April 26, 2024, 09:54:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #1 7/8/11  (Read 373695 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #960 on: July 08, 2011, 09:52:24 PM »

I think Orange County should keep Casey in close protective custody for her safety as long as she is in their charge. Upon release, they need to take her to a safe place, like Siberia, and tell her they've done their job and from that point on, she's on her own. If she needs protective custody, hire private body guards but don't call them. They're busy trying to protect children from people like her!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #961 on: July 08, 2011, 09:52:39 PM »

::snipping2::

Cheney Mason defended the lawyers’ happy reactions at a party after the acquittal in a restaurant near the courthouse. “There were people criticizing that we had a party downstairs [from his office] and drinking champagne,” he told WOFL. “And people criticizing my co-counsel Dorothy Clay Sims for dancing around. … She wasn’t dancing around. She was ecstatic for saving Casey’s life — as we all were. That was the goal.”

And Mason added: ”Nobody has an apology to make.”

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/07/casey-anthony-she-wont-be-going-home-cheney-mason-says.html

I guess Cheney missed that part that no one one in this case and that 2 year old Caylee Anthony was dead, double bagged, duct tape on her mouth ... but that's ok to dance on this little girls swamp grave.

They could care less about Caylee... I have noticed that they must be picking up on the criticizm for that and have been throwing her name in like an afterthought....oh...I hate them all!!!!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #962 on: July 08, 2011, 09:52:46 PM »

Tracy on Dr.Drew...she is spot on with her theory...such a shame she did not testify...

Why wasn't she on all the shows instead of that useless black hat Leonard Padilla? She actually could have offered much insight, now the BS speculation and conspiracies of LP

Right. Plus she sounds more ummm intelligent. Like she's not trying to stir the pot & be gossipy for a reaction. She sounds true iykwim...not a hidden agenda.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #963 on: July 08, 2011, 09:53:06 PM »

Tracy on Dr.Drew...she is spot on with her theory...such a shame she did not testify...

Yeah she was very informative. As I listened to the evidence that is what I thought happened too. So how did the jury dismiss the evidence gives me a hinky feeling.

kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #964 on: July 08, 2011, 09:54:24 PM »

Thanks! 

This completes the set.

wait, is this someone kind of liars anotomic position of the mouth?
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #965 on: July 08, 2011, 09:54:55 PM »

Has every one missed the part that the STATE did charge Casey with lesser charges that just capital murder/death penalty?

Even Drew's jurors have messed this up.

The jury could have charged her with aggravated manslaughter or aggravated child abuse ... these were not death penalty charges.

Or have I missed something?

I know Red... I have argued this point with several friends and family members . Sad state of affairs when a bunch of Monkeys know the charges better than the jury!

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #966 on: July 08, 2011, 09:55:31 PM »

does anyone know why Tracy who actually stayed in the hosue with casey was not brought in as a witness..she could have said how casey brought up chloroform and quite alot of information
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #967 on: July 08, 2011, 09:55:42 PM »

Tracy could have refuted Kyrstal Holloways heresay account of George claiming the death of Caylee was an accident that snowballed out of control.

Tracy could have refuted Jose Baez's opening statement which claimed George knew Caylee was deceased and participated in her disposal.

Janet

++++

Casey's Roommate Tells All
June 22, 2011 2:02 AM EDT
Diane Dimond

<snipped>

From Tracy’s contemporaneous notes: “My first night at the Anthony home, I awoke to George and Casey arguing. He had started questioning her. I really couldn’t make out much of their conversation until he exploded, screaming, ‘Don’t f***ing lie to me anymore! I am sick of your f***ing lies! You have to know where she is!  What did you do with her?’ She told him to ‘quit acting like a scumbag f***ing cop and that he needed to act like a father.’” In the heat of the argument, Casey and Cindy told George to leave the house immediately and he complied.

<snipped>

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2011/06/22/casey-s-rommate-tells-all.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #968 on: July 08, 2011, 09:56:23 PM »

My prayer is that this trial makes Bobo a one hit wonder.. never to be able to cash in or win a trial again       

I'll bet Perry backs down now on sanctioning him too!!   

Yep, I agree! 

It's to bad J.Strickland didn't stay. 
He didn't want any part of this trial after the antics of mason.

Judge Strickland said that Baez filed a motion to have him be removed because somehow Baez found out that Judge Strickland had made a phone call to some guy who was ill and that guy had a blog about Casey Anthony. the Judge said he liked reading the guys blog because he was fair, but he made the phone call because he was concerned about the guy's health. Baez's people somehow found out - and set in motion to force Judge Strickland to remove himself.

Hi Kermmie!!!! I saw Judge Strickland on a show this week...sorry can't remember which one....but he said it was MASON who filed the motion to recuse....he said MASON told him a week or so BEFORE filing it that he was gonna file it.....BAEZ wass not smart enough to do that...but MASON was slimy enough to do it!!!

Oh I stand corrected, thank you. I can't remember which show either LOL But yeah, that was insightful I thought about Judge Strickland getting forced off the case by the defense team.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #969 on: July 08, 2011, 09:56:31 PM »

http://yfrog.com/z/kgso9xj
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #970 on: July 08, 2011, 09:57:21 PM »

Yeah she was very informative. As I listened to the evidence that is what I thought happened too. So how did the jury dismiss the evidence gives me a hinky feeling.

Something was not right with that jury. I was watching HLN today and the blonde chic (can't think of her name) stated that she always had a bad feeling about #3...she said she tailored her answers to make them right and was too eager to be on the jury...and I DO remember her saying the same thing about her during jury selection...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #971 on: July 08, 2011, 09:58:14 PM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/070811-anthony-refuses-jail-visit-request-from-mother
Anthony refuses jail visit request from mother
Updated: Friday, 08 Jul 2011, 7:52 PM EDT
Published : Friday, 08 Jul 2011, 7:27 PM EDT

Video at link. Cheney Mason interview.
Baez says Casey will get mental health counseling

In an exclusive interview with Geraldo Rivera, Jose Baez said the defense team is going to take Casey to a safe location.  "We plan on getting her mental health counseling and therapy," Baez told Rivera. "Remember, she's lost her child. She's been in solitary confinement, and for the last three years, she's been facing the death penalty. After all the trauma she's been facing, our goal is to get her well."

Anthony is set to be released from jail July 17. She was convicted of four misdemeanor counts of lying to law enforcement on Tuesday, but received credit for time-served, as well as good behavior.

Read more: http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/070811-anthony-refuses-jail-visit-request-from-mother#ixzz1RZ7SwZTD

I so agree.............an institution for the CRIMINALLY INSANE would be my choice.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #972 on: July 08, 2011, 09:58:26 PM »

I think Orange County should keep Casey in close protective custody for her safety as long as she is in their charge. Upon release, they need to take her to a safe place, like Siberia, and tell her they've done their job and from that point on, she's on her own. If she needs protective custody, hire private body guards but don't call them. They're busy trying to protect children from people like her!

they should treat her like any other inmate and let her go, rather than treating her better than a politician who may have gone to jail...i think bozo saying she is going to go to counseling to greeve is bs...she didnt greeve she was happy caylee was dead she has nothing to greeve about...she wont go
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #973 on: July 08, 2011, 09:58:48 PM »

Cheney Mason defended the lawyers’ happy reactions at a party after the acquittal in a restaurant near the courthouse. “There were people criticizing that we had a party downstairs [from his office] and drinking champagne,” he told WOFL. “And people criticizing my co-counsel Dorothy Clay Sims for dancing around. … She wasn’t dancing around. She was ecstatic for saving Casey’s life — as we all were. That was the goal.”

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/07/casey-anthony-she-wont-be-going-home-cheney-mason-says.html

I guess Cheney missed that part that no one one in this case and that 2 year old Caylee Anthony
i got great pleasure out of cheney saying that they lost friends over hime defending slore.He said that his wife lost some long time good girlfriends over this case. I felt sorry for her for a split second and then i realized that if my husband was an attorney and took on a case of such an obvious murderer, it would be his choice to represent or find a new place to live.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #974 on: July 08, 2011, 09:59:26 PM »

Something was not right with that jury. I was watching HLN today and the blonde chic (can't think of her name) stated that she always had a bad feeling about #3...she said she tailored her answers to make them right and was too eager to be on the jury...and I DO remember her saying the same thing about her during jury selection...

I believe the investigations will prove she was already aligned with the defense. I think she knew Bozo...........

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #975 on: July 08, 2011, 10:00:22 PM »

I guess Cheney missed that part that no one one in this case and that 2 year old Caylee Anthony
i got great pleasure out of cheney saying that they lost friends over hime defending slore.He said that his wife lost some long time good girlfriends over this case. I felt sorry for her for a split second and then i realized that if my husband was an attorney and took on a case of such an obvious murderer, it would be his choice to represent or find a new place to live.
ooops sorry, i jumped in your post.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #976 on: July 08, 2011, 10:01:18 PM »

ok...I did not post on this post...how did that happen????

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #977 on: July 08, 2011, 10:01:33 PM »

Thanks! 

This completes the set.

wait, is this someone kind of liars anotomic position of the mouth?
I take it they are trying to stop more lies from spewing forth only problem with that is being asked the next question. They each did tell the truth once and that was when they gave their names...after that it was lies lies lies
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #978 on: July 08, 2011, 10:02:08 PM »

I believe the investigations will prove she was already aligned with the defense. I think she knew Bozo...........

BINGO!!!!! I so agree! I hope there is truly an investigation going on....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #979 on: July 08, 2011, 10:03:04 PM »

I know!

Well what did she say?

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.