March 29, 2024, 03:06:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #1 7/8/11  (Read 371290 times)
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #740 on: July 08, 2011, 06:47:19 PM »

MattMorganESQ Matt Morgan
Yes. I rep Clint House: @KathyMLudecke Is it your law firm that is representing Tony Lazzaro's....effort to support Caylee's Law?”

http://twitter.com/#!/MattMorganESQ
Why does Tony Lazzaro need an attorney

He wants Caylee's Law to go through as does Clint House so this can never happen to another child.
I am sorry I cannot give you a link because I dont remember where I read this.
Someone is starting up a KC tour, all the places, sawgrass Apts, Suburban DRive site, The anthony home etc, and Tony Lazzaro was on board to come onto the bus at the end and speak with the 'tourists'
And Beth Karas just said her probation is done.. someone (JP) screwed up the order.. she is done

Yep, I saw that about someone starting up a tour too.   
Ya know, if Tony is a part of that type of tour, I think I will vomit.  It's pretty certain she killed Caylee to be with him.  How could he profit off of her death?
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #741 on: July 08, 2011, 06:47:24 PM »

It is way so funny but I read in other forum (In Spanish) that the juror went to Europe  is feeling kidnapped in her hotel because she is scared that somebody will kill her…they say that she had more fun at the hotel she stayed during the trial because she had more freedom  and  her food is in base of cookies because she is scared to receive poisoned food….omg

But nobody knows who she is...right? So how could she feel that way, unless she broadcasted tge fact she was a juror in this trial.

Paranoia really runs deep when you have done something wrong.

I want to hear more about her fun at the Hotel. Perhaps, NOW she will have time to deliberate.  Lousy, wimpy, disgusting people.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #742 on: July 08, 2011, 06:47:29 PM »

How old is C.Mason, anyone know?

I joke about being older than dirt but I'm pretty sure Cheney Mason really is 
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #743 on: July 08, 2011, 06:48:48 PM »

Bobo is so inept and these 12 jurors bought what he was selling... simply frightening  

I think it was more than that and I do believe it will come out yet. I do know there is some type of investigation going on although the person who told me could not tell me what. We will have to wait and see, but I don't think it is over by a long shot yet.

I don't think it's over yet either. I can still hear that train coming down those tracks and it's haulin' a crap load of justice!

Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #744 on: July 08, 2011, 06:48:53 PM »

chrissthoughts Chris' thoughts
#caseyanthony 's best bet is to move to penn. change her name, and become amish. they might not know who she is.

http://twitter.com/#!/chrissthoughts

I still think Arooba would take her with open arms.  She would fit right in with some of their photographers, editors, police, lawyers, judges,teachers,  the list goes on and on and on.  She may even find a few donkey bones to keep herself amused.
Living with the Amish, while a satisfactory sentence for us, would KILL Casey. They "shun" people as punishment. Shunning means no one is allowed to speak with or interact with that person. It's a community affair.

To be fair, the Amish do forgive. They forgave the killer who shot up their schoolhouse and killed their daughters. Maybe they were a more progressive sect? I think Krzy outta just go live on a mountain somewhere...where there's coyotes!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #745 on: July 08, 2011, 06:50:18 PM »

The reason that the baby killer doesn't want to see SinSin is because she knows that she will ask her what really happen with caylee...and the baby killer doesn't know what to say....could be the reason that she didn't want to see sinsin today?

I honestly think Cindy wanted to see her to tell her she was forgiven.  There is no doubt in my mind that Cindy never intends to ask Casey what really happened.  I think as far as Cindy is concerned, this is over and never to be discussed again.  Poor Caylee never had a chance with these morons.
I said long ago that I'd shave 10 years off of horseface's time if they'd give it to cindy.  Well, that's still nothing now!  However, I would consider it Divine Intervention, a "God Kiss" if you will, if cindy is prosecuted for perjury.  She'd get the maximum sentence they could give her.  She is partially to blame for Caylee's demise.  She didn't kill her, but she bred the monster, nurtured the monster, fed the evil in the monster who did.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #746 on: July 08, 2011, 06:50:31 PM »

Gosh, the difference in their reactions ate so obvious. George is po'd & Cindy is ecstatic.

Like night and day ain't it. That one pic says an awful lot. 

Don't be fooled, they were both still playing their parts...they played their part of the defense expertly.....the were the DEFENSE's witnesses....the entire defense was orchestrated by Mason, not by Baez...Baez is not that smart....but Mason is and if you remember I was constantly talking about him knowing every dirty trick in the book.....he knew exactly how to play the A's to the D's advantage. I hate to say it but Jeff and Linda were skunked.......and when they figured it out...it was too late.....even in the rebuttal, they couldn't do enough to recouperate from the lies and betrayal of the A's......I could see in my mind Baez telling them how they had to play it to save KC and they did it.....right up to GA not admitting to sexual abuse but allowing him to be accused of it.....yes, they played their parts oh so well.....and it's isn't over....the so called death threats...I don't believe a word of it...they are looking to sell their story and Lippman is part of it.....no one makes death threats via email.....too easy track...dumbasses!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #747 on: July 08, 2011, 06:50:38 PM »

It is way so funny but I read in other forum (In Spanish) that the juror went to Europe  is feeling kidnapped in her hotel because she is scared that somebody will kill her…they say that she had more fun at the hotel she stayed during the trial because she had more freedom  and  her food is in base of cookies because she is scared to receive poisoned food….omg

But nobody knows who she is...right? So how could she feel that way, unless she broadcasted tge fact she was a juror in this trial.

If this is actually true(?) who paid for the trip>>>

is this the same juror that had a trip to london? planned and JP said to not worry, she could make it in time?
yup it sure is now shes scared for her life

Must be big news over in London then, you think.
Maybe the same reaction as over here..

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #748 on: July 08, 2011, 06:51:06 PM »

wiki says
James Cheney Mason
Born December 12, 1943
Jacksonville, Florida

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #749 on: July 08, 2011, 06:51:40 PM »

Lots of monkeys watched a simialr situation with Joran Van derSloot. It took time, but the pressure cooker slowly heats up. She is hated and even though 12 idiots set her free, she's been exposed. She may make lots of money, but everyone she will come into contact with will know they are facing a lying murderer. She's used to living her life as a victim in need of attention and/or creating accomplishments. That's not ever going to fly again. The sort of attention she will draw won't meet her needs for long. At first, I think she'll love it........ but it's the sort that keeps people at arms length, and that's not what she wants. She killed Caylee without remorse to get a close relationship........... she wants that badly, and the world has just branded her a leper.

She will blow eventually. She will end up back in jail at some point and there will be another victim.

Sorry, but I do not agree that 'She may make lots of money,'...all I have heard so far is the bills mounting against her.  What was our guess as to the amount she will owe?  And what happens to people who do not pay what they are adjudged to owe?  Civil suit.  If they are judged guilty of not paying, then what happens?  Jail?
Just my thoughts today.
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #750 on: July 08, 2011, 06:51:41 PM »

It is way so funny but I read in other forum (In Spanish) that the juror went to Europe  is feeling kidnapped in her hotel because she is scared that somebody will kill her…they say that she had more fun at the hotel she stayed during the trial because she had more freedom  and  her food is in base of cookies because she is scared to receive poisoned food….omg

If this is actually true(?) who paid for the trip>>>

is this the same juror that had a trip to london? planned and JP said to not worry, she could make it in time?
yup it sure is now shes scared for her life

Thanks. So her first long awaited trip to London, ruined. Aw well...that's just too bad ain't it.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #751 on: July 08, 2011, 06:51:55 PM »

chrissthoughts Chris' thoughts
#caseyanthony 's best bet is to move to penn. change her name, and become amish. they might not know who she is.

http://twitter.com/#!/chrissthoughts

I still think Arooba would take her with open arms.  She would fit right in with some of their photographers, editors, police, lawyers, judges,teachers,  the list goes on and on and on.  She may even find a few donkey bones to keep herself amused.
I say she needs to move to Puerto Rico, and take her clown with her.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #752 on: July 08, 2011, 06:52:14 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/28481802/detail.html
Updated: 6:03 pm EDT July 8, 2011
 ::snipping2::
Casey refused a visit in jail from her mother just days after she was acquitted of murder in the death of her 2-year-old daughter.

Visitation records for the Orange County jail show that Casey was notified Friday morning of a video visit request from her mother, Cindy Anthony. Casey declined the visit, according to the visitation log.

Records also show that Casey did accept a visit Thursday night from a member of her defense team and one Friday from lead defense attorney Jose Baez.
 ::snipping2::

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #753 on: July 08, 2011, 06:53:47 PM »

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #754 on: July 08, 2011, 06:53:51 PM »

Gosh, the difference in their reactions ate so obvious. George is po'd & Cindy is ecstatic.

Like night and day ain't it. That one pic says an awful lot. 

Don't be fooled, they were both still playing their parts...they played their part of the defense expertly.....the were the DEFENSE's witnesses....the entire defense was orchestrated by Mason, not by Baez...Baez is not that smart....but Mason is and if you remember I was constantly talking about him knowing every dirty trick in the book.....he knew exactly how to play the A's to the D's advantage. I hate to say it but Jeff and Linda were skunked.......and when they figured it out...it was too late.....even in the rebuttal, they couldn't do enough to recouperate from the lies and betrayal of the A's......I could see in my mind Baez telling them how they had to play it to save KC and they did it.....right up to GA not admitting to sexual abuse but allowing him to be accused of it.....yes, they played their parts oh so well.....and it's isn't over....the so called death threats...I don't believe a word of it...they are looking to sell their story and Lippman is part of it.....no one makes death threats via email.....too easy track...dumbasses!!
Sunny, I agree with 995 of your post except the bolded part.. all of this has been running thru my head during the trial.. they all deserve each other

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #755 on: July 08, 2011, 06:54:41 PM »

make that 99%

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #756 on: July 08, 2011, 06:54:52 PM »

Yes. I rep Clint House: @KathyMLudecke Is it your law firm that is representing Tony Lazzaro's....effort to support Caylee's Law?”

Why does Tony Lazzaro need an attorney

He wants Caylee's Law to go through as does Clint House so this can never happen to another child.
Looky here...
Watch @issueswithjvm tonight for the latest with Vasco.
1 hour ago

Bahahahaha! 

Gearin' up for a class action suit I bet! 

I think it's funny. The way Cindy acted like a Doberman freaked me out...but funny how I'm excited about all these Pitbulls being sicced on this entire Anthony family! Go get 'em! 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #757 on: July 08, 2011, 06:55:16 PM »

Sunny... here is an update to that article... I posted it a little while ago, but I don't think anyone noticed it...

UPDATE: Florida Business Scraps Plans for Casey Anthony Tours

Read more: http://smallbusiness.foxbusiness.com/entrepreneurs/2011/06/24/cashing-in-on-casey-anthony-trial/#ixzz1RYPG06GU

Thanks,....I saw it and made note when I came to my original post....hoping others would see it....thanks......on the CayleeDaily site it as dated 7/8...but I now guess it was the date it was posted on CD...

Your welcome... I just wasn't sure if you saw it.  Glad you did.  I am sooooo glad they scrapped this stupid tour!!  I can't imagine what fools would pay money for the tour, but I bet there would be a lot of eggs thrown at the tour buses as they go down the street.  It's just a shame that people want to make $$$ off of the death of precious Caylee. 

I agree and unfortunately there will be a lot of money made from Caylee's murder.....hopefully places like us and FB and other sites who care, will be able to stop some of it!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #758 on: July 08, 2011, 06:56:17 PM »

Lots of monkeys watched a simialr situation with Joran Van derSloot. It took time, but the pressure cooker slowly heats up. She is hated and even though 12 idiots set her free, she's been exposed. She may make lots of money, but everyone she will come into contact with will know they are facing a lying murderer. She's used to living her life as a victim in need of attention and/or creating accomplishments. That's not ever going to fly again. The sort of attention she will draw won't meet her needs for long. At first, I think she'll love it........ but it's the sort that keeps people at arms length, and that's not what she wants. She killed Caylee without remorse to get a close relationship........... she wants that badly, and the world has just branded her a leper.

She will blow eventually. She will end up back in jail at some point and there will be another victim.

Well said, CBB, well said. 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #759 on: July 08, 2011, 06:56:35 PM »

I got the info for this on another site...has anyone posted this yet?

ABC is rumored to have the first interview with the Spawn, let's make sure that doesn't happen
Contact Bob Iger President Walt Disney Company 500 S. Buena Vista Rd Mail Stop 1062 Burbank, California 91521
Bob's Secretary's Number: 1-818-560-8701 Her name is Stephanie unless he got someone new in the last 3 months.
Fax Number: 1-818-560-1930

http://www.facebook.com/groups/JeffAshtonNewDreamTeam2?ap=1

thanks Cubbee...I have no doubt they will be the first....part of the contract no doubt...will she get another 200K? No doubt!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.