April 26, 2024, 07:15:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #1 7/8/11  (Read 373692 times)
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #460 on: July 08, 2011, 02:56:58 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28488266/detail.html
Casey Refuses Jail Visit From Mother, Cindy
Cindy Scheduled Visit For Friday Night
POSTED: 1:37 pm EDT July 8, 2011
UPDATED: 1:44 pm EDT July 8, 2011

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28488266/detail.html#ixzz1RXZqk970

I am confused about her not talking to her family in 3 years.  Another article said that she talked to them just prior to the trial starting, but had not talked to them since the trial started.   Sorry, I don't remember the link, but it was posted here.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #461 on: July 08, 2011, 02:57:09 PM »

do you have the postal address?  I am thinking I may just send him a card wrapped in a garbage bag and duct tape like my son suggeted   Monkey Devil!

Kissimmee Office
522 Simpson Road
Kissimmee, FL 34744
Phone: (407) 705-2626

Orlando Office
625 East Colonial Drive
Orlando, FL 32803
Phone: (407) 705-2626

OMG, that is an awesome idea.  Might even send one to the A's. 

Don't forget the heart sticker. 

send the A's the little doll who sings you are my sunshine with ductape
what's their address beyong 4937 hopespring? send cindy pics of caylee in jesus' arms
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #462 on: July 08, 2011, 02:57:43 PM »

::snipping2::

What was behind Mason’s anger after Anthony’s acquittal? I gained insights from Geraldo Rivera of Fox News Channel. Rivera, a friend of defense attorney Jose Baez, complained about how Baez had been treated by local attorneys on television.

“There’s a big difference between Casey and Jose,” Rivera said. “There was negative press directed at Jose by the local Bar. They were relentless in the attacks on him, people like Mark NeJame. They went after Jose in a way that was vicious. Jose has proved himself. He could have folded a million times. He stood his ground. He was David against Goliath. The Constitution protects unpopular people. The fact is he got paid chump change, sacrificing three years of his life. He is owed a huge apology from the local Bar and NeJame and other people.”

NeJame’s response? “Geraldo has done as much research on me as he did on Al Capone’s vault.”

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/07/casey-anthony-tvs-attorneys-answer-cheney-masons-criticism.html

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #463 on: July 08, 2011, 03:00:52 PM »

Has anyone seen or heard the rumor that the M13s has put a hit out for Casey Im trying to find link or find something on it

If that is the case she won't make it out of jail by Sunday 7/17/11..they have as many contacts in jail as out of jail.

Frankly I am over Casey and over the jury.  I have shunned them both in mind and in my heart.  I won't buy or watch anything pertaining to them.   There are no excuses that either Casey or the jury can give to make this right..

The point is to put things in place so this doesn't happen again ..no more cracks to fall through..although some children will still be victims of their parents horrific child abuse..hopefully with harsher laws and sentencing these people will not walk the Earth as free people.

The point of the trial was to hold Casey accountable for her actions and to make sure the rest of society was safe from her future actions.  Didn't happen..the jury system failed.

However..the biggest justice that could be given to little Caylee is the new laws which seem to be emerging in all the states and hopefully the federal government too.  That may not have happened if Casey had been charged guilty..people would have felt reassurance..vindication.

So maybe God and Karma working togather realized the greatest good would be served in protecting the innocent children of future perps....and making it easier for the prosecution to get a conviction the next time.  We can never say this won't happen again..but with the right laws in place and the right punishments in place we can make sure those prosecuted are found guilty.

That being said..all the laws in the world can not protect a child at risk..you need judges ready to act and jurys ready to make the hard calls..not just here..but also in cases where there has already been child abuse and those judges are very reticient about placing the child outside the maternal care...it happens everyday. 

I guess you just can't legislate goodness, kindness and respect for life...but we can damn well try.  That's the legacy I would like to see and am seeing for Caylee.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #464 on: July 08, 2011, 03:01:14 PM »

http://www.thepublicityagency.com/

Snipped:

Sometimes clients want a story told only by 60 Minutes or 20/20 or Dateline NBC or a talk show like Oprah or Dr. Phil. Glenn and his team contact network and syndicated producers and booking agents directly. The Publicity Agency's electronic rolodex literally reads like a who's who in news and syndicated programs.

Managing a News Crisis

Crisis management PR is in demand today and it pays for companies and individuals to have the best team in place when a crisis arises. The Publicity Agency represents ordinary people who find themselves at the center of big news stories. We also represent criminal defendants and those under criminal investigation. The 24-hour news cycle and round-the-clock-cable-coverage has spawned a feeding frenzy on big news stories. Just ask former Illinois Gov. Rod Blagojevich, who is a client of this public relations firm. When he was ready to tell his side of the story, we made sure the world heard it. Since then, we've helped him land a six-figure book deal and opportunities with NBC Entertainment and elsewhere. We are involved every step of the way in guiding his public image and making sure his voice is heard.

We also represent Sgt. Joseph Hickman who blew the whistle in January, 2010, on human rights atrocities at Guantanamo Bay. His story was broken in Harper's Magazine and immediately picked up by Associated Press (AP) and MSNBC.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #465 on: July 08, 2011, 03:06:21 PM »

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28488266/detail.html#ixzz1RXZqk970

I am confused about her not talking to her family in 3 years.  Another article said that she talked to them just prior to the trial starting, but had not talked to them since the trial started.   Sorry, I don't remember the link, but it was posted here.

If memory serves me correctly... she cut off all contact with her father & her mother back in 2008. She wants nothing to do with them anymore. This is the 2nd time she has turned Cindy away. Cindy tried to force herself on her before the trial started, as well. Turned away!

Cindy, you built the monster, NOW SHE WANTS YOU TO DROP DEAD. Please, leave her alone. She wants nothing to do with you.

Does Casey need to take out a billboard? GO AWAY. She hates you.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #466 on: July 08, 2011, 03:06:39 PM »

Hi AZSunny

Could it be that it was the Anthonys/attorney and Baez who had contact prior to the trial?

Janet

+++++

NANCY GRACE
Aired May 24, 2011 - 20:00:00   ET

<snipped>

MARK LIPPMAN, ATTORNEY FOR THE ANTHONY FAMILY: Nancy, this whole theory started, as far as we`re concerned, probably back in February where they started creating this, when the psych evals came out. And from there we`ve known approximately about six weeks ago that the defense was going to go down this road. And that came directly from Jose`s mouth where we found out about six weeks ago how Caylee, according to them, passed.

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1105/24/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #467 on: July 08, 2011, 03:11:23 PM »

I have a question...

I know there are rules set in place that protects jurors rights, but...

What it...

Ok, what if it can be proven there was jury misconduct and/or tampering? We've found out that a mistrial couldn't be declared based on jury indescretions bc Casey was found Not Guilty. It could be declared a mistrial if she were found Guilty.

However...

What about if there's another death or serious crime and Casey could be linked to it unequivocally? What about if she's found guilty if something else should happen in the future?

Just say, for instance, she kills somebody and it's proven that she's guilty. Could these jurors be held responsible for allowing her acquittal? For not taking all of the evidence into consideration? for conversing amongst themselves? For whatever... If somebody else dies, can they be held jointly responsible for not taking their jobs seriously? If somebody else dies, it's their fault for putting her back on the street.

I'm having a hard time seeing how they came to a NG verdict.
Titch I keep asking myself the same questions.  How do 12 people render not guilty in 10 hours - I don't get it.  I can't help but feel that someone tampered with this jury and I would love to know what would happen if that were true.  Maybe some other smart monkey will be able to answer our questions.
did anyone hear the scott peterson juror on NG last night? He even said he was shocked and could not imagine how these jurors came to this verdict in 10 hrs. He said theres no way that they looked at the evidence in that short of time. They decided scott petersons case without motive or cause of death being shown and very little evidence, they just used common sense!!!!! OMG and mason really say that the media will make up stories?! what about that ridiculous story that the defense presented in their opening that the jury obviously bought hook line and sinker!!! I cant believe this nutjob juror #3 admitted that she had her mind made up before she even went into deliberations!!!
I am computer illiterate and am very sorry if i should be linking this infor. i dont think i would know how to! Please delete my post if im breaking rules here.
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #468 on: July 08, 2011, 03:14:28 PM »

Has anyone seen or heard the rumor that the M13s has put a hit out for Casey Im trying to find link or find something on it

If that is the case she won't make it out of jail by Sunday 7/17/11..they have as many contacts in jail as out of jail.

Frankly I am over Casey and over the jury.  I have shunned them both in mind and in my heart.  I won't buy or watch anything pertaining to them.   There are no excuses that either Casey or the jury can give to make this right..

The point is to put things in place so this doesn't happen again ..no more cracks to fall through..although some children will still be victims of their parents horrific child abuse..hopefully with harsher laws and sentencing these people will not walk the Earth as free people.

The point of the trial was to hold Casey accountable for her actions and to make sure the rest of society was safe from her future actions.  Didn't happen..the jury system failed.

However..the biggest justice that could be given to little Caylee is the new laws which seem to be emerging in all the states and hopefully the federal government too.  That may not have happened if Casey had been charged guilty..people would have felt reassurance..vindication.

So maybe God and Karma working togather realized the greatest good would be served in protecting the innocent children of future perps....and making it easier for the prosecution to get a conviction the next time.  We can never say this won't happen again..but with the right laws in place and the right punishments in place we can make sure those prosecuted are found guilty.

That being said..all the laws in the world can not protect a child at risk..you need judges ready to act and jurys ready to make the hard calls..not just here..but also in cases where there has already been child abuse and those judges are very reticient about placing the child outside the maternal care...it happens everyday. 

I guess you just can't legislate goodness, kindness and respect for life...but we can damn well try.  That's the legacy I would like to see and am seeing for Caylee.
awesome post!
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #469 on: July 08, 2011, 03:16:07 PM »

Local expert who testified during the trial reacts to Casey Anthony verdict

He denies that he helped Casey Anthony get away with murder.

"I didn't help her get away with murder," he says. "I pointed out the science as far as the quality of the autopsy is concerned; as far as what the autopsy could and could not have produced. I did not contribute to a guilty person getting off, no I did not."

http://www.wxyz.com/dpp/news/region/oakland_county/local-expert-who-testified-during-the-trial-reacts-to-casey-anthony-verdict

Dr. Werner Spitz  broke Caylee's skull & called Dr. G's autopsy sloppy.

SHUN HIM TOO!

I think he was more insulting than that---didn't he say that Dr. G's autopsy was "shoddy"??  He was disgusting--and more than likely jealous of Dr. G., in my view.  He just offered nothing ....but tried to cast doubt.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #470 on: July 08, 2011, 03:17:33 PM »

http://www.thepublicityagency.com/

Snipped:

Sometimes clients want a story told only by 60 Minutes or 20/20 or Dateline NBC or a talk show like Oprah or Dr. Phil. Glenn and his team contact network and syndicated producers and booking agents directly. The Publicity Agency's electronic rolodex literally reads like a who's who in news and syndicated programs.

Managing a News Crisis

Crisis management PR is in demand today and it pays for companies and individuals to have the best team in place when a crisis arises. The Publicity Agency represents ordinary people who find themselves at the center of big news stories. We also represent criminal defendants and those under criminal investigation. The 24-hour news cycle and round-the-clock-cable-coverage has spawned a feeding frenzy on big news stories. Just ask former Illinois Gov. Rod Blagojevich, who is a client of this public relations firm. When he was ready to tell his side of the story, we made sure the world heard it. Since then, we've helped him land a six-figure book deal and opportunities with NBC Entertainment and elsewhere. We are involved every step of the way in guiding his public image and making sure his voice is heard.

We also represent Sgt. Joseph Hickman who blew the whistle in January, 2010, on human rights atrocities at Guantanamo Bay. His story was broken in Harper's Magazine and immediately picked up by Associated Press (AP) and MSNBC.

I knew I knew this guys name from somewhere...I didn't even read this article yet Titch..but his other high profile client was Drew Peterson..wife killer of Illinoia fame.

Also IRRC his name popped up again in this case as either representing Baez , or Casey or the A/s..soon after we got rid of Tod Black....but I never heard much about him after that.  He is definitely in this for the money.  He will make sure these people get paid and shown in a good light..infact..I think he would be trying to broker a book or made for tv movie about them..he was brokering a book deal for Drew P before Drew finally got thrown in the slammer.

bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #471 on: July 08, 2011, 03:18:20 PM »

Cindy requested a video visit with Casey and Casey denied it.  LOL  Casey's gonna be a star and doesn't want her mom hanging on her shirt tails.  It's all disgusting.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #472 on: July 08, 2011, 03:19:04 PM »

Gypsy

I have not listened to one word that has spewed out of mouths of Baez and Mason following the verdict

However ... I am listening and reading very carefully every word of juror members and alternatives.  I believe the truth will be unwittingly revealed regarding why deliberations took under eleven hours to determine that NONE of the State's charges had merit.

Something is hinky.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #473 on: July 08, 2011, 03:20:05 PM »

KBelichWFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV
Cindy wanted to visit Casey tonight at 7 at the jail but Casey said no!
http://twitter.com/#!/KBelichWFTV

Wow! Some things never change.
I finally got a good night's sleep and just woke up. Read the first page
that Paradigm dropped Bozo. Excellent!

Hi Curly!!  WOW if this is true...

I think it's true.
Casey is done with them.
Wonder who she's sending to pick up her clothes?

Perhaps Mrs. Baez or Mrs. Mason ???   
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #474 on: July 08, 2011, 03:21:25 PM »

Hello Monkeys--

I'm glad Casey won't see Cindy--She's "Movin' on up to the East Side, to a de-luxe apartment in the sky,"  Casey is a celebrity now, Cindy.  No time for you. 

It is still my opinion that Cindy orchestrated the entire "George as molester," defense and nothing will ever convince me otherwise.  Now Casey won't have anything to do with Cindy, and if I'm right, I think it's hilarious.

A short while ago on HLN, that Casey person who is supposed to be a criminologist was talking about where the money came from for Casey's defense.  She talked about $200,000 for licensing photos and the lien the IRS has.  She said the thought the rest of the attorneys were pro bono or cut their fees to the "Bare bones," for the case. This idiot doesn't even know that the taxpayers of Florida footed the bill and that Casey was declared indigent long ago.  IMO this has been consistent in the media.  Lack of knowledge of the case and the evidence presented.  Yet, they present themselves as experts and get paid to do it.  While it didn't affect the outcome of the trial, it is annoying that they get paid to spout ignorance.  I have decided to not listen to the following and to turn off the TV or change channels if any of the following appear:
Geraldo Rivera, Linda Kenney-Baden, Jose Baez, Jean Casares (Or whatever it is) Michael Baden, Cheney Mason and others as I think of them, including every single member of that group of con-artists otherwise known as the defense team.   They have nothing to say that I wish to hear.  I will never watch or listen to Cindy or George Anthony, their attorney Lippman, Lee Anthony or anyone connected to them in any way, including Casey Anthony.  IMO they are the scum of the earth who IMO colluded to set a baby murderess free.

As to the jury of twelve morons, they were too stupid to understand the evidence and in too much of a hurry to get that woman on her cruise to render a just verdict.  I hope that their names are released to the public and that they never have a good night's sleep again for the rest of their miserable lives. I hope they see Caylee's skull with the duct tape across her mouth every time they close their eyes. I hope they are pariahs in their communities and their friends and family desert them, as the people who were supposed to love and care for Caylee deserted her.

And If I were a member of any of the groups above, or were one of the people mentioned, I'd be very nervous in thunderstorms. 

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #475 on: July 08, 2011, 03:21:54 PM »

Hi AZSunny

Could it be that it was the Anthonys/attorney and Baez who had contact prior to the trial?

Janet

+++++

NANCY GRACE
Aired May 24, 2011 - 20:00:00   ET

<snipped>

MARK LIPPMAN, ATTORNEY FOR THE ANTHONY FAMILY: Nancy, this whole theory started, as far as we`re concerned, probably back in February where they started creating this, when the psych evals came out. And from there we`ve known approximately about six weeks ago that the defense was going to go down this road. And that came directly from Jose`s mouth where we found out about six weeks ago how Caylee, according to them, passed.

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1105/24/ng.01.html

Thanks Janet,you are probably right.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #476 on: July 08, 2011, 03:23:03 PM »

WHAT ABOUT ME

Amen Blonde  an angelic monkey an angelic monkey
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #477 on: July 08, 2011, 03:23:53 PM »

http://www.prnewschannel.com/2011/07/06/comments-on-casey-anthony-trial-from-crisis-management-public-relations-and-entertainment-pr-expert/

Snip:
Selig briefly represented Jose Baez, lead attorney for Casey Anthony, when Caylee went missing and Casey was suspected in her daughter’s disappearance:

Snip:
I think Casey Anthony making money off of this will be most difficult even though she might have an incredible story to tell.

If big money comes from anywhere, it will be from the entertainment world–movies and books–where payment is commonplace.  And the less of the story that is told now, the more valuable a book or movie deal will be.

Snip:
I think the members of the jury have a story to tell–perhaps even the most incredible story to tell–because they haven’t said anything. That could be a book by itself and you could make the arguement that because they arrived at the verdict they did, their story is now worth more than it would have been had they found her guilty. To much of America, it was such a shock. And now millions of people are scratching their heads and asking what were they thinking while they were sequestered? What did they talk about while they were deliberating? And why is it when the public sees it so clearly, they could find her not guilty?  Once one juror talks, the value on the rest of the juror’s stories will diminish.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #478 on: July 08, 2011, 03:25:23 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/oreilly/2011/07/08/bill-oreilly-good-news-and-bad-news-casey-anthony-trial#ixzz1RXIxN05p
Bill O'Reilly: Good News and Bad News in Casey Anthony Trial
Published July 07, 2011 | O'Reilly Factor | Bill O'Reil

Video at link.
TERRY MORAN, ABC NEWS: A lot of people might say how are you going to sleep at night?

JENNIFER FORD, CASEY ANTHONY JUROR: I'm going to sleep just fine because I had -- in this country, that's our Constitution. I applied the law. I did the best I could. I tried to make it work. I was reaching. I was trying to, you know, like I said, if they are all three there and no medical attention is given then that's -- that's -- what's it? Culpable negligence, failure to provide safety and medical care and things like that.

Bill O'Reilly: What on earth is Jennifer Ford talking about? Failure to provide safety and medical care for what? Are you kidding me?
There is no evidence that Caylee Anthony died from an accident. None. It was a theory from the defense team, Maybe a Martian came down and put duct tape over Caylee's mouth? Juries have to operate on facts, not irresponsible, unproved theories.

If alleged murderers can get acquitted based on theoretical fantasies, then our entire justice system has collapsed. It's that simple.
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/oreilly/2011/07/08/bill-oreilly-good-news-and-bad-news-casey-anthony-trial#ixzz1RXONWGR4

Now SHE is claiming the Constitution too?  She has to be in close contact to the duhfense.  I still believe if she was thoroughly investigated a past connection to someone on the duhfense team would be revealed. 

Where the heck are Cheney Mason and this Jennifer chick getting the idea that the Constitution has anything to do with the jurys decision.  It has nothing to do with that other then trial by jury..after that it doesn't ssy reasonable doubt, no doubt..nada.  Those are individual laws....which have changed excessively over the years..as the Constitution has not changed.  Lordy..these two need a civics class and then some.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #479 on: July 08, 2011, 03:26:19 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/07/jerry-springer-we-have-not-offered-money-to-casey-anthony-or-her-family.html
Jerry Springer: We have not offered money to Casey Anthony or her family
Caylee and Casey Anthony, George and Cindy Anthony — posted by halboedeker on July, 8 2011 2:11 PM

There is absolutely no truth to this story whatsoever. ‘The Jerry Springer Show’  has not made any monetary offer to Casey Anthony and her family to appear on the program, nor will we.”

Understood?

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.