April 19, 2024, 02:52:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #1 7/8/11  (Read 373235 times)
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #880 on: July 08, 2011, 08:42:50 PM »

You know, if the jurors weren't intelligent enough to understand the scientific evidence, if they didn't have enough common sense to see the truth, the least they could have done is not caved in.  Bottom line they didn't want to deliberate at all.  They wanted to go home.  So now they have to live with the realization they allowed a monster to get back on the streets.

Just like Joran van der Sloot, it will happen again.

Klaas, I just pray that it is not another baby.  This scares the hell out of me. 

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #881 on: July 08, 2011, 08:42:54 PM »

You know, if the jurors weren't intelligent enough to understand the scientific evidence, if they didn't have enough common sense to see the truth, the least they could have done is not caved in.  Bottom line they didn't want to deliberate at all.  They wanted to go home.  So now they have to live with the realization they allowed a monster to get back on the streets.

Something just tells me this isnt done and over legally yet, I dont know why I feel this way but I think KC will be back in court on these charges.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #882 on: July 08, 2011, 08:43:10 PM »

Hello everyone.  Hope all are well...

Hi TS....doing OK here....hope it's the same with you
Thanks!  I'm ok I guess.  Wait..change that.  I'm not sure this verdict hasn't changed me forever.  I'm heartbroken, and I thought by now I'd have been able to shake it a little bit.  Sure, it's not as bad as it was the very moment I heard the verdict read in court.  But, I feel a little lost at this point.  It still doesn't seem real...

Thanks though.  It's very good to see you Sunny!  We go way back, and I've always respected and appreciated your efforts in here.  Just in case I haven't told you that...

I think this verdict has had a permanent impact on all of us...I think you said it so well....feeling a little lost.  But we have to move forward with a purpose of ensuring this can never happen again.....that will be Caylee's legacy......the A's...all of them will never be happy or flourish....

We do go a long way back and it is so good to have a place where we can come to and see old faces and meet new ones...all with one goal....justice...Thank for your kind words. They are greatly appreciated.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #883 on: July 08, 2011, 08:44:17 PM »

I am sorry I cannot give you a link because I dont remember where I read this.
Someone is starting up a KC tour, all the places, sawgrass Apts, Suburban DRive site, The anthony home etc, and Tony Lazzaro was on board to come onto the bus at the end and speak with the 'tourists'
And Beth Karas just said her probation is done.. someone (JP) screwed up the order.. she is done

Yep, I saw that about someone starting up a tour too.   
Ya know, if Tony is a part of that type of tour, I think I will vomit.  It's pretty certain she killed Caylee to be with him.  How could he profit off of her death?

Tony doesn't even like in Orlando anymore.....

Damn coming back after being away from the computer ...........and never realized how offensive the large size type is....sorry O4...didn't mean to be so in your face.....
I know you love me.  It didn't bother me at all.  Monkey Devil!  I posted that before I read that they had pulled the plug on it.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #884 on: July 08, 2011, 08:47:23 PM »

Something just tells me this isnt done and over legally yet, I dont know why I feel this way but I think KC will be back in court on these charges.

Yep, plus, on the civil tip... the whole Anthony family is going to suffer a dragging death via the courts. The end will be ugly and end in bankruptcy & jail time. I can see it from here.... looks like water swirling down a drain. It's gonna be fugly.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #885 on: July 08, 2011, 08:47:29 PM »

You know, the pain of watching Joran get by with murdering Natalee was more than I could take and I didn't think I could stand to go through the same thing again BUT here I am and going through the same emotions with almost a carbon copy of Joran.  I guess our moto now is "Never give up, Never give in" cause if you do give up they win.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #886 on: July 08, 2011, 08:48:28 PM »

::snipping::t....no one makes death threats via email.....too easy track...dumbasses!!

Agree.
[/quote]

There is a ding bat where I live, a Sheriff's deputy, that made a death threat and left it on this guys voice mail. Dumb, dumb and dumber.
[/quote]

Rest in Peace Caylee

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #887 on: July 08, 2011, 08:49:52 PM »

I hope so Jazzy - I hope so before someone else has to pay with their life.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #888 on: July 08, 2011, 08:50:39 PM »

my mother just called for the second time today to tell me she cannot accept the verdict...and she only started watching when the trial was on HLN... I told her about all of us for the past 3 years and she said God Bless all of You!!

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #889 on: July 08, 2011, 08:51:26 PM »

Klaas, I just pray that it is not another baby.  This scares the hell out of me. 

I know, me too
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #890 on: July 08, 2011, 08:51:52 PM »

Those who participated within and without of the Aruban/Dutch administrations in the corrupt investigation denying Natalee Holloway justice ... protecting Joran van der Sloot from accountability ... have Stephany Flores blood on their hands.

The self-serving 12 panel jury who disregarded ALL of the Prosecution's case against Casey Anthony and embraced Baez's defence hook, line and sinker ... opened the door called freedom for a psychopath ... will be held accountable by the Judge of all judges who will not be mocked if the blood of another innocent is shed.

Natalee Holloway's loving stepfather saw the writing on the wall.  He knew it was just a matter of time.

Janet

++++++

Nancy Grace - February 15, 2008

JUG TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY`S STEPFATHER:  I`ll tell you what really made me sick today to be honest with you is to see his U.S. attorney, Joe Tacopina, whoever, who has been kind of hiding for the last week because he didn`t know what was going to happen all of a sudden come on and he`s all over the TV now. And he is just saying, you know, with a smirk on his face, which just it makes me sick ... I told you so, nothing was going to happen. When he knows Joran is a time bomb just waiting to blow up.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0802/15/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #891 on: July 08, 2011, 08:53:22 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28490271/detail.html?utm_source=manual&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=casey+updates
Money Rolls In To Casey's Jail Account
POSTED: 4:19 pm EDT July 8, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The day after Casey Anthony's verdict was read in the courtroom, the money started rolling in.

Jail records show just as the trial was wrapping up, people who presumably don't know Casey were sending her money in jail.

Three checks-- from Iowa, Pennsylvania and even Canada-- were deposited in Casey's jail account on Wednesday. In all, the checks amounted to $40.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28490271/detail.html#ixzz1RYCfOm7b

Angie ... it wasn't me.  Honest.

Janet

Janet.. and not me either from PA ~!!
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #892 on: July 08, 2011, 08:53:23 PM »

stupid geraldo just said casey could file bankruptcy to avoid paying zenaida...and all these other law suits...wow...she is a criminal thru and thru. i am sure she will wait until the lawsuits are filed before giving an interview so she can keep the money....
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #893 on: July 08, 2011, 08:53:29 PM »

So juror 6 has been offered 50,000 to talk but is holding out for more per NG..Wow I really cannot believe 1 he would ask for money and 2 anyone would pay 50,000!

This is not right!
The longer that greedy idiot holds out, the value decreases..Good!

Scared Monkeys would not even offer this juror a banana to come on SM for an interview. Then again, he probably would not have the guts to have an honest and ytough interview.  This juror seems to be spending more time trying to get an interview than he did deliberate on the murder of a little girl. SICK!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #894 on: July 08, 2011, 08:55:05 PM »

You know, the pain of watching Joran get by with murdering Natalee was more than I could take and I didn't think I could stand to go through the same thing again BUT here I am and going through the same emotions with almost a carbon copy of Joran.  I guess our moto now is "Never give up, Never give in" cause if you do give up they win.

I know what you mean...Natalee brought me here, we went through so many disappointments and frustrations,we never got justice for Natalee, but we kept up with him and lo and behold one morning while drinking my coffee I heard the news that Joran was wanted for another murder. Casey will get out, adjust and become comfortable, but, eventually the evilness that is Casey will rear its ugly head and she will end up in the big house. It might be like OJ not for a murder, but that's ok...it's a round world and it will catch up with her.

I told myself today that I have to get it together and do what I can to make changes, e-mails,letters,whatever small thing I can do.But, I think it will be a very long time before the pain gets a little less raw.I was so excited for Caylee that there would be justice .Then a group of 12  dumazzes had to snatch that away. I get it that Caylees law will be her legacy, but I sure did want to see that slores face when she was pronounced guilty!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #895 on: July 08, 2011, 08:55:34 PM »

Ya know...I was thinking (I know it's a dangerous thing ) but I keep reading about how much the D team like KC and want to protect her...but I haven't heard them talk about getting her help.....according to them she has deep rooted problems..so why are they not talking about getting her mental health help....they know she is a habitual liar and they know damned good and well she killed  Caylee, kept her in the trunk of her car rotting away, and then bagged her up like trash and threw her away like garbage.  Yet they do nothing about getting her mental help??  She is their cash cow and when she is no longer making money for them they will turn away....do I feel sorry for her? HELL NO!! But one would think they would at least play their parts as skillfully as the A's did.

Rest in Peace Caylee

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #896 on: July 08, 2011, 08:56:15 PM »

So juror 6 has been offered 50,000 to talk but is holding out for more per NG..Wow I really cannot believe 1 he would ask for money and 2 anyone would pay 50,000!

This is not right!

Why would anyone pay anything?
Moron #3 already spoke.

I am guessing if he speaks he will speak about everything.she only gave a 4-5 minute interview. It is all sick. I am curious as to juror 4. I wonder if she was the ones who said guilty. We were all so worried about her we had no idea it would be all 12!

Exactly. We had no clue we had 12 fools to stress over.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
tigs222
Scared Monkey

« Reply #897 on: July 08, 2011, 08:56:33 PM »

This is not right!

Why would anyone pay anything?
Moron #3 already spoke.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #898 on: July 08, 2011, 08:56:41 PM »

I hope Casey & her whole damn family move to Pinellas County. 

Sorry in advance to any monkeys that live there.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #899 on: July 08, 2011, 08:56:48 PM »

NIMBY not in my backyard

Casey should not come to Los Angeles. A gang member could be pay good money to look her up.

Time LA PD or Orange County PD would have to pay for her safety takes away money and time that should go for protect the regular residents.

The press would hound her everywhere. She should go to Aruba where lying is OK, verbally and horizontally.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.