March 28, 2024, 01:06:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #1 7/8/11  (Read 371259 times)
kitkat53
Scared Monkey

« Reply #820 on: July 08, 2011, 08:01:41 PM »

Heard this on JVM sorry if it's already been posted. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88t4Bm1ayE4

“No man has a good enough memory to be a successful liar.”

Abraham Lincoln
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #821 on: July 08, 2011, 08:01:42 PM »

How old is C.Mason, anyone know?

OLD AS DIRT!!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #822 on: July 08, 2011, 08:02:25 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/28490694/detail.html
UPDATED: 5:57 pm EDT July 8, 2011
 ::snipping2::
Levey said all 17 jurors were booked into the Rosen Shingle Creek Resort under a fake group name -- "The Rosen Transfer Students Conference." The court paid $112 per room per night for the stay. The jurors were referred to as "Rosen Student No. 1," and so on.

From the week before Memorial Day, until the day after Independence Day, jurors were never alone outside of time in their hotel rooms.

"There was never a time when a juror could travel without an Orange County Deputy with him or her," Levey said.

At first, jurors were allowed to watch a few dozen TV stations, but that dwindled to two shopping networks, and eventually, 10 days before the verdict, they were not allowed to watch any TV at all.

"Somewhere along the line, stations started to cover it (the trial) gavel-to-gavel. And Brighthouse Networks started cross-promoting," Levey said. "It started happening on the SyFy Channel, Cartoon Network, stations you would never ever think would do a promo for the Casey Anthony trial."

The cost to house, feed and transport the jurors added up to more than $160,000.

The original cost estimate was $360,000, but that included Orange County Sheriff's Office expenses, which have not yet been added.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
kitkat53
Scared Monkey

« Reply #823 on: July 08, 2011, 08:02:26 PM »

Heard this on JVM sorry if it's already been posted. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88t4Bm1ayE4

Sorry in the middle of tears but the song is called She's Going Places (Caylee's Song)

Abraham Lincoln
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #824 on: July 08, 2011, 08:03:24 PM »

Older than some of the dirt in my yard.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #825 on: July 08, 2011, 08:03:42 PM »

I can just save it and send it (if you tell me how) to whomever may want it!  So, if anyone wants the compiled list of production companies, publishing companies, likely shows that she could be on (Larry King Live, Nightline, 20/20 and so on), judicial system contact information, newspaper contacts (St. Pete Times, Tampa Tribune, Orlando Sentinel (for Pinellas County)), state courts administrator (jury), Office of the United States Attorneys, Ninth Judicial Circuit, website for your state rep and so...let me know...and tell me how to send it, please. 

Klaas, can you help please....

Sorry, I've been back and forth between the forum and real life. I wonder if a thread would be good for this?  That way it could be added to and easy to find.  I'll send this latest post by labubske to Klaas in case she hasn't seen it. 

Thank you both...just let me know.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #826 on: July 08, 2011, 08:03:48 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/28481802/detail.html
Updated: 6:03 pm EDT July 8, 2011
Casey refused a visit in jail from her mother just days after she was acquitted of murder in the death of her 2-year-old daughter.

Visitation records for the Orange County jail show that Casey was notified Friday morning of a video visit request from her mother, Cindy Anthony. Casey declined the visit, according to the visitation log.

Records also show that Casey did accept a visit Thursday night from a member of her defense team and one Friday from lead defense attorney Jose Baez.

I know this may not be a popular thought but I believe Casey is not done with her mother...at least not yet. Personally, I think she declined the visit from Cindy bc it's videotaped and also bc Casey still has stuff going on. There are many people that were trampled on. Some were defamed by Cindy. It might be too risky for Casey to talk to her mother publicly so soon after her trial. She may not want the public to know it was all a setup.

Besides, the longer she's out of the public's eye, the more money she'll make.

I despise the Anthonys. They're pathetic.
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #827 on: July 08, 2011, 08:03:57 PM »

Don't be fooled, they were both still playing their parts...they played their part of the defense expertly.....the were the DEFENSE's witnesses....the entire defense was orchestrated by Mason, not by Baez...Baez is not that smart....but Mason is and if you remember I was constantly talking about him knowing every dirty trick in the book.....he knew exactly how to play the A's to the D's advantage. I hate to say it but Jeff and Linda were skunked.......and when they figured it out...it was too late.....even in the rebuttal, they couldn't do enough to recouperate from the lies and betrayal of the A's......I could see in my mind Baez telling them how they had to play it to save KC and they did it.....right up to GA not admitting to sexual abuse but allowing him to be accused of it.....yes, they played their parts oh so well.....and it's isn't over....the so called death threats...I don't believe a word of it...they are looking to sell their story and Lippman is part of it.....no one makes death threats via email.....too easy track...dumbasses!!
Sadly, very sadly, I think you are spot on with this.  :*(  I was skunked too.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #828 on: July 08, 2011, 08:07:02 PM »

I have news for Casey Anthony ... Jose Baez and Jurors ... there is not going to be the $'s that these people really think. They might get some, but no where near the amounts that these greedy people think. Who over decides to sign either Baez or Casey, they will be boycotted and advertisers will be badgered with calls.

As for Casey going to either NYC or Hollywood, Casey will be eaten alive. She is not a celebrity, she is a woman who got away with murder.
kitkat53
Scared Monkey

« Reply #829 on: July 08, 2011, 08:07:27 PM »

Thank you monkey's. Every time I watch NG and hear her say Jinkasaurus I giggle. 

Abraham Lincoln
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #830 on: July 08, 2011, 08:07:51 PM »

Lots of monkeys watched a simialr situation with Joran Van derSloot. It took time, but the pressure cooker slowly heats up. She is hated and even though 12 idiots set her free, she's been exposed. She may make lots of money, but everyone she will come into contact with will know they are facing a lying murderer. She's used to living her life as a victim in need of attention and/or creating accomplishments. That's not ever going to fly again. The sort of attention she will draw won't meet her needs for long. At first, I think she'll love it........ but it's the sort that keeps people at arms length, and that's not what she wants. She killed Caylee without remorse to get a close relationship........... she wants that badly, and the world has just branded her a leper.

She will blow eventually. She will end up back in jail at some point and there will be another victim.

Well said, CBB, well said. 

You got that right! LMAO!  Monkey Devil!
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #831 on: July 08, 2011, 08:08:30 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/28481802/detail.html
Updated: 6:03 pm EDT July 8, 2011
Casey refused a visit in jail from her mother just days after she was acquitted of murder in the death of her 2-year-old daughter.

Visitation records for the Orange County jail show that Casey was notified Friday morning of a video visit request from her mother, Cindy Anthony. Casey declined the visit, according to the visitation log.

Records also show that Casey did accept a visit Thursday night from a member of her defense team and one Friday from lead defense attorney Jose Baez.

I know this may not be a popular thought but I believe Casey is not done with her mother...at least not yet. Personally, I think she declined the visit from Cindy bc it's videotaped and also bc Casey still has stuff going on. There are many people that were trampled on. Some were defamed by Cindy. It might be too risky for Casey to talk to her mother publicly so soon after her trial. She may not want the public to know it was all a setup.

Besides, the longer she's out of the public's eye, the more money she'll make.

I despise the Anthonys. They're pathetic.
Well, you knew she wasn't done with her Mother when she mouthed the words "I would never blame my Mom" during the State's rebuttal closing.  I'm beginning to feel skunked as well.  Maybe that family isn't dysfunctional so much as it is tight...thick as thieves if you will.  They'll all be back together soon.  Well, maybe all together without George.  I think he's the odd man out at this point...
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #832 on: July 08, 2011, 08:08:32 PM »

Sorry in the middle of tears but the song is called She's Going Places (Caylee's Song)

That's beautiful. RIP caylee   an angelic monkey
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #833 on: July 08, 2011, 08:10:24 PM »

I have news for Casey Anthony ... Jose Baez and Jurors ... there is not going to be the $'s that these people really think. They might get some, but no where near the amounts that these greedy people think. Who over decides to sign either Baez or Casey, they will be boycotted and advertisers will be badgered with calls.

As for Casey going to either NYC or Hollywood, Casey will be eaten alive. She is not a celebrity, she is a woman who got away with murder.
Hey...if you hear she'll be coming to Hollywood...give me a holler.  I'm about 10 minutes away from there as we speak and I'll gather up a few of the homies and give her a little L.A. welcome party!!  Then, I'll promptly send her on the next bus out...
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #834 on: July 08, 2011, 08:10:33 PM »

I bet K's civil lawyer doesnt produce her for the depo, saying she is 'in treatment'

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #835 on: July 08, 2011, 08:12:16 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/
Is Judge Perry doing the right thing by withholding the jurors' names?
Yes (83%)
No (17%)

Thanks for that link.  I just placed my no vote.  Ok..I am a bad girl. Monkey Devil!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #836 on: July 08, 2011, 08:14:01 PM »

I bet K's civil lawyer doesnt produce her for the depo, saying she is 'in treatment'

She has only been looked at by every shrink in Florida... she's fit as a fiddle. (a very bent fiddle with a few strings missing)

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
west941
Monkey Junky

« Reply #837 on: July 08, 2011, 08:14:15 PM »

So juror 6 has been offered 50,000 to talk but is holding out for more per NG..Wow I really cannot believe 1 he would ask for money and 2 anyone would pay 50,000!

This is not right!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #838 on: July 08, 2011, 08:16:02 PM »

If you send a check to an inmate, they endorse the back and you get their autograph.  This was a big thing back in the day with Charles Manson and others of high profile.

I think this may be what people are doing sending her money.  I am surprised more haven't done it to get the autograph endorsement on the back of the check.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
west941
Monkey Junky

« Reply #839 on: July 08, 2011, 08:16:05 PM »

The cost to house, feed and transport the jurors added up to more than $160,000.

That in itself is crazy! what the hell were the eating?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.