April 25, 2024, 07:08:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #1 7/8/11  (Read 373605 times)
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #540 on: July 08, 2011, 04:43:37 PM »

ASHTON: Well, you know, we did what we could to prevent that, but the jury spoke and I believe the judge gave her the maximum sentence that he could. I just hope that people react in this -- to this release by ignoring her. The best thing they could do to express their disgust to Casey Anthony is to ignore her.

Don't go to the jail when she's released, turn your back on her, just ignore her, pretend that she doesn't exist, because that's the way you can respond to her the best.

well...that does paint an interesting picture. What if she were to walk out to a deserted street... like something out of the old west just before the fighting begins. She's faced screaming angry mobs before and seemed to like it. What if no one were around...but...she walks out ...and just as she starts to get into the car/truck/whatever... a big blob of bird poo falls right on her head.

And later...when she gets home... again, same thing...as if no one on the planet is even alive...and as she starts to walk right into the door to her home/new place of residence.... again, a great big blob of bird poo ...right on the head.

and as she walks into her home to clean up...her mother beats the horse piss out of her.

Oh the scenarios one can think of...and I find it quite cathartic. 
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #541 on: July 08, 2011, 04:44:07 PM »

I found a link about the GANG.. WOW.. I only read a few sentences.  I'll say they are violent.. holy hell.

Maybe Casey will have a nice time with them dudes !   
i didnt see where they put a hit on casey

FORGOT THE LINK...  Duhhhhhhhhhh meeeeeeeee

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1347306/posts

Jesse.. this could be a rumor perhaps.. I read earlier here somewhere about it. Be nice if it WAS true though!  Smile
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #542 on: July 08, 2011, 04:45:32 PM »

i saw a couple of posts that mention,KC will be released on 7-17-11, what about good behavior days
she doesnt get credit for those now,just a flat 7days,i fig she would be out by wed,with good days count

I have no clue.
Who knows if it'll change again.

Btw, love you av......It would be one I would of picked if I saw it.
So cute.....

Anyone think that this new date might be a decoy? Just something I was thinking about earlier.
sorry got into your box....Yup I think she left through the night or yesterday after noon
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #543 on: July 08, 2011, 04:46:07 PM »

Casey Anthony refuses jail visit from her mother

By Barbara Liston

ORLANDO, Fla | Fri Jul 8, 2011 3:45pm EDT

Moore said the jail has no need to know where Casey will live, and she was not sentenced to probation so she will not have to provide an address to the probation office.

Casey will be only the second inmate in the past 15 years to not walk out the front door of the jail lobby after being released from custody, Moore said. The jail has planned a secret exit for her protection.

The only other inmate who got such special handling was Noelle Bush, daughter of then-Governor Jeb Bush and niece of then-President George W. Bush. Moore said the Secret Service was concerned Noelle, who was arrested on drug-related charges, could be targeted by terrorists.

"Lisa Nowak, she walked out the front entrance," Moore said, referring to the former NASA astronaut who drove from Houston to Orlando to attack a romantic rival.

"And we've had local politicians, police chiefs and all sorts of people, and they're all required to walk out the front entrance," Moore said.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/07/08/us-crime-anthony-idUSTRE76764820110708

She will go with live with Lee, I just know it. Mallory, set an extra place at the table... sissy is coming home.

LMAO Carpe !! Aweeeeeeeeee come on honey.. don't you want to send them a bottle of wine to celebrate? 
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #544 on: July 08, 2011, 04:48:25 PM »

I found a link about the GANG.. WOW.. I only read a few sentences.  I'll say they are violent.. holy hell.

Jesse.. this could be a rumor perhaps.. I read earlier here somewhere about it. Be nice if it WAS true though!  Smile

aughh got it...lol they may want the publicity now doesnt seem like they care
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #545 on: July 08, 2011, 04:49:49 PM »

ASHTON: Well, you know, we did what we could to prevent that, but the jury spoke and I believe the judge gave her the maximum sentence that he could. I just hope that people react in this -- to this release by ignoring her. The best thing they could do to express their disgust to Casey Anthony is to ignore her.

Don't go to the jail when she's released, turn your back on her, just ignore her, pretend that she doesn't exist, because that's the way you can respond to her the best.

well...that does paint an interesting picture. What if she were to walk out to a deserted street... like something out of the old west just before the fighting begins. She's faced screaming angry mobs before and seemed to like it. What if no one were around...but...she walks out ...and just as she starts to get into the car/truck/whatever... a big blob of bird poo falls right on her head.

And later...when she gets home... again, same thing...as if no one on the planet is even alive...and as she starts to walk right into the door to her home/new place of residence.... again, a great big blob of bird poo ...right on the head.

and as she walks into her home to clean up...her mother beats the horse piss out of her.

Oh the scenarios one can think of...and I find it quite cathartic. 

Omg, I'm lmao....................

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #546 on: July 08, 2011, 04:51:40 PM »

Something I can't get out of my head...

Baez attempted to keep out a picture of Casey dancing very close with another female. He said it's bc he was worried it would portray her as a lesbian.

Well, could he have been using reverse psychology on the Prosecution?

Follow me for a sec... I have no idea, don't even care, but I wonder if any jurors were gay/lesbian & that was one ticket to create reasonable doubt. Personally, I believe we're all equal & should have equal rights...but not everybody feels that way. If Baez acted like he didn't want that pic shown to the jury bc "it made Casey appear lesbian", then using reverse psychology, the Prosecution could have used it by informing Casey was partying, partaking in questionable activities, etc. Maybe Baez really wanted that pic in evidence so whomever could be gay on the jury would see that, relate to it, maybe they felt discreminated against once. If Baez could play into it so the Prosecution would talk negative, the juror that could resonate with it would feel sorry for Casey. Then Baez could come up and say everybody grieves in different ways, yada yada.

It only takes one person to hang. Reasonable doubt is like a disease if you're a juror that feels sympathetic toward a defendant that you can relate to.

It just bugs me about Baez's choice of words... He was worried it would portray Casey as a lesbian. I mean, who really cares? I could care less.

If there was a lesbian on that jury, and they heard Baez say that or catch on by inferences, then they would feel sympathy for Casey. If they were ever discreminated on in their past, they would argue their side to their death. You can't Change how you were born, it's part of your identity.
i could be wrong but my instinct is that juror #3 is. go read her facebook acitivities and the person who she lists those activities with and then go look at THAT girls fb profile pic. not trying to stereotype or offend, just sayin.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #547 on: July 08, 2011, 04:52:34 PM »

Right now the murderer's defense team is standing beside her.  She's feeling "safe" because everyone is going to make sure no one deals her the same fate that she gave poor Caylee.  In a few months when the defense has no more need for her they'll slowly fade out of her life.  Right now they're telling her that everyone is "jealous" & we're all "idiots" etc.   Yep, a few months from now she'll be all alone with just her parents.  No one will hire her for a real job, people will not think twice about shouting at her on the streets and she definitely will not go out alone.  She'll be shunned by society.  I think the same thing will happen to the jurors once their names have been released.  With so much public outcry I have no doubt if there was something going on with the jury - it will come out.......and I believe there's something fishy there!  Time.........that's all we need...........she'll be back in prison for something!

Beth

The Casey Anthony case has a following worldwide.

Three of my hubby's sisters closely followed the trial.  The day following the verdict one SIL shared that a cousin in Japan had contacted her in utter disbelief regarding the outcome.

baka baka = crazy crazy

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #548 on: July 08, 2011, 04:53:26 PM »

aughh got it...lol they may want the publicity now doesnt seem like they care
that's the scary part they don't care
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #549 on: July 08, 2011, 04:57:49 PM »

I have a list of most of the important numbers, emails, and/or addresses for tv networks, book publishing companies, judicial system, JP, State Attorney and so on...but it is a rather large list and one that should be available to add on to...where should I put it?

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #550 on: July 08, 2011, 05:03:56 PM »

Cindy should get the hint she was had by Casey. This just shows with Casey refusing to talk to her tonight that the animosity is there for her to have killed Caylee out of spite after their argument. After all the neighbor did report that he heard raised voices that night also, June 15, 2008. After almost 3 years in jail, the trial and knowing she has gotten away with murder you would think she would see her mom.
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #551 on: July 08, 2011, 05:06:15 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/216775268360387?id=218039241567323&notif_t=group_activity

Radar and Star magazine reporting (writing now to get confirmation and express outrage, that Jerry Springer shopping egg donor and her entire family for $1million. Offer made to Bobo this morning. There is a "contact us" at the bottom of the Jerry Springer website, doesn't seem to work for me at the moment. However, Jerry Springer is a "division of NBC Universal" and this is the contact listed for them. Kathy.Kelly-Brown@nbcuni.com I say we all try and get confirmation and let them taste our wrath!
I will send an email.  I wonder how much a full page ad is in the Orlando Sentinel?  Hmmm I would so love to take one out the day Slore leaves jail with a picture of her that headlines.  A Murderer is Free..........Lock up your kids and your husbands!  I am so so serious, if it were a reasonable amount of money I would do it in a heart beat.

I would chip in and we would need to put it in the Pinellas county papers to so that we can show the jurors there what they set free.
I would chip in too

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #552 on: July 08, 2011, 05:10:10 PM »

I still think Wife-of-serial-killer-Bolin was there in case she got out as she is going to have slore as a houseguest for the first little while.
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #553 on: July 08, 2011, 05:11:02 PM »

Thank you to the monkey that posted this. 

She’s Going Places
http://wqyk.radio.com/2011/07/08/a-tribute-song-for-caylee-anthony-called-shes-going-places-written-by-gary-levox-of-rascal-flatts-cledus-t-judd-jimmy-yeary/

I can only imagine how po'd Cindy and KC will be.  This song will make millions and I hope and pray they can't touch one penny.  It would be nice if the proceeds could be used in a positive way to help the missing and murdered.  A national dna database would be great.  Or a fund to help pay for dna testing of remains in states where there is such a budget crunch that testing gets low priority.

It is beautiful isn't it... I knew y'all would like it!

OMG...that is just lovely. And her name is in the lyrics! Precious!
Algebra has been eating up more of my free time lately...and I'm having a time keeping up but oh you monkeys make it so much easier to keep up. Bless you all!! Appreciate all the links and news shared! What a wonderful group of citizens you all are! I feel privileged to be part of this group of fighting monkeys! Hubs and I signed the petitions and when I get a minute I plan to send out some emails too. We found some cards to send to Caylee's heroes, the SP, and will mail those off tomorrow.

This ain't over yet, Monkeys.    I truly believe God has a wonderful plan and so much good is going to continue to come out of this...He hears our hurt and outrage, and He's had a plan all along. Kc isn't getting away with anything!

I'd just like to see Cindy anthony try to raise hell about this song. That would only inflame more people... and more songs would then come out... many pointing out how awful it is to raise monsters. And the fans, oh my word... those people aren't a group you want to piss off. Go ahead and try it Cindy. 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #554 on: July 08, 2011, 05:11:17 PM »

On HLN they are saying Morgan deposed Lee.. I remembered the Grinch and George, but I dont remember Lee
Here you go. 
http://www.wesh.com/r/18803648/detail.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #555 on: July 08, 2011, 05:12:14 PM »

Casey Anthony: Transcript of murder trial opening statement filed in defamation case

The lawyer representing Zenaida Gonzalez — the Kissimmee woman suing Casey Anthony for defamation — on Friday filed a transcript of the opening statement Jose Baez made at her first-degree murder trial.

It was in his opening statement at Anthony's first-degree murder trial in May that Baez admitted Anthony made up the story about the so-called nanny.

::snipping2::

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-zenaida-deposition-20110708,0,5979651.story
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #556 on: July 08, 2011, 05:12:54 PM »

I still think Wife-of-serial-killer-Bolin was there in case she got out as she is going to have slore as a houseguest for the first little while.
I think so too.That woman is creepy. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #557 on: July 08, 2011, 05:14:12 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/oreilly/2011/07/08/bill-oreilly-good-news-and-bad-news-casey-anthony-trial#ixzz1RXIxN05p
Bill O'Reilly: Good News and Bad News in Casey Anthony Trial
Published July 07, 2011 | O'Reilly Factor | Bill O'Reil

Video at link.
TERRY MORAN, ABC NEWS: A lot of people might say how are you going to sleep at night?

JENNIFER FORD, CASEY ANTHONY JUROR: I'm going to sleep just fine because I had -- in this country, that's our Constitution. I applied the law. I did the best I could. I tried to make it work. I was reaching. I was trying to, you know, like I said, if they are all three there and no medical attention is given then that's -- that's -- what's it? Culpable negligence, failure to provide safety and medical care and things like that.

Bill O'Reilly: What on earth is Jennifer Ford talking about? Failure to provide safety and medical care for what? Are you kidding me?
There is no evidence that Caylee Anthony died from an accident. None. It was a theory from the defense team, Maybe a Martian came down and put duct tape over Caylee's mouth? Juries have to operate on facts, not irresponsible, unproved theories.

If alleged murderers can get acquitted based on theoretical fantasies, then our entire justice system has collapsed. It's that simple.
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/oreilly/2011/07/08/bill-oreilly-good-news-and-bad-news-casey-anthony-trial#ixzz1RXONWGR4

Now SHE is claiming the Constitution too?  She has to be in close contact to the duhfense.  I still believe if she was thoroughly investigated a past connection to someone on the duhfense team would be revealed. 

If this chick is the same chick linked in previous links from yesterday, wtih the warrant out on her and many charges against her, she will sleep just fine cause she probably thinks it is okay to a.  Kill your baby so you can party.  b.  Dump you baby in the swamp with duct tape on her mouth while you party and sleep with your boyfriend the DAY YOUR BABY DIES.  C.  Lie and make up stupid unbelievable story while the state of Florida spends millions to find your baby that is rotting in the swamp.  She will sleep just fine. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #558 on: July 08, 2011, 05:16:27 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28490271/detail.html?utm_source=manual&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=casey+updates
Money Rolls In To Casey's Jail Account
POSTED: 4:19 pm EDT July 8, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The day after Casey Anthony's verdict was read in the courtroom, the money started rolling in.

Jail records show just as the trial was wrapping up, people who presumably don't know Casey were sending her money in jail.

Three checks-- from Iowa, Pennsylvania and even Canada-- were deposited in Casey's jail account on Wednesday. In all, the checks amounted to $40.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28490271/detail.html#ixzz1RYCfOm7b

~ Peter Frampton
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #559 on: July 08, 2011, 05:17:16 PM »

MarthaSugalski Martha Sugalski
At 5- Cheney Mason says he was struck by Casey's personality & intelligence & you'd like her. - Story coming up

http://twitter.com/#!/MarthaSugalski

Nope, doubt I would "like" her.  Didn't know that a likeable personality could make it even remotely OK as to what happened to Caylee.  As for Mumbles, thought you hated the media? Thought they were all lieing scum who undertook character assassination?  Why are you sitting your azz behind a camera?  Oh that's right, YOU are the golden putz who is the only one with 1st amendment rights when it suits you after flipping the finger at the media cause you don't like what they are saying.      
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.