April 25, 2024, 06:01:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #1 7/8/11  (Read 373604 times)
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #800 on: July 08, 2011, 07:48:31 PM »

*These pictures have been brought to you by Polident.

ROFLMAO!!!

Warn a girl, will 'ya? I almost choked!!

I'm still catching up but Carpe you crack me up! 
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #801 on: July 08, 2011, 07:48:50 PM »

It is way so funny but I read in other forum (In Spanish) that the juror went to Europe  is feeling kidnapped in her hotel because she is scared that somebody will kill her…they say that she had more fun at the hotel she stayed during the trial because she had more freedom  and  her food is in base of cookies because she is scared to receive poisoned food….omg

But nobody knows who she is...right? So how could she feel that way, unless she broadcasted tge fact she was a juror in this trial.

Damn straight!  Monkey Devil!

Paranoia really runs deep when you have done something wrong.

Don't forget, it isn't paranoia...WE REALLY ARE OUT TO GET HER.
Mary Ann
Scared Monkey

« Reply #802 on: July 08, 2011, 07:49:30 PM »

You know that she is free, right? Out in a bread truck or something. For her own safety......they gave her a chance to get away. The world is outraged and there is nothing that can be done because of the jury system. The system had to protect that slore.....

I can just see her reading the internet...Casey " Jose they hate me, they just hate me}....Its ok their just jealous soon I'll, I mean we will be rich and then who cares. 2 months later Jose "KC we need to talk"... It was suppose to be different you were suppose to make me some money but we havent got diddly so you need to go". KC "But, but where will I go"? Jose "who cares go live in the swamp where you through Caylee in".
::monkeywine2::Yup
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #803 on: July 08, 2011, 07:49:58 PM »

Hello everyone.  Hope all are well...

Hi TS....doing OK here....hope it's the same with you
Thanks!  I'm ok I guess.  Wait..change that.  I'm not sure this verdict hasn't changed me forever.  I'm heartbroken, and I thought by now I'd have been able to shake it a little bit.  Sure, it's not as bad as it was the very moment I heard the verdict read in court.  But, I feel a little lost at this point.  It still doesn't seem real...

Thanks though.  It's very good to see you Sunny!  We go way back, and I've always respected and appreciated your efforts in here.  Just in case I haven't told you that...
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #804 on: July 08, 2011, 07:50:36 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28490271/detail.html?utm_source=manual&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=casey+updates
Money Rolls In To Casey's Jail Account
POSTED: 4:19 pm EDT July 8, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The day after Casey Anthony's verdict was read in the courtroom, the money started rolling in.

Jail records show just as the trial was wrapping up, people who presumably don't know Casey were sending her money in jail.

Three checks-- from Iowa, Pennsylvania and even Canada-- were deposited in Casey's jail account on Wednesday. In all, the checks amounted to $40.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28490271/detail.html#ixzz1RYCfOm7b

Angie ... it wasn't me.  Honest.

Janet

Maybe Canada, Iowa or Pennsylvania will take Casey. Nobody else wants her.
they dont want her
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #805 on: July 08, 2011, 07:51:17 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/
Is Judge Perry doing the right thing by withholding the jurors' names?
Yes (83%)
No (17%)

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #806 on: July 08, 2011, 07:51:53 PM »

I am sorry I cannot give you a link because I dont remember where I read this.
Someone is starting up a KC tour, all the places, sawgrass Apts, Suburban DRive site, The anthony home etc, and Tony Lazzaro was on board to come onto the bus at the end and speak with the 'tourists'
And Beth Karas just said her probation is done.. someone (JP) screwed up the order.. she is done

Yep, I saw that about someone starting up a tour too.   
Ya know, if Tony is a part of that type of tour, I think I will vomit.  It's pretty certain she killed Caylee to be with him.  How could he profit off of her death?

Tony doesn't even like in Orlando anymore.....

Damn coming back after being away from the computer ...........and never realized how offensive the large size type is....sorry O4...didn't mean to be so in your face.....
I know you love me.  It didn't bother me at all.  Monkey Devil!  I posted that before I read that they had pulled the plug on it.
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #807 on: July 08, 2011, 07:53:20 PM »

Jane Valez on HLN, 1 minute ago said she would buy Baez's book. Said she thinks he has a right to make money on this case.

Maybe talked about things we don't know about, when she went out to dinner with him.

What about Caylee????? an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #808 on: July 08, 2011, 07:53:56 PM »

Gosh, the difference in their reactions ate so obvious. George is po'd & Cindy is ecstatic.

Like night and day ain't it. That one pic says an awful lot. 

Don't be fooled, they were both still playing their parts...they played their part of the defense expertly.....the were the DEFENSE's witnesses....the entire defense was orchestrated by Mason, not by Baez...Baez is not that smart....but Mason is and if you remember I was constantly talking about him knowing every dirty trick in the book.....he knew exactly how to play the A's to the D's advantage. I hate to say it but Jeff and Linda were skunked.......and when they figured it out...it was too late.....even in the rebuttal, they couldn't do enough to recouperate from the lies and betrayal of the A's......I could see in my mind Baez telling them how they had to play it to save KC and they did it.....right up to GA not admitting to sexual abuse but allowing him to be accused of it.....yes, they played their parts oh so well.....and it's isn't over....the so called death threats...I don't believe a word of it...they are looking to sell their story and Lippman is part of it.....no one makes death threats via email.....too easy track...dumbasses!!

Agree.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #809 on: July 08, 2011, 07:54:00 PM »

It is way so funny but I read in other forum (In Spanish) that the juror went to Europe  is feeling kidnapped in her hotel because she is scared that somebody will kill her…they say that she had more fun at the hotel she stayed during the trial because she had more freedom  and  her food is in base of cookies because she is scared to receive poisoned food….omg

But nobody knows who she is...right? So how could she feel that way, unless she broadcasted tge fact she was a juror in this trial.

If this is actually true(?) who paid for the trip>>>

is this the same juror that had a trip to london? planned and JP said to not worry, she could make it in time?

That always bothered me... How would JBP know the trial would be over in time for anybody to be able to keep their plans?this was a very notorious trial. When you think of the heinous crime done to Caylee, Casey lying about her whereabouts & partying for a month, the ridiculous actions of the whole Anthony family, the nutty bondsman, the awesome detective, the public urinator meter reader, all the various sex partners of Casey - how could he even remotely think the trial would be done in time for everybody's vacations? OJ's trial lasted forever! Why was everybody rushed along? Why was the jury spoiled to the extent they were? I've never witnessed anything like it! I'd be pissed if I was ever a juror in OC thar had to sit on a murder trial & be sequestered to a Super 8 while these jurors were put up in a 5 Star Hotel & had everything they wanted at their every whim. Knowing this case was national headlines fir 3 fricken years, I'd like to know how anybody could anticipate the trial would be over. There was sooo much evidence that wasn't allowed. Why?

In hindsight, I have alot of unanswered questions.

Something is not right.  Justice for Caylee implies that there is an investigation into possibility of jury tampering. 

Janet

++++

ITA Janet..the jury is hinky..something happened ..rather it was jury tampering by the defense or just 12 people who did not take the time to do their jobs properly per the jury instructions given to them by Judge Perry.

Judge Perry had every right to have stopped before reading the verdict aloud in court and having the jury taken to the jury room to poll them on how they came to their decision..Had he done that I bleieve he would have found that these 12 dolts that he treated as graciously as possible during their jury duty did not take it seriously enough to make as decision based on facts, evidence and the instructions given them.

He didn't take the time to do that..and I am not sure there is any recourse now.

I believe as you do they were the runaway jury that is a smack in the face to our judical system.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #810 on: July 08, 2011, 07:55:32 PM »

How old is C.Mason, anyone know?

I joke about being older than dirt but I'm pretty sure Cheney Mason really is 

Chaney said he was 68 in the interview with JC.

Hi Klaas.

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #811 on: July 08, 2011, 07:55:42 PM »

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #812 on: July 08, 2011, 07:55:47 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28490271/detail.html?utm_source=manual&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=casey+updates
Money Rolls In To Casey's Jail Account
POSTED: 4:19 pm EDT July 8, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The day after Casey Anthony's verdict was read in the courtroom, the money started rolling in.

Jail records show just as the trial was wrapping up, people who presumably don't know Casey were sending her money in jail.

Three checks-- from Iowa, Pennsylvania and even Canada-- were deposited in Casey's jail account on Wednesday. In all, the checks amounted to $40.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28490271/detail.html#ixzz1RYCfOm7b

Angie ... it wasn't me.  Honest.

Janet

Maybe Canada, Iowa or Pennsylvania will take Casey. Nobody else wants her.
they dont want her

All dressed up in that pretty blue sweater and no place to go. Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #813 on: July 08, 2011, 07:56:02 PM »

I can just save it and send it (if you tell me how) to whomever may want it!  So, if anyone wants the compiled list of production companies, publishing companies, likely shows that she could be on (Larry King Live, Nightline, 20/20 and so on), judicial system contact information, newspaper contacts (St. Pete Times, Tampa Tribune, Orlando Sentinel (for Pinellas County)), state courts administrator (jury), Office of the United States Attorneys, Ninth Judicial Circuit, website for your state rep and so...let me know...and tell me how to send it, please. 

Klaas, can you help please....

Sorry, I've been back and forth between the forum and real life. I wonder if a thread would be good for this?  That way it could be added to and easy to find.  I'll send this latest post by labubske to Klaas in case she hasn't seen it. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #814 on: July 08, 2011, 07:56:48 PM »

Jane Valez on HLN, 1 minute ago said she would buy Baez's book. Said she thinks he has a right to make money on this case.

Maybe talked about things we don't know about, when she went out to dinner with him.

What about Caylee????? an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

Scratch that show..
Won't watch her again.

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #815 on: July 08, 2011, 07:57:17 PM »

How would you rank those who need to be in fear?

1.  Casey
2.  Baez
3.  Cindy
4.  Jurors
                           how would you rank them...I am just curious about this
Casey, Jurors, Cindy then Baez..........then Mason

Casey, Baez, Cindy, Jurors - I think people just see mason as an old fool who went along for the ride.

That shoots dust! Omg I laughed so hard when I read Ang's post last night! So freakin' funny!

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!~!!!  Well.... He IS a senir citizen Titch afterall. LOL   <no offense to seniors tho>   
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #816 on: July 08, 2011, 07:58:23 PM »

Funny...I've learned a lot about who's on what side during this trial and ultimate verdict.  JVM, Casarez, Hell...even Greta.  Only real reason I watch HLN now is for the coverage and nancy Grace (never thought I'd say that).  I'm quickly becoming a BIG fan of Vinnie Politan though.  Right after the verdict, he was highly emotional and passionate about the injustice.  I found that refreshing, and instantly became an admirer of his work.  The rest sway with the tides...
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #817 on: July 08, 2011, 07:58:39 PM »

::snipping::t....no one makes death threats via email.....too easy track...dumbasses!!
[/quote]

Agree.
[/quote]

There is a ding bat where I live, a Sheriff's deputy, that made a death threat and left it on this guys voice mail. Dumb, dumb and dumber.
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #818 on: July 08, 2011, 08:00:36 PM »

How would you rank those who need to be in fear?

1.  Casey
2.  Baez
3.  Cindy
4.  Jurors
                           how would you rank them...I am just curious about this
Casey, Jurors, Cindy then Baez..........then Mason

Casey, Baez, Cindy, Jurors - I think people just see mason as an old fool who went along for the ride.

That shoots dust! Omg I laughed so hard when I read Ang's post last night! So freakin' funny!

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!~!!!  Well.... He IS a senir citizen Titch afterall. LOL   <no offense to seniors tho>   
hey girl!!  Missed you...Smile
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #819 on: July 08, 2011, 08:01:26 PM »

::snipping::t....no one makes death threats via email.....too easy track...dumbasses!!

Agree.
[/quote]

There is a ding bat where I live, a Sheriff's deputy, that made a death threat and left it on this guys voice mail. Dumb, dumb and dumber.
[/quote]

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.