April 25, 2024, 12:40:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #1 7/8/11  (Read 373574 times)
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #160 on: July 08, 2011, 10:21:42 AM »

Am I correct in that if the betch were to come out tomorrow and say something like you stupid jurors, I fooled you all, I killed Caylee, she could not be retried, right?

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #161 on: July 08, 2011, 10:22:55 AM »

https://twitter.com/#!/OSCaseyAnthony
OSCaseyAnthony Casey Anthony News
Talent agency signs, drops JoseBaez? Avoids #CaseyAnthony. http://bit.ly/rfzzDq
13 minutes ago

I laugh everytime I see this.   

Ya know, right?  Monkey Devil!
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #162 on: July 08, 2011, 10:23:59 AM »

HLN discussing tactics used to throw media off when Casey's released. Says LA does it all the time with high profile cases! First release date is in 6 days then 10 then recalculated again then before you know it the inmate is gone! They think she could be released secretly this sat or sun leaving in an unknown vehicle with tinted windows! We could miss it all!! 

I don't plan to watch her leave jail, that will just piss me the heck off.  I really don't care, unless somebody manages to get a shot in, but I doubt that will happen that day. 

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #163 on: July 08, 2011, 10:25:10 AM »

HLN discussing tactics used to throw media off when Casey's released. Says LA does it all the time with high profile cases! First release date is in 6 days then 10 then recalculated again then before you know it the inmate is gone! They think she could be released secretly this sat or sun leaving in an unknown vehicle with tinted windows! We could miss it all!! 

And it pisses me off that they would do this, like to the public, for a baby killer.  Grrrrr.

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #164 on: July 08, 2011, 10:26:10 AM »

Am I correct in that if the betch were to come out tomorrow and say something like you stupid jurors, I fooled you all, I killed Caylee, she could not be retried, right?

That is correct...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #165 on: July 08, 2011, 10:26:53 AM »

I don't plan to watch her leave jail, that will just piss me the heck off.  I really don't care, unless somebody manages to get a shot in, but I doubt that will happen that day. 

I know, but I wanted the crowds there screaming baby killer! and murderer at her & trying to rip her hair out!! Now we may not get to see that!!!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #166 on: July 08, 2011, 10:27:25 AM »

Thanks Trimm. In Florida, is it every 2 years that a nurse needs to renew her license? I thought i heard it expired last year or early 2011. I wonder if she renewed after it became public. Maybe I'm misremembering or something...
I do not remember about the expiration at the moment,but here are the renewal requirements.
Florida Board of Nursing

Web site: http://www.doh.state.fl.us/mqa/renewal/nurrenewals/nur_renewal.html

Phone: 850-487-3284

Renewal requirements: 25 contact hours of board-approved CE every 2 years (waived during first renewal period if you were licensed by exam), including 1 contact hour on HIV/AIDS, 2 contact hours on prevention of medical errors, and 1 contact hour on domestic violence. You may substitute courses in end-of-life or palliative health care for courses in HIV/AIDS education or domestic violence.
http://www.nursingcenter.com/library/JournalArticle.asp?Article_ID=636579

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #167 on: July 08, 2011, 10:28:44 AM »

I feel sorry for several people that Casey tore apart, but most especially Jesse Grund and his family. The Anthony's, including Casey, ran them into the ground and all they ever did was treat Caylee like she was part of their family. They welcomed her with open arms. They tried to help Casey, too, afterall Jesse was in love with her. The Grunds are a beautiful, religious, loving family that strives to be a positive influence to whomever they come in contact with. How dare those Anthonys run the Grunds through the mud. How dare they!

i feel sorry for the Grunds as well but Cindy orchestrated this mess she is the ring leader and allowed Casey to take control of them

Good morning Monkey's,

Let me see if I have this straight.  Mrs. A would have stood by an watched an innocent man put to death, if she were successful
at framing him?  She would have sacrificed a innocent life (JG) for the sake of covering her daughters posterior?  She is a nursie?
A nursie from a Mel Brooks movie Smile

IMO, you have it straight because she already sacrificed the most innocent of all, she stood by while her crazy, screwed up daughter was allowed to care for Caylee, she and George both knew that Casey was a ticking timebomb and even in death, she deserted Caylee, I hope she never has peace and I'm glad LE didn't listen to their crazy spew anout Jesse.

Thank-you, Serenity.

I am so shocked that Mrs. A would go along with her daughters "chuckie" Smile alibi.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #168 on: July 08, 2011, 10:30:08 AM »

I know, but I wanted the crowds there screaming baby killer! and murderer at her & trying to rip her hair out!! Now we may not get to see that!!!

I agree, me too. 

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #169 on: July 08, 2011, 10:30:51 AM »

Did you hear on HLN that the prison that was let out today was under the impression that KC was already out?  Hmmmm....

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #170 on: July 08, 2011, 10:31:16 AM »

Did you hear on HLN that the prisoner that was let out today was under the impression that KC was already out?  Hmmmm....
self edit

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #171 on: July 08, 2011, 10:31:22 AM »

I am sure if the crowds get wind that they are having a leaving prison party at the A's house, that road is going to be majorly blocked with protestors. 

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #172 on: July 08, 2011, 10:32:29 AM »

JVM just briefly spoke to a released prisoner who said he thought casey had already been released!!??? could be wrong but what if......... Crap!!!!!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #173 on: July 08, 2011, 10:35:09 AM »

http://twitter.com/#!/CFNews13Casey
CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
@
@lalola28 Diane- that's what the Internet is for!! I'll let you know when the story posts!!
28 minutes ago
Casey Anthony News13
Sneak peak: unedited spin around courtroom 23. #CaseyAnthony -jfell yfrog.us/1xmljwz
34 minutes ago
Casey Anthony News13
Tonight on @cfnews13 I'll tell you about something personal Judge Perry loaned all the jurors in the #CaseyAnthony trial. -jfell
46 minutes ago
Casey Anthony News13
Court admin- handing out public tickets and more about juror life! “@lalola28: are you interviewing anyone from #CaseyAnthony trial?”
47 minutes ago

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #174 on: July 08, 2011, 10:36:07 AM »

JVM just briefly spoke to a released prisoner who said he thought casey had already been released!!??? could be wrong but what if......... Crap!!!!!
I have a feeling she was let go yesterday, green truck at door it does not surprise me
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #175 on: July 08, 2011, 10:36:46 AM »

Hi Cubbee....thanks.....Caylee captured the hearts of so many people......this is beautiful......

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #176 on: July 08, 2011, 10:37:03 AM »

I have a feeling she was let go yesterday, green truck at door it does not surprise me

Well, that's good, then somebody can start planning her surprise early, LOL.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #177 on: July 08, 2011, 10:37:40 AM »

Shows she is still there.
Data was last updated on 7/8/2011 10:00:44 AM
http://apps.ocfl.net/bailbond/default.asp?BookNumber=08049710&ID=9504086915257

~ Peter Frampton
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #178 on: July 08, 2011, 10:38:20 AM »

Tonight on @cfnews13 I'll tell you about something personal Judge Perry loaned all the jurors in the #CaseyAnthony trial. -jfell
46 minutes ago

Loaned them what? And wouldnt that be tampering?
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #179 on: July 08, 2011, 10:39:24 AM »

i bet they did let her out
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.