April 19, 2024, 11:20:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - Casey Sentencing Day 7/7/11  (Read 510551 times)
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #1840 on: July 08, 2011, 12:46:48 AM »

http://www.trendbuzz.com/world-events/12486/tampa-mother-confesses-to-killing-her-two-teenage-kids.html

TAMPA MOTHER CONFESSES TO KILLING HER TWO TEENAGE KIDS

You know, I'd forgotten that this case was in Pinellas county.  Lucky for Julie Powers Schenecker the Tampa area is home of the countries larges population of nitwits. 
Hi kittymom, I too am beside myself about the verdict, like I said before, I live in Pinellas County, and I am very very upset over the stupid not guilty verdict the slore recieved....BUT..they are the exception, not everyone in Pinellas county is like that stupid jury...as I said before my BEST friend was murdered in Pinellas county, we were like sister's we were so close, I knew her deepest secrets, and she knew mine..we even had a conversation about the DP before she was murdered..weird huh? I have always been against the death penalty and she was sooo for it, and you know what, at her trial I fought hard for the DP because I KNEW that's what she wanted!! The jury (Pinellas County) voted FOR the DP! I was so happy, but within weeks the Judge overturned the DP and gave him LWOP..I was beside myself...I feel the same way right now with Casey leaving prison in a few days..I just dont understand...I feel like I did when my Best Friend's murder was spared his life..sorry for the O/T ...I am just so mad/sad right now..here is an article about my friend..http://www.sptimes.com/2007/11/16/Northpinellas/Jury_to_weigh__life_o.shtml
I'm sorry.  I shouldn't have lumped everyone in with the 17 that shirked their civil duty.  I'm also sorry about your friend.  I can't imagine what you're feeling.  I would guess that each case is a little like reliving the nightmare of your friend's murder. 

Please forgive me for being insensitive.  

These are my opinions and subject to change.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1841 on: July 08, 2011, 12:50:52 AM »

Andrea is on Joy Behar.  I watched as Jeff was on. AL said the whole case was about character assassination.  The public has taken the character assassination leap which is why they are furious. 

How the frig would Bobo KNOW what Caylee would want?  Caylee would not want to be found in the swamp triple bagged with duct tape     

My blood pressure rises beyond belief every time I see those comments replayed.

He has no right to say what Caylee would want!  How dare he!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1842 on: July 08, 2011, 12:52:34 AM »

http://www.trendbuzz.com/world-events/12486/tampa-mother-confesses-to-killing-her-two-teenage-kids.html

You know, I'd forgotten that this case was in Pinellas county.  Lucky for Julie Powers Schenecker the Tampa area is home of the countries larges population of nitwits. 
Hi kittymom, I too am beside myself about the verdict, like I said before, I live in Pinellas County, and I am very very upset over the stupid not guilty verdict the slore recieved....BUT..they are the exception, not everyone in Pinellas county is like that stupid jury...as I said before my BEST friend was murdered in Pinellas county, we were like sister's we were so close, I knew her deepest secrets, and she knew mine..we even had a conversation about the DP before she was murdered..weird huh? I have always been against the death penalty and she was sooo for it, and you know what, at her trial I fought hard for the DP because I KNEW that's what she wanted!! The jury (Pinellas County) voted FOR the DP! I was so happy, but within weeks the Judge overturned the DP and gave him LWOP..I was beside myself...I feel the same way right now with Casey leaving prison in a few days..I just dont understand...I feel like I did when my Best Friend's murder was spared his life..sorry for the O/T ...I am just so mad/sad right now..here is an article about my friend..http://www.sptimes.com/2007/11/16/Northpinellas/Jury_to_weigh__life_o.shtml
I'm sorry.  I shouldn't have lumped everyone in with the 17 that shirked their civil duty.  I'm also sorry about your friend.  I can't imagine what you're feeling.  I would guess that each case is a little like reliving the nightmare of your friend's murder. 

Airlinemonkey - how do you explain this that all of them could be so clueless? It is such an anomoly that all be be so out to lunch. Just know that when we make mock of them .. it is pointed at them, no one else in Pinellas County. Heck, the next time I am there I will be going to the guys restaurant who put up the sign today and give him some business.

Any criticism is directly pointed to the jury, not other PC folks.
Airlinemonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1843 on: July 08, 2011, 12:55:51 AM »

Kittymom..I am NO WAY mad at you, believe me..I am just mad over these stupid juriors and the fact that Casey goes free in days. I am very grateful I have all of you that understand how unjust all of this is..believe me, all of you monkeys are the good guys
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1844 on: July 08, 2011, 12:56:20 AM »

TURBOTHINK
 Hi
 You explained the Indian lore about the hawk. Is there anything about lightening?

IMO God is sending many signs.

I believe.  an angelic monkey

I do too! an angelic monkey

What are the odds, seriously ... it is a sign.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2011/07/07/what-are-the-odds-lightening-strikes-tree-at-caylee-anthony-memorial-sight-on-day-casey-sentenced-to-be-released-from-jail-next-week/
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1845 on: July 08, 2011, 12:58:25 AM »

Kittymom..I am NO WAY mad at you, believe me..I am just mad over these stupid juriors and the fact that Casey goes free in days. I am very grateful I have all of you that understand how unjust all of this is..believe me, all of you monkeys are the good guys
airlinemonkey to bad you dont know any of these jurors you could rat them out to the news paper circuit hehe
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #1846 on: July 08, 2011, 12:58:33 AM »

In late again.

Just saw re-run of Dr. Drew, interviewing the A's attorney, Lippman.  Asked Lippman what the A's are going to do - are they going to stay together, what they're going to do.  Lippman said - that's something I can talk about "even less, attorney-client privilege" and I can't say what G&C are planning to do.

Wow....if they were planning to stay together - why not just say that?  Doesn't sound good, does it?
I can see Cindy kicking George out to live with Lee and Mallory so that KC can go home.  I'd say let the two liars keep each other company around the shrine that Cindy set up for KC and Caylee.  Maybe that would give George and Lee enough time to get angry enough to finally tell everything they know.  I know, I know....how could we really know they were being truthful?  I guess we never will.

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1847 on: July 08, 2011, 12:59:18 AM »

My opinion on Jesse Grund: he was the perfect target!

Sweet, reliable, devoted, a little nerdy and a little square.....perfect dude to manipulate!  Of course Casey was "quiet" and "shy" around him...that's what he wanted her to be!  If there's ANYTHING we know about this woman, we know she has an uncanny ability to be what her immediate audience wanted her to be....classic sociopath...

I feel bad for Jesse because he seems to believe that she underwent some change after the engagement ended....he doesn't see that he was just a pawn in the game she probably perfected years before she met him....

If the Anthonys were in fact framing him, it's not because they had some personal vendetta against him, but because they percieved him as weak and vulnerable and an easy target!!!

Yes he was and that is why early on, Jesse was the one who was going to be thrown under the Anthony bus of blame. remember this post?

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/09/21/ex-fiance-jessie-grund-a-perfect-mark-for-the-exploitations-of-casey-anthony-cindy-anthony-accuses-grund-of-caylees-death-death/
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1848 on: July 08, 2011, 01:12:54 AM »

I was just on yahoo and Cindy Anthony is at #4 on what's trending right now.
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1849 on: July 08, 2011, 01:14:53 AM »

http://www.thesunnews.com/2011/07/08/2266166/caylee-anthony-zahra-baker-deaths.html

Caylee Anthony, Zahra Baker deaths generate comparisons

Each missing for an extended period, their mothers - or stepmother in Zahra's case - told similar stories. They said their daughters were kidnapped, then backtracked when the bodies were found.

In each case, the medical examiner struggled to find a cause.

Soon after the Florida jury reached its verdict, Catawba County District Attorney Jay Gaither started fielding calls about his own case against Elisa Baker. He told the ******* that the Anthony decision shouldn't be taken as a sign of what will happen if the Baker case goes to trial.
Right now, it really wouldn't surprise me if Elisa Baker was acquitted too.

Oh please don't say that.  Zahra is another case that I have taken to heart and I just don't think I could stand it if that evil witch gets off too.
i know what you mean there it happened like 80 miles from where I live I was stunned when the report came over and still stunned that Adam Baker hasnt been arrested yet on it
And Haleigh Cummings was supposingly kidnapped, too.  Just wish we could find her body.
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1850 on: July 08, 2011, 01:15:51 AM »

#4 of whats trending?
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1851 on: July 08, 2011, 01:16:38 AM »

http://www.thesunnews.com/2011/07/08/2266166/caylee-anthony-zahra-baker-deaths.html

Caylee Anthony, Zahra Baker deaths generate comparisons

Each missing for an extended period, their mothers - or stepmother in Zahra's case - told similar stories. They said their daughters were kidnapped, then backtracked when the bodies were found.

In each case, the medical examiner struggled to find a cause.

Soon after the Florida jury reached its verdict, Catawba County District Attorney Jay Gaither started fielding calls about his own case against Elisa Baker. He told the ******* that the Anthony decision shouldn't be taken as a sign of what will happen if the Baker case goes to trial.
Right now, it really wouldn't surprise me if Elisa Baker was acquitted too.

Oh please don't say that.  Zahra is another case that I have taken to heart and I just don't think I could stand it if that evil witch gets off too.
i know what you mean there it happened like 80 miles from where I live I was stunned when the report came over and still stunned that Adam Baker hasnt been arrested yet on it
And Haleigh Cummings was supposingly kidnapped, too.  Just wish we could find her body.
Wish Kyron could be found also
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1852 on: July 08, 2011, 01:21:02 AM »

#4 of whats trending?
Yup..if you go to yahoo.com there is a box in the upper right hand corner.  It list the top ten things people are searching for on the internet.
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1853 on: July 08, 2011, 01:22:05 AM »

#4 of whats trending?
Yup..if you go to yahoo.com there is a box in the upper right hand corner.  It list the top ten things people are searching for on the internet.
oh ok i dont have yahoo anymore
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1854 on: July 08, 2011, 01:22:30 AM »

Oh yes...How in the world do these women get away with these crimes?
Airlinemonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1855 on: July 08, 2011, 01:25:34 AM »

Airlinemonkey - how do you explain this that all of them could be so clueless? It is such an anomoly that all be be so out to lunch. Just know that when we make mock of them .. it is pointed at them, no one else in Pinellas County. Heck, the next time I am there I will be going to the guys restaurant who put up the sign today and give him some business.

Any criticism is directly pointed to the jury, not other PC folks.
Red, I have no idea why these jurors were so clueless...my guess is they were lazy and wanted to go home...I have been so upset for 2 days thinking what an unjustice this is! Poor Caylee...the jury never even thought of her! I just wanted everyone to see not all Pinellas County jurors are morons...they did give my friend's murderer the DP...it was the judge that overturned the verdict to LWOP...I take nothing personal..like I said..I am glad I have you monkey's that share my point of view....my heart is broken over Casey's verdict...the jurors were idiot's and they have baby Caylee's blood on their hands....as well as ALL the Anthonys...
Airlinemonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1856 on: July 08, 2011, 01:26:31 AM »

airlinemonkey to bad you dont know any of these jurors you could rat them out to the news paper circuit hehe
HMMMM...give me time..lol
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1857 on: July 08, 2011, 01:29:54 AM »

Oh yes...How in the world do these women get away with these crimes?
I have no clue, theres not a second in my son's life that I would not die for him instead of him dying if I could he is my heart and I could not imagine killing him even when he had colic at age new born til he was 6 months old 22 hours a day
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #1858 on: July 08, 2011, 01:30:38 AM »

#4 of whats trending?
oh ok i dont have yahoo anymore
I'm surprised.  I would've thought it would be Casey that people are searching.

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #1859 on: July 08, 2011, 01:35:41 AM »

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/9834307/

Raleigh publicist reps Casey Anthony juror

“People now dislike the jury because they didn’t give the public the verdict they want,” Rick French, chief executive of French, West and Vaughn public relations, told WRAL News on Thursday

Nope.  You got it wrong, Rick.  People are pi$$ed because the jury didn't follow the rule of law.  They voted on their emotions and desire to go home.  Of course they also saw $, but didn't realize how passionately the public would react to this injustice.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.