April 19, 2024, 12:26:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #1 7/8/11  (Read 373224 times)
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #640 on: July 08, 2011, 05:56:08 PM »

It is way so funny but I read in other forum (In Spanish) that the juror went to Europe  is feeling kidnapped in her hotel because she is scared that somebody will kill her…they say that she had more fun at the hotel she stayed during the trial because she had more freedom  and  her food is in base of cookies because she is scared to receive poisoned food….omg

Good for her.  She did this.  Idjit.  Hope she chokes on those cookies, LOL.
I would love it if this is true being scared cause you might be found out I love it Karma is working faster then I thought
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #641 on: July 08, 2011, 05:56:33 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/07/jerry-springer-we-have-not-offered-money-to-casey-anthony-or-her-family.html
Jerry Springer: We have not offered money to Casey Anthony or her family
Caylee and Casey Anthony, George and Cindy Anthony — posted by halboedeker on July, 8 2011 2:11 PM

::snipping2::
There is absolutely no truth to this story whatsoever. ‘The Jerry Springer Show’  has not made any monetary offer to Casey Anthony and her family to appear on the program, nor will we.”

Understood?
Capish! And I haven't even been here all day! LOL!   

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #642 on: July 08, 2011, 05:56:33 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/216775268360387?id=218039241567323&notif_t=group_activity

Radar and Star magazine reporting (writing now to get confirmation and express outrage, that Jerry Springer shopping egg donor and her entire family for $1million. Offer made to Bobo this morning. There is a "contact us" at the bottom of the Jerry Springer website, doesn't seem to work for me at the moment. However, Jerry Springer is a "division of NBC Universal" and this is the contact listed for them. Kathy.Kelly-Brown@nbcuni.com I say we all try and get confirmation and let them taste our wrath!
I will send an email.  I wonder how much a full page ad is in the Orlando Sentinel?  Hmmm I would so love to take one out the day Slore leaves jail with a picture of her that headlines.  A Murderer is Free..........Lock up your kids and your husbands!  I am so so serious, if it were a reasonable amount of money I would do it in a heart beat.

I would chip in and we would need to put it in the Pinellas county papers to so that we can show the jurors there what they set free.
I would chip in too
https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/216775268360387?id=218039241567323&notif_t=group_activity

Radar and Star magazine reporting (writing now to get confirmation and express outrage, that Jerry Springer shopping egg donor and her entire family for $1million. Offer made to Bobo this morning. There is a "contact us" at the bottom of the Jerry Springer website, doesn't seem to work for me at the moment. However, Jerry Springer is a "division of NBC Universal" and this is the contact listed for them. Kathy.Kelly-Brown@nbcuni.com I say we all try and get confirmation and let them taste our wrath!
I will send an email.  I wonder how much a full page ad is in the Orlando Sentinel?  Hmmm I would so love to take one out the day Slore leaves jail with a picture of her that headlines.  A Murderer is Free..........Lock up your kids and your husbands!  I am so so serious, if it were a reasonable amount of money I would do it in a heart beat.

I would chip in and we would need to put it in the Pinellas county papers to so that we can show the jurors there what they set free.
I would chip in too

Wish we could afford a bill board on her block.  Wow, that would be amazing.  Or somewhere very very visible in orlando.  Somewhere if the wenches mother touched it, to remove it, cause you know she will try, she can be arrested.  Let's think.

Maybe we can get Leonard Padilla to chip in.  I am sure he would love the media atetntion.  He might cough up a few thousand bucks if he can plaster his face all around.  SinSin would be livid.  But, she would be unalbe to do a dang thing.

Should I ask him to do this?       
YES!!!!!
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #643 on: July 08, 2011, 05:56:50 PM »

Don't count it over yet monkeys...........A friend of mine on Facebook sent me this today.

"I would hate to be in that woman's shoes. She reminds me of the woman that threw her newborn daughter away in a garbage bag in the woods of Harriman, Tn about 10 yrs back. The newborn died due to exposure to the elements (cold that morning),the last night that woman spent on earth, inmates say she was cold, teeth chattering, and couldn't get warm...found dead in her cell the next morning. She died before even going to trial. No evidence of foul play, nothing but a natural suffering death.  You Can be sure, what ever you do in secret, GOD is still watching, and when you hurt a little child, He's going to get you for that!!!"

Amen......

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
crazybabyborg
« Reply #644 on: July 08, 2011, 05:56:51 PM »

Lots of monkeys watched a simialr situation with Joran Van derSloot. It took time, but the pressure cooker slowly heats up. She is hated and even though 12 idiots set her free, she's been exposed. She may make lots of money, but everyone she will come into contact with will know they are facing a lying murderer. She's used to living her life as a victim in need of attention and/or creating accomplishments. That's not ever going to fly again. The sort of attention she will draw won't meet her needs for long. At first, I think she'll love it........ but it's the sort that keeps people at arms length, and that's not what she wants. She killed Caylee without remorse to get a close relationship........... she wants that badly, and the world has just branded her a leper.

She will blow eventually. She will end up back in jail at some point and there will be another victim.
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #645 on: July 08, 2011, 05:57:59 PM »

Can I post this list?  It will take up an entire page...or is there somewhere else I should post it?  I tried to email certain people but it says that the email is hidden...so, Im not sure what to do...but it is all of the important numbers that is being asked about in here...and the production companies, newspapers, state officials and so on...

Could you post the link, where others can get the information?
« Last Edit: July 08, 2011, 06:01:16 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #646 on: July 08, 2011, 05:58:27 PM »

KBelichWFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV
Paradigm talent agency dropped Jose Baez after four hours. Company spokesman told me "It's not who we are". I'm told there was backlash.

http://twitter.com/#!/KBelichWFTV
Lol! 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #647 on: July 08, 2011, 05:59:26 PM »

Casey Anthony Jurors Went To Dinner, Saw Movies
Court Spokeswoman Gives Insight Into Lives Of Jurors

The jurors racked up nearly $25,000 in food bills, mostly at the hotel, but they did have some nights out.

Those special meals included one at the private University Club and a lunch at the Citrus Club, both in downtown Orlando.

"The dinners were eaten at the hotels, or at some restaurants that had private dining facilities, like Olive Garden, Houlihans, Tony Romas, places that had rooms that could be secured and deputies could be there," Levey said.

Deputies went to the movies with the jurors as well. They saw "The Green Lantern," "The Hangover 2," and "Super 8."

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/28490694/detail.html
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #648 on: July 08, 2011, 05:59:50 PM »

MattMorganESQ Matt Morgan
Yes. I rep Clint House: @KathyMLudecke Is it your law firm that is representing Tony Lazzaro's....effort to support Caylee's Law?”

http://twitter.com/#!/MattMorganESQ
Why does Tony Lazzaro need an attorney

He wants Caylee's Law to go through as does Clint House so this can never happen to another child.
I am sorry I cannot give you a link because I dont remember where I read this.
Someone is starting up a KC tour, all the places, sawgrass Apts, Suburban DRive site, The anthony home etc, and Tony Lazzaro was on board to come onto the bus at the end and speak with the 'tourists'
And Beth Karas just said her probation is done.. someone (JP) screwed up the order.. she is done

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #649 on: July 08, 2011, 06:00:01 PM »

On HLN they are saying Morgan deposed Lee.. I remembered the Grinch and George, but I dont remember Lee

I remember Lee laughing through his depo.  Pizzed me off!!

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #650 on: July 08, 2011, 06:00:02 PM »

It is way so funny but I read in other forum (In Spanish) that the juror went to Europe  is feeling kidnapped in her hotel because she is scared that somebody will kill her…they say that she had more fun at the hotel she stayed during the trial because she had more freedom  and  her food is in base of cookies because she is scared to receive poisoned food….omg

Good for her.  She did this.  Idjit.  Hope she chokes on those cookies, LOL.

Who paid for the trip????

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #651 on: July 08, 2011, 06:01:00 PM »

KBelichWFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV
Paradigm talent agency dropped Jose Baez after four hours. Company spokesman told me "It's not who we are". I'm told there was backlash.

http://twitter.com/#!/KBelichWFTV
Lol! 
the only program left is "intervention" or celebraty rehab....those will be good for them
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #652 on: July 08, 2011, 06:02:00 PM »

Yes. I rep Clint House: @KathyMLudecke Is it your law firm that is representing Tony Lazzaro's....effort to support Caylee's Law?”

Good. Can you say class action
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #653 on: July 08, 2011, 06:02:42 PM »

Why does Tony Lazzaro need an attorney

He wants Caylee's Law to go through as does Clint House so this can never happen to another child.
I am sorry I cannot give you a link because I dont remember where I read this.
Someone is starting up a KC tour, all the places, sawgrass Apts, Suburban DRive site, The anthony home etc, and Tony Lazzaro was on board to come onto the bus at the end and speak with the 'tourists'
And Beth Karas just said her probation is done.. someone (JP) screwed up the order.. she is done

Yep, I saw that about someone starting up a tour too.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #654 on: July 08, 2011, 06:02:56 PM »

How disgusting, to trash Caylee by going on the Jerry Springer show.  How low can one go?  If this family agrees to do this show, I hope the entire family is blown up. 

Why go on Springer now??  These idiots should have been on Springer years ago, way before Caylee was born.   They disgust me.

That's the kind of crap Cindy enjoys...she loves mayhem and chaos and if there is none, she'll create some. I can see her wanting to go on Springer and fight with everyone. She's very sick.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #655 on: July 08, 2011, 06:02:56 PM »

BiancaMPrieto Bianca Prieto
just spent 20 minutes listening to vm at work. Nearly every single msg was from someone upset about the #caseyanthony verdict.

http://twitter.com/#!/BiancaMPrieto
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #656 on: July 08, 2011, 06:03:07 PM »

Lots of monkeys watched a simialr situation with Joran Van derSloot. It took time, but the pressure cooker slowly heats up. She is hated and even though 12 idiots set her free, she's been exposed. She may make lots of money, but everyone she will come into contact with will know they are facing a lying murderer. She's used to living her life as a victim in need of attention and/or creating accomplishments. That's not ever going to fly again. The sort of attention she will draw won't meet her needs for long. At first, I think she'll love it........ but it's the sort that keeps people at arms length, and that's not what she wants. She killed Caylee without remorse to get a close relationship........... she wants that badly, and the world has just branded her a leper.

She will blow eventually. She will end up back in jail at some point and there will be another victim.

I so agree unless she is dealt with first by the Almighty like my friend told me of the one in Harriman which obviously had Divine retribution where everyone could see and know how it happened.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #657 on: July 08, 2011, 06:03:18 PM »

#CaseyAnthony depo will air live on forthepeople.com. July 19, 2011. Mark your calendars.

Wow! Awesome! Go get 'em!

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #658 on: July 08, 2011, 06:04:23 PM »

Can I post this list?  It will take up an entire page...or is there somewhere else I should post it?  I tried to email certain people but it says that the email is hidden...so, Im not sure what to do...but it is all of the important numbers that is being asked about in here...and the production companies, newspapers, state officials and so on...

Could you post the link, where others can get the information?

BUMP

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #659 on: July 08, 2011, 06:04:30 PM »

The reason that the baby killer doesn't want to see SinSin is because she knows that she will ask her what really happen with caylee...and the baby killer doesn't know what to say....could be the reason that she didn't want to see sinsin today?

I honestly think Cindy wanted to see her to tell her she was forgiven.  There is no doubt in my mind that Cindy never intends to ask Casey what really happened.  I think as far as Cindy is concerned, this is over and never to be discussed again.  Poor Caylee never had a chance with these morons.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.