April 26, 2024, 03:12:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #1 7/8/11  (Read 373646 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #140 on: July 08, 2011, 10:06:33 AM »

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/risky-business/talent-agency-decides-not-represent-208992
Talent Agency Decides Not to Represent Casey Anthony Lawyer Jose Baez (Exclusive)
Paradigm had signed the lawyer Thursday afternoon.
12:51 AM 7/8/2011 by Daniel Miller

Casey Anthony attorney Jose Baez has been dropped by the talent agency that signed him earlier Thursday.

Good Morning Monks!  I hope this is true...if so all the emails and tweets must have worked!  He, like his client, are Piranhas to all who come close to them

I hope it's true too and that they dropped him hard.......... on his arse!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #141 on: July 08, 2011, 10:06:42 AM »

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/spencer-green/casey-anthony-trial_b_891264.html

Casey Anthony Jury to Solve Debt Ceiling Crisis in 11 Hours

Jurors of the Casey Anthony trial have been flown to Washington, D.C. in the hope of harnessing their talents to solve the looming debt ceiling crisis. "If anyone can make a swift and unpopular decision about this economic problem, it's them," said Senator Morris Harveston. "We've tried everything else. There is no reasonable doubt in my mind that they will get the job done."

::snipping2::     

OMG hahahahaha! This is great! Funny!

Yes it is funny, but then again they don't do anything without being paid now...so how much is it gonna cost us?

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
serenity/4thekids
Scared Monkey

« Reply #142 on: July 08, 2011, 10:07:27 AM »

I feel sorry for several people that Casey tore apart, but most especially Jesse Grund and his family. The Anthony's, including Casey, ran them into the ground and all they ever did was treat Caylee like she was part of their family. They welcomed her with open arms. They tried to help Casey, too, afterall Jesse was in love with her. The Grunds are a beautiful, religious, loving family that strives to be a positive influence to whomever they come in contact with. How dare those Anthonys run the Grunds through the mud. How dare they!

i feel sorry for the Grunds as well but Cindy orchestrated this mess she is the ring leader and allowed Casey to take control of them

Good morning Monkey's,

Let me see if I have this straight.  Mrs. A would have stood by an watched an innocent man put to death, if she were successful
at framing him?  She would have sacrificed a innocent life (JG) for the sake of covering her daughters posterior?  She is a nursie?
A nursie from a Mel Brooks movie Smile

IMO, you have it straight because she already sacrificed the most innocent of all, she stood by while her crazy, screwed up daughter was allowed to care for Caylee, she and George both knew that Casey was a ticking timebomb and even in death, she deserted Caylee, I hope she never has peace and I'm glad LE didn't listen to their crazy spew anout Jesse.
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #143 on: July 08, 2011, 10:07:46 AM »

Fla. Caylee’s Law in the works
By PARADISE AFSHAR - pafshar@bradenton.com

Email Story
Printer Friendly

Reprint | License
Text Size:

MANATEE -- State Rep. Bill Hager, R-Boca Raton, is sponsoring a bill dubbed Caylee’s Law in reaction to the Casey Anthony trial.
If passed in the next legislative session, the law would make it a felony not to report a missing child to law enforcement.
“The purpose of my bill is two fold,” Hager said. “First to provide another arrow in the prosecutor’s quiver, in terms of prosecuting such matters in the future and number two, to remind all parents and guardians they need to immediately report a missing child.”
Hager said the month-long time lapse time for Anthony to report her daughter missing was the “dark cloud” that hovered over the case and one of the factors that inspired the proposed bill.

Read more: http://www.bradenton.com/2011/07/08/3331699/fla-caylees-law-in-the-works.html#ixzz1RVwXOAgO

I'm sorry pharlap, I do try to read your posting BUT that cat avatar  drives me nuts.
I miss a lot of what you post my eyes keep going to the left. Then I  hurry by Sorry

Is this better on your eyes Blonde....-)

634,000 and counting...........Caylee's Law

http://www.change.org/petitions/create-caylees-law?utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=share_petition&utm_term=own_wall

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #144 on: July 08, 2011, 10:08:35 AM »

These are yesterday's, aren't they?  They new?

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #145 on: July 08, 2011, 10:08:45 AM »

Good Morning!
excuse my manners
first almost full night sleep in 3 months

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #146 on: July 08, 2011, 10:09:51 AM »

Jurors of the Casey Anthony trial have been flown to Washington, D.C. in the hope of harnessing their talents to solve the looming debt ceiling crisis. "If anyone can make a swift and unpopular decision about this economic problem, it's them," said Senator Morris Harveston. "We've tried everything else. There is no reasonable doubt in my mind that they will get the job done."

Yes it is funny, but then again they don't do anything without being paid now...so how much is it gonna cost us?

Priceless..    Monkey Devil!

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #147 on: July 08, 2011, 10:10:07 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/07/jose-baez-loses-hollywood-agent-john-morgan-to-question-casey-anthony.html
Jose Baez loses Hollywood agent; John Morgan to question Casey Anthony
Caylee and Casey Anthony, George and Cindy Anthony, Jose Baez, WFTV — posted by halboedeker on July, 8 2011 7:21 AM

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #148 on: July 08, 2011, 10:11:50 AM »

I posted to Pat Brown the other night that these people will be radioactive and shunned... her response was that they will be rich ....so what, I would rather be poor and have a good reputation

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #149 on: July 08, 2011, 10:11:53 AM »

http://www.facebook.com/pages/I-Dont-Support-Casey-Anthony-Making-Millions-For-Her-Story/199074363475161

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/BoycottCaseyAnthony/

Thought I would pass these on...........
serenity/4thekids
Scared Monkey

« Reply #150 on: July 08, 2011, 10:12:30 AM »

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/risky-business/talent-agency-decides-not-represent-208992
Talent Agency Decides Not to Represent Casey Anthony Lawyer Jose Baez (Exclusive)

Casey Anthony attorney Jose Baez has been dropped by the talent agency that signed him earlier Thursday.

Good Morning Monks!  I hope this is true...if so all the emails and tweets must have worked!  He, like his client, are Piranhas to all who come close to them

I hope it's true too and that they dropped him hard.......... on his arse!

Me too! I turn the channel every time I see Jose or Cheney being interviewed, I do not want to hear them gloat and talk about how nnocent Casey is, they got lucky, that's all, they got 12 people who admittedly stated the dots were not connected for them, although I thought we all learned how to connect dots in kinder garden, but not them, now we know why JP always used the word "special" when asking them, would you like a "special" recess? JMO
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #151 on: July 08, 2011, 10:12:31 AM »

I don't mean to offend no ne by saying this...I think God showed the world how this family was and thats why he took his littlest angel home again. because he knew he gave them a beautiful child that should of made them stop and rethink things over and straighten up thier lives, I personally think Caylee is better off in the hands of God then with these people. Could you imagine if she had grown up in this family how she would be just like Casey and I dont think god wanted her to be like that.

This does not excuses any of their behavior to me they are very discussing family,I feel the jurors were paid off somehow someway, Juror #3 even admitted she had made up her mind before going into deliberations. I dont think there was even a 2-12 or 6-6. I think the ones who have talked so far are making excuses and trying to get sympathy so they arent thought to be idiots, Guess what jurors you were each and everyone idiots. If I had to hang the juror there is no way I would of sided with anyone of them that didnt think guilty was the only verdict to make.

I agree wtih you that she is much better off up in heaven than with that horrible screwed up family and most likely she would have turned into another KC or Sindy.

I am thrilled that they can no longer hurt her, EVER AGAIN. 

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #152 on: July 08, 2011, 10:12:52 AM »

I heard JV say last night that lightning struck a tree down where Caylee was "dumped". I hope the next one goes on up Suburban drive for a warning shot before the killer strike makes it's way to KC's cell. 

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #153 on: July 08, 2011, 10:13:56 AM »

I feel so bad for LInd, Jeff and Mr. George.  I gotta wonder how hurt they are.  What can you do when you have only bones with duct tape on the mouth to work with and a hair in the trunk. 

They were screwed from day one.  If they had not used the A's testimony they prob would have lost, and they lost using their testimony. 

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #154 on: July 08, 2011, 10:14:48 AM »

I think I read that SinSin didn't renew her nursing license, that she let it lapse. Does anybody remember this? If so, do you know the date she was supposed to renew, the expiration date? I wonder who offered her money. Maybe that's around the time a book seal came into play. I mean, she'd been a nurse for years. Why give that up unless she knew she'd never have to work "hard" again?

https://ww2.doh.state.fl.us/irm00praes/prasindi.asp?LicId=94605&ProfNBR=1701&Lookup=TRUE

License Verification
Data As Of 7/8/2011

CYNTHIAMARIE PLESEAANTHONY
LICENSE NUMBER: RN2087282    Printer Friendly Version

Profession
REGISTERED NURSE
License/Activity Status
CLEAR/ACTIVEClick here for more information
License Expiration Date       License Original Issue Date
4/30/2013       02/12/1990
Discipline on File       Public ComplaintClick here for more information
NO       NO
Address of Record
4937 HOPESPRING DR.
ORLANDO,FL32829
UNITED STATES

Thanks Trimm. In Florida, is it every 2 years that a nurse needs to renew her license? I thought i heard it expired last year or early 2011. I wonder if she renewed after it became public. Maybe I'm misremembering or something...
cece5300
Scared Monkey

« Reply #155 on: July 08, 2011, 10:16:47 AM »

Monkey Devil!  Monkey Devil!  Monkey Devil!

Hahahahaha!

Little by little, justice is coming.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #156 on: July 08, 2011, 10:17:44 AM »

After I get over this mockery and my anger, rage, and hurt, I plan to write a letter to JBP because he, I think, hurt me most out of all of this.  I know he is limited by the law, but I really felt he was in Caylee's corner and would do anything he could to seek justice for her.  He will just throw it out I am sure, but maybe he will read it and maybe he will feel a twinge of hurt by it, but I doubt it.

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #157 on: July 08, 2011, 10:19:50 AM »

DR. DREW

Casey Anthony to be Released Next Week

Aired July 7, 2011 - 21:00   ET

THIS IS A RUSH TRANSCRIPT. THIS COPY MAY NOT BE IN ITS FINAL FORM AND MAY BE UPDATED.

PINSKY: Right. I understand. Now, Jesse, at one point, you told the police that Casey and Cindy were trying to frame you for the murder of Caylee. Watch this tape.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

JESSE GRUND: I was told by individual who was working with the Anthony family who had got to sit in on a couple of the attorney meetings that Casey was telling her attorneys and Cindy was backing her up on this, that I killed Caylee. That I planted the evidence in the car. That I had access to the car because I had keys and that I was framing her because of my obsession with Caylee.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: So your understanding from this person is the family`s posturing towards they know that the child is deceased, but they`re posturing towards the defense?

JESSE GRUND: Correct. Yes, sir.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: And who told you this?

JESSE GRUND: Leonard Padilla told me that.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Did Padilla tell you how you killed the baby? Did they say how they were putting that together?

JESSE GRUND: I think he may have said that I drowned Caylee. I think that`s what they`re trying to say.

END

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1107/07/ddhln.01.html

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #158 on: July 08, 2011, 10:20:22 AM »

Priceless..    Monkey Devil!

That helped

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #159 on: July 08, 2011, 10:21:33 AM »

HLN discussing tactics used to throw media off when Casey's released. Says LA does it all the time with high profile cases! First release date is in 6 days then 10 then recalculated again then before you know it the inmate is gone! They think she could be released secretly this sat or sun leaving in an unknown vehicle with tinted windows! We could miss it all!! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.