April 25, 2024, 11:20:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #1 7/8/11  (Read 373642 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1140 on: July 09, 2011, 12:05:41 AM »

Tracy on Dr.Drew...she is spot on with her theory...such a shame she did not testify...

Tracy could have refuted Kyrstal Holloways heresay account of George claiming the death of Caylee was an accident that snowballed out of control.

Tracy could have refuted Jose Baez's opening statement which claimed George knew Caylee was deceased and participated in her disposal.

Janet

++++

Casey's Roommate Tells All
June 22, 2011 2:02 AM EDT
Diane Dimond

<snipped>

From Tracy’s contemporaneous notes: “My first night at the Anthony home, I awoke to George and Casey arguing. He had started questioning her. I really couldn’t make out much of their conversation until he exploded, screaming, ‘Don’t f***ing lie to me anymore! I am sick of your f***ing lies! You have to know where she is!  What did you do with her?’ She told him to ‘quit acting like a scumbag f***ing cop and that he needed to act like a father.’” In the heat of the argument, Casey and Cindy told George to leave the house immediately and he complied.

<snipped>

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2011/06/22/casey-s-rommate-tells-all.html

Dr. Drew with Tracy again right now.  HLN - 9:00 PM PT

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1141 on: July 09, 2011, 12:08:18 AM »

ATTENTION: YOU CAN CALL FACEBOOK HEADQUARTE RS AT 650-543-48 00 AND CLICK OPTION 7 AND FOLLOW THE PROMPTS TO LEAVE A MESSAGE TO REPORT

need info to do that.  I do have it in my history menu....
Everyone hit your history in your browser if you were going to call.
Going to hit the hay also.

niters.....

It is gone!

Thank God!!  I bet a lot of people were reporting it. 

just seeing those pictures for a sec it will be burned to my mind from now on....now seeing that how in he77 could these idiot jurors say NG
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1142 on: July 09, 2011, 12:09:04 AM »

Unfortunately this whole thing has become very sleazy and low class...it gets to the point of not wanting to even read about about it, not worth the time, and that is too bad as a little girl, Caylee, has lost her life and deserves more than this.

Hi Rosenut... Welcome Smile  

Sadly, this case has had many sleazy and low class aspects to it.   Due to the not guilty verdict, I think we will see more "sleaze" surfacing before Caylee gets her justice.  

It started out with a sleazy family with a precious young child none of them gave a baker's damn about except as she could benefit them. A mother who didn't want her to begin with and no desire to make a home for her or take care of her; a grandmother who used her as an extension of her own ego when her first choice KC screwed up her life; an uncle who was excluded in everything concerning the baby and a grandfather who did not have the testicles to act like a man and stop allowing his daughter to lie, steal and run wild. KC got by with all the things she did because NO ONE could or would stop her.

In a more normal family when KC started screwing up in school they would have made sure she got psychological help. By the time she reached high school it was too late, but instead they went into coverup for her lying  and telling people she graduated. A normal family would have insisted she finish high school. A normal family would have noticed she was pregnant before she was due to deliver and not lied about that when asked. A normal family would have checked on their daughter where she worked and known she really had a job. A normal family would never have accepted that there was a babysitter NONE of them had ever met, talked to or seen. Anyone (even a grandfather) would have known there was something wrong with that story and would have investigated BEFORE the baby died.

These people are just pure trash who lived in an average house after filing bankruptcy instead of a shack somewhere and because they ALL wanted to be something they were not and never could be, this baby died. Here in the South we know them as carpet baggers. Nobodies who sacrificed a baby's life for their greed and lusts.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1143 on: July 09, 2011, 12:09:33 AM »

ATTENTION: YOU CAN CALL FACEBOOK HEADQUARTE RS AT 650-543-48 00 AND CLICK OPTION 7 AND FOLLOW THE PROMPTS TO LEAVE A MESSAGE TO REPORT

need info to do that.  I do have it in my history menu....
Everyone hit your history in your browser if you were going to call.
Going to hit the hay also.

niters.....

It is gone!

Thank God!!  I bet a lot of people were reporting it. 

just seeing those pictures for a sec it will be burned to my mind from now on....now seeing that how in he77 could these idiot jurors say NG verdict I would of gave her life plus anything else I could give her
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1144 on: July 09, 2011, 12:09:34 AM »

Thanks, Janet.  I am going to watch this interview.  I really do wonder why she was not called to testify.  Heresay?  I don't know...  I am still numb.

Good night, Monkeys... Have a peaceful night.   an angelic monkey

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1145 on: July 09, 2011, 12:12:04 AM »

Does anyone know if Mason has a son named Christopher?

Don't know.  I found this though

::snipping2::
He was recently inducted as president of the Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers. Mason, who lives in Longwood with his wife, Shirley, enjoys boating, flyfishing and tooling about in his restored 1958 Corvette.

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/1997-08-03/news/9707310458_1_defense-timothy-mcveigh-lawyers

To help with search terms, he has a daughter named Holly married to "Brookhaven attorney Clint Gardner":

http://www.dailyleader.com/news/article_60d70010-a7ec-11e0-9877-001cc4c002e0.html
That’s important because, while Mason may be pulling in a million dollars plus every year, he’s doing it all within a 40-hour workweek. He has logged the 60- to 70-hour workweeks in the past, but these days Mason is trying to spend more quality time with his wife, two children and seven grandchildren.

http://www.abajournal.com/magazine/article/the_secrets_of_million_dollar_solos/
515angel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1146 on: July 09, 2011, 12:18:39 AM »

Thanks, Janet.  I am going to watch this interview.  I really do wonder why she was not called to testify.  Heresay?  I don't know...  I am still numb.

I know one thing she could have testified to that wasn't hearsay. When she said to Casey "We aren't going to find her are we?" Casey just looked at her and gave her a (devious) little smile.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1147 on: July 09, 2011, 12:22:18 AM »

I know one thing she could have testified to that wasn't hearsay. When she said to Casey "We aren't going to find her are we?" Casey just looked at her and gave her a (devious) little smile.

I know...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1148 on: July 09, 2011, 12:22:33 AM »

Porch lights on for Caylee Marie Anthony -  so far....2,668,981 Attending

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/event.php?eid=237189926299700

I hope the above link comes through okay....

This is just incredible to me... almost three million people love Caylee!!!!!   an angelic monkey  I am just crying my eyes out at that number!! 
It's just a sad shame that the 4 family members closest to her didn't love her the way she deserved to be loved. 

How do you add a feed on facebook?
Want to go the this one, but it doesn't come up when I click on that link.
Only my fb account comes up.

I'm not sure Pharlap... I can't get the link to take you directly to the page that I am on... I found another link, when I googled it, but it doesn't show you the two million + people that are "attending" (turning their porch lights on).
I don't know why it's not working.  Sorry

You have to go to the page itself and c/p the link from that page.

Thank you... but I did that, but the link only takes you to the FB sign on page only.  The public link takes you to a similar page on FB, but it doesn't show you how many people are actually doing it... close to 3 million!!  It is so moving to see that many people showing their love and support for Caylee.   an angelic monkey

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=237189926299700

I'm not following what you're saying. I just went to the FB page Porch lights for Caylee, C/P and it shows all the info.
Close to 2.7 million attending.
Are we talking about the same thing?

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Rosenut
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1149 on: July 09, 2011, 12:23:47 AM »

Unfortunately this whole thing has become very sleazy and low class...it gets to the point of not wanting to even read about about it, not worth the time, and that is too bad as a little girl, Caylee, has lost her life and deserves more than this.

Hi Rosenut... Welcome Smile  

Thanks for the welcome!  Been on here since Natalee, and became interested in this case, just don't post much!

Sadly, this case has had many sleazy and low class aspects to it.   Due to the not guilty verdict, I think we will see more "sleaze" surfacing before Caylee gets her justice.  

It started out with a sleazy family with a precious young child none of them gave a baker's damn about except as she could benefit them. A mother who didn't want her to begin with and no desire to make a home for her or take care of her; a grandmother who used her as an extension of her own ego when her first choice KC screwed up her life; an uncle who was excluded in everything concerning the baby and a grandfather who did not have the testicles to act like a man and stop allowing his daughter to lie, steal and run wild. KC got by with all the things she did because NO ONE could or would stop her.

In a more normal family when KC started screwing up in school they would have made sure she got psychological help. By the time she reached high school it was too late, but instead they went into coverup for her lying  and telling people she graduated. A normal family would have insisted she finish high school. A normal family would have noticed she was pregnant before she was due to deliver and not lied about that when asked. A normal family would have checked on their daughter where she worked and known she really had a job. A normal family would never have accepted that there was a babysitter NONE of them had ever met, talked to or seen. Anyone (even a grandfather) would have known there was something wrong with that story and would have investigated BEFORE the baby died.

These people are just pure trash who lived in an average house after filing bankruptcy instead of a shack somewhere and because they ALL wanted to be something they were not and never could be, this baby died. Here in the South we know them as carpet baggers. Nobodies who sacrificed a baby's life for their greed and lusts.
Rosenut
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1150 on: July 09, 2011, 12:27:36 AM »

Whoops, I'm having a heck of a time figuring out how all this works, pls forgive me, haven't got it how to reply and all that, but thanks for the replys!!
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1151 on: July 09, 2011, 12:31:02 AM »

Whoops, I'm having a heck of a time figuring out how all this works, pls forgive me, haven't got it how to reply and all that, but thanks for the replys!!

You will catch on........you should have seen my attempted posts at first.....I was in everyone's post - sometimes in the middle of them.  Welcome and just keep trying - it will come. (I still screw them up sometimes)

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Rosenut
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1152 on: July 09, 2011, 12:37:50 AM »

Thanks, Turbothink, maybe I can get this down!!
shutterblog
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1153 on: July 09, 2011, 12:39:32 AM »

Does anyone know if Mason has a son named Christopher?

Don't know.  I found this though

He was recently inducted as president of the Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers. Mason, who lives in Longwood with his wife, Shirley, enjoys boating, flyfishing and tooling about in his restored 1958 Corvette.

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/1997-08-03/news/9707310458_1_defense-timothy-mcveigh-lawyers

To help with search terms, he has a daughter named Holly married to "Brookhaven attorney Clint Gardner":

http://www.dailyleader.com/news/article_60d70010-a7ec-11e0-9877-001cc4c002e0.html

Looks like their other child is son James Cheney Mason / "James C. Mason":
http://www.corporationwiki.com/Florida/Orlando/j-cheney-mason-p-a-4181853.aspx
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #1154 on: July 09, 2011, 12:41:48 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28490271/detail.html?utm_source=manual&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=casey+updates
Money Rolls In To Casey's Jail Account
POSTED: 4:19 pm EDT July 8, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The day after Casey Anthony's verdict was read in the courtroom, the money started rolling in.

Jail records show just as the trial was wrapping up, people who presumably don't know Casey were sending her money in jail.

Three checks-- from Iowa, Pennsylvania and even Canada-- were deposited in Casey's jail account on Wednesday. In all, the checks amounted to $40.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28490271/detail.html#ixzz1RYCfOm7b

Angie ... it wasn't me.  Honest.

Janet

Maybe Canada, Iowa or Pennsylvania will take Casey. Nobody else wants her.
Iowa doesn't want her!   

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1155 on: July 09, 2011, 12:41:49 AM »

Someone earlier was saying theres going to be an investigation into the jurors but cant find anything on it. Anyone know anything on this?
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1156 on: July 09, 2011, 12:45:27 AM »

A friend of mine posted this on her facebook 

If you don't pay your light bill for 31 days.. no power! If you don't pay your water bill for 31 days.. no water! If you don't return a movie you rented for 31 days.. you pay for that movie! If you dont pay a ticket for 31 days you go to jail. If you don't report your child missing for 31 days, what happens?? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! - repost if you agree
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1157 on: July 09, 2011, 12:46:53 AM »

Just found this
Did Cindy Anthony negotiate with her conscience, her god and the defense to save daughter Casey’s life? Did she contact Casey’s lawyers, even though she was a witness for the prosecution, and offer testimony midway through trial to take the death penalty off the table?

http://blogs.forbes.com/shenegotiates/2011/07/06/did-cindy-anthony-negotiate-to-save-daughter-caseys-life/
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1158 on: July 09, 2011, 12:48:53 AM »

Don't know if this one has been posted as I have been in and out ....

This is the company that is offering Cindy Anthony a $3 million dollar book deal. Tell them how you feel about that!

http://www.simonandschuster.co​m/about/contact_us

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1159 on: July 09, 2011, 12:49:51 AM »

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.