March 28, 2024, 07:10:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #1 7/8/11  (Read 371272 times)
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #120 on: July 08, 2011, 09:54:55 AM »

Hey, Monkeys!  I've been busy dealing with my mom's declining health at the nursing home...but I did watch Mark Lippmann last night on Dr. Drew.  I think it's fascinating that they have him on as a guest and he said...precisely, NOTHING!  Lee has a new attorney?  Can't confirm.  George and Cindy are splitting up?  Can't say anything.  What a waste, a huge waste.  Basically, he was on to say, I have nothing to say.  What was the point?  If I were cynical, I'd think he was just trying to keep them in the spotlight to capitalize on their infamy, so when Cindy's purported book comes out, Somebody will buy it.    But of course, I'm not cynical at all.  Just a realist.

I cannot even look or listen to him any more.  Another lier IMO.  Nobody has any morals on that side of the fence.  He makes me feel dirty.
I know.  The only thing I want to know is how he made Cindy and George shut up.  No other of their lawyers could do it.

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #121 on: July 08, 2011, 09:55:35 AM »

http://www.tmz.com/2011/07/08/casey-anthony-murder-trial-not-guilty-sentenced-to-jail-jose-baez-signed-william-morris-agency/
Casey Anthony's Lawyer: We TOASTED Because ...

Casey Anthony's defense lawyer tells TMZ ... his team popped bubbly and raised their glasses after the not-guilty verdict because "We have a long-standing tradition; we toast to the Constitution."

::snipping2::

Mason also defended his use of his now infamous middle finger salute that day -- telling us it was directed at a "guy from a radio station who has been stalking my team for months."

Cheney says, "He was yelling at the ladies on my team, 'Are you on your period?' and he was also calling them 'baby killers.'"

"This guy was outside and pounding on the glass and I flipped the son-of-a-bitch off, and I'll do it again!"

Mason had used the "first amendment right" to do that to defend it and now he has a different story. Hmm? Been around Casey too long?
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #122 on: July 08, 2011, 09:56:53 AM »

I think I read that SinSin didn't renew her nursing license, that she let it lapse. Does anybody remember this? If so, do you know the date she was supposed to renew, the expiration date? I wonder who offered her money. Maybe that's around the time a book seal came into play. I mean, she'd been a nurse for years. Why give that up unless she knew she'd never have to work "hard" again?

that is exactly why her dead granddaughter is her new gravy train and her murderous daughter as well she needs to stay on caseys good side so she can get rid of george and make money, sorry cindy even with all that money no man will want you
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #123 on: July 08, 2011, 09:57:34 AM »

Hey, Monkeys!  I've been busy dealing with my mom's declining health at the nursing home...but I did watch Mark Lippmann last night on Dr. Drew.  I think it's fascinating that they have him on as a guest and he said...precisely, NOTHING!  Lee has a new attorney?  Can't confirm.  George and Cindy are splitting up?  Can't say anything.  What a waste, a huge waste.  Basically, he was on to say, I have nothing to say.  What was the point?  If I were cynical, I'd think he was just trying to keep them in the spotlight to capitalize on their infamy, so when Cindy's purported book comes out, Somebody will buy it.    But of course, I'm not cynical at all.  Just a realist.

Hey monk... I know what you are going through with your mother having been through it myself...my prayers are with you and your family.
I have the same thoughts when Lippman comes on I either change the channel or tune out...when he is asked any question with any substance at all his standard response is that he is bound by client/attorney confidentiality..then wtf does he even bother to be interviewed at all?
Thanks, Cubbee. I think he's giddy that he's being asked to comment by the "big boys" of tv.  Media Whoredom has taken over...

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #124 on: July 08, 2011, 09:57:49 AM »

I feel so bad for LInd, Jeff and Mr. George.  I gotta wonder how hurt they are.  What can you do when you have only bones with duct tape on the mouth to work with and a hair in the trunk. 

They were screwed from day one.  If they had not used the A's testimony they prob would have lost, and they lost using their testimony. 

Caylee's trial was a puzzle, and the jurors did not piece it together. I do not believe it was one thing or another.
The jurors did not have open minds. They seem to have open pocket books now but not open minds then.  IMO

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #125 on: July 08, 2011, 09:58:03 AM »

https://twitter.com/#!/OSCaseyAnthony
OSCaseyAnthony Casey Anthony News
Talent agency signs, drops JoseBaez? Avoids #CaseyAnthony. http://bit.ly/rfzzDq
13 minutes ago

I laugh everytime I see this.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #126 on: July 08, 2011, 09:58:18 AM »

I think I read that SinSin didn't renew her nursing license, that she let it lapse. Does anybody remember this? If so, do you know the date she was supposed to renew, the expiration date? I wonder who offered her money. Maybe that's around the time a book seal came into play. I mean, she'd been a nurse for years. Why give that up unless she knew she'd never have to work "hard" again?

that is exactly why her dead granddaughter is her new gravy train and her murderous daughter as well she needs to stay on caseys good side so she can get rid of george and make money, sorry cindy even with all that money no man will want you

Are you forgetting one Mr. Dominic Casey.  Seems he would jump right into George's spot. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #127 on: July 08, 2011, 09:59:34 AM »

13 minutes ago

Me, too.  Karma?  Please let me introduce you to Jose Baez and Casey Anthony...

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #128 on: July 08, 2011, 09:59:46 AM »

13 minutes ago

Think i will send this link to bozo by email in case he didn't already get it 5000 times yet. 

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #129 on: July 08, 2011, 10:00:02 AM »

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/spencer-green/casey-anthony-trial_b_891264.html

Casey Anthony Jury to Solve Debt Ceiling Crisis in 11 Hours

Jurors of the Casey Anthony trial have been flown to Washington, D.C. in the hope of harnessing their talents to solve the looming debt ceiling crisis. "If anyone can make a swift and unpopular decision about this economic problem, it's them," said Senator Morris Harveston. "We've tried everything else. There is no reasonable doubt in my mind that they will get the job done."

OMG hahahahaha! This is great! Funny!

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #130 on: July 08, 2011, 10:01:50 AM »

I feel so bad for LInd, Jeff and Mr. George.  I gotta wonder how hurt they are.  What can you do when you have only bones with duct tape on the mouth to work with and a hair in the trunk. 

They were screwed from day one.  If they had not used the A's testimony they prob would have lost, and they lost using their testimony. 

Caylee's trial was a puzzle, and the jurors did not piece it together. I do not believe it was one thing or another.
The jurors did not have open minds. They seem to have open pocket books now but not open minds then.  IMO

Yeah, they heard drowning saw the weirdness of the family, figured yup, that's what happened.

Totally ignored all the evidence, the lying, I mean come on the zanny story. What was all that?  They ignored the duct tape.  Do they not even question what that was for?  Makes me sick.  Three pieces on her face.  Why 3? 

Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #131 on: July 08, 2011, 10:02:12 AM »

wonder if lee has a new attorney because cindy was mad that he threw her under the bus and her attorney decided to stick with the money, george and cindy...
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #132 on: July 08, 2011, 10:02:17 AM »

If George and Sindy split it, then it might help me to feel that George was not faking this entire trial, so let's hope he does, but better yet, go out and buy another gun George, and.... umm, ..... never mind.

He should get a gun and keep in the house to protect himself from Casey. I definitely think the neck breaking, etc searches were to do her parents in. I think Caylee ended up being a vengeful killing due to her argument with her mom and Casey's anger.  I hope he does leave Cindy and gets on with his life because she did lie on the stand, under oath in front of the world. So what kind of lying does Cindy do not under oath?
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #133 on: July 08, 2011, 10:03:07 AM »

I just thought of something, say Sindy marries Dominic Casey and the family now becomes Casey and not Anthony

Casey would be Casey Casey. 

LOL.

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #134 on: July 08, 2011, 10:04:27 AM »

I just thought of something, say Sindy marries Dominic Casey and the family now becomes Casey and not Anthony

Casey would be Casey Casey. 

LOL.

Until she married some poor schlep of course. 

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #135 on: July 08, 2011, 10:05:13 AM »

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/risky-business/talent-agency-decides-not-represent-208992
Talent Agency Decides Not to Represent Casey Anthony Lawyer Jose Baez (Exclusive)
Paradigm had signed the lawyer Thursday afternoon.
12:51 AM 7/8/2011 by Daniel Miller

Casey Anthony attorney Jose Baez has been dropped by the talent agency that signed him earlier Thursday.

Good Morning Monks!  I hope this is true...if so all the emails and tweets must have worked!  He, like his client, are Piranhas to all who come close to them

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #136 on: July 08, 2011, 10:05:34 AM »

I don't mean to offend no ne by saying this...I think God showed the world how this family was and thats why he took his littlest angel home again. because he knew he gave them a beautiful child that should of made them stop and rethink things over and straighten up thier lives, I personally think Caylee is better off in the hands of God then with these people. Could you imagine if she had grown up in this family how she would be just like Casey and I dont think god wanted her to be like that.

This does not excuses any of their behavior to me they are very discussing family,I feel the jurors were paid off somehow someway, Juror #3 even admitted she had made up her mind before going into deliberations. I dont think there was even a 2-12 or 6-6. I think the ones who have talked so far are making excuses and trying to get sympathy so they arent thought to be idiots, Guess what jurors you were each and everyone idiots. If I had to hang the juror there is no way I would of sided with anyone of them that didnt think guilty was the only verdict to make.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #137 on: July 08, 2011, 10:05:43 AM »

wonder if lee has a new attorney because cindy was mad that he threw her under the bus and her attorney decided to stick with the money, george and cindy...
I watched Lippman last night. He said he was still Lee's attorney, he just didnt speak for Lee because Lee could speak for himself

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #138 on: July 08, 2011, 10:05:55 AM »

2011.07.06 State of Florida's Motion for Special Court Costs & Investigation:
http://www.ninthcircuit.org/news/High-Profile-Cases/Anthony/Downloads/MST13B6.pdf

2011.07.06 - Orlando Sentinel Motion To Intervene To Release Juror's Names:
http://www.ninthcircuit.org/news/High-Profile-Cases/Anthony/Downloads/Motion%20to%20Intervene%20Orlando%20Sentinel.pdf

thanks trim...

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #139 on: July 08, 2011, 10:05:55 AM »

If George and Sindy split it, then it might help me to feel that George was not faking this entire trial, so let's hope he does, but better yet, go out and buy another gun George, and.... umm, ..... never mind.

He should get a gun and keep in the house to protect himself from Casey. I definitely think the neck breaking, etc searches were to do her parents in. I think Caylee ended up being a vengeful killing due to her argument with her mom and Casey's anger.  I hope he does leave Cindy and gets on with his life because she did lie on the stand, under oath in front of the world. So what kind of lying does Cindy do not under oath?

I think George should buy a gun and use it on KC, throw her in the swamp with duct tape. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.