April 23, 2024, 11:28:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #1 7/8/11  (Read 373527 times)
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #260 on: July 08, 2011, 12:04:54 PM »

Why casey Anthony is what she is:

http://lonestaricon.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=453:psychopaths-have-no-conscience&catid=36:guest-commentary&Itemid=70   

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #261 on: July 08, 2011, 12:05:15 PM »

I just got this to my letter to the florida bar, does that mean my letter means nothing?

If you would like to discuss an issue concerning a Florida lawyer please call our Attorney Consumer Assistance Program at 866-352-0707.

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #262 on: July 08, 2011, 12:05:31 PM »

http://photos.tmz.com/galleries/memba_them__4#tab=memba_them

A great picture of Bozo the clown, LOL, I thought of Bozo.   

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #263 on: July 08, 2011, 12:06:51 PM »

KBelichWFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV
Cindy wanted to visit Casey tonight at 7 at the jail but Casey said no!
http://twitter.com/#!/KBelichWFTV

Wow! Some things never change.
I finally got a good night's sleep and just woke up. Read the first page
that Paradigm dropped Bozo. Excellent!

lol  Cindy really thinks that she can smooth things over with KC.  What doesn't she get that she made KC mad enough to cut the very thing out of her life that connected her to Cindy?  Killing Caylee was KC's way of removing all ties/dependence to Cindy.  She's done with her.  Especially since she is now 'free' and potentially wealthy.  Cindy will soon realize that all those lies didn't mean anything to KC.  KC expected her to lie.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #264 on: July 08, 2011, 12:07:13 PM »

Hi Curly!!  WOW if this is true...

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #265 on: July 08, 2011, 12:07:44 PM »

Read teh article, isn't Allen Moore one of the cops who investigated the case?  Please tell me they are not going loco on me.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2011/07/casey-anthonys-jail-spokesman-lashes-out-radar-nancy-grace-and-jane-valez
I believe that was John Allen.

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #266 on: July 08, 2011, 12:07:51 PM »

lol  Cindy really thinks that she can smooth things over with KC.  What doesn't she get that she made KC mad enough to cut the very thing out of her life that connected her to Cindy?  Killing Caylee was KC's way of removing all ties/dependence to Cindy.  She's done with her.  Especially since she is now 'free' and potentially wealthy.  Cindy will soon realize that all those lies didn't mean anything to KC.  KC expected her to lie.

I guess she was able to come out of hiding to go to the jail to see her KC looking so beautiful.  I give it a week.  Watch, you will see.  George will either go along with it, or move out.

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #267 on: July 08, 2011, 12:07:55 PM »

Read teh article, isn't Allen Moore one of the cops who investigated the case?  Please tell me they are not going loco on me.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2011/07/casey-anthonys-jail-spokesman-lashes-out-radar-nancy-grace-and-jane-valez

I wasn't aware that Orange county officials have been berated in any way by the media, in fact it has been the opposite, so i don't get his response!!?

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #268 on: July 08, 2011, 12:08:34 PM »

Thank you to the monkey that posted this. 

She’s Going Places
http://wqyk.radio.com/2011/07/08/a-tribute-song-for-caylee-anthony-called-shes-going-places-written-by-gary-levox-of-rascal-flatts-cledus-t-judd-jimmy-yeary/

I can only imagine how po'd Cindy and KC will be.  This song will make millions and I hope and pray they can't touch one penny.  It would be nice if the proceeds could be used in a positive way to help the missing and murdered.  A national dna database would be great.  Or a fund to help pay for dna testing of remains in states where there is such a budget crunch that testing gets low priority.
OMG I'm just crying listening to this.  My granddaughter asked me what is wrong and I told her this song was for Caylee and she said the one with the mean mommy.

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #269 on: July 08, 2011, 12:08:53 PM »

Tks, good read.....I twitted it...

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #270 on: July 08, 2011, 12:09:05 PM »

If you would like to discuss an issue concerning a Florida lawyer please call our Attorney Consumer Assistance Program at 866-352-0707.

Sunny, I am sorry, but I missed it....what did you complain about?  Baez and Mason's behavior or what exactly?  Thanks

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #271 on: July 08, 2011, 12:09:10 PM »

This family makes me absolutely sick and question my sanity.  Are there really people like this out there?  This infuriates me that Sindy would even want to see her.

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #272 on: July 08, 2011, 12:09:10 PM »

I just got this to my letter to the florida bar, does that mean my letter means nothing?

No Zoo, call them & raise hell!

Phaedrus
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #273 on: July 08, 2011, 12:10:13 PM »

No Zoo, call them & raise hell!

I am horrible on the phone, so so much better in letter.  I get nervous and choke.  Bet they shut off email, getting too many of them. 

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #274 on: July 08, 2011, 12:10:50 PM »

http://babyboomeradvisorclub.com/2011/07/05/very-funny-jokes-jose-baezs-dog/

Very Funny Jokes-Jose Baez’s Dog

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #275 on: July 08, 2011, 12:10:52 PM »

http://m.cbsnews.com/storysynopsis.rbml?feed_id=0&catid=20077815&videofeed=36

Court seeks to protect Casey Anthony, jurors
July 08, 2011

Concern over the safety of Casey Anthony and the jurors who found her not guilty in the death of her daughter, Caylee Anthony, has the Florida court where the case was heard on alert.

It released a statement Thursday night saying that, for security reasons, "appropriate measures will be taken" when Anthony is released.
She will be let go at a secret location, reports CBS News correspondent Karen Brown.

There's also concern for the 12 jurors who voted to acquit Anthony. Judge Belvin Perry hasn't released the jurors' names, and may decide not to, out of fear for their safety-- a highly unusual step, Brown reported on "The Early Show."
Casey Anthony jurors explain their thinking
Anthony juror wanted to know how Caylee died

I wish they would drop her at the swamp where she left Caylee!! secret location my ass!!  she can't hide for long....the first time she shows her ugly face someone will see her and reporter it!!

Dont forget too Sunny there is a fb page dedicated to following her and reporting sightings of her...

I am part of that too!!

linky plz...seem to have lost it..

https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/216775268360387?notif_t=group_activity
« Last Edit: July 08, 2011, 01:03:49 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #276 on: July 08, 2011, 12:13:20 PM »

No, he is the jail info officer...

Rest in Peace Caylee

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #277 on: July 08, 2011, 12:14:03 PM »

http://m.cbsnews.com/storysynopsis.rbml?feed_id=0&catid=20077815&videofeed=36

Court seeks to protect Casey Anthony, jurors
July 08, 2011

Concern over the safety of Casey Anthony and the jurors who found her not guilty in the death of her daughter, Caylee Anthony, has the Florida court where the case was heard on alert.

It released a statement Thursday night saying that, for security reasons, "appropriate measures will be taken" when Anthony is released.
She will be let go at a secret location, reports CBS News correspondent Karen Brown.

There's also concern for the 12 jurors who voted to acquit Anthony. Judge Belvin Perry hasn't released the jurors' names, and may decide not to, out of fear for their safety-- a highly unusual step, Brown reported on "The Early Show."
Casey Anthony jurors explain their thinking
Anthony juror wanted to know how Caylee died

I wish they would drop her at the swamp where she left Caylee!! secret location my ass!!  she can't hide for long....the first time she shows her ugly face someone will see her and reporter it!!

Dont forget too Sunny there is a fb page dedicated to following her and reporting sightings of her...

I am part of that too!!

linky plz...seem to have lost it..

https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/216775268360387?notif_t=group_activity

took me to mine....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #278 on: July 08, 2011, 12:14:35 PM »

no, I posted the same thing a while ago..I got it after I got the original reply.....

Rest in Peace Caylee

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #279 on: July 08, 2011, 12:16:11 PM »

I wonder if the 17 Soulless Jurors know about April Whalen?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.