April 24, 2024, 05:12:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #1 7/8/11  (Read 373534 times)
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #780 on: July 08, 2011, 07:35:08 PM »

I got the info for this on another site...has anyone posted this yet?

ABC is rumored to have the first interview with the Spawn, let's make sure that doesn't happen
Contact Bob Iger President Walt Disney Company 500 S. Buena Vista Rd Mail Stop 1062 Burbank, California 91521
Bob's Secretary's Number: 1-818-560-8701 Her name is Stephanie unless he got someone new in the last 3 months.
Fax Number: 1-818-560-1930

http://www.facebook.com/groups/JeffAshtonNewDreamTeam2?ap=1

Doesn't surprise me in the very least.  ABC's deal for the pix was unprecedented, even other news orgs. were stunned at the amount they paid for pictures. I think they had the lock in place for the interview, in jail or out, already in place.    I thought it was very odd the other day that Whorealdo said that he wasn't going to be interviewing the Slore but named off some others.  Why wouldn't his bff give him first dibbs?  Because Baez had already given the deal to ABC....way back in 2008.  moo

I don't know who would watch it.  She's just going to lie her slut ass off.  I personally think she will enjoy a very brief "15 minutes" and then go downhill fast.  Drug addiction in her future is not really out of the question.

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #781 on: July 08, 2011, 07:35:25 PM »

I can just save it and send it (if you tell me how) to whomever may want it!  So, if anyone wants the compiled list of production companies, publishing companies, likely shows that she could be on (Larry King Live, Nightline, 20/20 and so on), judicial system contact information, newspaper contacts (St. Pete Times, Tampa Tribune, Orlando Sentinel (for Pinellas County)), state courts administrator (jury), Office of the United States Attorneys, Ninth Judicial Circuit, website for your state rep and so...let me know...and tell me how to send it, please. 

Klaas, can you help please....

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #782 on: July 08, 2011, 07:36:11 PM »

Bobo is so inept and these 12 jurors bought what he was selling... simply frightening  

I think it was more than that and I do believe it will come out yet. I do know there is some type of investigation going on although the person who told me could not tell me what. We will have to wait and see, but I don't think it is over by a long shot yet.

I don't think it's over yet either. I can still hear that train coming down those tracks and it's haulin' a crap load of justice!

I definitely agree! Something is up with that jury, it's not normal to come to the conclusion that they did! Either there's jury tampering or a runaway jury or possibly one or two jurors got to the rest of them with talk of money to be made or wanting to take their vacations as planned. i don't believe this is over either but legally is it possible for the Judge to investigate this now? Can something really be done or is this just wishful thinking?? i really want to know!!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #783 on: July 08, 2011, 07:36:44 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28490271/detail.html?utm_source=manual&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=casey+updates
Money Rolls In To Casey's Jail Account
POSTED: 4:19 pm EDT July 8, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The day after Casey Anthony's verdict was read in the courtroom, the money started rolling in.

Jail records show just as the trial was wrapping up, people who presumably don't know Casey were sending her money in jail.

Three checks-- from Iowa, Pennsylvania and even Canada-- were deposited in Casey's jail account on Wednesday. In all, the checks amounted to $40.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28490271/detail.html#ixzz1RYCfOm7b

Angie ... it wasn't me.  Honest.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #784 on: July 08, 2011, 07:36:52 PM »

How old is C.Mason, anyone know?

I joke about being older than dirt but I'm pretty sure Cheney Mason really is 

Monkey Devil! I said he was older than dirt!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #785 on: July 08, 2011, 07:37:34 PM »

ABC is rumored to have the first interview with the Spawn, let's make sure that doesn't happen
Contact Bob Iger President Walt Disney Company 500 S. Buena Vista Rd Mail Stop 1062 Burbank, California 91521
Bob's Secretary's Number: 1-818-560-8701 Her name is Stephanie unless he got someone new in the last 3 months.

Doesn't surprise me in the very least.  ABC's deal for the pix was unprecedented, even other news orgs. were stunned at the amount they paid for pictures. I think they had the lock in place for the interview, in jail or out, already in place.    I thought it was very odd the other day that Whorealdo said that he wasn't going to be interviewing the Slore but named off some others.  Why wouldn't his bff give him first dibbs?  Because Baez had already given the deal to ABC....way back in 2008.  moo

I don't know who would watch it.  She's just going to lie her slut ass off.  I personally think she will enjoy a very brief "15 minutes" and then go downhill fast.  Drug addiction in her future is not really out of the question.

We have to find out WHO the sponsors are.
No sponsors, no programs......

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #786 on: July 08, 2011, 07:38:24 PM »

If it's true and if bozo doesn't get all bigshot and renegotiate the terms.....she's already been paid!  Haha, joke's on them...PLUS, like you said..who will watch?  I want to but swore that I will not give these stations one flick of my remote. 
Mary Ann
Scared Monkey

« Reply #787 on: July 08, 2011, 07:39:33 PM »

You know that she is free, right? Out in a bread truck or something. For her own safety......they gave her a chance to get away. The world is outraged and there is nothing that can be done because of the jury system. The system had to protect that slore.....
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #788 on: July 08, 2011, 07:40:31 PM »

Like all of us, I have thought alot about this defense strategy.  I am not really good with words like so many of you.  But I think this defense was very orchestrated.  Not just a little but alot.  Like I think all four of the A's had specific roles to play, and they played them well.  Put each one of them in the four corners and the jury was in the middle.  Four different stories, four different scenarios, four sets of lies, four sets of emotions and blindside the jury all at once.  This equals confusion. 

I know I had a hard time logically following the defense and I am a very logical thinker. 

I am not sure how intelligent the DT was collectively, but I think there was a very very detailed game plan with respect to each of the A's role in the saga.  And they all knew each other's role and played off each other.  To me that means they all are complicit in this kerfuffle. 

Casey has severe problems but for the other three to participate in this travesty is worse to me.
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #789 on: July 08, 2011, 07:42:27 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28490271/detail.html?utm_source=manual&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=casey+updates
Money Rolls In To Casey's Jail Account
POSTED: 4:19 pm EDT July 8, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The day after Casey Anthony's verdict was read in the courtroom, the money started rolling in.

Jail records show just as the trial was wrapping up, people who presumably don't know Casey were sending her money in jail.

Three checks-- from Iowa, Pennsylvania and even Canada-- were deposited in Casey's jail account on Wednesday. In all, the checks amounted to $40.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28490271/detail.html#ixzz1RYCfOm7b

Angie ... it wasn't me.  Honest.

Janet

Maybe Canada, Iowa or Pennsylvania will take Casey. Nobody else wants her.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #790 on: July 08, 2011, 07:42:34 PM »

I am sorry I cannot give you a link because I dont remember where I read this.
Someone is starting up a KC tour, all the places, sawgrass Apts, Suburban DRive site, The anthony home etc, and Tony Lazzaro was on board to come onto the bus at the end and speak with the 'tourists'
And Beth Karas just said her probation is done.. someone (JP) screwed up the order.. she is done

Yep, I saw that about someone starting up a tour too.   
Ya know, if Tony is a part of that type of tour, I think I will vomit.  It's pretty certain she killed Caylee to be with him.  How could he profit off of her death?

Tony doesn't even like in Orlando anymore.....

Damn coming back after being away from the computer ...........and never realized how offensive the large size type is....sorry O4...didn't mean to be so in your face.....

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #791 on: July 08, 2011, 07:43:37 PM »

You know that she is free, right? Out in a bread truck or something. For her own safety......they gave her a chance to get away. The world is outraged and there is nothing that can be done because of the jury system. The system had to protect that slore.....

Till she's off the jail property....
Then kc can't sue if something happens.
It will be a private person's to take her out, not a car/truck owned by the state.

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #792 on: July 08, 2011, 07:43:55 PM »

It is way so funny but I read in other forum (In Spanish) that the juror went to Europe  is feeling kidnapped in her hotel because she is scared that somebody will kill her…they say that she had more fun at the hotel she stayed during the trial because she had more freedom  and  her food is in base of cookies because she is scared to receive poisoned food….omg

But nobody knows who she is...right? So how could she feel that way, unless she broadcasted tge fact she was a juror in this trial.

If this is actually true(?) who paid for the trip>>>

is this the same juror that had a trip to london? planned and JP said to not worry, she could make it in time?

That always bothered me... How would JBP know the trial would be over in time for anybody to be able to keep their plans?this was a very notorious trial. When you think of the heinous crime done to Caylee, Casey lying about her whereabouts & partying for a month, the ridiculous actions of the whole Anthony family, the nutty bondsman, the awesome detective, the public urinator meter reader, all the various sex partners of Casey - how could he even remotely think the trial would be done in time for everybody's vacations? OJ's trial lasted forever! Why was everybody rushed along? Why was the jury spoiled to the extent they were? I've never witnessed anything like it! I'd be pissed if I was ever a juror in OC thar had to sit on a murder trial & be sequestered to a Super 8 while these jurors were put up in a 5 Star Hotel & had everything they wanted at their every whim. Knowing this case was national headlines fir 3 fricken years, I'd like to know how anybody could anticipate the trial would be over. There was sooo much evidence that wasn't allowed. Why?

In hindsight, I have alot of unanswered questions.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #793 on: July 08, 2011, 07:44:40 PM »

http://news.yahoo.com/caylees-law-petition-drive-missing-child-laws-change-234203533.html

::snipping2::

Ms. Crowder, of Durant, Okla., has created a "Caylee's Law" petition, which is circulating online at Change.org, a social change platform. The petition had collected more than 475,000 online signatures by Thursday afternoon, two days after a Florida jury acquitted Ms. Anthony of charges, including capital murder, that she was responsible for Caylee's death.

::snipping2::

I don't know if this has been posted but thought everyone would like an up date.

I signed it way earlier here from PA   an angelic monkey an angelic monkey
How do you find your representatives from your state?  I want to send to them.  My daughter did last night but I need to do it too.

Grandma.. I am so behind.. but I just clicked the link for the petition.. filled out my name.. address.. email and clicked sign.  Smile

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #794 on: July 08, 2011, 07:44:46 PM »

Hello everyone.  Hope all are well...

Hi TS....doing OK here....hope it's the same with you

Rest in Peace Caylee

Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #795 on: July 08, 2011, 07:45:58 PM »

I can just see her reading the internet...Casey " Jose they hate me, they just hate me}....Its ok their just jealous soon I'll, I mean we will be rich and then who cares. 2 months later Jose "KC we need to talk"... It was suppose to be different you were suppose to make me some money but we havent got diddly so you need to go". KC "But, but where will I go"? Jose "who cares go live in the swamp where you through Caylee in".
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #796 on: July 08, 2011, 07:46:39 PM »

My prayer is that this trial makes Bobo a one hit wonder.. never to be able to cash in or win a trial again       

I'll bet Perry backs down now on sanctioning him too!!   

I agree......but I didn't think he would do anything anyway.....oh goodness let's not prejudice the jury against the defense

Rest in Peace Caylee

thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #797 on: July 08, 2011, 07:46:52 PM »

I just finished listening to Juror #3's interview on Fox News.  I'm floored.  I mean, the justification for the verdict is that there was no cuase of death?  Isn't f*cking duct tape over the mouth and nose a clear indiciation of cause of death?  Also, what about her assertion that George wasn't "believable", and that he was "evasive with his answers"?!?!  Pardon me, but wasn't casey evasive with her answers originally/  Why is it that these 12 couldn't see a frickin' DUCK when you heard it quack like one?  Forget about being respectful of the process of civil service!!  How about being respectful of basic common sense?  It's very clear that the intelligence level in that room wasn't much to brag about.  I mean,  if they had locked them up in a room and told them the first person that can accurately count to 10 unlocks the door and lets them all out, I'm not sure they woudn't still be locked up in that room as DUMB as they are sounding...
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #798 on: July 08, 2011, 07:47:48 PM »

Has anyone seen this article stating that Andrea Lyons said she was physically assaulted twice because of this case yet wouldn't elaborate?  CRAP

http://www.abajournal.com/news/article/former_casey_anthony_lawyer_says_she_was_attacked_twice_during_case/?utm_source=maestro&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=weekly_email

I had not seen that...thanks....ya gotta be brave to attack this monster
I would have to climb up on more than a chair to attack that. 
I really would like to know about the assault though,it's the monkey way. 

LOL 

Maybe someone threw holy water on her.

Oh Gosh.. that reminds me of my EX MIL who could very well be an Anita Vandersloot or a Cindt Anthiny.. she would.. and I KID YOU NOT.. throw holt water on my ex hubby who is dead.. he was mentally ill.. she would throw it on him.. she would throw it in the bath tub before he took a shower.. she would put it in his drink AND stick a peice of cotton under his pillow that was soaked in it. Tell me shes not nuts. 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #799 on: July 08, 2011, 07:48:22 PM »

http://twitter.com/#!/cfnews13casey
CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Original judge on the #CaseyAnthony case says the not guilty verdict "wasn't what I expected." I'm Talking w/ Judge Stan Strickland. -fell
2 hours ago

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.