April 26, 2024, 11:25:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #1 7/8/11  (Read 373698 times)
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #40 on: July 08, 2011, 08:52:52 AM »

Sorry Zoo got in your box,

Maybe that is why she was turned loose, she wont always have protection hun and you can run but you can not hide from God.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #41 on: July 08, 2011, 08:53:03 AM »

Morning Monks... I was so exausted I fell asleep last night on the couch and my family left me here to sleep.They covered me up and brought me my cat to snuggle with...Anyhoo... I so wanted to see Jeff on OReilly ...also someone said 3 jurors were on Greta..anyone have links for me to catch it? TYIA

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #42 on: July 08, 2011, 08:53:05 AM »

To have to watch the same police officers that looked for Caylee protect her butt so nobody hurts her really bothers me.  How bout you all?

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #43 on: July 08, 2011, 08:54:16 AM »

Its on my FB page I will keep it fresh at top til every state has adopted this law. Mayabe this will be a little of Caylee's Justice

Thank You   

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #44 on: July 08, 2011, 08:55:36 AM »

Maybe that is why she was turned loose, she wont always have protection hun and you can run but you can not hide from God.

I keep thinking they cannot protect her forever, but then I think well OJ is still alive, Susan Smith is still alive, but then maybe something will happen to not kill her but she will be stupid and go back to jail or something.  I am just not that patient.  I bet you any money, she will be videod going to her house (Cindy and George's) soon after getting out. 

I think I would feel better if just 1 family member shunned her for what she did to Caylee and said I do not want anything more to do with you on national TV or something.   

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #45 on: July 08, 2011, 08:58:01 AM »

http://abcnews.go.com/m/story?id=14024870

Casey Anthony's Release: Will She Be Safe?
By KEVIN DOLAK
1 minute ago

Casey Anthony's pending release in nine days has sparked outrage across the country and outside the Orlando, Fla., courtroom where she was tried, raising questions about her safety amid threats against the jurors who found her not guilty this week of killing daughter Caylee.

Anthony's release date from the jail where she has spent nearly three years has been revised to July 17, according to court officials. Anthony was acquitted Tuesday of first-degree murder and all of the major charges leveled against her relating to the death of her daughter, 2, in 2008.

Really do not care if she is safe.  OMG, it must be a slow news day. 

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #46 on: July 08, 2011, 09:00:01 AM »

She should come here, I'll keep her safe...

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #47 on: July 08, 2011, 09:00:24 AM »

By KEVIN DOLAK
1 minute ago

Casey Anthony's pending release in nine days has sparked outrage across the country and outside the Orlando, Fla., courtroom where she was tried, raising questions about her safety amid threats against the jurors who found her not guilty this week of killing daughter Caylee.

Anthony's release date from the jail where she has spent nearly three years has been revised to July 17, according to court officials. Anthony was acquitted Tuesday of first-degree murder and all of the major charges leveled against her relating to the death of her daughter, 2, in 2008.

I am not sure if I buy all this Casey will be attacked stuff. Although we live in a different time than when OJ walked from obvious murder charges and there is much furor in FL and across the country over Casey skating on murder ... If nothing happened to OJ, would anything really happen to Casey?

We do not promote violence, but I do believe that this is not the last that we will hear of Casey Anthony. Like OJ, like Joran van der Sloot ... these sick sociopaths just cannot help themselves.

She will fall one day again in a major way. Its only a matter of time and it will be of her own doing.

I completely agree Red. That whole Anthony clan is just sick, sick, sick. Casey will do something drastic again, betcha. Wonder if those freakin' jurors will continue to say they have no regrets & made the right decision then. Despicable imo. More innocent people will be harmed, just like JVS.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #48 on: July 08, 2011, 09:00:33 AM »

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/risky-business/talent-agency-decides-not-represent-208992
Talent Agency Decides Not to Represent Casey Anthony Lawyer Jose Baez (Exclusive)
Paradigm had signed the lawyer Thursday afternoon.
12:51 AM 7/8/2011 by Daniel Miller

Casey Anthony attorney Jose Baez has been dropped by the talent agency that signed him earlier Thursday.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #49 on: July 08, 2011, 09:00:36 AM »

Morning Monks... I was so exausted I fell asleep last night on the couch and my family left me here to sleep.They covered me up and brought me my cat to snuggle with...Anyhoo... I so wanted to see Jeff on OReilly ...also someone said 3 jurors were on Greta..anyone have links for me to catch it? TYIA
http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/on-the-record/transcript/casey-anthony-prosecutor-039we-presented-every-shred-evidence-we-could039

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #50 on: July 08, 2011, 09:01:43 AM »

By KEVIN DOLAK
1 minute ago

Really do not care if she is safe.  OMG, it must be a slow news day. 

Ditto!
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #51 on: July 08, 2011, 09:02:57 AM »

To have to watch the same police officers that looked for Caylee protect her butt so nobody hurts her really bothers me.  How bout you all?

This sickens me. Where is the justice?
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #52 on: July 08, 2011, 09:06:13 AM »

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/risky-business/talent-agency-decides-not-represent-208992
Talent Agency Decides Not to Represent Casey Anthony Lawyer Jose Baez (Exclusive)

Casey Anthony attorney Jose Baez has been dropped by the talent agency that signed him earlier Thursday.

What, did they discover there is no talent?? 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #53 on: July 08, 2011, 09:06:31 AM »

Pharlap, thank you!
 an angelic monkey

Thank You and ALL monkeys....

Can someone or a bunch of you guys work facebook ?
Not good at it, yet...

http://www.change.org/petitions/create-caylees-law?utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=share_petition&utm_term=own_wall

Goal- every state.............

Added to Facebook and Twitter
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #54 on: July 08, 2011, 09:06:32 AM »

http://twitter.com/#!/CFNews13Casey
CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Getting ready to talk about juror life! We're in courtroom 23 -the jury box!! #CaseyAnthony -jfell yfrog.com/kkozhgrj
9 minutes ago
Casey Anthony News13
CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Just ran into courthouse employee who says, "Good to have things back to normal around here." she was smiling. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
42 minutes ago

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #55 on: July 08, 2011, 09:06:53 AM »

I keep thinking they cannot protect her forever, but then I think well OJ is still alive, Susan Smith is still alive, but then maybe something will happen to not kill her but she will be stupid and go back to jail or something.  I am just not that patient.  I bet you any money, she will be videod going to her house (Cindy and George's) soon after getting out. 

I think I would feel better if just 1 family member shunned her for what she did to Caylee and said I do not want anything more to do with you on national TV or something.   
I don't see any of her family shunning her only because they think she will have mega blood bucks. I don't know about this federal courts not having the double jeopardy law can only pray that its true, But you want to know something, as poor as I am there is no way on earth I would want to be her,I have a strong feeling in my gut someone has already marked her they will wait til things cool off and then do away with her. I honestly believe her days are numbered
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #56 on: July 08, 2011, 09:06:55 AM »

Mornin' y'all!  Is it me or do you not see the usual hubbub/buzz in the media and entertainment industry wanting to jump all over slore and her camp?  Could her acquittal be the worst sentence she could ever get?  Real people across America despise this woman and her attys and I have the feeling life on the outside is going to be 20x's more difficult than in her protected little cell!  Bozo winning this case made him think he would be the media darling but guess what?  He makes people want to hurl!!  All these two can see right now is $$$$$ signs and fame and I don't think "We the people" will allow this to happen.  I can imagine one neighborhood on this earth that would welcome Casey!

Don't get me wrong cause I wished the DP on her but I can forsee some child loving activist coming after slore.  Can't say I wouldn't buy them a plane ride to wherever she lays her head!!!!

Ya reckon ol Cheney and his wife's social calendar might dry up soon?  What decent folks in their right mind would still want them in their social circle? It's a cruel world when nobody likes you!

It'll come back to haunt them. They sold their souls.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #57 on: July 08, 2011, 09:07:06 AM »

This is beautiful...Caylee song written by Gary Levox of Rascall Flats...

http://wqyk.radio.com/2011/07/08/a-tribute-song-for-caylee-anthony-called-shes-going-places-written-by-gary-levox-of-

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #58 on: July 08, 2011, 09:07:57 AM »

What, did they discover there is no talent?? 

When you're hot, you're hot
When you're NOT, you're NOT
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #59 on: July 08, 2011, 09:07:59 AM »

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/on-the-record/transcript/casey-anthony-prosecutor-039we-presented-every-shred-evidence-we-could039

Thanks trimm...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.