April 19, 2024, 07:02:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #1 7/8/11  (Read 373176 times)
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1040 on: July 08, 2011, 10:40:59 PM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/070811-anthony-refuses-jail-visit-request-from-mother
Anthony refuses jail visit request from mother
Updated: Friday, 08 Jul 2011, 7:52 PM EDT
Published : Friday, 08 Jul 2011, 7:27 PM EDT

Video at link. Cheney Mason interview.
 ::snipping2::
Baez says Casey will get mental health counseling

In an exclusive interview with Geraldo Rivera, Jose Baez said the defense team is going to take Casey to a safe location.  "We plan on getting her mental health counseling and therapy," Baez told Rivera. "Remember, she's lost her child. She's been in solitary confinement, and for the last three years, she's been facing the death penalty. After all the trauma she's been facing, our goal is to get her well."

Anthony is set to be released from jail July 17. She was convicted of four misdemeanor counts of lying to law enforcement on Tuesday, but received credit for time-served, as well as good behavior.

Read more: http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/070811-anthony-refuses-jail-visit-request-from-mother#ixzz1RZ7SwZTD

Get her well?  lmao...good luck with that Jose!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1041 on: July 08, 2011, 10:41:35 PM »

sponsored by: Hubba Bubba chewing gum

It looks like that or she has taken up chewing tobacco

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1042 on: July 08, 2011, 10:42:20 PM »

Porch lights on for Caylee Marie Anthony -  so far....2,668,981 Attending

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/event.php?eid=237189926299700

I hope the above link comes through okay....

This is just incredible to me... almost three million people love Caylee!!!!!   an angelic monkey  I am just crying my eyes out at that number!! 
It's just a sad shame that the 4 family members closest to her didn't love her the way she deserved to be loved. 

How do you add a feed on facebook?
Want to go the this one, but it doesn't come up when I click on that link.
Only my fb account comes up.

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1043 on: July 08, 2011, 10:42:49 PM »

does anyone know why Tracy who actually stayed in the hosue with casey was not brought in as a witness..she could have said how casey brought up chloroform and quite alot of information

There were a number of people who I was surprised didn't testify. Tracy, Annie (what the heck happened to her?) Chris Stutz who she told she couldn't take his smoking but he not only didn't smoke but was asthmatic and could not even be around smoke. She also stopped by his house on the 17th of June and told him and his parents he was distressed about her parents. She said that her parents were getting a divorce and getting split up. She was going to take the house or buy one and her and her mom had been looking at houses her mom said we're going to be  together and dad's going to be out of our life. THAT to me would have helped with the motive part. Then we have Sean Daly she told the same thing.

I just had a freaky thought - what if those searches really were done by Cindy and she was planning on killing George. What if her and KC had plan to get rid of George together.

I noticed in one of Jeff Ashton's interviews yesterday he stated that time was running out for Casey, but that they truly felt that she had another plan ready to go...made me wonder if he was referring to her wanting to kill George and Sindy...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1044 on: July 08, 2011, 10:43:36 PM »

OMG!!! she matches with your avtar!

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1045 on: July 08, 2011, 10:43:51 PM »

THIS IS SO DISTURBING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Edit to remove link.  Please don't post things like this.  Language/hate

I have reported this person and I hope others will as well...
OMG those pics gave me the chills through my body and heart I reported them to

Warning do not cl8ick if sensitive

As horrible as the pictures were they were realistic of what poor little Caylee looked like at times while she was decaying. Someone should mail them to Cindy so she can see what her daughter did to Caylee
« Last Edit: July 08, 2011, 10:53:10 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1046 on: July 08, 2011, 10:45:29 PM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/070811-anthony-refuses-jail-visit-request-from-mother
Anthony refuses jail visit request from mother
Updated: Friday, 08 Jul 2011, 7:52 PM EDT
Published : Friday, 08 Jul 2011, 7:27 PM EDT

Video at link. Cheney Mason interview.
 ::snipping2::
Baez says Casey will get mental health counseling

In an exclusive interview with Geraldo Rivera, Jose Baez said the defense team is going to take Casey to a safe location.  "We plan on getting her mental health counseling and therapy," Baez told Rivera. "Remember, she's lost her child. She's been in solitary confinement, and for the last three years, she's been facing the death penalty. After all the trauma she's been facing, our goal is to get her well."

Anthony is set to be released from jail July 17. She was convicted of four misdemeanor counts of lying to law enforcement on Tuesday, but received credit for time-served, as well as good behavior.

Read more: http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/070811-anthony-refuses-jail-visit-request-from-mother#ixzz1RZ7SwZTD

Get her well?  lmao...good luck with that Jose!

What a bunch of crap.............
Is bozo trying to sell ocean front property in Indiana too?

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1047 on: July 08, 2011, 10:45:37 PM »

What university was Baez's daughter attending when he landed Casey's case in 2008? Remember, he put her in charge of media relations bc that's what she was going to college for or something related like that... Is it in Tampa?

Didn't know he had a daughter that old.
Maybe your on to something..............

I think at the time she was going to UF in Gainesville.. I thought she graduated

Thanks! That's not the one I'm remembering...unless I'm confused. She was getting ready to graduate if I remember right. Ugggh. So frustrating. I'm starting to feel ancient!
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1048 on: July 08, 2011, 10:47:21 PM »

Tracy on Dr.Drew...she is spot on with her theory...such a shame she did not testify...

Yeah she was very informative. As I listened to the evidence that is what I thought happened too. So how did the jury dismiss the evidence gives me a hinky feeling.

Something was not right with that jury. I was watching HLN today and the blonde chic (can't think of her name) stated that she always had a bad feeling about #3...she said she tailored her answers to make them right and was too eager to be on the jury...and I DO remember her saying the same thing about her during jury selection...

I believe the investigations will prove she was already aligned with the defense. I think she knew Bozo...........

BINGO!!!!! I so agree! I hope there is truly an investigation going on....

100% agree!

I sure hope there is an investigation.
How did this person know bozo?

Finally others are talking about this.  I'd mentioned it a couple times and finally decided I was the only one thinking this way.  I started off assuming it was Baez, but I don't think he's bright enough to pull off something like this.  I believe the connection is through Mason or possibly Sims.  Mason is slimy and crooked enough that it would be 2nd nature for him.  Sims practices Social Security Disability and I wish I knew something about it.  If someone is on SS Disability is that a permanent situation?  I wonder if Juror #3 was injured at some point and couldn't work so applied for it, but I don't know if that's how it works.  I am probably grasping at straws, but finding just one thing that makes sense in this debacle seems important for some reason.
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1049 on: July 08, 2011, 10:47:28 PM »

This is just incredible to me... almost three million people love Caylee!!!!!   an angelic monkey  I am just crying my eyes out at that number!! 
It's just a sad shame that the 4 family members closest to her didn't love her the way she deserved to be loved. 

I'm not sure Pharlap... I can't get the link to take you directly to the page that I am on... I found another link, when I googled it, but it doesn't show you the two million + people that are "attending" (turning their porch lights on).
I don't know why it's not working.  Sorry

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1050 on: July 08, 2011, 10:47:33 PM »

Edit to remove link.  Please don't post things like this.  language/hate

As horrible as the pictures were they were realistic of what poor little Caylee looked like at times while she was decaying. Someone should mail them to Cindy so she can see what her daughter did to Caylee

She already knows... I don't think she cares...
« Last Edit: July 08, 2011, 11:03:31 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1051 on: July 08, 2011, 10:47:45 PM »

Edit to remove link.  Please don't post things like this.  Language/hate

I would but just cant go back and look at them, i'll see if my son will do it when he gets home
« Last Edit: July 08, 2011, 10:53:46 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
west941
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1052 on: July 08, 2011, 10:48:23 PM »

Tracy on Dr.Drew...she is spot on with her theory...such a shame she did not testify...

Yeah she was very informative. As I listened to the evidence that is what I thought happened too. So how did the jury dismiss the evidence gives me a hinky feeling.

Something was not right with that jury. I was watching HLN today and the blonde chic (can't think of her name) stated that she always had a bad feeling about #3...she said she tailored her answers to make them right and was too eager to be on the jury...and I DO remember her saying the same thing about her during jury selection...

I believe the investigations will prove she was already aligned with the defense. I think she knew Bozo...........

BINGO!!!!! I so agree! I hope there is truly an investigation going on....

100% agree!

I sure hope there is an investigation.
How did this person know bozo?

Does anyone know if Mason has a son named Christopher?
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1053 on: July 08, 2011, 10:48:49 PM »

Edit to remove link. Please don't post things like this.  language/hate

Ya that is....the look of death.....
Anyone with small kids, DO not look..

« Last Edit: July 08, 2011, 10:54:21 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1054 on: July 08, 2011, 10:49:47 PM »

OMG!!! she matches with your avtar!

This pic of her looks so SKEERYYYYY!!!! If I had to live with her, I would be studying neck-breaking too. I would want to know some good kung-fu moves to put on her azz... in case she ambushed me.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1055 on: July 08, 2011, 10:53:24 PM »

I'm not sure Pharlap... I can't get the link to take you directly to the page that I am on... I found another link, when I googled it, but it doesn't show you the two million + people that are "attending" (turning their porch lights on).

Tks, n/p .
fb is confusing to me, that's why I twitt...

west941
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1056 on: July 08, 2011, 10:58:06 PM »

So does anyone know if Mason has a son named Christopher?

A juror has someone leaving posts as Christopher Mason
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1057 on: July 08, 2011, 10:58:59 PM »

Thinking back to Jesse's interview with Dr Drew last night, he did mention how weird Lee was around him, how Lee avoided infant Caylee.. it almost corroborates what Lee was boo hooing about when testifying...all weirdos

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1058 on: July 08, 2011, 11:00:08 PM »

People are taking this seriously and have no intention of letting it go. There are over 400,000 signatures on the Caylee Law for the Federal Government and many states are looking at it.

Boycott Jose Baez and the Entire Casey Anthony Defense Team

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Boycott-Jose-Baez-and-the-Entire-Casey-Anthony-Defense-Team/186157798106710?sk=wall

Boycott Casey Anthonys Future Earnings - No Money For Murder
‎************ PLEASE PASS THIS ON ********************
Boycott Geraldo Rivera too - He is big buddies w/ Baez . Thanks to Barbara Griffin for this info and email address:The email address for Fox News. Email them too. yourcomments@foxnews.com ... and above is his FB link. "Like" it and tell him what you think.
Geraldo Rivera
‎"With years of experience doing whatever it takes to get to the bottom of each story, I am looking forward to covering the stories in the human dimension and impart the passion and visceral reactions the audience seeks."

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1059 on: July 08, 2011, 11:00:16 PM »

Tks, n/p .
fb is confusing to me, that's why I twitt...

Haven't tried twitter... yet...

Here is the information that's on FB:   Sorry, Mods, I cannot get the link to work... it's on FB.

Porch lights on for Caylee Marie Anthony

2,672,681 Attending (so far)

Time:   Today at 9:00pm - August 5 at 6:00am

Let's pay it forward! As of today we have over 2,600,000 supporters of this little girl and every child affected by pain. If everyone of us would donate a mere dollar or volunteer to benefit a children's organization, could you imagine what WE could accomplish? If you decide to do this please share your generosity on the page!!
ALSO, PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION FOR CAYLEE'S LAW http://www.change.org/peti​tions/create-caylees-law

Wow I... can't believe this. Caylee I know you see this, I know you are hearing the prayers. This is for remembering you, not judging anyone. Do you see how many people love you and every other child that has faced any kind of pain?
To those of you showing support, let me tell you that I have had a life time of goose bumps from all the LOVING comments. My faith in humanity is growing again. WE did this! Every single one of you who posted a positive comment, left their porch light on, lit a candle, said a prayer. WE are showing we care. I appreciate all the messages I am receiving and I am reading as many as I can while deleting the hate mail, but I could never begin to answer them all. But you see with every loving comment we are rising above it, we are uniting.This is uniting the WORLD. Thanks God for whispering to me.

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.