April 19, 2024, 09:27:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #1 7/8/11  (Read 373202 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #520 on: July 08, 2011, 04:17:37 PM »

Not sure if this has been posted yet..

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/28486882/detail.html

Casey Anthony Turns Down Jail Visit From Mom
Unclear Where Anthony Will Go When Released From Jail

POSTED: Friday, July 8, 2011
UPDATED: 2:17 pm EDT July 8, 2011

Casey Anthony has turned down a jail visit from her mother, Cindy Anthony.

The jail video visitation log indicates that Cindy Anthony wanted to see her daughter Friday at 7 p.m., but Casey Anthony denied the request.

Casey Anthony has had no visitors, aside from her lawyers, since her recorded visits were released to the public in 2008. Cindy Anthony also requested to visit her daughter before her trial began on May 9 and was denied.

::snipping2::
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #521 on: July 08, 2011, 04:19:48 PM »

KBelichWFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV
Cindy wanted to visit Casey tonight at 7 at the jail but Casey said no!
http://twitter.com/#!/KBelichWFTV

Wow! Some things never change.
I finally got a good night's sleep and just woke up. Read the first page
that Paradigm dropped Bozo. Excellent!

lol  Cindy really thinks that she can smooth things over with KC.  What doesn't she get that she made KC mad enough to cut the very thing out of her life that connected her to Cindy?  Killing Caylee was KC's way of removing all ties/dependence to Cindy.  She's done with her.  Especially since she is now 'free' and potentially wealthy.  Cindy will soon realize that all those lies didn't mean anything to KC.  KC expected her to lie.

I guess she was able to come out of hiding to go to the jail to see her KC looking so beautiful.  I give it a week.  Watch, you will see.  George will either go along with it, or move out.

I don't believe they're in hiding.
Lippman  said that they went home after the so-called threats, because it's their right to be in their home.

Yup, it is their right to be in their home, but I would be a bit cautious if I were them in their home they have the right to be in.  Lots of pissed off people right now.

How would you rank those who need to be in fear?

1.  Casey
2.  Baez
3.  Cindy
4.  Jurors
                           how would you rank them...I am just curious about this
Casey, Jurors, Cindy then Baez..........then Mason
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #522 on: July 08, 2011, 04:21:31 PM »

Casey Anthony refuses jail visit from her mother

By Barbara Liston

ORLANDO, Fla | Fri Jul 8, 2011 3:45pm EDT

Moore said the jail has no need to know where Casey will live, and she was not sentenced to probation so she will not have to provide an address to the probation office.

Casey will be only the second inmate in the past 15 years to not walk out the front door of the jail lobby after being released from custody, Moore said. The jail has planned a secret exit for her protection.

The only other inmate who got such special handling was Noelle Bush, daughter of then-Governor Jeb Bush and niece of then-President George W. Bush. Moore said the Secret Service was concerned Noelle, who was arrested on drug-related charges, could be targeted by terrorists.

"Lisa Nowak, she walked out the front entrance," Moore said, referring to the former NASA astronaut who drove from Houston to Orlando to attack a romantic rival.

"And we've had local politicians, police chiefs and all sorts of people, and they're all required to walk out the front entrance," Moore said.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/07/08/us-crime-anthony-idUSTRE76764820110708

She will go with live with Lee, I just know it. Mallory, set an extra place at the table... sissy is coming home.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #523 on: July 08, 2011, 04:22:30 PM »

https://twitter.com/#!/OSCaseyAnthony
OSCaseyAnthony Casey Anthony News
Talent agency signs, drops JoseBaez? Avoids #CaseyAnthony. http://bit.ly/rfzzDq
13 minutes ago

I laugh everytime I see this.   

Love it!!!

Yo ugly Baez...
kitkat53
Scared Monkey

« Reply #524 on: July 08, 2011, 04:22:37 PM »

Sorry if this has already been discussed but last night I saw Jesse Grund on Dr.Drew and he was saying how Casey and family or just Casey, I don't remember had tried to accuse him of drowning Caylee. I found this interesting since as we heard in the trial it was said by Bozo and friends that Caylee drowned and it was all just a accident that spiraled out of control.  Sounds to me, imo, that maybe she had this whole drowning senario planned the whole time and since Jesse couldn't be had that she should point the finger at her dad.

“No man has a good enough memory to be a successful liar.”

Abraham Lincoln
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #525 on: July 08, 2011, 04:23:17 PM »

Not a big jaw-dropper here, but
Just spoke with a friend in South Africa. His daughter was shocked at the justice system in USA.
World wide my friends, it is world wide.

My sister in law has been in Britain for a month & told me she was in a "pub" and everyone there was tuned into the "aftermath" & screaming when the news finally hit that she has been found not guilty.   The consensus over there is a tainted jury!
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #526 on: July 08, 2011, 04:23:33 PM »

I found a link about the GANG.. WOW.. I only read a few sentences.  I'll say they are violent.. holy hell.

Maybe Casey will have a nice time with them dudes !   
I can not find where the rumor started at I have looked on google etc
does anyone have the link
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #527 on: July 08, 2011, 04:24:39 PM »

By Barbara Liston

Moore said the jail has no need to know where Casey will live, and she was not sentenced to probation so she will not have to provide an address to the probation office.

Casey will be only the second inmate in the past 15 years to not walk out the front door of the jail lobby after being released from custody, Moore said. The jail has planned a secret exit for her protection.

The only other inmate who got such special handling was Noelle Bush, daughter of then-Governor Jeb Bush and niece of then-President George W. Bush. Moore said the Secret Service was concerned Noelle, who was arrested on drug-related charges, could be targeted by terrorists.

"Lisa Nowak, she walked out the front entrance," Moore said, referring to the former NASA astronaut who drove from Houston to Orlando to attack a romantic rival.

"And we've had local politicians, police chiefs and all sorts of people, and they're all required to walk out the front entrance," Moore said.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/07/08/us-crime-anthony-idUSTRE76764820110708

She will go with live with Lee, I just know it. Mallory, set an extra place at the table... sissy is coming home.

I'd just watch LA & CA if I was her!
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #528 on: July 08, 2011, 04:25:32 PM »

i saw a couple of posts that mention,KC will be released on 7-17-11, what about good behavior days
she doesnt get credit for those now,just a flat 7days,i fig she would be out by wed,with good days count

I have no clue.
Who knows if it'll change again.

Btw, love you av......It would be one I would of picked if I saw it.
So cute.....

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
kitkat53
Scared Monkey

« Reply #529 on: July 08, 2011, 04:28:16 PM »

i saw a couple of posts that mention,KC will be released on 7-17-11, what about good behavior days
she doesnt get credit for those now,just a flat 7days,i fig she would be out by wed,with good days count

I have no clue.

So cute.....

Anyone think that this new date might be a decoy? Just something I was thinking about earlier.

“No man has a good enough memory to be a successful liar.”

Abraham Lincoln
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #530 on: July 08, 2011, 04:30:51 PM »

Has anyone here sign up for this? KEEPING TRACK OF CASEY ANTHONY

On facebook....

Pharlap...ME, I am on there.

I have as well.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #531 on: July 08, 2011, 04:31:31 PM »

I wonder if these jurors have learned a few more facts of this case since they escaped like rats and feel a bit more stupid now that they were conned by Bobo and KC....

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #532 on: July 08, 2011, 04:31:58 PM »

Right now the murderer's defense team is standing beside her.  She's feeling "safe" because everyone is going to make sure no one deals her the same fate that she gave poor Caylee.  In a few months when the defense has no more need for her they'll slowly fade out of her life.  Right now they're telling her that everyone is "jealous" & we're all "idiots" etc.   Yep, a few months from now she'll be all alone with just her parents.  No one will hire her for a real job, people will not think twice about shouting at her on the streets and she definitely will not go out alone.  She'll be shunned by society.  I think the same thing will happen to the jurors once their names have been released.  With so much public outcry I have no doubt if there was something going on with the jury - it will come out.......and I believe there's something fishy there!  Time.........that's all we need...........she'll be back in prison for something!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #533 on: July 08, 2011, 04:33:08 PM »

I found a link about the GANG.. WOW.. I only read a few sentences.  I'll say they are violent.. holy hell.

FORGOT THE LINK...  Duhhhhhhhhhh meeeeeeeee

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1347306/posts
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #534 on: July 08, 2011, 04:36:42 PM »

i didnt see where they put a hit on casey

FORGOT THE LINK...  Duhhhhhhhhhh meeeeeeeee

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1347306/posts

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #535 on: July 08, 2011, 04:39:29 PM »

Has anyone seen or heard the rumor that the M13s has put a hit out for Casey Im trying to find link or find something on it

If that is the case she won't make it out of jail by Sunday 7/17/11..they have as many contacts in jail as out of jail.

What the heck is M13s....  ???????????  Sorry.. I have NO idea

A nationwide gang...very violent

TY Gypsy !

I never heard of them.. I even googled it and didnt see anything but crap about music. LOL  I will try a different search. Well.. hope they do have a hit on her.. someone will snuff her out IMO sooner or later.
MS13 http://www.documentary24.com/ms13-worlds-most-dangerous-gang--211/

TY honey ! I watched the first 10 minutes and paused it.. will finish here shortly. WOW
Well.. I cant say I would be heart broken if one of the chicks in the gang went after Casey..
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #536 on: July 08, 2011, 04:40:14 PM »

On HLN they are saying Morgan deposed Lee.. I remembered the Grinch and George, but I dont remember Lee

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #537 on: July 08, 2011, 04:41:05 PM »

I have no clue.

So cute.....
Yup I think she left through the night or yesterday after noon

Anyone think that this new date might be a decoy? Just something I was thinking about earlier.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #538 on: July 08, 2011, 04:41:33 PM »

By Barbara Liston

Honestly..why is she getting this special treatment?

And yes..I agree she will go to Lee's..  they are both pizzed it at their parents..isn't that sweet they have a bond.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #539 on: July 08, 2011, 04:42:45 PM »

Has anyone here sign up for this? KEEPING TRACK OF CASEY ANTHONY

On facebook....

Pharlap...ME, I am on there.

I have as well.
Tks, I just signed on...

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.