April 19, 2024, 06:28:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #1 7/8/11  (Read 373175 times)
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #360 on: July 08, 2011, 01:22:25 PM »

KBelichWFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV
Cindy wanted to visit Casey tonight at 7 at the jail but Casey said no!
http://twitter.com/#!/KBelichWFTV

Wow! Some things never change.
I finally got a good night's sleep and just woke up. Read the first page
that Paradigm dropped Bozo. Excellent!

Hi Curly!!  WOW if this is true...

I heard Lippman on one of the show's saying prior to this he thuoght they would just wait until she got out to speak with her because it was Baez who put in place the stipulation with the family of no visits and he felt Baez was still controlling the strings until she got out.

I guess either Baez isn't controlling the strings anylonger and Casey doesn't want to see her family or Baez is controlling the strings and Cindy just didn't take her attorneys advice.

I vote all of the above!

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #361 on: July 08, 2011, 01:24:52 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/216775268360387?id=218039241567323&notif_t=group_activity

Radar and Star magazine reporting (writing now to get confirmation and express outrage, that Jerry Springer shopping egg donor and her entire family for $1million. Offer made to Bobo this morning. There is a "contact us" at the bottom of the Jerry Springer website, doesn't seem to work for me at the moment. However, Jerry Springer is a "division of NBC Universal" and this is the contact listed for them. Kathy.Kelly-Brown@nbcuni.com I say we all try and get confirmation and let them taste our wrath!
I will send an email.  I wonder how much a full page ad is in the Orlando Sentinel?  Hmmm I would so love to take one out the day Slore leaves jail with a picture of her that headlines.  A Murderer is Free..........Lock up your kids and your husbands!  I am so so serious, if it were a reasonable amount of money I would do it in a heart beat.
I want to see this released right before she walks out of jail.
bobkealing bob kealing
Motion filed today to unseal Jail video of #CaseyAnthony reaction to #CayleeAnthony remains discovery. Video sealed 2 yrs ago.
19 hours ago
http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #362 on: July 08, 2011, 01:24:58 PM »

KBelichWFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV
Cindy wanted to visit Casey tonight at 7 at the jail but Casey said no!
http://twitter.com/#!/KBelichWFTV

Wow! Some things never change.
I finally got a good night's sleep and just woke up. Read the first page
that Paradigm dropped Bozo. Excellent!

Hi Curly!!  WOW if this is true...

I heard Lippman on one of the show's saying prior to this he thuoght they would just wait until she got out to speak with her because it was Baez who put in place the stipulation with the family of no visits and he felt Baez was still controlling the strings until she got out.

I guess either Baez isn't controlling the strings anylonger and Casey doesn't want to see her family or Baez is controlling the strings and Cindy just didn't take her attorneys advice.

I vote all of the above!

It's just for show.  Watch, 1 week.  She will be back home.  Dad will be biting his tongue again.  Same old, same old, just no Caylee.  Problem solved.

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #363 on: July 08, 2011, 01:25:04 PM »

thank you Miss MuffyBee for the edit of my post. Sorry to make more work for you and thank you for your constant presence in the cage and wonderful work you do here.

You are most appreciated.

I second that.

I 3rd that..........

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #364 on: July 08, 2011, 01:25:38 PM »

Who else, if not her mother, will she steal from? 

karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #365 on: July 08, 2011, 01:25:42 PM »

Not a big jaw-dropper here, but
Just spoke with a friend in South Africa. His daughter was shocked at the justice system in USA.
World wide my friends, it is world wide.

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #366 on: July 08, 2011, 01:27:35 PM »

I have a question...

I know there are rules set in place that protects jurors rights, but...

What it...

Ok, what if it can be proven there was jury misconduct and/or tampering? We've found out that a mistrial couldn't be declared based on jury indescretions bc Casey was found Not Guilty. It could be declared a mistrial if she were found Guilty.

However...

What about if there's another death or serious crime and Casey could be linked to it unequivocally? What about if she's found guilty if something else should happen in the future?

Just say, for instance, she kills somebody and it's proven that she's guilty. Could these jurors be held responsible for allowing her acquittal? For not taking all of the evidence into consideration? for conversing amongst themselves? For whatever... If somebody else dies, can they be held jointly responsible for not taking their jobs seriously? If somebody else dies, it's their fault for putting her back on the street.

I'm having a hard time seeing how they came to a NG verdict.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #367 on: July 08, 2011, 01:28:05 PM »

http://articles.cnn.com/2011-07-07/justice/florida.anthony.juror.attorneys_1_roy-kronk-casey-anthony-orange-county-meter-reader?_s=PM:CRIME
Casey Anthony prosecutor responds to juror remark
July 07, 2011

::snipping2::
A prosecutor in the Casey Anthony trial responded Thursday to a remark by one of the jurors who acquitted Anthony, saying the jury should not have considered possible penalties in deciding whether she was guilty.

"I hope that was not what they based it on," Jeff Ashton told CNN.

"I did not say she was innocent," said Ford, who had previously only been identified as juror number 3. "I just said there was not enough evidence. If you cannot prove what the crime was, you cannot determine what the punishment should be."

Speaking to CNN, Ashton said the jury "shouldn't have been even considering punishment during the guilt phase."

Ashton said the jury was instructed that sentencing was not part of what they should consider.

"If they did it based on the penalty then they didn't follow the law," he said.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #368 on: July 08, 2011, 01:28:32 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/216775268360387?id=218039241567323&notif_t=group_activity

Radar and Star magazine reporting (writing now to get confirmation and express outrage, that Jerry Springer shopping egg donor and her entire family for $1million. Offer made to Bobo this morning. There is a "contact us" at the bottom of the Jerry Springer website, doesn't seem to work for me at the moment. However, Jerry Springer is a "division of NBC Universal" and this is the contact listed for them. Kathy.Kelly-Brown@nbcuni.com I say we all try and get confirmation and let them taste our wrath!
I will send an email.  I wonder how much a full page ad is in the Orlando Sentinel?  Hmmm I would so love to take one out the day Slore leaves jail with a picture of her that headlines.  A Murderer is Free..........Lock up your kids and your husbands!  I am so so serious, if it were a reasonable amount of money I would do it in a heart beat.
I was thinking samething only taking picture of caylee in jesus' arms with this letter : With duct tape & bags you threw me away. What more is there to say? Alone in the woods is where I was kept, for six long months & you STILL haven't wept. "Bella Vita" that's what your tattoo said. Not a care in the world, while I lay dead. Every night Jesus rocks me to sleep and makes a promise I know he'll keep. "Don't worry; everything will be fine, for in the end vengeance shall be mine! Love, Caylee♥ Sad
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #369 on: July 08, 2011, 01:29:11 PM »

Tonight on @cfnews13 I'll tell you about something personal Judge Perry loaned all the jurors in the #CaseyAnthony trial. -jfell
46 minutes ago
Needs link

Loaned them what? And wouldnt that be tampering?

He loaned them his dotometer to connect the dots, but I think it's broken.

Blonde

Could you please please post the image of Judge Perry and Baez/Mason appearing to be sharing a private joke?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #370 on: July 08, 2011, 01:29:18 PM »

Good article with one exception.  The writer said: They consistently demand sympathy, knowing perfectly well they deserve none.

I disagree because they do NOT know they deserve none...THEY believe THEY deserve everything THEY desire.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #371 on: July 08, 2011, 01:29:27 PM »

Not a big jaw-dropper here, but
Just spoke with a friend in South Africa. His daughter was shocked at the justice system in USA.
World wide my friends, it is world wide.

~ Peter Frampton
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #372 on: July 08, 2011, 01:30:58 PM »

thought it was interesting they said casey still had friends she could stay with?? really who...seems to me they all know she is guilty and want nothing to do with her

What about Annie Downing?
She was never called to testify in court.
She slept over while Casey was out on bail.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #373 on: July 08, 2011, 01:31:00 PM »

Let's get the voting going on this if it hasn't been put on here yet. Be the 13th juror

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/07/03/casey-anthony-trial-verdict-poll_n_889038.html
Voted and put on facebook

I went back and read better on the date its dated 7/3/2011 so dont really think it is being watched now that good

It was on the front of AOL(Huffington merged with)this am and it wasn't a closed poll so I voted.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #374 on: July 08, 2011, 01:31:53 PM »

http://www.prnewschannel.com/2011/07/08/tampa-crisis-management-pr-firm-offers-to-assist-casey-anthony-jurors-who-dont-want-to-be-paid/
Tampa crisis management PR firm offers to assist Casey Anthony jurors who don’t want to be paid
The Publicity Agency offers representation pro bono as a public service.

A Tampa-based crisis management public relations firm that regularly handles high profile cases is offering to represent Casey Anthony jurors who don’t want to be paid for interviews but who want to speak to the media.

“Given the public backlash, members of the jury must be scared or worried about speaking,” says Glenn Selig, founder of The Publicity Agency. “They may want to speak out but likely feel overwhelmed given the level of media attention.

“We don’t want to profit from this.  We want to offer to help those jurors who want to tell their stories.  And we can help make that happen.”
 ::snipping2::

Where do all these azz hats come from.  I know they are doing this for no money and don't expect pay, but I am tired of sending emails to all these idiots that are coming out of the woodword for KC, her laywers, her family, her jurors,etc.  This makes me crazy.  Maybe the internet is not such a good thing.  I do not remember any of this when OJ was acquitted.  In fact, I remember watching the trial and having to actually watch commercials when the news people would have to go break.  when did the internet become big and so instantaneous like this?

told ya I had a feeling this was all going to boomarang and it has. YIPPIE.

If one makes a decision, one needs to have a conviction and come forward and tell the truth, otherwise one is perceived to be a big fat liar, cheater etc.

on the other hand, the more that one juror talks, the more we can see that this jury had made their minds up and did not deliberate, didn't take notes and ran off.

something is fishy

I hope it gets exposed soon.............

BS on this.  Why would they need a PR firm if they studied all the evidence , actually deliberated and not just took a vote, asked questions, if they had doubts asked to look at evidence and transcripts, did not as a group decide ANYTHING before the testimony was over?

from the  article above:

Glenn Selig, founder of The Publicity Agency
The PR firm, The Publicity Agency (www.thepublicityagency.com) may be reached at (813) 708-1220 or via email at info@thepublicityagency.com.

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #375 on: July 08, 2011, 01:32:37 PM »

If Cindy visits her in OCSD it is recorded. Better to wait until she gets out and then they can converse or not converse all they want. I think they will have to have some contact, think of the ownership of the tubs and tubs of photos ! They were in Cindy's house.   
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #376 on: July 08, 2011, 01:33:04 PM »

http://m.cbsnews.com/storysynopsis.rbml?feed_id=0&catid=20077815&videofeed=36

Court seeks to protect Casey Anthony, jurors
July 08, 2011

Concern over the safety of Casey Anthony and the jurors who found her not guilty in the death of her daughter, Caylee Anthony, has the Florida court where the case was heard on alert.

It released a statement Thursday night saying that, for security reasons, "appropriate measures will be taken" when Anthony is released.
She will be let go at a secret location, reports CBS News correspondent Karen Brown.

There's also concern for the 12 jurors who voted to acquit Anthony. Judge Belvin Perry hasn't released the jurors' names, and may decide not to, out of fear for their safety-- a highly unusual step, Brown reported on "The Early Show."
Casey Anthony jurors explain their thinking
Anthony juror wanted to know how Caylee died

That sounds like a smart thing to do.  I bet they could drop her off in the middle of Harlem. 

or LP's backyard?

Will a Monkey, please, clear this up?  Will KC be on probation when released?  Do we know or how can we find out?  TY

I'm behind so this may have been answered...

I don't know if this will clear it up for you, but on one of the many shows I watched (can't remember which one) it was stated that Casey's probation ended in January; so no she will not be on probation.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #377 on: July 08, 2011, 01:35:36 PM »

http://m.cbsnews.com/storysynopsis.rbml?feed_id=0&catid=20077815&videofeed=36

Court seeks to protect Casey Anthony, jurors
July 08, 2011

Concern over the safety of Casey Anthony and the jurors who found her not guilty in the death of her daughter, Caylee Anthony, has the Florida court where the case was heard on alert.

It released a statement Thursday night saying that, for security reasons, "appropriate measures will be taken" when Anthony is released.
She will be let go at a secret location, reports CBS News correspondent Karen Brown.

There's also concern for the 12 jurors who voted to acquit Anthony. Judge Belvin Perry hasn't released the jurors' names, and may decide not to, out of fear for their safety-- a highly unusual step, Brown reported on "The Early Show."
Casey Anthony jurors explain their thinking
Anthony juror wanted to know how Caylee died

That sounds like a smart thing to do.  I bet they could drop her off in the middle of Harlem. 

or LP's backyard?

Will a Monkey, please, clear this up?  Will KC be on probation when released?  Do we know or how can we find out?  TY

I'm behind so this may have been answered...

I don't know if this will clear it up for you, but on one of the many shows I watched (can't remember which one) it was stated that Casey's probation ended in January; so no she will not be on probation.

So, there is no probation for the lying to police charges?  Just the 4 years and 4000 fine. 

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #378 on: July 08, 2011, 01:36:24 PM »

jose@baezlawfirm.com, josebgood@yahoo.com Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #379 on: July 08, 2011, 01:36:49 PM »

I read somewhere, do not know where now, sorry, that the judge may never release the juror's names. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.