April 24, 2024, 08:08:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #1 7/8/11  (Read 373566 times)
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1100 on: July 08, 2011, 11:27:36 PM »

stupid geraldo just said casey could file bankruptcy to avoid paying zenaida...and all these other law suits...wow...she is a criminal thru and thru. i am sure she will wait until the lawsuits are filed before giving an interview so she can keep the money....

Gee I wonder how Geraldo could come up with such a scumbag way out ... oh wait, it came from geraldo's mouth. Never mind.

Sorry, but the bankruptcy laws have changed much in the past couple of years. Everyone knows Casey is going to make $'s ... Tyne IRS has first dibs, OCSD will be second and a long line of civil litigants. No bankruptcy will get Casey out of Federal and State judgements.

I stated my opinion another time today and will say it again.  If you cannot pay back what you owe, you can end up in civil court. If you cannot pay...back to the pokey.
More than one way to skin a_______ baby killer?
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1101 on: July 08, 2011, 11:28:09 PM »

THIS IS SO DISTURBING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Edit to remove link. Please don't post links to things like this.  Language/hate
I have reported this person and I hope others will as well...

For future reference - when you see something that is SO HORRIBLE AND DISTURBING - please DO NOT POST THE LINK IN THIS FORUM

KK, who do we/you report it to?

You can report it to Facebook on the Facebook page.  There's usually a link to report abusive posts or content on the Facebook page itself.  The most effective way to do this is to look up Facebook's terms of service, see how the content violates the terms of service and cite those violations specifically when making your report.  Simply saying you don't like it or find it distasteful doesn't give them as much to go on as stating specific violations of terms of service. 

I clicked all over just to get out of it fast....
Was a shocker.....
I don't do fb much.
Like twitters better....

I don't FB much either, and I'm finding Twitter to be useful, especially since Casey's trial. 

without linking, who is the person so i can report it as well?
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1102 on: July 08, 2011, 11:28:43 PM »

What university was Baez's daughter attending when he landed Casey's case in 2008? Remember, he put her in charge of media relations bc that's what she was going to college for or something related like that... Is it in Tampa?

Old post on JB's daughter:
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3843.1210;wap2

Said she would of grat in 09.
Gator team is Miami State???

No Gatorsa re UF in Gainesville there is no Miami State

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1103 on: July 08, 2011, 11:29:23 PM »

Edit to remove link. Please don't post links to things like this.  Language/hate

For future reference - when you see something that is SO HORRIBLE AND DISTURBING - please DO NOT POST THE LINK IN THIS FORUM

You can report it to Facebook on the Facebook page.  There's usually a link to report abusive posts or content on the Facebook page itself.  The most effective way to do this is to look up Facebook's terms of service, see how the content violates the terms of service and cite those violations specifically when making your report.  Simply saying you don't like it or find it distasteful doesn't give them as much to go on as stating specific violations of terms of service. 

Was a shocker.....
I don't do fb much.
Like twitters better....

I don't FB much either, and I'm finding Twitter to be useful, especially since Casey's trial. 

The page is now gone !!! 

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1104 on: July 08, 2011, 11:30:15 PM »

Pharlap -I agree.  Security wise I trust Twitter over Facebook. 
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1105 on: July 08, 2011, 11:30:34 PM »

My front and back lights along with my neighbors  have been on since tuesday they will continue to stay on til justice is done
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1106 on: July 08, 2011, 11:31:44 PM »

Pharlap -I agree.  Security wise I trust Twitter over Facebook. 

twitter confuses me...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1107 on: July 08, 2011, 11:32:22 PM »

My front and back lights along with my neighbors  have been on since tuesday they will continue to stay on til justice is done

Mine have been on as well...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1108 on: July 08, 2011, 11:32:24 PM »

Was a shocker.....
I don't do fb much.
Like twitters better....

The page is now gone !!! 
Thank god I was afraid a young kid might happen on it...I'm still upset and shaking over seeing it
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1109 on: July 08, 2011, 11:33:28 PM »

Porch lights on for Caylee Marie Anthony -  so far....2,668,981 Attending

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/event.php?eid=237189926299700

I hope the above link comes through okay....

This is just incredible to me... almost three million people love Caylee!!!!!   an angelic monkey  I am just crying my eyes out at that number!! 
It's just a sad shame that the 4 family members closest to her didn't love her the way she deserved to be loved. 

How do you add a feed on facebook?
Want to go the this one, but it doesn't come up when I click on that link.
Only my fb account comes up.

I'm not sure Pharlap... I can't get the link to take you directly to the page that I am on... I found another link, when I googled it, but it doesn't show you the two million + people that are "attending" (turning their porch lights on).
I don't know why it's not working.  Sorry

You have to go to the page itself and c/p the link from that page.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1110 on: July 08, 2011, 11:34:19 PM »

Mine have been on as well...

Me too!!

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1111 on: July 08, 2011, 11:35:46 PM »

Was a shocker.....
I don't do fb much.
Like twitters better....

The page is now gone !!! 
Thank god I was afraid a young kid might happen on it...I'm still upset and shaking over seeing it

without being graphic, what was it to do with?
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1112 on: July 08, 2011, 11:37:11 PM »

Porch lights on for Caylee Marie Anthony -  so far....2,668,981 Attending

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/event.php?eid=237189926299700

I hope the above link comes through okay....

This is just incredible to me... almost three million people love Caylee!!!!!   an angelic monkey  I am just crying my eyes out at that number!! 
It's just a sad shame that the 4 family members closest to her didn't love her the way she deserved to be loved. 

How do you add a feed on facebook?
Want to go the this one, but it doesn't come up when I click on that link.
Only my fb account comes up.

I'm not sure Pharlap... I can't get the link to take you directly to the page that I am on... I found another link, when I googled it, but it doesn't show you the two million + people that are "attending" (turning their porch lights on).
I don't know why it's not working.  Sorry

You have to go to the page itself and c/p the link from that page.

Thank you... but I did that, but the link only takes you to the FB sign on page only.  The public link takes you to a similar page on FB, but it doesn't show you how many people are actually doing it... close to 3 million!!  It is so moving to see that many people showing their love and support for Caylee.   an angelic monkey

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
TnMuse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1113 on: July 08, 2011, 11:37:30 PM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/070811-anthony-refuses-jail-visit-request-from-mother
Anthony refuses jail visit request from mother
Updated: Friday, 08 Jul 2011, 7:52 PM EDT
Published : Friday, 08 Jul 2011, 7:27 PM EDT

Video at link. Cheney Mason interview.
 ::snipping2::
Baez says Casey will get mental health counseling

In an exclusive interview with Geraldo Rivera, Jose Baez said the defense team is going to take Casey to a safe location.  "We plan on getting her mental health counseling and therapy," Baez told Rivera. "Remember, she's lost her child. She's been in solitary confinement, and for the last three years, she's been facing the death penalty. After all the trauma she's been facing, our goal is to get her well."

Anthony is set to be released from jail July 17. She was convicted of four misdemeanor counts of lying to law enforcement on Tuesday, but received credit for time-served, as well as good behavior.

Read more: http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/070811-anthony-refuses-jail-visit-request-from-mother#ixzz1RZ7SwZTD

Get her well?  lmao...good luck with that Jose!

What a bunch of crap.............
Is bozo trying to sell ocean front property in Indiana too?

JMO
I think Casey has no more use for her family.  She no longer needs a baby sitter, and Casey thinks the money will start rolling in, so she doesn't need access to Cindy's checkbook anymore.  She wanted her freedom not just from being a Mother but from HER Mother.

Baez will try to keep control (and keep the Anthonys out) as long as HE thinks the money is coming, while possibly looking for "fringe benefits" from Casey.  I would love to see that bubble pop and blow sticky stuff over all their faces.

Being dropped by the PR company ... they could still handle him incognito though his buddy Geraldo.  This "getting her well after all her trauma" stuff sounds like PR so who knows. So slimy!
JMO
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1114 on: July 08, 2011, 11:43:46 PM »

What university was Baez's daughter attending when he landed Casey's case in 2008? Remember, he put her in charge of media relations bc that's what she was going to college for or something related like that... Is it in Tampa?

Old post on JB's daughter:
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3843.1210;wap2

Said she would of grat in 09.
Gator team is Miami State???

University of Florida in Gainsville.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1115 on: July 08, 2011, 11:43:46 PM »

http://articles.cnn.com/2011-07-07/justice/florida.anthony.juror.attorneys_1_roy-kronk-casey-anthony-orange-county-meter-reader?_s=PM:CRIME

Looks like we are not the only ones who think the jury didn't play by the rules...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1116 on: July 08, 2011, 11:43:54 PM »

Was a shocker.....
I don't do fb much.
Like twitters better....

The page is now gone !!! 

without being graphic, what was it to do with?
It was about Caylee but not in a nice way
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1117 on: July 08, 2011, 11:45:28 PM »

kcrn...it was a graphic picture of Caylee...more of them on the site ...kind of like what decomp would be like with a bunch of awful stuff posted...it has been reported and is gone now...Thank God!

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1118 on: July 08, 2011, 11:45:56 PM »

Unfortunately this whole thing has become very sleazy and low class...it gets to the point of not wanting to even read about about it, not worth the time, and that is too bad as a little girl, Caylee, has lost her life and deserves more than this.

Hi Rosenut... Welcome Smile 

Sadly, this case has had many sleazy and low class aspects to it.   Due to the not guilty verdict, I think we will see more "sleaze" surfacing before Caylee gets her justice. 

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1119 on: July 08, 2011, 11:49:40 PM »

kcrn...it was a graphic picture of Caylee...more of them on the site ...kind of like what decomp would be like with a bunch of awful stuff posted...it has been reported and is gone now...Thank God!
did someone actually release the crime scene photos unedited? this will make me angry that someone would post them like that!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.