April 26, 2024, 02:35:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #1 7/8/11  (Read 373686 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #900 on: July 08, 2011, 08:56:54 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/07/casey-anthony-she-wont-be-going-home-cheney-mason-says.html
Casey Anthony: She won’t be going home, Cheney Mason says
Caylee and Casey Anthony, In Session, Inside Edition, WESH, WKMG, WOFL — posted by halboedeker on July, 8 2011 7:42 PM

::snipping2::
Today’s developments:

The family: Anthony rejected a jail visit by her mother, Cindy, tonight. “Inside Edition” put the development this way: “Casey Anthony is refusing to see her mother, whose dramatic testimony helped set her free. Visitation logs at the Orange County Jail show Cindy Anthony requested a jailhouse visit at 7 p.m. Friday but was turned down by Casey herself.”

Anthony defense attorney Cheney Mason was definite about one aspect of Casey Anthony’s future. “She won’t be going home to her family, that is a guarantee,” Mason told WOFL-Channel 35’s Holly Bristow. Mason said Anthony hasn’t wanted to talk to her family for a long time. “She hasn’t wanted to talk to her father since he testified against her in the grand jury,” Mason said. “Can’t blame her.”

Mark Lippman, the attorney for George and Cindy Anthony, told WOFL that they don’t have ”the 9-to-5 job option anymore” and “for three years, their lives have been put on hold.”

Mason told “In Session” that Casey Anthony is “as tough as they come and she’s very smart and she’s very alert — quick — and you get to like her.”

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #901 on: July 08, 2011, 08:57:38 PM »

Heard this on JVM sorry if it's already been posted. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88t4Bm1ayE4

thanks kitkat.....isn't it beautiful!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #902 on: July 08, 2011, 08:59:31 PM »

meant "paid" not "pay"

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #903 on: July 08, 2011, 08:59:55 PM »

How would you rank those who need to be in fear?

1.  Casey
2.  Baez
3.  Cindy
4.  Jurors
                           how would you rank them...I am just curious about this
Casey, Jurors, Cindy then Baez..........then Mason

Casey, Baez, Cindy, Jurors - I think people just see mason as an old fool who went along for the ride.

That shoots dust! Omg I laughed so hard when I read Ang's post last night! So freakin' funny!

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!~!!!  Well.... He IS a senir citizen Titch afterall. LOL   <no offense to seniors tho>   
hey girl!!  Missed you...Smile

Hey you.. HUGS!  What a circus all this shit is, huh?   
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #904 on: July 08, 2011, 09:01:30 PM »

You know, the pain of watching Joran get by with murdering Natalee was more than I could take and I didn't think I could stand to go through the same thing again BUT here I am and going through the same emotions with almost a carbon copy of Joran.  I guess our moto now is "Never give up, Never give in" cause if you do give up they win.

Can you imagine what Natalee's family is going through right now? Think of Beth. Omg she was on Dr. Drew comparing these people to the VanderSloots. Little did she know how exactly close she was in her comparison. Right down to the perp getting away.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #905 on: July 08, 2011, 09:01:39 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/07/casey-anthony-she-wont-be-going-home-cheney-mason-says.html
Casey Anthony: She won’t be going home, Cheney Mason says
Caylee and Casey Anthony, In Session, Inside Edition, WESH, WKMG, WOFL — posted by halboedeker on July, 8 2011 7:42 PM

Today’s developments:

The family: Anthony rejected a jail visit by her mother, Cindy, tonight. “Inside Edition” put the development this way: “Casey Anthony is refusing to see her mother, whose dramatic testimony helped set her free. Visitation logs at the Orange County Jail show Cindy Anthony requested a jailhouse visit at 7 p.m. Friday but was turned down by Casey herself.”

Anthony defense attorney Cheney Mason was definite about one aspect of Casey Anthony’s future. “She won’t be going home to her family, that is a guarantee,” Mason told WOFL-Channel 35’s Holly Bristow. Mason said Anthony hasn’t wanted to talk to her family for a long time. “She hasn’t wanted to talk to her father since he testified against her in the grand jury,” Mason said. “Can’t blame her.”

Mark Lippman, the attorney for George and Cindy Anthony, told WOFL that they don’t have ”the 9-to-5 job option anymore” and “for three years, their lives have been put on hold.”

Mason told “In Session” that Casey Anthony is “as tough as they come and she’s very smart and she’s very alert — quick — and you get to like her.”

About 80% - 90% of America think you are wrong, old man! We'd like to feed her to gators is more like it.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #906 on: July 08, 2011, 09:02:19 PM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/070811-anthony-refuses-jail-visit-request-from-mother
Anthony refuses jail visit request from mother
Updated: Friday, 08 Jul 2011, 7:52 PM EDT
Published : Friday, 08 Jul 2011, 7:27 PM EDT

Video at link. Cheney Mason interview.
Baez says Casey will get mental health counseling

In an exclusive interview with Geraldo Rivera, Jose Baez said the defense team is going to take Casey to a safe location.  "We plan on getting her mental health counseling and therapy," Baez told Rivera. "Remember, she's lost her child. She's been in solitary confinement, and for the last three years, she's been facing the death penalty. After all the trauma she's been facing, our goal is to get her well."

Anthony is set to be released from jail July 17. She was convicted of four misdemeanor counts of lying to law enforcement on Tuesday, but received credit for time-served, as well as good behavior.

Read more: http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/070811-anthony-refuses-jail-visit-request-from-mother#ixzz1RZ7SwZTD

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #907 on: July 08, 2011, 09:04:47 PM »

Morgan is also on video posted at link. http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/070811-anthony-refuses-jail-visit-request-from-mother

~ Peter Frampton
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #908 on: July 08, 2011, 09:06:07 PM »

HOW I LOVE RASCAL FLATTS ... A tribute to little Caylee ... "Going Place"

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2011/07/08/rascal-flatts-sings-a-tribute-to-caylee-caylee-anthony-song-goin-places/

Thank you Rascal Flatts for this great tribute ... you just made even more people know Caylee and the injustice that was just done to her.
Airlinemonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #909 on: July 08, 2011, 09:06:36 PM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/070811-anthony-refuses-jail-visit-request-from-mother

In an exclusive interview with Geraldo Rivera, Jose Baez said the defense team is going to take Casey to a safe location.  "We plan on getting her mental health counseling and therapy," Baez told Rivera. "Remember, she's lost her child. She's been in solitary confinement, and for the last three years, she's been facing the death penalty. After all the trauma she's been facing, our goal is to get her well."

Anthony is set to be released from jail July 17. She was convicted of four misdemeanor counts of lying to law enforcement on Tuesday, but received credit for time-served, as well as good behavior.

Read more: http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/070811-anthony-refuses-jail-visit-request-from-mother#ixzz1RZ7SwZTD

I'm sorry, but all the mental health in the world will not cure her...there is no cure for evil!!
Airlinemonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #910 on: July 08, 2011, 09:07:39 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2011/07/08/rascal-flatts-sings-a-tribute-to-caylee-caylee-anthony-song-goin-places/

Thank you Rascal Flatts for this great tribute ... you just made even more people know Caylee and the injustice that was just done to her.
What a beautiful song...I love Rascal Flatts!
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #911 on: July 08, 2011, 09:11:07 PM »

I cannot see KC ever speaking to her parents again.. she said she is a spiteful bitch.. and so happy she is away from them and their rules and disapproval..
besides, for awhile, she has her surrogate family..

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #912 on: July 08, 2011, 09:11:08 PM »

If you send a check to an inmate, they endorse the back and you get their autograph.  This was a big thing back in the day with Charles Manson and others of high profile.

I think this may be what people are doing sending her money.  I am surprised more haven't done it to get the autograph endorsement on the back of the check.
She's probably keeping those routing numbers for when she gets out. HAHAHA
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #913 on: July 08, 2011, 09:11:44 PM »

Juror #3 said that Casey's behavior was questionable after Caylee's death.

WHAT AN IGNORANT ASSBITE. Are you serious, QUESTIONABLE!!!!

YOUR FRIGGIN DAUGHTER IS DEAD, CASEY KNEW IT AS SHE ADMITTED TO IT AND WAS IN A BAG IN THE SWAMP AND CASEY IS OUT WHORING AROUND AND THAT IS QUESTIONABLE BEHAVIOR!!!

This fool thought Casey was a good mother because witnesses said she spent time with her kid and fed Caylee? As opposed to having her child in a friggin swamp!!! WTF!!!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #914 on: July 08, 2011, 09:11:49 PM »

What a beautiful song...I love Rascal Flatts!

It is a beautiful song! Jane Valez Musk Ox played a snip-it of it tonight. It is touching. Every little bit helps put the nails in Casey's coffin.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #915 on: July 08, 2011, 09:11:54 PM »

::snipping::t....no one makes death threats via email.....too easy track...dumbasses!!

Agree.

There is a ding bat where I live, a Sheriff's deputy, that made a death threat and left it on this guys voice mail. Dumb, dumb and dumber.
[/quote]

[/quote]

I am going to apologize before I say this: Off topic, This deputy went to prison. He is Hank Williams' Jr.'s former brother -in-law. What a hoot!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #916 on: July 08, 2011, 09:15:08 PM »

oh hell he musta heard me thinking....about her mental health....

Crap I didn't know there was a cure for a murdering biotch

no asshole she didn't 'lost a child'...she MURDERED HER OWN CHILD
she can never get well....she is a psychopath....
no matter where she goes someone is gonna let it 'slip'

I think he should take her home and let her be his nanny

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #917 on: July 08, 2011, 09:15:36 PM »

Counseling, therapy, safe location? Sounds like institutionalization to me.
Airlinemonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #918 on: July 08, 2011, 09:16:19 PM »

I cannot see KC ever speaking to her parents again.. she said she is a spiteful bitch.. and so happy she is away from them and their rules and disapproval..
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #919 on: July 08, 2011, 09:19:21 PM »

Just a note to add: Casey would not be paid for her video visit with her mother, and that visit would deflate what she will get for her first video from jail.

It all just makes me sick.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.