March 29, 2024, 08:08:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #1 7/8/11  (Read 371299 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #100 on: July 08, 2011, 09:43:12 AM »

http://www.tmz.com/2011/07/08/casey-anthony-murder-trial-not-guilty-sentenced-to-jail-jose-baez-signed-william-morris-agency/
Casey Anthony's Lawyer: We TOASTED Because ...

Casey Anthony's defense lawyer tells TMZ ... his team popped bubbly and raised their glasses after the not-guilty verdict because "We have a long-standing tradition; we toast to the Constitution."

::snipping2::

Mason also defended his use of his now infamous middle finger salute that day -- telling us it was directed at a "guy from a radio station who has been stalking my team for months."

Cheney says, "He was yelling at the ladies on my team, 'Are you on your period?' and he was also calling them 'baby killers.'"

"This guy was outside and pounding on the glass and I flipped the son-of-a-bitch off, and I'll do it again!"

Bull pucky
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #101 on: July 08, 2011, 09:44:17 AM »

A new Winnie the Pooh movie is in theaters July 15th

http://www.movieweb.com/movie/winnie-the-pooh

The date just stood out for me, three years after the 911 calls and the beginning of the wild goose chases.

sigh...

Disney is being so tacky for capitalizing on this travesty! That p's me off. July 15tg is opening day for several highly anticipated movies. No reason for Disney to do this. Have it a week later. Poor taste!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #102 on: July 08, 2011, 09:44:47 AM »

Oh cool ! I can convert it to mp3 and put it on my ipod...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #103 on: July 08, 2011, 09:45:12 AM »

http://www.tmz.com/2011/07/08/casey-anthony-murder-trial-not-guilty-sentenced-to-jail-jose-baez-signed-william-morris-agency/
Casey Anthony's Lawyer: We TOASTED Because ...

Casey Anthony's defense lawyer tells TMZ ... his team popped bubbly and raised their glasses after the not-guilty verdict because "We have a long-standing tradition; we toast to the Constitution."

Mason also defended his use of his now infamous middle finger salute that day -- telling us it was directed at a "guy from a radio station who has been stalking my team for months."

Cheney says, "He was yelling at the ladies on my team, 'Are you on your period?' and he was also calling them 'baby killers.'"

"This guy was outside and pounding on the glass and I flipped the son-of-a-bitch off, and I'll do it again!"

Very Classy reaction Mason you really believe the world is going to believe that. And Bozo not sure which Constitution you raised a glass to but mine failed the day your slore got off for murdering her baby
dani
Scared Monkey

dum spiro spero.

« Reply #104 on: July 08, 2011, 09:45:12 AM »

Aww... almost made me cry at work!

-- my sailor is home, i am complete! --
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #105 on: July 08, 2011, 09:45:48 AM »

I feel sorry for several people that Casey tore apart, but most especially Jesse Grund and his family. The Anthony's, including Casey, ran them into the ground and all they ever did was treat Caylee like she was part of their family. They welcomed her with open arms. They tried to help Casey, too, afterall Jesse was in love with her. The Grunds are a beautiful, religious, loving family that strives to be a positive influence to whomever they come in contact with. How dare those Anthonys run the Grunds through the mud. How dare they!

i feel sorry for the Grunds as well but Cindy orchestrated this mess she is the ring leader and allowed Casey to take control of them

Yep, I agree.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #106 on: July 08, 2011, 09:46:25 AM »

I can't listen to it yet.  Hopefully I can find it when i can listen to it and it not cause crying again.

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #107 on: July 08, 2011, 09:47:24 AM »

Did anyone see Dr Bethany Marshall on Nancy Grace last night? She was fired up.
NG had two of Tony L's friends on there to talk about the night Casey was found by Cindy.  We already knew that she told them all "You  better be rich because she will take you for every penny you have'  but I didn't realize that when Lee came over later for her things, he told them "Listen, my sister is a con artist, she is an expert liar, she steals from everyone around her,forges checks and if she hasn't done it to you then you are lucky".
Bethany Marshall chimed in about the 'family dysfunction' people keep talking about. She said the rest of the family would have been as 'normal' as the rest of us without Casey, then said CA/GA knew that she was a PARASITE and had a criminal mind, a criminal brain, and did nothing.   They are just as responsible for leaving Caylee with her.     

Absolutely! George in his suicide note said he knew for years, tried to do something but was shut down by Cindy! Cindy is just as guilty as Casey, she aided & abetted her lied for her, covered for her , for years! They all knew she was a psycho, but they chose to ignore it! Caylee's death is the price they paid; who's next?

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #108 on: July 08, 2011, 09:48:28 AM »

NG had two of Tony L's friends on there to talk about the night Casey was found by Cindy.  We already knew that she told them all "You  better be rich because she will take you for every penny you have'  but I didn't realize that when Lee came over later for her things, he told them "Listen, my sister is a con artist, she is an expert liar, she steals from everyone around her,forges checks and if she hasn't done it to you then you are lucky".
Bethany Marshall chimed in about the 'family dysfunction' people keep talking about. She said the rest of the family would have been as 'normal' as the rest of us without Casey, then said CA/GA knew that she was a PARASITE and had a criminal mind, a criminal brain, and did nothing.   They are just as responsible for leaving Caylee with her.     

Absolutely! George in his suicide note said he knew for years, tried to do something but was shut down by Cindy! Cindy is just as guilty as Casey, she aided & abetted her lied for her, covered for her , for years! They all knew she was a psycho, but they chose to ignore it! Caylee's death is the price they paid; who's next?

And then has the audacity to say in court today to George how butiful she looks, OMFG, really?  Disgusting.  What a fruit loop.

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #109 on: July 08, 2011, 09:48:28 AM »

I feel sorry for several people that Casey tore apart, but most especially Jesse Grund and his family. The Anthony's, including Casey, ran them into the ground and all they ever did was treat Caylee like she was part of their family. They welcomed her with open arms. They tried to help Casey, too, afterall Jesse was in love with her. The Grunds are a beautiful, religious, loving family that strives to be a positive influence to whomever they come in contact with. How dare those Anthonys run the Grunds through the mud. How dare they!

i feel sorry for the Grunds as well but Cindy orchestrated this mess she is the ring leader and allowed Casey to take control of them

Good morning Monkey's,

Let me see if I have this straight.  Mrs. A would have stood by an watched an innocent man put to death, if she were successful
at framing him?  She would have sacrificed a innocent life (JG) for the sake of covering her daughters posterior?  She is a nursie?
A nursie from a Mel Brooks movie Smile

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #110 on: July 08, 2011, 09:48:56 AM »

I think I read that SinSin didn't renew her nursing license, that she let it lapse. Does anybody remember this? If so, do you know the date she was supposed to renew, the expiration date? I wonder who offered her money. Maybe that's around the time a book seal came into play. I mean, she'd been a nurse for years. Why give that up unless she knew she'd never have to work "hard" again?
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #111 on: July 08, 2011, 09:49:58 AM »

Hey, Monkeys!  I've been busy dealing with my mom's declining health at the nursing home...but I did watch Mark Lippmann last night on Dr. Drew.  I think it's fascinating that they have him on as a guest and he said...precisely, NOTHING!  Lee has a new attorney?  Can't confirm.  George and Cindy are splitting up?  Can't say anything.  What a waste, a huge waste.  Basically, he was on to say, I have nothing to say.  What was the point?  If I were cynical, I'd think he was just trying to keep them in the spotlight to capitalize on their infamy, so when Cindy's purported book comes out, Somebody will buy it.    But of course, I'm not cynical at all.  Just a realist.

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #112 on: July 08, 2011, 09:50:17 AM »

I think I read that SinSin didn't renew her nursing license, that she let it lapse. Does anybody remember this? If so, do you know the date she was supposed to renew, the expiration date? I wonder who offered her money. Maybe that's around the time a book seal came into play. I mean, she'd been a nurse for years. Why give that up unless she knew she'd never have to work "hard" again?

I remember readign that slore's drirver's license was expired and no good any more or something like that, not sure about her nursing license.  Why don't they work now again? Oh, they make money off their dead grandbaby.  I forgot.

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #113 on: July 08, 2011, 09:51:25 AM »

Hey, Monkeys!  I've been busy dealing with my mom's declining health at the nursing home...but I did watch Mark Lippmann last night on Dr. Drew.  I think it's fascinating that they have him on as a guest and he said...precisely, NOTHING!  Lee has a new attorney?  Can't confirm.  George and Cindy are splitting up?  Can't say anything.  What a waste, a huge waste.  Basically, he was on to say, I have nothing to say.  What was the point?  If I were cynical, I'd think he was just trying to keep them in the spotlight to capitalize on their infamy, so when Cindy's purported book comes out, Somebody will buy it.    But of course, I'm not cynical at all.  Just a realist.

I cannot even look or listen to him any more.  Another lier IMO.  Nobody has any morals on that side of the fence.  He makes me feel dirty.

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #114 on: July 08, 2011, 09:52:14 AM »

And, I will not buy Sindy's book, ever. 

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #115 on: July 08, 2011, 09:52:44 AM »

And then has the audacity to say in court today to George how butiful she looks, OMFG, really?  Disgusting.  What a fruit loop.

She did look beautiful like "Chuckie" the doll!   

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #116 on: July 08, 2011, 09:53:05 AM »

Hey monk... I know what you are going through with your mother having been through it myself...my prayers are with you and your family.
I have the same thoughts when Lippman comes on I either change the channel or tune out...when he is asked any question with any substance at all his standard response is that he is bound by client/attorney confidentiality..then wtf does he even bother to be interviewed at all?

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #117 on: July 08, 2011, 09:53:20 AM »

I don't think any company would hire Cindy again.  I know I wouldn't.  If she lies like she did on the stand, under oath, what's to say she wouldn't lie about pharmaceutical dosages and patient care?  Nope, she should start a cleaning service...she's offically skilled at that!

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #118 on: July 08, 2011, 09:54:10 AM »

https://ww2.doh.state.fl.us/irm00praes/prasindi.asp?LicId=94605&ProfNBR=1701&Lookup=TRUE

License Verification
Data As Of 7/8/2011

CYNTHIAMARIE PLESEAANTHONY
LICENSE NUMBER: RN2087282    Printer Friendly Version

Profession
REGISTERED NURSE
License/Activity Status
CLEAR/ACTIVEClick here for more information
License Expiration Date       License Original Issue Date
4/30/2013       02/12/1990
Discipline on File       Public ComplaintClick here for more information
NO       NO
Address of Record
4937 HOPESPRING DR.
ORLANDO,FL32829
UNITED STATES

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #119 on: July 08, 2011, 09:54:33 AM »

If George and Sindy split it, then it might help me to feel that George was not faking this entire trial, so let's hope he does, but better yet, go out and buy another gun George, and.... umm, ..... never mind.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.