April 26, 2024, 03:19:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #1 7/8/11  (Read 373687 times)
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #760 on: July 08, 2011, 06:57:22 PM »

The reason that the baby killer doesn't want to see SinSin is because she knows that she will ask her what really happen with caylee...and the baby killer doesn't know what to say....could be the reason that she didn't want to see sinsin today?

I honestly think Cindy wanted to see her to tell her she was forgiven.  There is no doubt in my mind that Cindy never intends to ask Casey what really happened.  I think as far as Cindy is concerned, this is over and never to be discussed again.  Poor Caylee never had a chance with these morons.
I said long ago that I'd shave 10 years off of horseface's time if they'd give it to cindy.  Well, that's still nothing now!  However, I would consider it Divine Intervention, a "God Kiss" if you will, if cindy is prosecuted for perjury.  She'd get the maximum sentence they could give her.  She is partially to blame for Caylee's demise.  She didn't kill her, but she bred the monster, nurtured the monster, fed the evil in the monster who did.

Waiting for news about Cindy's perjury is turning into a longer wait than I anticipated...I hope we hear something soon.
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #761 on: July 08, 2011, 06:59:15 PM »

Bobo is so inept and these 12 jurors bought what he was selling... simply frightening  

I think it was more than that and I do believe it will come out yet. I do know there is some type of investigation going on although the person who told me could not tell me what. We will have to wait and see, but I don't think it is over by a long shot yet.

I don't think it's over yet either. I can still hear that train coming down those tracks and it's haulin' a crap load of justice!

maybe this is whats going to make JP unavailable a few days
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #762 on: July 08, 2011, 07:01:04 PM »

How old is C.Mason, anyone know?

I joke about being older than dirt but I'm pretty sure Cheney Mason really is 
wiki says
James Cheney Mason
Born December 12, 1943
Jacksonville, Florida

Tks, didn't know his first name was james. So he's 67

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #763 on: July 08, 2011, 07:01:45 PM »

I am sorry I cannot give you a link because I dont remember where I read this.
Someone is starting up a KC tour, all the places, sawgrass Apts, Suburban DRive site, The anthony home etc, and Tony Lazzaro was on board to come onto the bus at the end and speak with the 'tourists'
And Beth Karas just said her probation is done.. someone (JP) screwed up the order.. she is done

Yep, I saw that about someone starting up a tour too.   
Ya know, if Tony is a part of that type of tour, I think I will vomit.  It's pretty certain she killed Caylee to be with him.  How could he profit off of her death?

Tony doesn't even like in Orlando anymore.....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #764 on: July 08, 2011, 07:02:56 PM »

I am sorry I cannot give you a link because I dont remember where I read this.
Someone is starting up a KC tour, all the places, sawgrass Apts, Suburban DRive site, The anthony home etc, and Tony Lazzaro was on board to come onto the bus at the end and speak with the 'tourists'
And Beth Karas just said her probation is done.. someone (JP) screwed up the order.. she is done

Yep, I saw that about someone starting up a tour too.   
Ya know, if Tony is a part of that type of tour, I think I will vomit.  It's pretty certain she killed Caylee to be with him.  How could he profit off of her death?

Tony doesn't even like LIVE in Orlando anymore.....

sorry....self edit.....and lousy typist

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #765 on: July 08, 2011, 07:03:14 PM »

I joke about being older than dirt but I'm pretty sure Cheney Mason really is  
wiki says
James Cheney Mason
Born December 12, 1943
Jacksonville, Florida

Tks, didn't know his first name was james. So he's 67

OK, so maybe he's not older than dirt but he looks and acts it  
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #766 on: July 08, 2011, 07:03:16 PM »

chrissthoughts Chris' thoughts
#caseyanthony 's best bet is to move to penn. change her name, and become amish. they might not know who she is.

http://twitter.com/#!/chrissthoughts

I still think Arooba would take her with open arms.  She would fit right in with some of their photographers, editors, police, lawyers, judges,teachers,  the list goes on and on and on.  She may even find a few donkey bones to keep herself amused.
Living with the Amish, while a satisfactory sentence for us, would KILL Casey. They "shun" people as punishment. Shunning means no one is allowed to speak with or interact with that person. It's a community affair.

To be fair, the Amish do forgive. They forgave the killer who shot up their schoolhouse and killed their daughters. Maybe they were a more progressive sect? I think Krzy outta just go live on a mountain somewhere...where there's coyotes!

Wouldn't it be cool if it was completely deserted when the little witch walks out of jail...all you hear is the theme song of the good,the bad,and the ugly.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #767 on: July 08, 2011, 07:04:10 PM »

Old enough to know better, too stupid to care. 
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #768 on: July 08, 2011, 07:05:15 PM »

Something I can't get out of my head...

Baez attempted to keep out a picture of Casey dancing very close with another female. He said it's bc he was worried it would portray her as a lesbian.

Well, could he have been using reverse psychology on the Prosecution?

Follow me for a sec... I have no idea, don't even care, but I wonder if any jurors were gay/lesbian & that was one ticket to create reasonable doubt. Personally, I believe we're all equal & should have equal rights...but not everybody feels that way. If Baez acted like he didn't want that pic shown to the jury bc "it made Casey appear lesbian", then using reverse psychology, the Prosecution could have used it by informing Casey was partying, partaking in questionable activities, etc. Maybe Baez really wanted that pic in evidence so whomever could be gay on the jury would see that, relate to it, maybe they felt discreminated against once. If Baez could play into it so the Prosecution would talk negative, the juror that could resonate with it would feel sorry for Casey. Then Baez could come up and say everybody grieves in different ways, yada yada.

It only takes one person to hang. Reasonable doubt is like a disease if you're a juror that feels sympathetic toward a defendant that you can relate to.

It just bugs me about Baez's choice of words... He was worried it would portray Casey as a lesbian. I mean, who really cares? I could care less.

If there was a lesbian on that jury, and they heard Baez say that or catch on by inferences, then they would feel sympathy for Casey. If they were ever discreminated on in their past, they would argue their side to their death. You can't Change how you were born, it's part of your identity.

IMO I think she swings all ways

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #769 on: July 08, 2011, 07:08:35 PM »

It is way so funny but I read in other forum (In Spanish) that the juror went to Europe  is feeling kidnapped in her hotel because she is scared that somebody will kill her…they say that she had more fun at the hotel she stayed during the trial because she had more freedom  and  her food is in base of cookies because she is scared to receive poisoned food….omg

But nobody knows who she is...right? So how could she feel that way, unless she broadcasted tge fact she was a juror in this trial.

Damn straight!  Monkey Devil!

Paranoia really runs deep when you have done something wrong.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #770 on: July 08, 2011, 07:17:15 PM »

My prayer is that this trial makes Bobo a one hit wonder.. never to be able to cash in or win a trial again       

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #771 on: July 08, 2011, 07:18:55 PM »

chrissthoughts Chris' thoughts
#caseyanthony 's best bet is to move to penn. change her name, and become amish. they might not know who she is.

http://twitter.com/#!/chrissthoughts

I still think Arooba would take her with open arms.  She would fit right in with some of their photographers, editors, police, lawyers, judges,teachers,  the list goes on and on and on.  She may even find a few donkey bones to keep herself amused.
Living with the Amish, while a satisfactory sentence for us, would KILL Casey. They "shun" people as punishment. Shunning means no one is allowed to speak with or interact with that person. It's a community affair.

To be fair, the Amish do forgive. They forgave the killer who shot up their schoolhouse and killed their daughters. Maybe they were a more progressive sect? I think Krzy outta just go live on a mountain somewhere...where there's coyotes!

Wouldn't it be cool if it was completely deserted when the little witch walks out of jail...all you hear is the theme song of the good,the bad,and the ugly.   
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/9/9e/Ennio_Morricone-The_Good%2C_The_Bad_And_The_Ugly.ogg

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #772 on: July 08, 2011, 07:19:51 PM »

I was guessing in his middle 70s.

I think I remember reading he was something like 66.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #773 on: July 08, 2011, 07:20:44 PM »

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/43691279/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/
States weigh 'Caylee's Law' in verdict aftermath
700,000 sign online petition for felony charges against parents slow to report missing child
By BRENT KALLESTAD
updated 2 hours 54 minutes ago

::snipping2::
Florida's proposal would make it a felony for a parent or other caregiver to not report a child under the age of 12 missing after 48 hours. It also makes it a felony to not report a child's death or "location of a child's corpse" to police within two hours of the death.

Had Florida's measure been in place and Anthony been convicted, she could have faced another 15 years behind bars.
 ::snipping2::

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #774 on: July 08, 2011, 07:23:36 PM »

I can just save it and send it (if you tell me how) to whomever may want it!  So, if anyone wants the compiled list of production companies, publishing companies, likely shows that she could be on (Larry King Live, Nightline, 20/20 and so on), judicial system contact information, newspaper contacts (St. Pete Times, Tampa Tribune, Orlando Sentinel (for Pinellas County)), state courts administrator (jury), Office of the United States Attorneys, Ninth Judicial Circuit, website for your state rep and so...let me know...and tell me how to send it, please. 

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #775 on: July 08, 2011, 07:29:31 PM »

I got the info for this on another site...has anyone posted this yet?

ABC is rumored to have the first interview with the Spawn, let's make sure that doesn't happen
Contact Bob Iger President Walt Disney Company 500 S. Buena Vista Rd Mail Stop 1062 Burbank, California 91521
Bob's Secretary's Number: 1-818-560-8701 Her name is Stephanie unless he got someone new in the last 3 months.
Fax Number: 1-818-560-1930

http://www.facebook.com/groups/JeffAshtonNewDreamTeam2?ap=1

Doesn't surprise me in the very least.  ABC's deal for the pix was unprecedented, even other news orgs. were stunned at the amount they paid for pictures. I think they had the lock in place for the interview, in jail or out, already in place.    I thought it was very odd the other day that Whorealdo said that he wasn't going to be interviewing the Slore but named off some others.  Why wouldn't his bff give him first dibbs?  Because Baez had already given the deal to ABC....way back in 2008.  moo
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #776 on: July 08, 2011, 07:30:04 PM »

Hello everyone.  Hope all are well...
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #777 on: July 08, 2011, 07:30:28 PM »

700,000 sign online petition for felony charges against parents slow to report missing child

DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #778 on: July 08, 2011, 07:32:41 PM »

My prayer is that this trial makes Bobo a one hit wonder.. never to be able to cash in or win a trial again       

I'll bet Perry backs down now on sanctioning him too!!   

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #779 on: July 08, 2011, 07:34:30 PM »

http://video.foxnews.com/v/1041616544001/casey-anthonys-aunt-furious-at-verdict
Here is Aunt Pam and she isnt happy about the not guilty verdict

TY for the link and no.. shes not a happy camper at all. !!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.