March 28, 2024, 04:01:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #1 7/8/11  (Read 371263 times)
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #660 on: July 08, 2011, 06:04:38 PM »

Makes me so sad. Hubby and I are hoping to have a baby sometime in the near future, but I have fertility problems... I cannot even imagine throwing away a beautiful baby like trash - whether it's mine, yours, or anyone else's.
My husband and I struggled with infertility for several years.  We finally were blessed with my sweet daughter, who recently turned 10. 

I have often thought of all those couples struggling as we did and it sickens me to know there are those who value life so little.

I'm in my 40's, had 10+ yrs of high tech infertility treatments in the six figures (spent all our savings, cashed in stocks & 2nd mortgage on house to pay for it), 8 miscarriages, died on the table during csection & had to have emergency hysterectomy.  I was screaming don't worry about me save my baby (she was in trouble too).  We're both fine now and she's our precious 2 1/2 yr old angel.  I look at her every night and wonder about Caylee's life when no one was looking.  The thing that terrifies me more than anything else is her last moments on earth.  My daughter runs screaming for "mama" when she's afraid of anything.  He "mama" picks her up & cradles her from the world.  She knows she's safe and I won't let anything happen to her.  In Caylee's last moments can you imagine what she saw?  The person who is supposed to protect her came at her with duct tape & a rag of chloroform with wild crazy eyes I'm sure.  She knew.  She knew her "protector" was pure evil !!!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #661 on: July 08, 2011, 06:05:35 PM »

chrissthoughts Chris' thoughts
#caseyanthony 's best bet is to move to penn. change her name, and become amish. they might not know who she is.

http://twitter.com/#!/chrissthoughts

I still think Arooba would take her with open arms.  She would fit right in with some of their photographers, editors, police, lawyers, judges,teachers,  the list goes on and on and on.  She may even find a few donkey bones to keep herself amused.
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #662 on: July 08, 2011, 06:05:38 PM »

I was reading the news today and I want to know if it is true that the PROS. didn't present the call records of caysee the day the baby died that she was the only one around the house and suburban drive when George and Cyndy were at work?
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #663 on: July 08, 2011, 06:06:00 PM »

here is something but not where i originally read it
http://www.cayleedaily.com/2011/06/casey-anthony-tour-opening-next-week/

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #664 on: July 08, 2011, 06:06:58 PM »

Has anyone seen or heard the rumor that the M13s has put a hit out for Casey Im trying to find link or find something on it

They don't stop either, if this was true, it would happen eventually. 
I know I shouldnt post this without backing it up was hopeing someone else heard it to... A friend told me about it and she is trying to find the link. She is from England said they were mad over there also and in Canada...So yes this is world wide.

Wow!
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #665 on: July 08, 2011, 06:07:01 PM »

MattMorganESQ Matt Morgan
Yes. I rep Clint House: @KathyMLudecke Is it your law firm that is representing Tony Lazzaro's....effort to support Caylee's Law?”

http://twitter.com/#!/MattMorganESQ
Why does Tony Lazzaro need an attorney

He wants Caylee's Law to go through as does Clint House so this can never happen to another child.
I am sorry I cannot give you a link because I dont remember where I read this.
Someone is starting up a KC tour, all the places, sawgrass Apts, Suburban DRive site, The anthony home etc, and Tony Lazzaro was on board to come onto the bus at the end and speak with the 'tourists'
And Beth Karas just said her probation is done.. someone (JP) screwed up the order.. she is done

Yep, I saw that about someone starting up a tour too.   

UPDATE: Florida Business Scraps Plans for Casey Anthony Tours

Read more: http://smallbusiness.foxbusiness.com/entrepreneurs/2011/06/24/cashing-in-on-casey-anthony-trial/#ixzz1RYPG06GU

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #666 on: July 08, 2011, 06:07:58 PM »

Yes. I rep Clint House: @KathyMLudecke Is it your law firm that is representing Tony Lazzaro's....effort to support Caylee's Law?”

Why does Tony Lazzaro need an attorney

He wants Caylee's Law to go through as does Clint House so this can never happen to another child.
Looky here...
Watch @issueswithjvm tonight for the latest with Vasco.
1 hour ago

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #667 on: July 08, 2011, 06:08:13 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/07/casey-anthony-tvs-attorneys-answer-cheney-masons-criticism.html
 ::snipping2::
As CNN’s Anderson Cooper noted last night, Mason used to be one of those talking heads. I looked back at my blog posts in which Mason sounded off before joining the Anthony defense team. On television, Mason talked about the trial’s start, its cost and the possible ways the defense could raise reasonable doubt.

CNN replayed a WKMG clip in which Mason, as a talking head, said: “It could have been an accidental death … and an improper disposal. It could have been an outright brutal homicide. We don’t know. They have no credibility whatsoever.”

And Mason predicted: “You can pretty well predict that there’s going to be a life sentence.”

After the verdict, Mason complained about the TV coverage: “I’m disgusted by some of the lawyers that have done this. And I can tell you that my colleagues from coast to coast and border to border have condemned this whole process of lawyers getting on television and talking about cases that they don’t know a damn thing about it and don’t have the experience to back up their words or the law to do it.”

Mason is an azz hat

A bitter nasty azz hat!
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #668 on: July 08, 2011, 06:08:23 PM »

They scrapped that idea
http://smallbusiness.foxbusiness.com/entrepreneurs/2011/06/24/cashing-in-on-casey-anthony-trial/

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #669 on: July 08, 2011, 06:09:20 PM »

here is something but not where i originally read it
http://www.cayleedaily.com/2011/06/casey-anthony-tour-opening-next-week/

during the Trial I remember someone tweeting Bob Keeling a question about the tour and he said that the operators changed their minds.  Not so sure the tour is still happening
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #670 on: July 08, 2011, 06:09:28 PM »

Jerry Springer $1Million Offer To Casey Anthony Dead

“I spoke to someone very high up and they knew I made the offer for them,” Taylor told RadarOnline.com. “The Springer show got immediate backlash though and decided they didn’t want any part of it anymore. But there is another show interested and they are about to make an offer in writing to Baez.”

When contacted by RadarOnline.com Jose Baez’s office had “no comment” regarding the offer.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2011/07/jerry-springer-casey-anthony-one-million-dollar-offer-dead

Another show.  Hmmmm.  Who could be lower than Jerry Springer? 

Geraldo Rivera.......if this happens I believe the backlash from the conservative side (primary Fox viewers) will be horrendous!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #671 on: July 08, 2011, 06:09:46 PM »

chrissthoughts Chris' thoughts
#caseyanthony 's best bet is to move to penn. change her name, and become amish. they might not know who she is.

http://twitter.com/#!/chrissthoughts

I still think Arooba would take her with open arms.  She would fit right in with some of their photographers, editors, police, lawyers, judges,teachers,  the list goes on and on and on.  She may even find a few donkey bones to keep herself amused.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #672 on: July 08, 2011, 06:10:04 PM »

Has anyone seen or heard the rumor that the M13s has put a hit out for Casey Im trying to find link or find something on it

They don't stop either, if this was true, it would happen eventually. 
I know I shouldnt post this without backing it up was hopeing someone else heard it to... A friend told me about it and she is trying to find the link. She is from England said they were mad over there also and in Canada...So yes this is world wide.

Wow!

Casey, like Joran, is a virus. It has spread worldwide.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #673 on: July 08, 2011, 06:10:26 PM »

Casey Anthony Jurors Went To Dinner, Saw Movies
Court Spokeswoman Gives Insight Into Lives Of Jurors

The jurors racked up nearly $25,000 in food bills, mostly at the hotel, but they did have some nights out.

Those special meals included one at the private University Club and a lunch at the Citrus Club, both in downtown Orlando.

"The dinners were eaten at the hotels, or at some restaurants that had private dining facilities, like Olive Garden, Houlihans, Tony Romas, places that had rooms that could be secured and deputies could be there," Levey said.

Deputies went to the movies with the jurors as well. They saw "The Green Lantern," "The Hangover 2," and "Super 8."

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/28490694/detail.html
that is outragious how can they even think to be spending money like that from tax payers..Casey should have to pay this bill also
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #674 on: July 08, 2011, 06:10:29 PM »

The reason that the baby killer doesn't want to see SinSin is because she knows that she will ask her what really happen with caylee...and the baby killer doesn't know what to say....could be the reason that she didn't want to see sinsin today?

I honestly think Cindy wanted to see her to tell her she was forgiven.  There is no doubt in my mind that Cindy never intends to ask Casey what really happened.  I think as far as Cindy is concerned, this is over and never to be discussed again.  Poor Caylee never had a chance with these morons.
I'm coming in late today. . . I watched the Jesse Grund interview on Dr. Drew last night and I drifted off thinking that they all knew Caylee was dead.  Every single Anthony, with maybe the exception of Lee.  I think something happened, Casey was trying to hide it, George and Cindy figured it out with the car smelling like there was a dead body, Casey fessed up and they went about trying to cover for her.  Maybe George didn't know.  I'm hedging on that.  But I believe with all my heart, Cindy knew.
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #675 on: July 08, 2011, 06:10:53 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/216775268360387?id=218039241567323&notif_t=group_activity

Radar and Star magazine reporting (writing now to get confirmation and express outrage, that Jerry Springer shopping egg donor and her entire family for $1million. Offer made to Bobo this morning. There is a "contact us" at the bottom of the Jerry Springer website, doesn't seem to work for me at the moment. However, Jerry Springer is a "division of NBC Universal" and this is the contact listed for them. Kathy.Kelly-Brown@nbcuni.com I say we all try and get confirmation and let them taste our wrath!
I will send an email.  I wonder how much a full page ad is in the Orlando Sentinel?  Hmmm I would so love to take one out the day Slore leaves jail with a picture of her that headlines.  A Murderer is Free..........Lock up your kids and your husbands!  I am so so serious, if it were a reasonable amount of money I would do it in a heart beat.

I would chip in and we would need to put it in the Pinellas county papers to so that we can show the jurors there what they set free.
I would chip in too
https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/216775268360387?id=218039241567323&notif_t=group_activity

Radar and Star magazine reporting (writing now to get confirmation and express outrage, that Jerry Springer shopping egg donor and her entire family for $1million. Offer made to Bobo this morning. There is a "contact us" at the bottom of the Jerry Springer website, doesn't seem to work for me at the moment. However, Jerry Springer is a "division of NBC Universal" and this is the contact listed for them. Kathy.Kelly-Brown@nbcuni.com I say we all try and get confirmation and let them taste our wrath!
I will send an email.  I wonder how much a full page ad is in the Orlando Sentinel?  Hmmm I would so love to take one out the day Slore leaves jail with a picture of her that headlines.  A Murderer is Free..........Lock up your kids and your husbands!  I am so so serious, if it were a reasonable amount of money I would do it in a heart beat.

I would chip in and we would need to put it in the Pinellas county papers to so that we can show the jurors there what they set free.
I would chip in too

Wish we could afford a bill board on her block.  Wow, that would be amazing.  Or somewhere very very visible in orlando.  Somewhere if the wenches mother touched it, to remove it, cause you know she will try, she can be arrested.  Let's think.

Maybe we can get Leonard Padilla to chip in.  I am sure he would love the media atetntion.  He might cough up a few thousand bucks if he can plaster his face all around.  SinSin would be livid.  But, she would be unalbe to do a dang thing.

Should I ask him to do this?       
YES!!!!!

Count me in!  You know what this is a really good idea.  How about a something saying don't let them profit from Caylee's death.  Just say NO.  Billboard is more permanent (is that legal????)  I'll bet if someone put something up on facebook or a legitimate donation site people would help.  I'd definitely donate to the "cause"
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #676 on: July 08, 2011, 06:11:27 PM »

During the hearings and trial, I never liked how much JP would smile at Mason as if he were his dearest old pal. Now it makes me wonder more and more. 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #677 on: July 08, 2011, 06:11:33 PM »

Jerry Springer $1Million Offer To Casey Anthony Dead

“I spoke to someone very high up and they knew I made the offer for them,” Taylor told RadarOnline.com. “The Springer show got immediate backlash though and decided they didn’t want any part of it anymore. But there is another show interested and they are about to make an offer in writing to Baez.”

When contacted by RadarOnline.com Jose Baez’s office had “no comment” regarding the offer.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2011/07/jerry-springer-casey-anthony-one-million-dollar-offer-dead

Another show.  Hmmmm.  Who could be lower than Jerry Springer? 

Geraldo Rivera.......if this happens I believe the backlash from the conservative side (primary Fox viewers) will be horrendous!!!
I fully expect him to interview her.

~ Peter Frampton
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #678 on: July 08, 2011, 06:12:24 PM »

Looking at that picture filled me with that feeling again.  Ugh, I hate this family. 
I truly think she enjoys pissing people off

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #679 on: July 08, 2011, 06:13:20 PM »

TeamNancyHLN Team Nancy HLN
Jerry Springer Show spokesperson denies reports regarding an offer to #CaseyAnthony and says they do not plan to bring her on show. #HLN

http://twitter.com/#!/TeamNancyHLN

When you want to be on Springer and he doesn't want you... 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.