April 19, 2024, 12:17:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - Casey Sentencing Day 7/7/11  (Read 510529 times)
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #1820 on: July 08, 2011, 12:19:18 AM »

http://www.thesunnews.com/2011/07/08/2266166/caylee-anthony-zahra-baker-deaths.html

Caylee Anthony, Zahra Baker deaths generate comparisons

Each missing for an extended period, their mothers - or stepmother in Zahra's case - told similar stories. They said their daughters were kidnapped, then backtracked when the bodies were found.

In each case, the medical examiner struggled to find a cause.

Soon after the Florida jury reached its verdict, Catawba County District Attorney Jay Gaither started fielding calls about his own case against Elisa Baker. He told the ******* that the Anthony decision shouldn't be taken as a sign of what will happen if the Baker case goes to trial.
Right now, it really wouldn't surprise me if Elisa Baker was acquitted too.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Love2Read
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1821 on: July 08, 2011, 12:19:57 AM »

Sitting here thinking about juror #3 she sure is running her mouth alot to anyone who will have her, MOO is she is digging a deeper and deeper hole for all this to be investigated

Good, I hope she keeps talking until someone does investigate.

May Zahra's Spirit shine forever.

Justice for Zahra.
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1822 on: July 08, 2011, 12:20:29 AM »

She looks absolutely cazy in image 9

look at the smile and look Cindy gave her when she walked in today in image 7.  Look of - we did it, I am so proud of you   

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/july/275154/Casey-Anthonys-sentence:-4-years-in-jail,-4,000-fine

She looks like Ted Bundy in that pic...same eyes.  Pic #7...I threw up in my mouth a little bit at that.  Any sympathy I had for Cindy just went out the window.

I don't care, let her out today.  The system failed Caylee.   Casey will kill again just like Joran van der Sloot unless someone gets to her first.  They are of the same mold.  

Who would we all rather see kill Casey:  Joran or OJ?   Monkey Devil!

I think we should arrange a date with both of them and see who does her first. LOL

Joran would make the first move, as he'd be after her impending millions.  OJ would probably just watch and then brag to Joran that if he did it, he would have made a much more bloodier kill.  Sickos.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1823 on: July 08, 2011, 12:22:19 AM »

Hopefully she'll be tied up in court so long with lawsuits, that she will be cast aside just like she cast aside Caylee. It is getting close to election time.

Election time...Casey for President?  Well, shizz...she beat a murder rap so anything is possible.

Why, she'd be quite an effective President.  She could order all evil dictators to be chloroformed, duct taped and thrown in a swamp.  "Hot Body Contests" would be manditory...like jury duty.  "Beer Pong" would become our national past time.  And she could make it legal for all of us to say we have a job and then just steal money for our income.  Oh, the possibilities.

And best of all...if she were President, she'd have an even greater chance at being assassinated.   

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1824 on: July 08, 2011, 12:22:39 AM »

Casey Anthony's parents receive death threats

Casey Anthony's parents have received several death threats in the two days since she was found not guilty of murder, according to the Orange County Sheriff's Office.

Sheriff's spokesman Capt. Angelo Nieves said George and Cindy Anthony have received at least a half-dozen phone calls where death threats were made. Authorities are investigating the threats and checking the credibility, he said.

"We are assessing," Nieves said. "We are also making an effort to identify the callers."
Nieves said he is not aware of any one else in the case receiving death threats.

::snipping2::

http://www.ky3.com/news/os-casey-anthony-threats-20110707,0,6625969.story

IMO death threats are being received by the defense, the DA and others also but not being released to the public

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1825 on: July 08, 2011, 12:22:50 AM »

TURBOTHINK
 Hi
 You explained the Indian lore about the hawk. Is there anything about lightening?

IMO God is sending many signs.

I believe.  an angelic monkey

I do too! an angelic monkey

There is something about lightening and the snakes. It is a forerunner of judgement, but I will have to call an older lady about that. I don't remember it exactly and I don't want to tell it wrong.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1826 on: July 08, 2011, 12:26:54 AM »

http://www.trendbuzz.com/world-events/12486/tampa-mother-confesses-to-killing-her-two-teenage-kids.html

TAMPA MOTHER CONFESSES TO KILLING HER TWO TEENAGE KIDS

You know, I'd forgotten that this case was in Pinellas county.  Lucky for Julie Powers Schenecker the Tampa area is home of the countries larges population of nitwits. 

I am sure the Casey Anthony jury would have found this to be an accident. They kids were not really shot, as the mom confessed, they really drown. The defense attys will argue that the kids ran in front of the bullets and that will be enough reasonable doubt for juror #3 to acquit.
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1827 on: July 08, 2011, 12:28:38 AM »

Casey Anthony's parents receive death threats

Casey Anthony's parents have received several death threats in the two days since she was found not guilty of murder, according to the Orange County Sheriff's Office.

Sheriff's spokesman Capt. Angelo Nieves said George and Cindy Anthony have received at least a half-dozen phone calls where death threats were made. Authorities are investigating the threats and checking the credibility, he said.

"We are assessing," Nieves said. "We are also making an effort to identify the callers."

Nieves said he is not aware of any one else in the case receiving death threats.

http://www.ky3.com/news/os-casey-anthony-threats-20110707,0,6625969.story
How can we be sure they have received death threats.  There is no motive or proof that they received them.  HMMM.  My verdict is they never happened.
At least OCSO seems to have their number.  These "death threats" were probably something along the lines of Cindy calling George to tell him he's going down, George to Cindy "I'm going to kill you if you say that again", Lee to Cindy and George separately "I hate you, I wish you were dead" and finally Mallory to both individually "Lee hates you and wishes you were dead".  I don't believe a word out of their mouths, any of them including the scum ring surrounding them (the defense team).
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1828 on: July 08, 2011, 12:30:16 AM »

She looks absolutely cazy in image 9

look at the smile and look Cindy gave her when she walked in today in image 7.  Look of - we did it, I am so proud of you   

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/july/275154/Casey-Anthonys-sentence:-4-years-in-jail,-4,000-fine

She looks like Ted Bundy in that pic...same eyes.  Pic #7...I threw up in my mouth a little bit at that.  Any sympathy I had for Cindy just went out the window.

Snipped for space:

The whole family has Ted's eyes. IMO  I do hope they find peace for our sake Smile

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Love2Read
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1829 on: July 08, 2011, 12:30:19 AM »

Top 10 Quotes from Casey Anthony's Defense Attorney Baez.

For all of you who haven't been watching, I've compiled a top 10 list of Judge Perry and Defense Attorney Jose Baez's questions and comments. If you know of some good ones that I've missed (and can back it up), please let me know in the comments.

1.Baez to Witness:"So you found, products that could be found in meat, and products that could be found in marijuana? ....Couldn't someone have had the munchies?"
2.Baez to Dr. Vass (expert witness): Do you know if people use paper towels to clean up raw meat?
Dr. Vass: How can I possibly testify to that?
3.Baez: "...so the decomposition could be from, say, a half eaten hamburger left in the trunk?"
Dr. Vass: "A person would have to eat 10 pounds of hamburger, it would have to be raw, and they would have to have eaten it while wearing a bag over their head."

http://www.marashaughnessy.com/resources/blog/entryid/36/top-10-quotes-from-casey-anthonys-defense-attorney-baez.aspx

LOL   What about the one where Bobo asks the K9 handler (male--I am having a senior moment and cant remember his name right now)  if he had ever been called out
to smell anything...without his dog.       I was PIMP on that one.

Justice for Zahra.
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1830 on: July 08, 2011, 12:33:02 AM »

http://www.trendbuzz.com/world-events/12486/tampa-mother-confesses-to-killing-her-two-teenage-kids.html

You know, I'd forgotten that this case was in Pinellas county.  Lucky for Julie Powers Schenecker the Tampa area is home of the countries larges population of nitwits. 

I am sure the Casey Anthony jury would have found this to be an accident. They kids were not really shot, as the mom confessed, they really drown. The defense attys will argue that the kids ran in front of the bullets and that will be enough reasonable doubt for juror #3 to acquit.
I truly hope someone is doing some very deep digging into Juror #3 and her family.  Mason said she spoke eloquently and that immediate trip to Disney along with most of what has come out of her mouth makes me believe there were a lot of shady to even illegal activities going on.  I wouldn't be surprised to see a firm connection to someone on the defense team.  I keep thinking back to jury selection and the defense getting giddy because they recognized or knew one of the potential jurors.  If there was one, there could have been 2.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #1831 on: July 08, 2011, 12:33:16 AM »

http://blog.eyesforlies.com/2011/07/juror-number-3-speaks.html

Anthony Jury Ignored Casey's Defense: Outrageous!

This jury failed to think critically, to even listen to what Casey Anthony hired her attorney to tell the jurors directly.  How stunning!!!!!!!!!!!!

hmmm...interesting points.  Sounds to me like this jury believed the parts of the defense tall-tale that they wanted to believe and didn't believe others.  They also gave no worth to anything that the pros presented.  Interesting the Eyes sees #3 as a staunch person.  I'll bet she was influencing the others and bullying them into going along with her.   

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Love2Read
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1832 on: July 08, 2011, 12:33:55 AM »

http://www.thesunnews.com/2011/07/08/2266166/caylee-anthony-zahra-baker-deaths.html

Each missing for an extended period, their mothers - or stepmother in Zahra's case - told similar stories. They said their daughters were kidnapped, then backtracked when the bodies were found.

Soon after the Florida jury reached its verdict, Catawba County District Attorney Jay Gaither started fielding calls about his own case against Elisa Baker. He told the ******* that the Anthony decision shouldn't be taken as a sign of what will happen if the Baker case goes to trial.

Oh please don't say that.  Zahra is another case that I have taken to heart and I just don't think I could stand it if that evil witch gets off too.

Justice for Zahra.
Airlinemonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1833 on: July 08, 2011, 12:34:42 AM »

Hi kittymom, I too am beside myself about the verdict, like I said before, I live in Pinellas County, and I am very very upset over the stupid not guilty verdict the slore recieved....BUT..they are the exception, not everyone in Pinellas county is like that stupid jury...as I said before my BEST friend was murdered in Pinellas county, we were like sister's we were so close, I knew her deepest secrets, and she knew mine..we even had a conversation about the DP before she was murdered..weird huh? I have always been against the death penalty and she was sooo for it, and you know what, at her trial I fought hard for the DP because I KNEW that's what she wanted!! The jury (Pinellas County) voted FOR the DP! I was so happy, but within weeks the Judge overturned the DP and gave him LWOP..I was beside myself...I feel the same way right now with Casey leaving prison in a few days..I just dont understand...I feel like I did when my Best Friend's murder was spared his life..sorry for the O/T ...I am just so mad/sad right now..here is an article about my friend..http://www.sptimes.com/2007/11/16/Northpinellas/Jury_to_weigh__life_o.shtml
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1834 on: July 08, 2011, 12:36:28 AM »

Not sure if this has been posted, but for those who missed Dana's show last night or want to listen again, the podcast is available.

The Dana Pretzer Show On Scared Monkeys Radio – Wednesday July 6, 2011 – Special Guests: Blink from Blink on Crime, Pat Brown & Tim Miller Discussing the Shocking Casey Anthony “Not Guilty” Verdict … Where is the Justice?

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2011/07/06/the-dana-pretzer-show-on-scared-monkeys-radio-%e2%80%93-wednesday-july-6-2011-%e2%80%93-special-guests-blink-from-blink-on-crime-pat-brown-discussing-the-shocking-casey-anthony-not-guilty-verd/
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1835 on: July 08, 2011, 12:36:34 AM »

In late again.

Just saw re-run of Dr. Drew, interviewing the A's attorney, Lippman.  Asked Lippman what the A's are going to do - are they going to stay together, what they're going to do.  Lippman said - that's something I can talk about "even less, attorney-client privilege" and I can't say what G&C are planning to do.

Wow....if they were planning to stay together - why not just say that?  Doesn't sound good, does it?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1836 on: July 08, 2011, 12:40:19 AM »

All this talk about lightening.  Can someone enlighten me?  It struck the swamp?  Recently?
Hope this works!
http://www.fox6now.com/news/nationworld/os-casey-anthony-tree-lightning-20110707,0,2569874.story

Oh wow.  That's amazing.  Angels must be very angry.  (Thanks for the link!)

What we learn from this trial is that Casey Anthony now firmly believes that her lies will work all of the time.  She has always believed that she is smarter than everyone else and now it has been confrmed by the jury decision.  She will continue to lie and steal and get away with everything she wants to do and doesn't have to be responsible for a child.  She can now earn money any way she wants and live the high life amid her lies and sociopathy.  DISGUSTING beyond belief.

Gasp!  You're right.  I was thinking she didn't think her lies worked and that she just caught a lucky break.  But yes, this will swell her ego ever further.

God directeth it under the whole heaven,.... His voice of thunder, which rolls from one end of the heaven to the other: he charges the clouds with it, and directs both it and them where they shall go and discharge; what tree, house, or man, it shall strike.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Love2Read
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1837 on: July 08, 2011, 12:42:02 AM »

In late again.

Just saw re-run of Dr. Drew, interviewing the A's attorney, Lippman.  Asked Lippman what the A's are going to do - are they going to stay together, what they're going to do.  Lippman said - that's something I can talk about "even less, attorney-client privilege" and I can't say what G&C are planning to do.

Wow....if they were planning to stay together - why not just say that?  Doesn't sound good, does it?

If George has one once of grey-matter in that head of his he will run far, far away.  Lee too. 

Justice for Zahra.
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1838 on: July 08, 2011, 12:45:47 AM »

Oh please don't say that.  Zahra is another case that I have taken to heart and I just don't think I could stand it if that evil witch gets off too.
i know what you mean there it happened like 80 miles from where I live I was stunned when the report came over and still stunned that Adam Baker hasnt been arrested yet on it
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1839 on: July 08, 2011, 12:46:43 AM »

In late again.

If George has one once of grey-matter in that head of his he will run far, far away.  Lee too. 
He needs to make a stop at the Prosecutors office on his way out of town and tell everything he knows.  All the real truth, not the Cindy/Defense truth.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.