March 29, 2024, 03:05:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #1 7/8/11  (Read 371288 times)
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #60 on: July 08, 2011, 09:09:02 AM »

This is fantastic, gotta see it!!

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/oreilly/2011/07/07/bill-oreilly-dumb-beyond-reasonable-doubt

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #61 on: July 08, 2011, 09:09:09 AM »

http://twitter.com/#!/CFNews13Casey
CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Getting ready to talk about juror life! We're in courtroom 23 -the jury box!! #CaseyAnthony -jfell yfrog.com/kkozhgrj
9 minutes ago
Casey Anthony News13
Just ran into courthouse employee who says, "Good to have things back to normal around here." she was smiling. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
42 minutes ago

What does this mean? Is the jury now granting that press conference?
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #62 on: July 08, 2011, 09:10:42 AM »

Sorry Zoo got in your box,

Maybe that is why she was turned loose, she wont always have protection hun and you can run but you can not hide from God.

I keep thinking they cannot protect her forever, but then I think well OJ is still alive, Susan Smith is still alive, but then maybe something will happen to not kill her but she will be stupid and go back to jail or something.  I am just not that patient.  I bet you any money, she will be videod going to her house (Cindy and George's) soon after getting out. 

I think I would feel better if just 1 family member shunned her for what she did to Caylee and said I do not want anything more to do with you on national TV or something.   
I don't see any of her family shunning her only because they think she will have mega blood bucks. I don't know about this federal courts not having the double jeopardy law can only pray that its true, But you want to know something, as poor as I am there is no way on earth I would want to be her,I have a strong feeling in my gut someone has already marked her they will wait til things cool off and then do away with her. I honestly believe her days are numbered

Preface with I would not ever wish anything like this on anybody (cept maybe Osama Bin Laden who is now dead) but she has me filled with such rage, that I do not know if I saw her, if I would not be the one to do it.  Thank goodness I do not live in Florida and thank goodness I am usually pretty level headed and do not impulsively do things, cause I am skerred of what I might do if given the chance.  So far, I have not thought once of driving to Florida, so that is a good thing.

So, saying that, I so hope somebody is plotting something special for Ms. Amfony.

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #63 on: July 08, 2011, 09:11:43 AM »

http://twitter.com/#!/CFNews13Casey
Getting ready to talk about juror life! We're in courtroom 23 -the jury box!! #CaseyAnthony -jfell yfrog.com/kkozhgrj
9 minutes ago
Casey Anthony News13
Just ran into courthouse employee who says, "Good to have things back to normal around here." she was smiling. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
42 minutes ago

What does this mean? Is the jury now granting that press conference?

Yup back to normal.  Caylee is still dead and the murderer gets to go free, so the employee is smiling. 

People make no sense to me.

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #64 on: July 08, 2011, 09:11:52 AM »

an angelic monkey
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #65 on: July 08, 2011, 09:12:48 AM »

I like Bill O'Reilly usually.  See him and Whoraldo have been going at it.  Bet Bozo and Whoraldo go out on their boat this weekend and maybe next weekend KC can join them. 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #66 on: July 08, 2011, 09:14:48 AM »

Casey To Be Jailed Longer Than Expected
Casey Anthony will have 10 more days behind bars to think about her future after authorities announced she would not be released until July 17, four days after the date initially given. (07/08/11)

http://www.wftv.com/video/28484161/index.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
crazybabyborg
« Reply #67 on: July 08, 2011, 09:14:55 AM »

Thanks Monken! He's got the hair wrong....... it didn't match a hair at the death site, it was a hair with a death ring, but it's a great segment anyway!! 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #68 on: July 08, 2011, 09:15:04 AM »

She should come here, I'll keep her safe...

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #69 on: July 08, 2011, 09:16:11 AM »

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/risky-business/talent-agency-decides-not-represent-208992
Talent Agency Decides Not to Represent Casey Anthony Lawyer Jose Baez (Exclusive)
Paradigm had signed the lawyer Thursday afternoon.
12:51 AM 7/8/2011 by Daniel Miller

Casey Anthony attorney Jose Baez has been dropped by the talent agency that signed him earlier Thursday.

What, did they discover there is no talent?? 

When you're hot, you're hot
When you're NOT, you're NOT

U...G...L...Y
You ain't got no alibi
Yo ugly, yo momma sez yo ugly!

Don't be sad
Don't be blue
Frankenstein was ugly too
Yo ugly, yo momma sez yo ugly!

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #70 on: July 08, 2011, 09:16:29 AM »

She should come here, I'll keep her safe...

Hey, I just had an idea.

I can call up Fox and say I am a distant relative and offer her a place to live.  She will not remember me, but I can lie and make up some stuff.  He he he.

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #71 on: July 08, 2011, 09:18:35 AM »

Thanks Monken! He's got the hair wrong....... it didn't match a hair at the death site, it was a hair with a death ring, but it's a great segment anyway!! 

Saw this last night. Good segment! 
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #72 on: July 08, 2011, 09:19:13 AM »

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/397/petition-for-the-federal-government-to-prosecute-casey-anthony/

The Federal Prosecution's office recently stated that a case must be brought to them in order to take action. Double Jeopardy does not apply if federal charges are filed against Casey for violating the civil rights of her child; she can receive a life sentence if convicted. Anyone who waits a month to report their child missing has violated his or her civil rights. Sign the petition and repost!!

Petition For The Federal Government To Prosecute Casey Anthony

How many names are need for this to happen?

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #73 on: July 08, 2011, 09:19:59 AM »

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/spencer-green/casey-anthony-trial_b_891264.html

Casey Anthony Jury to Solve Debt Ceiling Crisis in 11 Hours

Jurors of the Casey Anthony trial have been flown to Washington, D.C. in the hope of harnessing their talents to solve the looming debt ceiling crisis. "If anyone can make a swift and unpopular decision about this economic problem, it's them," said Senator Morris Harveston. "We've tried everything else. There is no reasonable doubt in my mind that they will get the job done."

::snipping2::     

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #74 on: July 08, 2011, 09:20:31 AM »

I like Bill O'Reilly usually.  See him and Whoraldo have been going at it.  Bet Bozo and Whoraldo go out on their boat this weekend and maybe next weekend KC can join them. 

Zoo, Bill sooo agrees with us, says the verdict was a dark dark day in America it's a must see!!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #75 on: July 08, 2011, 09:22:48 AM »

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/397/petition-for-the-federal-government-to-prosecute-casey-anthony/

The Federal Prosecution's office recently stated that a case must be brought to them in order to take action. Double Jeopardy does not apply if federal charges are filed against Casey for violating the civil rights of her child; she can receive a life sentence if convicted. Anyone who waits a month to report their child missing has violated his or her civil rights. Sign the petition and repost!!

I signed it, but IMO, petitions do not usually do a dang thing.  I wish there was something we coudl do though.  I wish the state would charge her with theft wtih all those checks they have.  They have them, proof, what more do they need?  If somebody was raped, and the victim did not want to prosecute, would they not charge the person with rape anyway?  I guess Spindy would say she allowed her to do it. 

Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #76 on: July 08, 2011, 09:23:06 AM »

I think they said a 1,000
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #77 on: July 08, 2011, 09:23:25 AM »

Zoo, Bill sooo agrees with us, says the verdict was a dark dark day in America it's a must see!!

I know, I was more mocking Bozo and whoraldo.  Idjits.

Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #78 on: July 08, 2011, 09:24:07 AM »

This really was beautiful and brought the tears on but thanks CCB for sharing it.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #79 on: July 08, 2011, 09:24:12 AM »

This is so sad and sweet.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.