April 26, 2024, 12:13:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #1 7/8/11  (Read 373678 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #680 on: July 08, 2011, 06:14:02 PM »

The reason that the baby killer doesn't want to see SinSin is because she knows that she will ask her what really happen with caylee...and the baby killer doesn't know what to say....could be the reason that she didn't want to see sinsin today?

I honestly think Cindy wanted to see her to tell her she was forgiven.  There is no doubt in my mind that Cindy never intends to ask Casey what really happened.  I think as far as Cindy is concerned, this is over and never to be discussed again.  Poor Caylee never had a chance with these morons.

Agreed.......... Cindy is sick enough to do just that. I'm not as sure about George and Lee.
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #681 on: July 08, 2011, 06:14:18 PM »

send the A's the little doll who sings you are my sunshine with ductape

Good one Jesse!
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #682 on: July 08, 2011, 06:14:24 PM »

Jerry Springer $1Million Offer To Casey Anthony Dead

::snipping2::

“I spoke to someone very high up and they knew I made the offer for them,” Taylor told RadarOnline.com. “The Springer show got immediate backlash though and decided they didn’t want any part of it anymore. But there is another show interested and they are about to make an offer in writing to Baez.”

When contacted by RadarOnline.com Jose Baez’s office had “no comment” regarding the offer.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2011/07/jerry-springer-casey-anthony-one-million-dollar-offer-dead

Another show.  Hmmmm.  Who could be lower than Jerry Springer? 

Geraldo Rivera.......if this happens I believe the backlash from the conservative side (primary Fox viewers) will be horrendous!!!
I dont think they would go on Steve Wilco Show
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #683 on: July 08, 2011, 06:14:31 PM »

Jerry Springer $1Million Offer To Casey Anthony Dead

“I spoke to someone very high up and they knew I made the offer for them,” Taylor told RadarOnline.com. “The Springer show got immediate backlash though and decided they didn’t want any part of it anymore. But there is another show interested and they are about to make an offer in writing to Baez.”

When contacted by RadarOnline.com Jose Baez’s office had “no comment” regarding the offer.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2011/07/jerry-springer-casey-anthony-one-million-dollar-offer-dead

Another show.  Hmmmm.  Who could be lower than Jerry Springer? 

Geraldo Rivera.......if this happens I believe the backlash from the conservative side (primary Fox viewers) will be horrendous!!!

Yup, Whoraldo is low enough to do this .  Springer seems like a sunday aerobics show compared to Whoraldo.
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #684 on: July 08, 2011, 06:15:07 PM »

Has anyone seen or heard the rumor that the M13s has put a hit out for Casey Im trying to find link or find something on it

They don't stop either, if this was true, it would happen eventually. 
I know I shouldnt post this without backing it up was hopeing someone else heard it to... A friend told me about it and she is trying to find the link. She is from England said they were mad over there also and in Canada...So yes this is world wide.

Wow!

Casey, like Joran, is a virus. It has spread worldwide.

Oh definitely, I spoke to relatives in Italy who knew all about it and a friend was in a pub type restaurant in Britain when it happened and said everyone was screaming & outraged.  I'm trying to find it but my friend said she saw a blog that read "don't move to America - they let baby killers roam the streets" or something to that effect.  I'll post when I find it.

Tuesday we're going back to the Museum for a playdate - I hope George's sister's friend is back!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #685 on: July 08, 2011, 06:15:10 PM »

Did Etsy yank $350 Casey Anthony trial diorama?

http://digitallife.today.com/_news/2011/07/08/7042776-did-etsy-yank-350-casey-anthony-trial-diorama
crazybabyborg
« Reply #686 on: July 08, 2011, 06:16:07 PM »

Looking at that picture filled me with that feeling again.  Ugh, I hate this family. 
I truly think she enjoys pissing people off

So do I. I think Casey does as well and they both accomplished it during that last court hearing.
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #687 on: July 08, 2011, 06:16:09 PM »

Looking at that picture filled me with that feeling again.  Ugh, I hate this family. 
including the security, all of them look mad and sindy is the only one smiling. I bet that caylee some how helped her monster mother to get out of jail because she didnt want to cause sinsin and her jojo more pain. and look at the devil sinsin smiling!!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrr
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #688 on: July 08, 2011, 06:16:09 PM »

*These pictures have been brought to you by Polident.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #689 on: July 08, 2011, 06:16:43 PM »

Gosh, the difference in their reactions ate so obvious. George is po'd & Cindy is ecstatic.
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #690 on: July 08, 2011, 06:16:55 PM »

She does...and she enjoys being pissed off. She loves the drama...craves it...has to have it even if it means creating it herself.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #691 on: July 08, 2011, 06:16:59 PM »

MattMorganESQ Matt Morgan
Yes. I rep Clint House: @KathyMLudecke Is it your law firm that is representing Tony Lazzaro's....effort to support Caylee's Law?”

http://twitter.com/#!/MattMorganESQ
Why does Tony Lazzaro need an attorney

He wants Caylee's Law to go through as does Clint House so this can never happen to another child.
Looky here...
Watch @issueswithjvm tonight for the latest with Vasco.
1 hour ago

Hope Vasco sues as well!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #692 on: July 08, 2011, 06:17:12 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/july/276222/How-Casey-Anthonys-jury-spent-7-weeks-sequestered-in-Orlando
How Casey Anthony's jury spent 7 weeks sequestered in Orlando
By Jacqueline Fell, Reporter
Last Updated: Friday, July 08, 2011 5:36 PM

Courtroom 23 tour http://www.cfnews13.com/video?clip=http://static.cfnews13.com/newsvideo/cfn/hurricane_center/Courtroom-23-0708.flv&vtitle=Courtroom%2023%20tour

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #693 on: July 08, 2011, 06:18:27 PM »

wow .. roy kronks son doesnt believe him... he is calling him out on HLN to tel the truth..... and he seems like a decent kid.. another gagglecluster between parent and child

Isn't he the one who was arrested so many times?

Really? Wow... I thought he was in the service, Turbo? Didn't LDB ask him that during questioning?
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #694 on: July 08, 2011, 06:19:44 PM »

*These pictures have been brought to you by Polident.

Even your avi of Tot Dad!!

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #695 on: July 08, 2011, 06:20:03 PM »

During the hearings and trial, I never liked how much JP would smile at Mason as if he were his dearest old pal. Now it makes me wonder more and more. 
not for anything, but they have worked in the area together for around 30 yrs.. they are colleagues, bet they Do Not ever have lunch.. too much being read into this.. moo

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #696 on: July 08, 2011, 06:21:43 PM »

Bobo is so inept and these 12 jurors bought what he was selling... simply frightening  

I think it was more than that and I do believe it will come out yet. I do know there is some type of investigation going on although the person who told me could not tell me what. We will have to wait and see, but I don't think it is over by a long shot yet.

I hope you're right bc this is just crazy. I mean, think about it Turbo. How could even a single one of those damn jurors vote not guilty on any of the 3 main charges? It's ridiculous.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #697 on: July 08, 2011, 06:22:10 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/july/276222/How-Casey-Anthonys-jury-spent-7-weeks-sequestered-in-Orlando
"Whether it was a toiletry, or if it was candy Jolly Rancher, whatever the jurors wanted, they paid for it. But we had to go buy it," said Levey.

That just pizzes me off.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #698 on: July 08, 2011, 06:22:24 PM »

Can I post this list?  It will take up an entire page...or is there somewhere else I should post it?  I tried to email certain people but it says that the email is hidden...so, Im not sure what to do...but it is all of the important numbers that is being asked about in here...and the production companies, newspapers, state officials and so on...

Could you post the link, where others can get the information?

BUMP

Well, it is a compiled list of production company addresses, book publishing addresses, state reps website, judicial sites, newspapers (that many are discussing), particular sites such as Nightline, Larry King Live and such...most of what is needed in order to write, email, call the people that need to be contacted to show our outrage or potential outrage if they pay her or the jurors.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #699 on: July 08, 2011, 06:22:50 PM »

Yes. I rep Clint House: @KathyMLudecke Is it your law firm that is representing Tony Lazzaro's....effort to support Caylee's Law?”

Why does Tony Lazzaro need an attorney

He wants Caylee's Law to go through as does Clint House so this can never happen to another child.
I am sorry I cannot give you a link because I dont remember where I read this.
Someone is starting up a KC tour, all the places, sawgrass Apts, Suburban DRive site, The anthony home etc, and Tony Lazzaro was on board to come onto the bus at the end and speak with the 'tourists'
And Beth Karas just said her probation is done.. someone (JP) screwed up the order.. she is done

Yep, I saw that about someone starting up a tour too.   

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2011/06/casey-anthony-tour-opening-next-week/

FOX BUSINESS NEWS (Foxbusinessnews.com):      People are finding ways to try and make money off the Casey Anthony trial.

For one, Chirag Kabrawala, an attorney at Latham, Shuker, Eden and Beaudine LLP, is a spokesperson for and investor in Casey Tours LLC, an Orlando tour bus company that is planning to open next week. “Casey” Tours is in reference to Casey Anthony, the 25-year-old on trial for the 2007 murder of her then two-year-old daughter Caylee.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.