April 26, 2024, 08:25:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #1 7/8/11  (Read 373693 times)
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #240 on: July 08, 2011, 11:40:18 AM »

Remember that long lost relative stating somebody was in the court proceedings all along writing a book and it will be published soon?  It just dawned on me, Cindy has been writing her book. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #241 on: July 08, 2011, 11:42:38 AM »

We have received a copy of your complaint from the Florida Bar Legal Dept. We want to make you aware that there is an investigation underway due to public outcry. We of the ACAP of the Florida Bar Association do not take these complaints lightly as we tend to uphold a high standard of decorum from our Attorneys. We will notify you of any decision made in this investigation.

If you want to file a complaint against a lawyer for unethical conduct, please call The Florida Bar's Attorney/Consumer Assistance Program toll-free at 866-352-0707 or at ACAPmail@flabar.org.

Is this a response from the letter you wrote?   YEA...   

and there is the email address for anyone else who wants to use it.... 

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #242 on: July 08, 2011, 11:44:19 AM »

http://atlantapost.com/2011/07/08/the-courtroom-is-just-as-corrupt-as-capitol-hill/

The Courtroom Is Just as Corrupt as Capitol Hill

Not sure how I feel about this guy's opinion.  But, I do know that I've seen relationships between attys and judges that seemed a bit too cozy considering the work they have to do.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #243 on: July 08, 2011, 11:44:20 AM »

We have received a copy of your complaint from the Florida Bar Legal Dept. We want to make you aware that there is an investigation underway due to public outcry. We of the ACAP of the Florida Bar Association do not take these complaints lightly as we tend to uphold a high standard of decorum from our Attorneys. We will notify you of any decision made in this investigation.

If you want to file a complaint against a lawyer for unethical conduct, please call The Florida Bar's Attorney/Consumer Assistance Program toll-free at 866-352-0707 or at ACAPmail@flabar.org.

I hate it, but they are just going to let him get away with this too.  They are all slime bags.  You think they could muster some sympathy for little caylee, just for 1 freaking minute.  I hate every last one of them. 

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #244 on: July 08, 2011, 11:45:17 AM »

Has anyone seen this article stating that Andrea Lyons said she was physically assaulted twice because of this case yet wouldn't elaborate?  CRAP

http://www.abajournal.com/news/article/former_casey_anthony_lawyer_says_she_was_attacked_twice_during_case/?utm_source=maestro&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=weekly_email

I say she is still FOS.  Can not get that seminar she did out of my mind where she said that her tactic is to garner sympathy any way she can.  I think this claim fits into that an nothing more  I write HLN and FOX everytime she is on complaining.  I would think I am not the only one.  IMO she is mad she is not as "HOT" as Jeff as the media is getting backlash.  Pretty sure her book crashed faster than an anchor in the middle of the sea and now she is trying to re-coop some money by being a talking head and it is harder than she thought.  Just like she said in her seminar, I wonder if she chalks it up to seniors with blue hair and woman with strap ons.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #245 on: July 08, 2011, 11:45:21 AM »

http://m.cbsnews.com/storysynopsis.rbml?feed_id=0&catid=20077815&videofeed=36

Court seeks to protect Casey Anthony, jurors
July 08, 2011

Concern over the safety of Casey Anthony and the jurors who found her not guilty in the death of her daughter, Caylee Anthony, has the Florida court where the case was heard on alert.

It released a statement Thursday night saying that, for security reasons, "appropriate measures will be taken" when Anthony is released.
She will be let go at a secret location, reports CBS News correspondent Karen Brown.

There's also concern for the 12 jurors who voted to acquit Anthony. Judge Belvin Perry hasn't released the jurors' names, and may decide not to, out of fear for their safety-- a highly unusual step, Brown reported on "The Early Show."
Casey Anthony jurors explain their thinking
Anthony juror wanted to know how Caylee died

I wish they would drop her at the swamp where she left Caylee!! secret location my ass!!  she can't hide for long....the first time she shows her ugly face someone will see her and reporter it!!

Dont forget too Sunny there is a fb page dedicated to following her and reporting sightings of her...

I am part of that too!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #246 on: July 08, 2011, 11:48:04 AM »

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2011/07/casey-anthonys-jail-spokesman-lashes-out-radar-nancy-grace-and-jane-valez

Casey Anthony's Jail Spokesman Lashes Out At Radar, Nancy Grace And Jane Valez Mitchell

Wow.  What's this dude's problem?

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #247 on: July 08, 2011, 11:48:11 AM »

If you would like to discuss an issue concerning a Florida lawyer please call our Attorney Consumer Assistance Program at 866-352-0707.

Rest in Peace Caylee

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #248 on: July 08, 2011, 11:55:55 AM »

KBelichWFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV
Cindy wanted to visit Casey tonight at 7 at the jail but Casey said no!
http://twitter.com/#!/KBelichWFTV

Wow! Some things never change.
I finally got a good night's sleep and just woke up. Read the first page
that Paradigm dropped Bozo. Excellent!

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #249 on: July 08, 2011, 11:56:45 AM »

I sent a letter too, it was not very nice, well nice to the person I was writing to, but not very nice at all about his behavior. 

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #250 on: July 08, 2011, 11:57:20 AM »

Calyee's life/death wasn't in vain.

I believe Calyee has change the "world" in thinking of how we must protect children and their rights.
 an angelic monkey

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #251 on: July 08, 2011, 11:57:30 AM »

KBelichWFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV
Cindy wanted to visit Casey tonight at 7 at the jail but Casey said no!
http://twitter.com/#!/KBelichWFTV

Wow! Some things never change.
I finally got a good night's sleep and just woke up. Read the first page
that Paradigm dropped Bozo. Excellent!

LOL.  Too funny. 

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #252 on: July 08, 2011, 11:57:33 AM »

Regarding Caylee's Law...we've seen too many cases lately where a child's body has been discovered and LE has to search for who this child is.  This law has been needed for quite some time.  Also, I believe the state of FL has had a history of issues with Child Services losing children.  I hope this law applies to them as well.

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #253 on: July 08, 2011, 11:58:31 AM »

http://m.cbsnews.com/storysynopsis.rbml?feed_id=0&catid=20077815&videofeed=36

Court seeks to protect Casey Anthony, jurors
July 08, 2011

Concern over the safety of Casey Anthony and the jurors who found her not guilty in the death of her daughter, Caylee Anthony, has the Florida court where the case was heard on alert.

It released a statement Thursday night saying that, for security reasons, "appropriate measures will be taken" when Anthony is released.
She will be let go at a secret location, reports CBS News correspondent Karen Brown.

There's also concern for the 12 jurors who voted to acquit Anthony. Judge Belvin Perry hasn't released the jurors' names, and may decide not to, out of fear for their safety-- a highly unusual step, Brown reported on "The Early Show."
Casey Anthony jurors explain their thinking
Anthony juror wanted to know how Caylee died

I wish they would drop her at the swamp where she left Caylee!! secret location my ass!!  she can't hide for long....the first time she shows her ugly face someone will see her and reporter it!!

Dont forget too Sunny there is a fb page dedicated to following her and reporting sightings of her...

I am part of that too!!

linky plz...seem to have lost it..

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #254 on: July 08, 2011, 11:59:07 AM »

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2011/07/casey-anthonys-jail-spokesman-lashes-out-radar-nancy-grace-and-jane-valez

Casey Anthony's Jail Spokesman Lashes Out At Radar, Nancy Grace And Jane Valez Mitchell

Won't click it, what did he say?  Please?

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #255 on: July 08, 2011, 11:59:31 AM »

Will a Monkey, please, clear this up?  Will KC be on probation when released?  Do we know or how can we find out?  TY

Casey Anthony fulfilled her probation while she was in prison - per In Session today.  She is a totally free woman, sadly.

Thank-you, Pattianne!

It is clear now she is able to go to California or Texas. My fat guesss is she will be dressing up in Lee's clothes and protray
 a guy (incoginito).  Then she will sneak in Mexico and adopt a child with an accent.  Olay! 

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #256 on: July 08, 2011, 12:00:07 PM »

And, she has her own personal Jail spokesman?????  WTF?

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #257 on: July 08, 2011, 12:01:01 PM »

Has anyone seen this article stating that Andrea Lyons said she was physically assaulted twice because of this case yet wouldn't elaborate?  CRAP

http://www.abajournal.com/news/article/former_casey_anthony_lawyer_says_she_was_attacked_twice_during_case/?utm_source=maestro&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=weekly_email

I say she is still FOS.  Can not get that seminar she did out of my mind where she said that her tactic is to garner sympathy any way she can.  I think this claim fits into that an nothing more  I write HLN and FOX everytime she is on complaining.  I would think I am not the only one.  IMO she is mad she is not as "HOT" as Jeff as the media is getting backlash.  Pretty sure her book crashed faster than an anchor in the middle of the sea and now she is trying to re-coop some money by being a talking head and it is harder than she thought.  Just like she said in her seminar, I wonder if she chalks it up to seniors with blue hair and woman with strap ons.

I remember that! I looked for part of the clip secretly released but I couldn't find it. I saved it on our old computer before it crashed. I think I remember Baez attended a seminar. There was an online talking head that released a portion of it but I forget who he was. He was threatened with a suit bc the Defense Attorneys attending that seminar had to sign a confidentiality agreement before attending, and they could only attend in the first place if they were approved. Do you remember? It was leaked that she said to lie & blame others bc ultimately you as a Defense Attorney in a dp case are trying to save a life. They believe that no matter how heinous the crime, the dp is never warranted bc it's also considered murder. It painted Andrea Lyon in a bad light to alot of pundits but she's a hero to others.

I say if the crime was truly heinous & sordid, then an eye for an eye...but it would have to be proven. In this case against Casey, the jury was presented with sooo much evidence...yet they chose to ignore it.

I'm gonna try to find that clip again.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #258 on: July 08, 2011, 12:03:18 PM »

Casey Anthony Is Ready For Her Closeup -- Her Lawyer Is Shopping For Representation
 ::snipping2::

Key to that effort is a successful agent/publicist team who can massage her image, separate legit commitments from gotcha jobs and, most importantly, push for maximum compensation.

If Anthony's smart, she'll zero in on the Hollywood biggies -- interviews are where she's going to make her real, instant money, since any immediate book effort will likely be met with a huge boycott (if not outright merchandise vandalism).

But for agencies themselves, repping Anthony is tricky business -- as evidenced by Paradigm's flip-flop.

You can bet that when Anthony finds representation, there won't be any company-wide press release going out -- and somebody will be quick to say they're donating a portion of something to good causes.

http://www.businessinsider.com/casey-anthony-release-date-jose-baez-2011-7
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #259 on: July 08, 2011, 12:03:53 PM »

Read teh article, isn't Allen Moore one of the cops who investigated the case?  Please tell me they are not going loco on me.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.