April 24, 2024, 07:07:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #1 7/8/11  (Read 373563 times)
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #940 on: July 08, 2011, 09:40:07 PM »

My prayer is that this trial makes Bobo a one hit wonder.. never to be able to cash in or win a trial again       

I'll bet Perry backs down now on sanctioning him too!!   

Yep, I agree! 

It's to bad J.Strickland didn't stay. 
He didn't want any part of this trial after the antics of mason.

Judge Strickland said that Baez filed a motion to have him be removed because somehow Baez found out that Judge Strickland had made a phone call to some guy who was ill and that guy had a blog about Casey Anthony. the Judge said he liked reading the guys blog because he was fair, but he made the phone call because he was concerned about the guy's health. Baez's people somehow found out - and set in motion to force Judge Strickland to remove himself.

Tks, I knew it was something.  Got it wrong...

Found his interview...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iy3snR_SSEs

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #941 on: July 08, 2011, 09:42:32 PM »

*These pictures have been brought to you by Polident.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #942 on: July 08, 2011, 09:42:38 PM »

Thanks! 

This completes the set.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #943 on: July 08, 2011, 09:42:42 PM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/070811-anthony-refuses-jail-visit-request-from-mother
Anthony refuses jail visit request from mother
Updated: Friday, 08 Jul 2011, 7:52 PM EDT
Published : Friday, 08 Jul 2011, 7:27 PM EDT

Video at link. Cheney Mason interview.
 ::snipping2::
Baez says Casey will get mental health counseling

In an exclusive interview with Geraldo Rivera, Jose Baez said the defense team is going to take Casey to a safe location.  "We plan on getting her mental health counseling and therapy," Baez told Rivera. "Remember, she's lost her child. She's been in solitary confinement, and for the last three years, she's been facing the death penalty. After all the trauma she's been facing, our goal is to get her well."

Anthony is set to be released from jail July 17. She was convicted of four misdemeanor counts of lying to law enforcement on Tuesday, but received credit for time-served, as well as good behavior.

Read more: http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/070811-anthony-refuses-jail-visit-request-from-mother#ixzz1RZ7SwZTD

Counseling, therapy, safe location? Sounds like institutionalization to me.

Well that means she would have to sign herself in, which also means she can sign herself out......I do not believe it....she doesn't think there is anything wrong with her....it's the whole world that's wrong....she might agree to go but she will not stay

Good for them that they recognize she is sick in the head.  However, there is no way she will go to any type of therapy unless she is institutionalized.  That would be the safest place for her too.(not that I care about her safety!)  Monkey Devil!

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #944 on: July 08, 2011, 09:43:28 PM »

Tracy on Dr.Drew...she is spot on with her theory...such a shame she did not testify...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #945 on: July 08, 2011, 09:43:39 PM »

Cheney Mason defended the lawyers’ happy reactions at a party after the acquittal in a restaurant near the courthouse. “There were people criticizing that we had a party downstairs [from his office] and drinking champagne,” he told WOFL. “And people criticizing my co-counsel Dorothy Clay Sims for dancing around. … She wasn’t dancing around. She was ecstatic for saving Casey’s life — as we all were. That was the goal.”

And Mason added: ”Nobody has an apology to make.”

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/07/casey-anthony-she-wont-be-going-home-cheney-mason-says.html
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #946 on: July 08, 2011, 09:46:08 PM »

Tracy on Dr.Drew...she is spot on with her theory...such a shame she did not testify...
She was awesome.... I sat here unable to move..only listen.. KC's brain should be studied....

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #947 on: July 08, 2011, 09:46:52 PM »

Why wasn't she on all the shows instead of that useless black hat Leonard Padilla? She actually could have offered much insight, now the BS speculation and conspiracies of LP
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #948 on: July 08, 2011, 09:47:12 PM »

My prayer is that this trial makes Bobo a one hit wonder.. never to be able to cash in or win a trial again       

Yep, I agree! 

Judge Strickland said that Baez filed a motion to have him be removed because somehow Baez found out that Judge Strickland had made a phone call to some guy who was ill and that guy had a blog about Casey Anthony. the Judge said he liked reading the guys blog because he was fair, but he made the phone call because he was concerned about the guy's health. Baez's people somehow found out - and set in motion to force Judge Strickland to remove himself.

Hi Kermmie!!!! I saw Judge Strickland on a show this week...sorry can't remember which one....but he said it was MASON who filed the motion to recuse....he said MASON told him a week or so BEFORE filing it that he was gonna file it.....BAEZ wass not smart enough to do that...but MASON was slimy enough to do it!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #949 on: July 08, 2011, 09:48:23 PM »

How old is C.Mason, anyone know?

I joke about being older than dirt but I'm pretty sure Cheney Mason really is  
wiki says
James Cheney Mason
Born December 12, 1943
Jacksonville, Florida

Tks, didn't know his first name was james. So he's 67

WOW........I would have sworn him to be in his late 70's. Most men I know his age do not look old like him.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #950 on: July 08, 2011, 09:48:28 PM »

Casey Anthony's attorney: I believe convicted felon is not connected to George Anthony

An attorney representing Casey Anthony wrote Friday he believes that convicted felon Vasco Thompson doesn't know Anthony's father, George Anthony.

The defense had named Thompson as a surprise witness in Casey Anthony's first-degree murder trial, which ended Tuesday with a not-guilty verdict. Prosecutors had accused her of killing her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Marie, in 2008.

Although J. Cheney Mason said he had not received Thompson's phone records, he told Thompson's attorney in a letter that the issue is moot because the trial is finished.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-vasco-thompson-20110708,0,6714451.story
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #951 on: July 08, 2011, 09:48:31 PM »

She was awesome.... I sat here unable to move..only listen.. KC's brain should be studied....

LOL... I was too !!! She was great!

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #952 on: July 08, 2011, 09:49:25 PM »

Cheney Mason defended the lawyers’ happy reactions at a party after the acquittal in a restaurant near the courthouse. “There were people criticizing that we had a party downstairs [from his office] and drinking champagne,” he told WOFL. “And people criticizing my co-counsel Dorothy Clay Sims for dancing around. … She wasn’t dancing around. She was ecstatic for saving Casey’s life — as we all were. That was the goal.”

And Mason added: ”Nobody has an apology to make.”

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/07/casey-anthony-she-wont-be-going-home-cheney-mason-says.html

I guess Cheney missed that part that no one one in this case and that 2 year old Caylee Anthony was dead, double bagged, duct tape on her mouth ... but that's ok to dance on this little girls swamp grave.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #953 on: July 08, 2011, 09:50:13 PM »

I know!
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #954 on: July 08, 2011, 09:50:24 PM »

Mumbles is so arrogant in this inteview.  Says the first thing slore needs to do is get out of town. He is hoping someone offers slore millions for the first interview, hoping it is 10mil, would make him happy.  She has more courage then anyone he knows. 

Is the old fart bipolar?  First he bashes and comes close to assaulting the media, gives them a tongue lashing, calls them names, flips the bird, now he is sitting there with a sheet eating grin like he is the king and a big important man.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/070811-anthony-refuses-jail-visit-request-from-mother

I will not be upset if that Defense team gets diseases and dies from them soon like OJ's attorneys

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #955 on: July 08, 2011, 09:50:26 PM »

Yep, I agree! 

Hi Kermmie!!!! I saw Judge Strickland on a show this week...sorry can't remember which one....but he said it was MASON who filed the motion to recuse....he said MASON told him a week or so BEFORE filing it that he was gonna file it.....BAEZ wass not smart enough to do that...but MASON was slimy enough to do it!!!

Was that the one where Judge Strickland said he told him to go ahead and do it? lol

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #956 on: July 08, 2011, 09:50:28 PM »

Yep, I agree! 

Tks, I knew it was something.  Got it wrong...

Found his interview...
Said it was Mason......Thought I was loosing it.hahahaha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iy3snR_SSEs

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #957 on: July 08, 2011, 09:50:56 PM »

Mumbles is so arrogant in this inteview.  Says the first thing slore needs to do is get out of town. He is hoping someone offers slore millions for the first interview, hoping it is 10mil, would make him happy.  She has more courage then anyone he knows. 

Is the old fart bipolar?  First he bashes and comes close to assaulting the media, gives them a tongue lashing, calls them names, flips the bird, now he is sitting there with a sheet eating grin like he is the king and a big important man.

I will not be upset if that Defense team gets diseases and dies from them soon like OJ's attorneys

Nope...me either...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #958 on: July 08, 2011, 09:52:03 PM »

Has every one missed the part that the STATE did charge Casey with lesser charges that just capital murder/death penalty?

Even Drew's jurors have messed this up.

The jury could have charged her with aggravated manslaughter or aggravated child abuse ... these were not death penalty charges.

Or have I missed something?
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #959 on: July 08, 2011, 09:52:05 PM »

801,000 and counting.

Caylee's Law.........................

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.