April 23, 2024, 05:43:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #1 7/8/11  (Read 373518 times)
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #500 on: July 08, 2011, 03:59:26 PM »

Cindy and George keep funding her jail account... even during the trial.

$100 here, $140 there.

She'll take their cash and convert it into chicken breasts, jalapeno dip, and lady speedsticks... but other than that.

go away. go away. go away go away. go away. Casey not here right now, please leave a message. BOOOOOOOOOP!

karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #501 on: July 08, 2011, 03:59:41 PM »

Has anyone here sign up for this? KEEPING TRACK OF CASEY ANTHONY

On facebook....

Pharlap...ME, I am on there.
I would "like" it if it were a page but I do not generally join "closed" groups, where you have to request permission.  I wonder why they did that? 

The moderator over there just explained that she wants to verify each one.  She is a busy mom.  Guess she thinks the trolls would not bother with having to sign in to write in ugly things.  Maybe a good idea, I don't know as I never started a group on fb.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #502 on: July 08, 2011, 04:03:11 PM »

Has anyone seen or heard the rumor that the M13s has put a hit out for Casey Im trying to find link or find something on it

If that is the case she won't make it out of jail by Sunday 7/17/11..they have as many contacts in jail as out of jail.

Frankly I am over Casey and over the jury.  I have shunned them both in mind and in my heart.  I won't buy or watch anything pertaining to them.   There are no excuses that either Casey or the jury can give to make this right..

The point is to put things in place so this doesn't happen again ..no more cracks to fall through..although some children will still be victims of their parents horrific child abuse..hopefully with harsher laws and sentencing these people will not walk the Earth as free people.

The point of the trial was to hold Casey accountable for her actions and to make sure the rest of society was safe from her future actions.  Didn't happen..the jury system failed.

However..the biggest justice that could be given to little Caylee is the new laws which seem to be emerging in all the states and hopefully the federal government too.  That may not have happened if Casey had been charged guilty..people would have felt reassurance..vindication.

So maybe God and Karma working togather realized the greatest good would be served in protecting the innocent children of future perps....and making it easier for the prosecution to get a conviction the next time.  We can never say this won't happen again..but with the right laws in place and the right punishments in place we can make sure those prosecuted are found guilty.

That being said..all the laws in the world can not protect a child at risk..you need judges ready to act and jurys ready to make the hard calls..not just here..but also in cases where there has already been child abuse and those judges are very reticient about placing the child outside the maternal care...it happens everyday. 

I guess you just can't legislate goodness, kindness and respect for life...but we can damn well try.  That's the legacy I would like to see and am seeing for Caylee.

Gypsy

I have not listened to one word that has spewed out of mouths of Baez and Mason following the verdict

However ... I am listening and reading very carefully every word of juror members and alternatives.  I believe the truth will be unwittingly revealed regarding why deliberations took under eleven hours to determine that NONE of the State's charges had merit.

Something is hinky.

Janet

ITA Janet..the jury is hinky..something happened ..rather it was jury tampering by the defense or just 12 people who did not take the time to do their jobs properly per the jury instructions given to them by Judge Perry.

Judge Perry had every right to have stopped before reading the verdict aloud in court and having the jury taken to the jury room to poll them on how they came to their decision..Had he done that I bleieve he would have found that these 12 dolts that he treated as graciously as possible during their jury duty did not take it seriously enough to make as decision based on facts, evidence and the instructions given them.

He didn't take the time to do that..and I am not sure there is any recourse now.

I believe as you do they were the runaway jury that is a smack in the face to our judical system.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #503 on: July 08, 2011, 04:03:56 PM »

I found a link about the GANG.. WOW.. I only read a few sentences.  I'll say they are violent.. holy hell.

Maybe Casey will have a nice time with them dudes !   
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #504 on: July 08, 2011, 04:04:39 PM »

U...G...L...Y
You ain't got no alibi
Yo ugly, yo momma sez yo ugly!

Don't be sad
Don't be blue
Frankenstein was ugly too
Yo ugly, yo momma sez yo ugly!

OMG. LOL. I forgotten that until I saw you post it.   

Yeah Baez, yo ugly!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #505 on: July 08, 2011, 04:05:26 PM »

::snipping2::

“The Jerry Springer Show” offered a terse statement this afternoon:

“There is absolutely no truth to this story whatsoever. ‘The Jerry Springer Show’  has not made any monetary offer to Casey Anthony and her family to appear on the program, nor will we.”

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/07/jerry-springer-we-have-not-offered-money-to-casey-anthony-or-her-family.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+entertainment%2Ftv%2Ftvguy+%28TV+Guy%29&utm_content=Twitter
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #506 on: July 08, 2011, 04:05:51 PM »

I can't see killing...sorry.
Now if they got run over by a mack truck or buss, I wouldn't loose any sleep over it.

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
dani
Scared Monkey

dum spiro spero.

« Reply #507 on: July 08, 2011, 04:07:29 PM »

I can't see killing...sorry.
Now if they got run over by a mack truck or buss, I wouldn't loose any sleep over it.

OT: The cowboy dude, I JUST now realized it's a cowboy... always thought it was a weird little face with giant carrot top hair...

-- my sailor is home, i am complete! --
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #508 on: July 08, 2011, 04:09:28 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/oreilly/2011/07/08/bill-oreilly-good-news-and-bad-news-casey-anthony-trial#ixzz1RXIxN05p
Bill O'Reilly: Good News and Bad News in Casey Anthony Trial
Published July 07, 2011 | O'Reilly Factor | Bill O'Reil

Video at link.
TERRY MORAN, ABC NEWS: A lot of people might say how are you going to sleep at night?

JENNIFER FORD, CASEY ANTHONY JUROR: I'm going to sleep just fine because I had -- in this country, that's our Constitution. I applied the law. I did the best I could. I tried to make it work. I was reaching. I was trying to, you know, like I said, if they are all three there and no medical attention is given then that's -- that's -- what's it? Culpable negligence, failure to provide safety and medical care and things like that.

Bill O'Reilly: What on earth is Jennifer Ford talking about? Failure to provide safety and medical care for what? Are you kidding me?
There is no evidence that Caylee Anthony died from an accident. None. It was a theory from the defense team, Maybe a Martian came down and put duct tape over Caylee's mouth? Juries have to operate on facts, not irresponsible, unproved theories.

If alleged murderers can get acquitted based on theoretical fantasies, then our entire justice system has collapsed. It's that simple.
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/oreilly/2011/07/08/bill-oreilly-good-news-and-bad-news-casey-anthony-trial#ixzz1RXONWGR4

Now SHE is claiming the Constitution too?  She has to be in close contact to the duhfense.  I still believe if she was thoroughly investigated a past connection to someone on the duhfense team would be revealed. 

Where the heck are Cheney Mason and this Jennifer chick getting the idea that the Constitution has anything to do with the jurys decision.  It has nothing to do with that other then trial by jury..after that it doesn't ssy reasonable doubt, no doubt..nada.  Those are individual laws....which have changed excessively over the years..as the Constitution has not changed.  Lordy..these two need a civics class and then some.
Would be nice if they were forced to take those lessons from behind bars since I am certain they've done something illegal.
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #509 on: July 08, 2011, 04:09:53 PM »

Has anyone seen or heard the rumor that the M13s has put a hit out for Casey Im trying to find link or find something on it

If that is the case she won't make it out of jail by Sunday 7/17/11..they have as many contacts in jail as out of jail.

Frankly I am over Casey and over the jury.  I have shunned them both in mind and in my heart.  I won't buy or watch anything pertaining to them.   There are no excuses that either Casey or the jury can give to make this right..

The point is to put things in place so this doesn't happen again ..no more cracks to fall through..although some children will still be victims of their parents horrific child abuse..hopefully with harsher laws and sentencing these people will not walk the Earth as free people.

The point of the trial was to hold Casey accountable for her actions and to make sure the rest of society was safe from her future actions.  Didn't happen..the jury system failed.

However..the biggest justice that could be given to little Caylee is the new laws which seem to be emerging in all the states and hopefully the federal government too.  That may not have happened if Casey had been charged guilty..people would have felt reassurance..vindication.

So maybe God and Karma working togather realized the greatest good would be served in protecting the innocent children of future perps....and making it easier for the prosecution to get a conviction the next time.  We can never say this won't happen again..but with the right laws in place and the right punishments in place we can make sure those prosecuted are found guilty.

That being said..all the laws in the world can not protect a child at risk..you need judges ready to act and jurys ready to make the hard calls..not just here..but also in cases where there has already been child abuse and those judges are very reticient about placing the child outside the maternal care...it happens everyday. 

I guess you just can't legislate goodness, kindness and respect for life...but we can damn well try.  That's the legacy I would like to see and am seeing for Caylee.

I love you so much for this post Gypsy. an angelic monkey
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #510 on: July 08, 2011, 04:11:17 PM »

Whoraldo getting ready to take on John Morgan for his "boy" Baez??

myfoxorlando myfoxorlando
Busy day at the station! “@epappacoda: John Morgan and Zenaida Gonzalez in the house. Geraldo en route. #fox35” http://dlvr.it/ZTHR5

http://twitter.com/#!/myfoxorlando
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #511 on: July 08, 2011, 04:11:47 PM »

I heard JV say last night that lightning struck a tree down where Caylee was "dumped". I hope the next one goes on up Suburban drive for a warning shot before the killer strike makes it's way to KC's cell. 

Wow.

I'm taking that as a sign from above!  an angelic monkey
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #512 on: July 08, 2011, 04:12:15 PM »

What the heck is M13s....  ???????????  Sorry.. I have NO idea

A nationwide gang...very violent

TY Gypsy !

I never heard of them.. I even googled it and didnt see anything but crap about music. LOL  I will try a different search. Well.. hope they do have a hit on her.. someone will snuff her out IMO sooner or later.
MS13 http://www.documentary24.com/ms13-worlds-most-dangerous-gang--211/

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #513 on: July 08, 2011, 04:12:41 PM »

lauren2go Lauren W. Sanchez
by RichardHornsby
How weird are these numbers. Casey 1043 days credit for time served. Caylee 1042 days of life.

http://twitter.com/#!/lauren2go
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #514 on: July 08, 2011, 04:12:44 PM »

I found a link about the GANG.. WOW.. I only read a few sentences.  I'll say they are violent.. holy hell.

Maybe Casey will have a nice time with them dudes !   
I can not find where the rumor started at I have looked on google etc
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #515 on: July 08, 2011, 04:12:57 PM »

Whoraldo getting ready to take on John Morgan for his "boy" Baez??

myfoxorlando myfoxorlando
Busy day at the station! “@epappacoda: John Morgan and Zenaida Gonzalez in the house. Geraldo en route. #fox35” http://dlvr.it/ZTHR5

http://twitter.com/#!/myfoxorlando
Thanks!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #516 on: July 08, 2011, 04:13:26 PM »

i saw a couple of posts that mention,KC will be released on 7-17-11, what about good behavior days
she doesnt get credit for those now,just a flat 7days,i fig she would be out by wed,with good days count

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #517 on: July 08, 2011, 04:13:52 PM »

My smart azzed son just popped in on his day off and he suggested if I wrote letters to publishers etc that I should wrap the envelope in garbage bag plastic and then tape it on with duct tape and write the address on a piece of duct tape right across the front.
Must be related to my little sister.....just like something she would say.

I'd send that one to the A's.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #518 on: July 08, 2011, 04:15:16 PM »

I love you so much for this post Gypsy. an angelic monkey

AWE,,((((HUGS)))) back at you too!

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
kitkat53
Scared Monkey

« Reply #519 on: July 08, 2011, 04:16:13 PM »

What the heck is M13s....  ???????????  Sorry.. I have NO idea

A nationwide gang...very violent

TY Gypsy !

I never heard of them.. I even googled it and didnt see anything but crap about music. LOL  I will try a different search. Well.. hope they do have a hit on her.. someone will snuff her out IMO sooner or later.
MS13 http://www.documentary24.com/ms13-worlds-most-dangerous-gang--211/

Wow I haven't hear that one. Yes they are very violent and ruthless.

“No man has a good enough memory to be a successful liar.”

Abraham Lincoln
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.