April 19, 2024, 04:11:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #1 7/8/11  (Read 373271 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1060 on: July 08, 2011, 11:00:42 PM »

here is the article.  I am betting they are still doing the monitoring and feeding #3 what to say.

Amy Singer calls the Casey Anthony trial "the social media trial of the century."

As jury consultant for Anthony's defense team, she should know.

As part of her duties, she oversaw an army of people who monitored social media around the clock, gauging how the sordid case of an Orlando woman accused of killing her 2-year-old daughter was playing in the digital world.

::snipping2::

At one point, a million people were blogging about the trial, not including the thousands more who were either tweeting, texting or discussing the case in online chat rooms, she said.

The venom not only helped her assist Anthony's attorneys in altering their trial strategy to respond to online critics, but also helps explain why people were inflamed Tuesday when a jury acquitted Anthony of killing her daughter, Caylee, Singer said.

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/online-lynch-mob-led-casey-anthonys-defense-team-1587923.html
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1061 on: July 08, 2011, 11:00:48 PM »

Tracy on Dr.Drew...she is spot on with her theory...such a shame she did not testify...

Why wasn't she on all the shows instead of that useless black hat Leonard Padilla? She actually could have offered much insight, now the BS speculation and conspiracies of LP

Red, Tracy could not talk until after the trial.  She was on the witness list.
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1062 on: July 08, 2011, 11:01:02 PM »

What university was Baez's daughter attending when he landed Casey's case in 2008? Remember, he put her in charge of media relations bc that's what she was going to college for or something related like that... Is it in Tampa?

Didn't know he had a daughter that old.
Maybe your on to something..............

I think at the time she was going to UF in Gainesville.. I thought she graduated

Thanks! That's not the one I'm remembering...unless I'm confused. She was getting ready to graduate if I remember right. Ugggh. So frustrating. I'm starting to feel ancient!

Does bozo talk about this grown daughter on his fbook?

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1063 on: July 08, 2011, 11:01:12 PM »

So does anyone know if Mason has a son named Christopher?

A juror has someone leaving posts as Christopher Mason
I have no idea, but here is a link to a search that might have your answer http://www.dogpile.com/dogpile/ws/results/Web/%22christopher+mason%22+orlando/1/417/TopNavigation/Relevance/iq=true/zoom=off/_iceUrlFlag=7?_IceUrl=true
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1064 on: July 08, 2011, 11:02:46 PM »

Tracy on Dr.Drew...she is spot on with her theory...such a shame she did not testify...
She was awesome.... I sat here unable to move..only listen.. KC's brain should be studied....

LOL... I was too !!! She was great!

Rob D told us on his site about what Tracy saw and heard  a couple of years ago.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1065 on: July 08, 2011, 11:03:14 PM »

Porch lights on for Caylee Marie Anthony -  so far....2,668,981 Attending

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/event.php?eid=237189926299700

I hope the above link comes through okay....

This is just incredible to me... almost three million people love Caylee!!!!!   an angelic monkey  I am just crying my eyes out at that number!!  
It's just a sad shame that the 4 family members closest to her didn't love her the way she deserved to be loved.  

How do you add a feed on facebook?
Want to go the this one, but it doesn't come up when I click on that link.
Only my fb account comes up.

I'm not sure Pharlap... I can't get the link to take you directly to the page that I am on... I found another link, when I googled it, but it doesn't show you the two million + people that are "attending" (turning their porch lights on).
I don't know why it's not working.  Sorry

Tks, n/p .
fb is confusing to me, that's why I twitt...

You have to copy and past the entire link.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/event.php?eid=237189926299700

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1066 on: July 08, 2011, 11:04:12 PM »

sponsored by: Hubba Bubba chewing gum

It looks like that or she has taken up chewing tobacco

My Gosh,  How old is she?  She looks like she is in her mid 60's in this picture.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1067 on: July 08, 2011, 11:07:43 PM »

Why wasn't she on all the shows instead of that useless black hat Leonard Padilla? She actually could have offered much insight, now the BS speculation and conspiracies of LP

Red, Tracy could not talk until after the trial.  She was on the witness list.

Tracy was on the witness list?  I'm confused.  On June 21, 2011 ... Diane Dimond interviewed Tracy.

Janet

+++++

Tracy could have refuted Kyrstal Holloways heresay account of George claiming the death of Caylee was an accident that snowballed out of control.

Tracy could have refuted Jose Baez's opening statement which claimed George knew Caylee was deceased and participated in her disposal.

Janet

++++

Casey's Roommate Tells All
June 22, 2011 2:02 AM EDT
Diane Dimond

<snipped>

From Tracy’s contemporaneous notes: “My first night at the Anthony home, I awoke to George and Casey arguing. He had started questioning her. I really couldn’t make out much of their conversation until he exploded, screaming, ‘Don’t f***ing lie to me anymore! I am sick of your f***ing lies! You have to know where she is!  What did you do with her?’ She told him to ‘quit acting like a scumbag f***ing cop and that he needed to act like a father.’” In the heat of the argument, Casey and Cindy told George to leave the house immediately and he complied.

<snipped>

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2011/06/22/casey-s-rommate-tells-all.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1068 on: July 08, 2011, 11:07:45 PM »

Yeah she was very informative. As I listened to the evidence that is what I thought happened too. So how did the jury dismiss the evidence gives me a hinky feeling.

Careful Turbo you are dropping hints.   lol   

Something was not right with that jury. I was watching HLN today and the blonde chic (can't think of her name) stated that she always had a bad feeling about #3...she said she tailored her answers to make them right and was too eager to be on the jury...and I DO remember her saying the same thing about her during jury selection...

I believe the investigations will prove she was already aligned with the defense. I think she knew Bozo...........
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1069 on: July 08, 2011, 11:08:18 PM »

Im trying to find something
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1070 on: July 08, 2011, 11:08:49 PM »

here is the article.  I am betting they are still doing the monitoring and feeding #3 what to say.

Amy Singer calls the Casey Anthony trial "the social media trial of the century."

As jury consultant for Anthony's defense team, she should know.

As part of her duties, she oversaw an army of people who monitored social media around the clock, gauging how the sordid case of an Orlando woman accused of killing her 2-year-old daughter was playing in the digital world.

::snipping2::

At one point, a million people were blogging about the trial, not including the thousands more who were either tweeting, texting or discussing the case in online chat rooms, she said.

The venom not only helped her assist Anthony's attorneys in altering their trial strategy to respond to online critics, but also helps explain why people were inflamed Tuesday when a jury acquitted Anthony of killing her daughter, Caylee, Singer said.

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/online-lynch-mob-led-casey-anthonys-defense-team-1587923.html

What are they afraid of the truth and trying to put a spin on it now.
Everyone went threw everything the sunshine law let us have.
All most all of the evidence.
And  we went over them, which showed kc guilty.

The social net is here to stay and Florida's sunshine law, get use to it.
Most ppl aren't stupid..............as these ppl want us to be.

These ppl probably will try and put the same spin on Scott Petersons trial I take it...

TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #1071 on: July 08, 2011, 11:09:23 PM »

I've been wondering too why Tracy was not called to testify re: Casey's behavior. 
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1072 on: July 08, 2011, 11:10:00 PM »

She was awesome.... I sat here unable to move..only listen.. KC's brain should be studied....

LOL... I was too !!! She was great!

Rob D told us on his site about what Tracy saw and heard  a couple of years ago.

I know, but it was so much better coming straight from her!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1073 on: July 08, 2011, 11:10:16 PM »

Good find......

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1074 on: July 08, 2011, 11:10:22 PM »

THIS IS SO DISTURBING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Edit to remove link. Please don't post links to things like this.  Language/hate
I have reported this person and I hope others will as well...

For future reference - when you see something that is SO HORRIBLE AND DISTURBING - please DO NOT POST THE LINK IN THIS FORUM
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1075 on: July 08, 2011, 11:11:08 PM »

not sure is its been posted,from the front pg of SM,beautiful song,and a tearjerker
Rascal Flatts Sings a Tribute to Caylee … Caylee Anthony Song … Goin Places
http://scaredmonkeys.com/2011/07/08/rascal-flatts-sings-a-tribute-to-caylee-caylee-anthony-song-goin-places/

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1076 on: July 08, 2011, 11:11:20 PM »

I think heres the link go read this and remember one of the alternants teaches also
http://www.jcheneymason.com/new_page_8.htm
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1077 on: July 08, 2011, 11:12:20 PM »

I put $50 on Ann if they get into an azz kickin' contest.

"Now sit down George and I want you to be a good boy."

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1078 on: July 08, 2011, 11:12:58 PM »

not sure is its been posted,from the front pg of SM,beautiful song,and a tearjerker
Rascal Flatts Sings a Tribute to Caylee … Caylee Anthony Song … Goin Places
http://scaredmonkeys.com/2011/07/08/rascal-flatts-sings-a-tribute-to-caylee-caylee-anthony-song-goin-places/

I heard it today on NG, right before I shut it off... Having a hard time watching TV. 

The Rascal Flatts song is beautiful.  an angelic monkey

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1079 on: July 08, 2011, 11:13:31 PM »

What university was Baez's daughter attending when he landed Casey's case in 2008? Remember, he put her in charge of media relations bc that's what she was going to college for or something related like that... Is it in Tampa?

Didn't know he had a daughter that old.
Maybe your on to something..............

I think at the time she was going to UF in Gainesville.. I thought she graduated

Thanks! That's not the one I'm remembering...unless I'm confused. She was getting ready to graduate if I remember right. Ugggh. So frustrating. I'm starting to feel ancient!

Does bozo talk about this grown daughter on his fbook?

reposting.. I found this
http://doslives.com/2011/07/05/my-daddy-is-the-law-bitchzzzz-jose-baezs-daughter-posts-on-facebook/   

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.