April 24, 2024, 07:29:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #1 7/8/11  (Read 373565 times)
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #80 on: July 08, 2011, 09:24:15 AM »

It's on youtube.......... an angelic monkey......I made it a favorite.....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLudQC0MBJU

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #81 on: July 08, 2011, 09:24:17 AM »

Poor Bozo!   Lost his agent before he ever got out to Hollywood...
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/07/jose-baez-loses-hollywood-agent-john-morgan-to-question-casey-anthony.html

they fired him!    Yeah...
crazybabyborg
« Reply #82 on: July 08, 2011, 09:25:22 AM »

I just have to say this.......

I really had a hard time seeing KC in court, expecting to be released. I can't stand her demeanor. You can just look at her and tell that she thinks she is God's gift to the world. Why not? Her Mother was drooling all over herself at the sight of her and the jury came back with nothing but a smile for the defense. Getting away with murder has done nothing but bolster all that is wrong with her.

This family is as screwed up as any I've ever run into.

I hope that Ashton gets a job on television in his retirement. There were many folks involved in OJ's case that went on to do that, and he'd be good at it.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #83 on: July 08, 2011, 09:26:31 AM »

Beautiful...   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #84 on: July 08, 2011, 09:26:47 AM »

I feel sorry for several people that Casey tore apart, but most especially Jesse Grund and his family. The Anthony's, including Casey, ran them into the ground and all they ever did was treat Caylee like she was part of their family. They welcomed her with open arms. They tried to help Casey, too, afterall Jesse was in love with her. The Grunds are a beautiful, religious, loving family that strives to be a positive influence to whomever they come in contact with. How dare those Anthonys run the Grunds through the mud. How dare they!
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #85 on: July 08, 2011, 09:31:35 AM »

I really had a hard time seeing KC in court, expecting to be released. I can't stand her demeanor. You can just look at her and tell that she thinks she is God's gift to the world. Why not? Her Mother was drooling all over herself at the sight of her and the jury came back with nothing but a smile for the defense. Getting away with murder has done nothing but bolster all that is wrong with her.

I hope that Ashton gets a job on television in his retirement. There were many folks involved in OJ's case that went on to do that, and he'd be good at it.

I know.  I would love to know that the jury thinks now that they have had a chance to see her act normal and not all sad and demure like her act in court.  None of the reporters are asking this question now. None of them are asking what they thought of KC.  Drives me nuts.

Gotta say, I will probably never get involved in another case.  Too heart breaking.  And this is why people do nothing any more.  This is why people do not volunteer that much any more.  This is why people do not get involved. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #86 on: July 08, 2011, 09:32:34 AM »

Omg I know! I'd watch his show. I think Jeff Ashton is charismatic & smart. He's articulate. Adorable to look at, too.

The Anthony clan is wacko if ya ask me. I thought it was interesting what Jesse said last night on Dr Drew. He talked about how Cindy always talked down to Casey, like really negative. I believe him. I can only imagine what went on in that house.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #87 on: July 08, 2011, 09:33:53 AM »

I feel so bad for LInd, Jeff and Mr. George.  I gotta wonder how hurt they are.  What can you do when you have only bones with duct tape on the mouth to work with and a hair in the trunk. 

They were screwed from day one.  If they had not used the A's testimony they prob would have lost, and they lost using their testimony. 

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #88 on: July 08, 2011, 09:35:10 AM »

Bet you the A's are plannign (with the help of Bozo) a big Get out of Prison for murdering your baby party. 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #89 on: July 08, 2011, 09:35:22 AM »

A new Winnie the Pooh movie is in theaters July 15th

http://www.movieweb.com/movie/winnie-the-pooh

The date just stood out for me, three years after the 911 calls and the beginning of the wild goose chases.

sigh...

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
crazybabyborg
« Reply #90 on: July 08, 2011, 09:35:56 AM »

I heard JV say last night that lightning struck a tree down where Caylee was "dumped". I hope the next one goes on up Suburban drive for a warning shot before the killer strike makes it's way to KC's cell. 

theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #91 on: July 08, 2011, 09:37:05 AM »

Bet you the A's are plannign (with the help of Bozo) a big Get out of Prison for murdering your baby party. 

I am sure they are - but I wonder if CA has figured out yet that she is screwed out of all the blood money she thought she would get - now her spawn gets it - and I bet spawn will not share.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #92 on: July 08, 2011, 09:37:49 AM »

Did anyone see Dr Bethany Marshall on Nancy Grace last night? She was fired up.
NG had two of Tony L's friends on there to talk about the night Casey was found by Cindy.  We already knew that she told them all "You  better be rich because she will take you for every penny you have'  but I didn't realize that when Lee came over later for her things, he told them "Listen, my sister is a con artist, she is an expert liar, she steals from everyone around her,forges checks and if she hasn't done it to you then you are lucky".
Bethany Marshall chimed in about the 'family dysfunction' people keep talking about. She said the rest of the family would have been as 'normal' as the rest of us without Casey, then said CA/GA knew that she was a PARASITE and had a criminal mind, a criminal brain, and did nothing.   They are just as responsible for leaving Caylee with her.     
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #93 on: July 08, 2011, 09:37:53 AM »

I heard JV say last night that lightning struck a tree down where Caylee was "dumped". I hope the next one goes on up Suburban drive for a warning shot before the killer strike makes it's way to KC's cell. 

That was funny.  This morning was thinking how nice it would be if say a terrorist flew a plane into the prison, but then I remembered there are innocent people in the prison who do not deserve to die because of a wench. 

Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #94 on: July 08, 2011, 09:38:07 AM »

Omg I know! I'd watch his show. I think Jeff Ashton is charismatic & smart. He's articulate. Adorable to look at, too.

The Anthony clan is wacko if ya ask me. I thought it was interesting what Jesse said last night on Dr Drew. He talked about how Cindy always talked down to Casey, like really negative. I believe him. I can only imagine what went on in that house.
I could listen to him talk for hours the way his eyes lights up when he smiles and Dr Vass just stole my heart I could just listen to him for hours on hours
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #95 on: July 08, 2011, 09:39:09 AM »

I am sure they are - but I wonder if CA has figured out yet that she is screwed out of all the blood money she thought she would get - now her spawn gets it - and I bet spawn will not share.

Bet mom makes her chili that KC missed 3 years ago. 

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #96 on: July 08, 2011, 09:39:41 AM »

Ya know what I was thinking?

When these jurors were picked, I'll bet their parents & families were extremely proud. Bet they even bragged to some of their friends that they're related to somebody on this jury & now they'll be famous.

Wonder how proud their parents & families are now. Horrible decision to let this skank be acquitted. Now they're persona non grata. Yeah, now that this jury is infamous for being some of the most idiotic people to ever serve for the U.S. Court system, wonder how their parents & families feel now.

They probably don't wanna be seen in public with them. I know I wouldn't.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #97 on: July 08, 2011, 09:40:59 AM »

Ya know what I was thinking?

When these jurors were picked, I'll bet their parents & families were extremely proud. Bet they even bragged to some of their friends that they're related to somebody on this jury & now they'll be famous.

Wonder how proud their parents & families are now. Horrible decision to let this skank be acquitted. Now they're persona non grata. Yeah, now that this jury is infamous for being some of the most idiotic people to ever serve for the U.S. Court system, wonder how their parents & families feel now.

They probably don't wanna be seen in public with them. I know I wouldn't.

I bet they are cringing, some maybe moving, for the day their names are release, and I feel bad for the ones who have small children. 

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #98 on: July 08, 2011, 09:41:24 AM »

http://www.tmz.com/2011/07/08/casey-anthony-murder-trial-not-guilty-sentenced-to-jail-jose-baez-signed-william-morris-agency/
Casey Anthony's Lawyer: We TOASTED Because ...

Casey Anthony's defense lawyer tells TMZ ... his team popped bubbly and raised their glasses after the not-guilty verdict because "We have a long-standing tradition; we toast to the Constitution."

::snipping2::

Mason also defended his use of his now infamous middle finger salute that day -- telling us it was directed at a "guy from a radio station who has been stalking my team for months."

Cheney says, "He was yelling at the ladies on my team, 'Are you on your period?' and he was also calling them 'baby killers.'"

"This guy was outside and pounding on the glass and I flipped the son-of-a-bitch off, and I'll do it again!"

::snipping2::

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #99 on: July 08, 2011, 09:42:46 AM »

I feel sorry for several people that Casey tore apart, but most especially Jesse Grund and his family. The Anthony's, including Casey, ran them into the ground and all they ever did was treat Caylee like she was part of their family. They welcomed her with open arms. They tried to help Casey, too, afterall Jesse was in love with her. The Grunds are a beautiful, religious, loving family that strives to be a positive influence to whomever they come in contact with. How dare those Anthonys run the Grunds through the mud. How dare they!

i feel sorry for the Grunds as well but Cindy orchestrated this mess she is the ring leader and allowed Casey to take control of them
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.