huge paparazzi, no social networking so OJ, for the most part, was able to stay under the radar.  Casey won't be so lucky.  Big Brother is everywhere and she can't easily escape notice no matter what she tries.  There are masses of strangers in the world who are now connected by the internet, social networks and they are all sharing their anger TOGETHER.  Strangers who are united in anger and will share what they know.  Gossip sites that will haunt her every move.  And that's something we weren't able to do in the OJ days.  She's toast.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1691 on: July 07, 2011, 09:50:34 PM »

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/bs-md-casey-anthony-legislation-20110707,0,2562966.story
Citing Casey Anthony case, Md. senator pushes for new law
Sen. Nancy Jacobs wants to outlaw nonreporting of missing or dead children
By Julie Bykowicz, The Baltimore Sun
9:10 p.m. EDT, July 7, 2011

Stunned by the not-guilty verdicts this week in Florida's Casey Anthony murder case, state Senate Republican leader Nancy Jacobs wants Maryland parents who do not report the death of a child to be subject to felony charges.

Jacobs said dozens of outraged constituents have contacted her and asked her to do something. She said she is drafting a bill to introduce in the next legislative session.

She's now looking into criminalizing the failure of a parent, guardian or legal caretaker to inform authorities that a child has gone missing or has died — new crime categories that several local top prosecutors said could prove helpful to them.

A Florida jury acquitted Anthony of murder and child abuse in the death of 2-year-old Caylee, convicting her of less-serious charges related to lying to the police. A judge sentenced the 25-year-old to four years, the maximum sentence under the law. Because of the time she served while awaiting trial, she is to be released July 13.

While jurors who have spoken with the news media said prosecutors did not present enough evidence to prove murder or abuse beyond a reasonable doubt, those involved with the case, including Anthony's defense attorneys, agree that the young mother did not report her child's death in a timely manner.

That's where Jacobs hopes to step in if a similar Maryland case ever were to arise.

"People are saying to me, 'Good grief, that woman's as guilty as can be, and they're not doing anything,'" said Jacobs, a Republican representing Harford and Cecil counties.
 ::snipping2::

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1692 on: July 07, 2011, 09:51:49 PM »

Listening to Jesse Grund on with Dr Drew..it is pretty intense to listen to him describe that whole gang

I am listening to him and all I can say is ... your poor, simpleton bastard. This kid does not know how lucky he is that Casey left him. This kid thought he had Casey figured out? LOL, like a said above ... you are clueless. This grifter would have taken you for all you and your family was worth had you ever married her.

Casey tried to set you up for the fall until it was much easier to go after George.

Don't get me wrong, Jesse seems like a good kid, but he was way out of his league with Casey. She would have eaten him alive, spit him out and tossed him in the swamp.

I wonder whether the Grund's will go after Casey and the A's in a civil suit for defamation of character?
Terri
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1693 on: July 07, 2011, 09:53:21 PM »

the following was copied from my FB page;

A friend of mine just posted this on her page...You have to love Ohio State!!! Never at a loss for words!
my teacher just introduced the term chlorophyll in our bio class and followed it up with, "not be confused with chloroform, so if you go searching for chlorophyll on your computer, and chloroform comes up, don't click on it (80 times) unless you want to get away with murdering your child"--i love college....
lilme
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1694 on: July 07, 2011, 09:53:50 PM »

Mine simply said that I would not purchase any of his music or go to any concerts while JB is a client of the agency.
Thanks I will start making a list and sending emails!
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1695 on: July 07, 2011, 09:54:32 PM »

I am listening to him and all I can say is ... your poor, simpleton bastard. This kid does not know how lucky he is that Casey left him. This kid thought he had Casey figured out? LOL, like a said above ... you are clueless. This grifter would have taken you for all you and your family was worth had you ever married her.

Casey tried to set you up for the fall until it was much easier to go after George.

Don't get me wrong, Jesse seems like a good kid, but he was way out of his league with Casey. She would have eaten him alive, spit him out and tossed him in the swamp.

I wonder whether the Grund's will go after Casey and the A's in a civil suit for defamation of character?
He said now thats it is over, he feels freer to speak ... and he sure is...

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1696 on: July 07, 2011, 09:55:20 PM »

And where is OJ now? In prison. As is Joran. Those types never lose their true colors.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1697 on: July 07, 2011, 09:55:21 PM »

the following was copied from my FB page;

A friend of mine just posted this on her page...You have to love Ohio State!!! Never at a loss for words!
my teacher just introduced the term chlorophyll in our bio class and followed it up with, "not be confused with chloroform, so if you go searching for chlorophyll on your computer, and chloroform comes up, don't click on it (80 times) unless you want to get away with murdering your child"--i love college....

Priceless..................way to go.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1698 on: July 07, 2011, 09:59:16 PM »

Casey Anthony's Lawyer Jose Baez Hires an Agent

Jose Baez, the attorney who successfully defended Casey Anthony, has signed with Paradigm.

The agency will represent the lawyer in broadcasting and publishing opportunities, and motion picture and television rights. Paradigm's Jim Griffin will be the lead agent. 

::snipping2::

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/casey-anthonys-lawyer-jose-baez-208926

Broadcasting..the very first thing listed..I knew it..he wants to be a talking head like Geraldo and once he gets all this pesky civil suits out of the way that's where wants to hitch his star..

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1699 on: July 07, 2011, 09:59:19 PM »

The good thing about her being on probation she will actually have to get a REAL job. LOL
I have a feeling she will be working at the Baez Law Firm or Masons.

out July 13 2011----no probation other charges done with  shes free as rain cryin shame.sl
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.