April 18, 2024, 04:07:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #1 7/8/11  (Read 373151 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #580 on: July 08, 2011, 05:31:10 PM »

MarthaSugalski Martha Sugalski
Coming up - Jerry Springer doesnt want Casey either - 1 million dollar deal pulled - story up next

http://twitter.com/#!/MarthaSugalski

Sweetheartttttttt..... you lost us 1 million dollars????? Your father said to always snatch the effing money up front!

::justice2NJ::

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #581 on: July 08, 2011, 05:31:33 PM »

I think that Sinsin just wanted to see her to tell her that she forgives her and send some money ASAp to pay the house and granma
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #582 on: July 08, 2011, 05:32:44 PM »

Cindy requested a video visit with Casey and Casey denied it.  LOL  Casey's gonna be a star and doesn't want her mom hanging on her shirt tails.  It's all disgusting.

If Cindy thinks she is going to reap any financial rewards on KC's shirttail I have news for her. KC is DONE with her and she might as well go on now. She served her purpose in court and most likely will be prosecuted for the perjury. She need not think for a minute that KC is going to uphold her in any of it. GOODBYE CINDY !!

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #583 on: July 08, 2011, 05:32:47 PM »

Casey Anthony Case: Hollywood Woos Attorney Jose Baez

::snipping2::
Finke guesses there was serious blowback at Paradigm after the Baez signing. A source at the company tells her, "In the end it's just not who we are."

Yes, Hollywood's just too classy to touch this with a 10-foot poll (at least for today).

http://blogs.laweekly.com/informer/2011/07/casey_anthony_jose_baez.php

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #584 on: July 08, 2011, 05:32:57 PM »

Something I can't get out of my head...

Baez attempted to keep out a picture of Casey dancing very close with another female. He said it's bc he was worried it would portray her as a lesbian.

Well, could he have been using reverse psychology on the Prosecution?

Follow me for a sec... I have no idea, don't even care, but I wonder if any jurors were gay/lesbian & that was one ticket to create reasonable doubt. Personally, I believe we're all equal & should have equal rights...but not everybody feels that way. If Baez acted like he didn't want that pic shown to the jury bc "it made Casey appear lesbian", then using reverse psychology, the Prosecution could have used it by informing Casey was partying, partaking in questionable activities, etc. Maybe Baez really wanted that pic in evidence so whomever could be gay on the jury would see that, relate to it, maybe they felt discreminated against once. If Baez could play into it so the Prosecution would talk negative, the juror that could resonate with it would feel sorry for Casey. Then Baez could come up and say everybody grieves in different ways, yada yada.

It only takes one person to hang. Reasonable doubt is like a disease if you're a juror that feels sympathetic toward a defendant that you can relate to.

It just bugs me about Baez's choice of words... He was worried it would portray Casey as a lesbian. I mean, who really cares? I could care less.

If there was a lesbian on that jury, and they heard Baez say that or catch on by inferences, then they would feel sympathy for Casey. If they were ever discreminated on in their past, they would argue their side to their death. You can't Change how you were born, it's part of your identity.
i could be wrong but my instinct is that juror #3 is. go read her facebook acitivities and the person who she lists those activities with and then go look at THAT girls fb profile pic. not trying to stereotype or offend, just sayin.

You know, it started with Geraldo bringing race into it. Everybody since the beginning was comparing this to OJ, gonna be case law from it, etc. Race is what won OJ's acquittal, not the science like those experts want people to believe. OJ was the guilty one through & through! Anyway, Geraldo brought up people making fun of Baez, he's Hispanic, etc. Who cared if he's Hispanic? Certainly not I! People criticized Baez bc he was incompetent, still is imo. He didn't win this case bc he's a good lawyer. He won the case bc the jury was stupid in not using common sense & logic! Sooo... Why did Geraldo keep making it an issue that Baez is one of the first Hispanic lawyers to represent a case that's gone national?

Maybe he was trying to create reasonable doubt, via playing the race card, but nobody bought into it. Nobody will let that race crap be played up again in a high profile case here, imo. That chit they did in OJ's case almost set our country back 30 years! The riots that ensued. It could have divided our country...again. But the race card didn't work in this case. Nobody bit.

So I go back to why Baez brought up the word "lesbian". Why? It has nothing to do with anything about this case. Nothing at all. So, he didn't think Casey would have a fair trial if the jury was pulled from OC, so they pulled from Pinellas. OC, Casey & her fam are pretty much persons non grata. Doesn't matter the gay community bc the majority in OC can't stand Casey for what's obviously happened to Caylee. But Pinellas County could be different. I wonder what the data is on Pinellas Cty. Average income, race, sex, age, gay/lesbian...

Disney is huge for the ACLU. They are VERY pro equal rights, as they should be. ABC/Disney were the first to give money. Just sayin'. Their head CEO's are huge anti dp advocates... Geraldo is too, unless there's a certain case where somebody can't be rehabilitated. This new Agency is also ACLU from what I can see.

Sooo, since the dp was on the table, I wonder if they started chipping away via the gay community. Why did Baez even bring up that he was "worried" that picture would portray Casey as a lesbian? Why? Who cares...most people wouldn't...unless somebody outspoken & gay & was once discreminated against was on that jury.

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #585 on: July 08, 2011, 05:33:30 PM »

Wish we could afford a bill board on her block.  Wow, that would be amazing.  Or somewhere very very visible in orlando.  Somewhere if the wenches mother touched it, to remove it, cause you know she will try, she can be arrested.  Let's think.

We might be better off just buying a house on her street - they are inexpensive houses and we could use the yard and side of the house as a billboard. LOL

Wonder if the zoning board there, the people who try to tell protestors where they can park or protest, would mind if we painted her ugly mug all over the front of the house and the words BABY KILLER on it too. 

Was thinking, maybe pepople who live locally can print up some type of flyer and go post them at supermarkets, K-marts, walmarts, targets, places like that so everybody sees them. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #586 on: July 08, 2011, 05:33:32 PM »

Why the baby killer didnt receive Sinsin?
Monkey Devil!  Because she is a spiteful bitch, Cecilita!!

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #587 on: July 08, 2011, 05:33:43 PM »

The reason that the baby killer doesn't want to see SinSin is because she knows that she will ask her what really happen with caylee...and the baby killer doesn't know what to say....could be the reason that she didn't want to see sinsin today?
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #588 on: July 08, 2011, 05:35:00 PM »

MattMorganESQ Matt Morgan
#CaseyAnthony depo will air live on forthepeople.com. July 19, 2011. Mark your calendars.

http://twitter.com/#!/MattMorganESQ

Awesome, but I am not watching.  Will read about it later on.  Wonder what she will wear for her cameo though.  

I bet she does not show up.  My  gut is telling me that she will not be there.

Doesn't she have to show up?  It is a subpeona.  She could be arrested for not showing up, just like the jurors if they did not show up or the witnesses if they did not show up to testify for her dumb arse.

She will show up because she can't get arrested again or she will have to serve all the time on the check fraud charges. She is on probation for a year from the date she gets out of jail on those charges and that is not something JP can change.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #589 on: July 08, 2011, 05:35:31 PM »

I still think Wife-of-serial-killer-Bolin was there in case she got out as she is going to have slore as a houseguest for the first little while.
I think so too.That woman is creepy. 
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #590 on: July 08, 2011, 05:35:36 PM »

Bobo is so inept and these 12 jurors bought what he was selling... simply frightening 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #591 on: July 08, 2011, 05:36:29 PM »

Why the baby killer didnt receive Sinsin?
Monkey Devil!  Because she is a spiteful bitch, Cecilita!!
well that is a fact ..anyways right now she is recieivin offers but wait a couple of month.nobody will offer her something...probably a  cheap circus or something like that will be interested in that family but if they think that they will make money for ever...that is not true!!! pretty soon nobody will care about the most hated woman hahahaha
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #592 on: July 08, 2011, 05:36:44 PM »

#CaseyAnthony depo will air live on forthepeople.com. July 19, 2011. Mark your calendars.

Awesome, but I am not watching.  Will read about it later on.  Wonder what she will wear for her cameo though. 

I bet she does not show up.  My  gut is telling me that she will not be there.

Doesn't she have to show up?  It is a subpeona.  She could be arrested for not showing up, just like the jurors if they did not show up or the witnesses if they did not show up to testify for her dumb arse.

She will show up because she can't get arrested again or she will have to serve all the time on the check fraud charges. She is on probation for a year from the date she gets out of jail on those charges and that is not something JP can change.

Dear, she satisfied probation in jail, she is free as a bird when she gets out. 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #593 on: July 08, 2011, 05:37:17 PM »

Awesome, but I am not watching.  Will read about it later on.  Wonder what she will wear for her cameo though. 

I bet she does not show up.  My  gut is telling me that she will not be there.

I created a thread as a reminder to this depo

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=11361.0
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #594 on: July 08, 2011, 05:37:25 PM »

I still think Wife-of-serial-killer-Bolin was there in case she got out as she is going to have slore as a houseguest for the first little while.

She can bring KC next time she goes to visit her serial killer hubby in jail.  Won't that be special. 

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #595 on: July 08, 2011, 05:37:26 PM »

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #596 on: July 08, 2011, 05:37:33 PM »

MarthaSugalski Martha Sugalski
Coming up - Jerry Springer doesnt want Casey either - 1 million dollar deal pulled - story up next

http://twitter.com/#!/MarthaSugalski

Sweetheartttttttt..... you lost us 1 million dollars????? Your father said to always snatch the effing money up front!

::justice2NJ::

Think about this............when Jerry Springer doesn't want you it has to be a real omen. He culls nothing.

Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #597 on: July 08, 2011, 05:37:43 PM »

http://news.yahoo.com/caylees-law-petition-drive-missing-child-laws-change-234203533.html

Ms. Crowder, of Durant, Okla., has created a "Caylee's Law" petition, which is circulating online at Change.org, a social change platform. The petition had collected more than 475,000 online signatures by Thursday afternoon, two days after a Florida jury acquitted Ms. Anthony of charges, including capital murder, that she was responsible for Caylee's death.

I don't know if this has been posted but thought everyone would like an up date.

I signed it way earlier here from PA   an angelic monkey an angelic monkey
How do you find your representatives from your state?  I want to send to them.  My daughter did last night but I need to do it too.

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #598 on: July 08, 2011, 05:37:50 PM »

Awesome, but I am not watching.  Will read about it later on.  Wonder what she will wear for her cameo though.  

I bet she does not show up.  My  gut is telling me that she will not be there.

Doesn't she have to show up?  It is a subpeona.  She could be arrested for not showing up, just like the jurors if they did not show up or the witnesses if they did not show up to testify for her dumb arse.

I thought her probation was done, that they agreed it was served while she was in jail awaiting trial? which I think is ridiculous

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #599 on: July 08, 2011, 05:37:59 PM »

Jerry Springer $1Million Offer To Casey Anthony Dead

“I spoke to someone very high up and they knew I made the offer for them,” Taylor told RadarOnline.com. “The Springer show got immediate backlash though and decided they didn’t want any part of it anymore. But there is another show interested and they are about to make an offer in writing to Baez.”

When contacted by RadarOnline.com Jose Baez’s office had “no comment” regarding the offer.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2011/07/jerry-springer-casey-anthony-one-million-dollar-offer-dead

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.