April 24, 2024, 04:32:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #1 7/8/11  (Read 373561 times)
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #980 on: July 08, 2011, 10:04:34 PM »

Has every one missed the part that the STATE did charge Casey with lesser charges that just capital murder/death penalty?

Even Drew's jurors have messed this up.

The jury could have charged her with aggravated manslaughter or aggravated child abuse ... these were not death penalty charges.

Or have I missed something?

Nope you didn't.........Nor did 100,000's of ppl.

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #981 on: July 08, 2011, 10:05:04 PM »

Tracy on Dr.Drew...she is spot on with her theory...such a shame she did not testify...

Yeah she was very informative. As I listened to the evidence that is what I thought happened too. So how did the jury dismiss the evidence gives me a hinky feeling.

Something was not right with that jury. I was watching HLN today and the blonde chic (can't think of her name) stated that she always had a bad feeling about #3...she said she tailored her answers to make them right and was too eager to be on the jury...and I DO remember her saying the same thing about her during jury selection...

I believe the investigations will prove she was already aligned with the defense. I think she knew Bozo...........

What investigations?

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #982 on: July 08, 2011, 10:05:09 PM »

Tracy on Dr.Drew...she is spot on with her theory...such a shame she did not testify...

Yeah she was very informative. As I listened to the evidence that is what I thought happened too. So how did the jury dismiss the evidence gives me a hinky feeling.

Something was not right with that jury. I was watching HLN today and the blonde chic (can't think of her name) stated that she always had a bad feeling about #3...she said she tailored her answers to make them right and was too eager to be on the jury...and I DO remember her saying the same thing about her during jury selection...

I believe the investigations will prove she was already aligned with the defense. I think she knew Bozo...........

BINGO!!!!! I so agree! I hope there is truly an investigation going on....
If she didn't know bozo she knew someone...remember shes in college for her nursing who else is a nurse or was a nurse
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #983 on: July 08, 2011, 10:05:14 PM »

I actually got an answer from the Toby Keith camp on the email I sent:

Jose Baez was dropped as client early this morning.  He is no longer represented by Paradigm.

Thanks

Kay Johnson

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #984 on: July 08, 2011, 10:05:39 PM »

100% agree!
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #985 on: July 08, 2011, 10:05:59 PM »

I know!

Well what did she say?
I think they didn't call her because she worked for Padilla.  No one wanted to be associated with him at all!  JMO

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #986 on: July 08, 2011, 10:08:30 PM »

When was the last day of jury selection?
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #987 on: July 08, 2011, 10:08:39 PM »

all we need is a connection to someone on the defense team and a juror.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #988 on: July 08, 2011, 10:09:24 PM »

These are my notes from jury selection regarding Juror #3, Jennifer Ford:

I also had written: Has little knowledge of, nor interest in, case.

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #989 on: July 08, 2011, 10:10:00 PM »

Mason should get the "finger" fingered to him.....
Trying to throw another person under the buss with NO evidence.
 Monkey Devil!

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #990 on: July 08, 2011, 10:10:48 PM »

I think Orange County should keep Casey in close protective custody for her safety as long as she is in their charge. Upon release, they need to take her to a safe place, like Siberia, and tell her they've done their job and from that point on, she's on her own. If she needs protective custody, hire private body guards but don't call them. They're busy trying to protect children from people like her!

they should treat her like any other inmate and let her go, rather than treating her better than a politician who may have gone to jail...i think bozo saying she is going to go to counseling to greeve is bs...she didnt greeve she was happy caylee was dead she has nothing to greeve about...she wont go

They should treat her like a queen... and then bill her like one.

I wonder how the State will divvy up the billing? Casey has nothing now - and I predict very little in the future. I am sure they will whack her a good one. George & Cindy getting a whopper of a bill... now that will be interesting. Even the Prince of Nigeria will not be able to cover what the Anthonys are about to receive, I think. It is going to be a biggie. (tee hee hee - it makes me laugh)

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #991 on: July 08, 2011, 10:11:21 PM »

I also remember the blonde lady commenting during selection that #3 wanted to be on the jury TOO badly...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #992 on: July 08, 2011, 10:11:22 PM »

She is on Greta now.. They opened with them reading the NG.. I have to mute it because I get that same sick feeling I got when they said OJ was NG

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #993 on: July 08, 2011, 10:13:07 PM »

My prayer is that this trial makes Bobo a one hit wonder.. never to be able to cash in or win a trial again       

I'll bet Perry backs down now on sanctioning him too!!   

I could be wrong but I suspect that Perry and Baez/Mason are thisclose.

When a judge instructs jury members in the jury room is there a court reporter present to record everything?

Janet

Anyone?  Anyone?

++++++

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #994 on: July 08, 2011, 10:13:20 PM »

100% agree!

I sure hope there is an investigation.
How did this person know bozo?

Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #995 on: July 08, 2011, 10:14:10 PM »

She is on Greta now.. They opened with them reading the NG.. I have to mute it because I get that same sick feeling I got when they said OJ was NG
Wonder what she adds this time
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #996 on: July 08, 2011, 10:14:45 PM »

Thanks! 

This completes the set.

wait, is this someone kind of liars anotomic position of the mouth?
I take it they are trying to stop more lies from spewing forth only problem with that is being asked the next question. They each did tell the truth once and that was when they gave their names...after that it was lies lies lies
i believe u may be right!i meant to say, sorry for typos, but that must be the true anotomical position of the mouth for a true liar. on another note, is anyone watching joy behar(yuck, know), but this dan abrams has said everything i think, for the most part. I think he is very smart, spot on and quite adorable to boot!
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #997 on: July 08, 2011, 10:16:57 PM »

Thanks! 

This completes the set.

wait, is this someone kind of liars anotomic position of the mouth?
I take it they are trying to stop more lies from spewing forth only problem with that is being asked the next question. They each did tell the truth once and that was when they gave their names...after that it was lies lies lies
i believe u may be right!i meant to say, sorry for typos, but that must be the true anotomical position of the mouth for a true liar. on another note, is anyone watching joy behar(yuck, know), but this dan abrams has said everything i think, for the most part. I think he is very smart, spot on and quite adorable to boot!
unfortunately I dont have tv its not in my budget at this time maybe in a month or two I can get it, and in a lot of ways I am glad I dont have it
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #998 on: July 08, 2011, 10:17:03 PM »

I also remember the blonde lady commenting during selection that #3 wanted to be on the jury TOO badly...
she even said she would like to be on the jury
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #999 on: July 08, 2011, 10:17:12 PM »

When was the last day of jury selection?

Sworn in ~5:15 PM May 20, 2011

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.