April 18, 2024, 06:41:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #1 7/8/11  (Read 373158 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #200 on: July 08, 2011, 10:59:51 AM »

http://www.secaucusnewjersey.org/casey-anthony-trial-george-anthony-and-cindy-anthony-go-into-hiding-2376.html
Casey Anthony Trial – George Anthony and Cindy Anthony Go Into Hiding
July 8, 2011 | Filed underHeadlines | Posted by Loraine Henrickson

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #201 on: July 08, 2011, 11:00:55 AM »

http://powerwall.msnbc.msn.com/politics/casey-jury-brainwash-1694371.story
Casey Jury Brainwash
The Daily Beast, Friday, July 8, 2011, 5:33am (PDT)

The inevitable juror cameos have begun. Juror Number Three, now known as Jennifer Ford, spoke to Nightline. She came forward to give her explanation for the shocking acquittal that freed Casey Anthony of any criminal liability for the killing of her baby, Caylee Anthony.

No doubt she meant to justify the verdict. On that score, she failed. But she succeeded in showing us a great deal about the dynamics and thinking of this jury—significantly, this sequestered jury.
 ::snipping2::

"But she succeeded in showing us a great deal about the dynamics and thinking of this jury—significantly, this sequestered jury"

what are they inferring here with the "this sequestered jury" ????? (I'm having a slow thinking day)
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #202 on: July 08, 2011, 11:01:50 AM »

Did anyone see Dr Bethany Marshall on Nancy Grace last night? She was fired up.
NG had two of Tony L's friends on there to talk about the night Casey was found by Cindy.  We already knew that she told them all "You  better be rich because she will take you for every penny you have'  but I didn't realize that when Lee came over later for her things, he told them "Listen, my sister is a con artist, she is an expert liar, she steals from everyone around her,forges checks and if she hasn't done it to you then you are lucky".
Bethany Marshall chimed in about the 'family dysfunction' people keep talking about. She said the rest of the family would have been as 'normal' as the rest of us without Casey, then said CA/GA knew that she was a PARASITE and had a criminal mind, a criminal brain, and did nothing.   They are just as responsible for leaving Caylee with her.     

Absolutely! George in his suicide note said he knew for years, tried to do something but was shut down by Cindy! Cindy is just as guilty as Casey, she aided & abetted her lied for her, covered for her , for years! They all knew she was a psycho, but they chose to ignore it! Caylee's death is the price they paid; who's next?

AND here's the problem with the jury..they had a copy of that suicide letter..clearly George stated that he knew there were problems with Casey and had an inkling of this happening a year before..he wrote that.  A suicide note admits your faults..if George had anything to do with Caylee's demise he would have admitted it in that note..he admitted all his other faults.

This jury did not use the brain God gave them to make the correct decision.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #203 on: July 08, 2011, 11:02:15 AM »

http://www.secaucusnewjersey.org/casey-anthony-trial-george-anthony-and-cindy-anthony-go-into-hiding-2376.html
Casey Anthony Trial – George Anthony and Cindy Anthony Go Into Hiding
July 8, 2011 | Filed underHeadlines | Posted by Loraine Henrickson

Waaah.

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #204 on: July 08, 2011, 11:03:58 AM »

Casey Jury Brainwash

The inevitable juror cameos have begun. Juror Number Three, now known as Jennifer Ford, spoke to Nightline. She came forward to give her explanation for the shocking acquittal that freed Casey Anthony of any criminal liability for the killing of her baby, Caylee Anthony.

No doubt she meant to justify the verdict. On that score, she failed. But she succeeded in showing us a great deal about the dynamics and thinking of this jury—significantly, this sequestered jury.

"But she succeeded in showing us a great deal about the dynamics and thinking of this jury—significantly, this sequestered jury"

what are they inferring here with the "this sequestered jury" ????? (I'm having a slow thinking day)

That they should not have been talking to each other about this case.  Or whispering to each other while listening to testimony as some reporters have reported. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #205 on: July 08, 2011, 11:07:46 AM »

Did anyone see Dr Bethany Marshall on Nancy Grace last night? She was fired up.
NG had two of Tony L's friends on there to talk about the night Casey was found by Cindy.  We already knew that she told them all "You  better be rich because she will take you for every penny you have'  but I didn't realize that when Lee came over later for her things, he told them "Listen, my sister is a con artist, she is an expert liar, she steals from everyone around her,forges checks and if she hasn't done it to you then you are lucky".
Bethany Marshall chimed in about the 'family dysfunction' people keep talking about. She said the rest of the family would have been as 'normal' as the rest of us without Casey, then said CA/GA knew that she was a PARASITE and had a criminal mind, a criminal brain, and did nothing.   They are just as responsible for leaving Caylee with her.     

Absolutely! George in his suicide note said he knew for years, tried to do something but was shut down by Cindy! Cindy is just as guilty as Casey, she aided & abetted her lied for her, covered for her , for years! They all knew she was a psycho, but they chose to ignore it! Caylee's death is the price they paid; who's next?

AND here's the problem with the jury..they had a copy of that suicide letter..clearly George stated that he knew there were problems with Casey and had an inkling of this happening a year before..he wrote that.  A suicide note admits your faults..if George had anything to do with Caylee's demise he would have admitted it in that note..he admitted all his other faults.

This jury did not use the brain God gave them to make the correct decision.

I still think in the back of their minds they were thinking a "controversial" decision would have a much bigger pay day for interviews than the guilty verdict everyone wanted!  Judge Alex was talking to Vinny the other night and said he was afraid if the names are released for these idiots it may have negative results on future jurors.  You'd only get jurors who were looking for 15 mins. of fame & could ultimately decide that stirring the pot with an unpopular/obvious verdict were pay more in the end.
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #206 on: July 08, 2011, 11:10:04 AM »

Casey Jury Brainwash

OMG juror #3 makes me sick.. The child needed medical attention..ok that is neglect...They believed GA was lying...My God what about Casey's lies
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #207 on: July 08, 2011, 11:10:55 AM »

Casey Jury Brainwash

That they should not have been talking to each other about this case.  Or whispering to each other while listening to testimony as some reporters have reported. 

thanks zoo - I'm brain dead.  I swear I am mentally exhausted from all this, it honestly feels like someone close to me has passed away.  That kind of grief.  I came in late too - only when the trial started.  I don't see how those of you who have invested your heart for three years are getting through this!!
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #208 on: July 08, 2011, 11:12:39 AM »

I think we should do like Italy.. instead of jurors we use a panel of judges to determine guilt or innocent, I think Italy has it right on that part
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #209 on: July 08, 2011, 11:16:44 AM »

I think we should do like Italy.. instead of jurors we use a panel of judges to determine guilt or innocent, I think Italy has it right on that part

My 19 yr old son stated last night that it should be a job. A job that requires at least a 2 yr degree . A degree where you have to learn how to take evidence and dissect it and figure things out. I think he has a good idea.They are always talking about a shortage of jobs and careers. Maybe this would be a good one. I understand that our constitution and the way things are set up are to protect the innocent. However, I feel that science and technology and just plain old good common sense have made it to where the jury selection thing just does not work anymore.jmo

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #210 on: July 08, 2011, 11:19:07 AM »

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1107/07/pmt.01.html
PIERS MORGAN TONIGHT
Casey Anthony Going Home Next Week
Aired July 7, 2011 - 21:00   ET

ASHTON: Well, you know, obviously, we thought the forensic evidence was there to establish her guilt of first-degree murder. As we explained to the jury through the jury instructions, that verdict can come from any number of different scenarios of how Caylee was killed.

There are, you know, accidental scenarios that would be first- degree murder. There are accidental scenarios that would be aggravated manslaughter. But we felt there was sufficient evidence to show that this was a criminal homicide. We felt first-degree murder.

But certainly, we felt there was enough to show that it was criminal in nature. In fact, that was the testimony of the medical examiner, that this was a homicide. It was not an accident. But the jury, you know, is aware of the evidence. They're the ones that get to decide. And if they don't see in the evidence what we do, then we have to respect that. As you said.

MORGAN: I mean, do you feel comfortable that someone who is a -- clearly a pathological liar, who was an appallingly negligent mother, if nothing else, clearly not, in my view, in any fit mental state, do you feel comfortable that somebody like that will be walking the streets of America in a few days' time?

ASHTON: Well, you know, we did what we could to prevent that, but the jury spoke and I believe the judge gave her the maximum sentence that he could. I just hope that people react in this -- to this release by ignoring her. The best thing they could do to express their disgust to Casey Anthony is to ignore her.

Don't go to the jail when she's released, turn your back on her, just ignore her, pretend that she doesn't exist, because that's the way you can respond to her the best.

ROBIN SAX, ATTORNEY: I do think there was a potential for overcharging. I think, like Judge Seidlin just said, your previous guest, even us legal pundits weren't quite sure if this was a first- degree or was this an accident? That was the hard part of this case that resonated through.

But I think the key problem here is that this is the case for professional juries, if I've ever seen it. That same sick feeling that they don't get the law. Circumstantial evidence is as good of evidence as any.

Short of having a video camera, we have to put things together based on stringing evidence, connecting dots. And that juror number three that you had on earlier today also made the comment she didn't think that she would have to go through the work -- or the jury didn't feel like they should have to go through the work of connecting the dots.

That's exactly what they're supposed to do. If they don't know what they're supposed to do, then there is a problem with our jurors.

MORGAN: Yeah, I mean, what I found baffling was that they seem to be reacting very emotionally, these jurors, as if to say, hey, don't blame us, this was a terrible ordeal. And yet after the whole trial, they just spend 11 or 12 hours deliberating. They don't ask a single follow-up question about anything on a case of a lot of complexity, a lot of unanswered questions.

Not one question do they come back with in their deliberations? I found that extraordinary.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #211 on: July 08, 2011, 11:20:41 AM »

We have received a copy of your complaint from the Florida Bar Legal Dept. We want to make you aware that there is an investigation underway due to public outcry. We of the ACAP of the Florida Bar Association do not take these complaints lightly as we tend to uphold a high standard of decorum from our Attorneys. We will notify you of any decision made in this investigation.

If you want to file a complaint against a lawyer for unethical conduct, please call The Florida Bar's Attorney/Consumer Assistance Program toll-free at 866-352-0707 or at ACAPmail@flabar.org.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #212 on: July 08, 2011, 11:21:37 AM »

My 19 yr old son stated last night that it should be a job. A job that requires at least a 2 yr degree . A degree where you have to learn how to take evidence and dissect it and figure things out. I think he has a good idea.They are always talking about a shortage of jobs and careers. Maybe this would be a good one. I understand that our constitution and the way things are set up are to protect the innocent. However, I feel that science and technology and just plain old good common sense have made it to where the jury selection thing just does not work anymore.jmo
It would be very hard to find people of every day life to get them to take a 2 yr schooling to do this, that's why I said a panel of judges. They already know the law, and most knows you dont have to connect the dots you only need a reasonable doubt. Oh he77 we just need people with common sense. put me in segergation I would be on vacation, seriously give me a book a night and leave me alone with a nice pot of tea and my PJs I would be in heaven.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #213 on: July 08, 2011, 11:24:27 AM »

It would be very hard to find people of every day life to get them to take a 2 yr schooling to do this, that's why I said a panel of judges. They already know the law, and most knows you dont have to connect the dots you only need a reasonable doubt. Oh he77 we just need people with common sense. put me in segergation I would be on vacation, seriously give me a book a night and leave me alone with a nice pot of tea and my PJs I would be in heaven.

I dont really think it would be that hard. Many of the young kids my son knows are going in to the criminal justice field and many more are looking for career paths to follow. Many of the fields they are considering are saturated. Would give many an option to having no future career aspects..I also agree with judges, but fear the politics involved..

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #214 on: July 08, 2011, 11:24:59 AM »

Has anyone seen this article stating that Andrea Lyons said she was physically assaulted twice because of this case yet wouldn't elaborate?  CRAP

http://www.abajournal.com/news/article/former_casey_anthony_lawyer_says_she_was_attacked_twice_during_case/?utm_source=maestro&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=weekly_email

LOL..my bet is if anyone physically assaulted Lyons it was Casey..for making her wear those ugly clothes in court hearings and not letting her play touchy feely with Baez..back in the day.  Lyons got her revenge ..the trial clothing was even uglier.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #215 on: July 08, 2011, 11:25:30 AM »

We have received a copy of your complaint from the Florida Bar Legal Dept. We want to make you aware that there is an investigation underway due to public outcry. We of the ACAP of the Florida Bar Association do not take these complaints lightly as we tend to uphold a high standard of decorum from our Attorneys. We will notify you of any decision made in this investigation.

If you want to file a complaint against a lawyer for unethical conduct, please call The Florida Bar's Attorney/Consumer Assistance Program toll-free at 866-352-0707 or at ACAPmail@flabar.org.

Is this a response from the letter you wrote?   YEA...   

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #216 on: July 08, 2011, 11:26:02 AM »

http://m.cbsnews.com/storysynopsis.rbml?feed_id=0&catid=20077815&videofeed=36

Court seeks to protect Casey Anthony, jurors
July 08, 2011

Concern over the safety of Casey Anthony and the jurors who found her not guilty in the death of her daughter, Caylee Anthony, has the Florida court where the case was heard on alert.

It released a statement Thursday night saying that, for security reasons, "appropriate measures will be taken" when Anthony is released.
She will be let go at a secret location, reports CBS News correspondent Karen Brown.

There's also concern for the 12 jurors who voted to acquit Anthony. Judge Belvin Perry hasn't released the jurors' names, and may decide not to, out of fear for their safety-- a highly unusual step, Brown reported on "The Early Show."
Casey Anthony jurors explain their thinking
Anthony juror wanted to know how Caylee died

That sounds like a smart thing to do.  I bet they could drop her off in the middle of Harlem. 

or LP's backyard?

Will a Monkey, please, clear this up?  Will KC be on probation when released?  Do we know or how can we find out?  TY

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
dani
Scared Monkey

dum spiro spero.

« Reply #217 on: July 08, 2011, 11:26:58 AM »

I dont really think it would be that hard. Many of the young kids my son knows are going in to the criminal justice field and many more are looking for career paths to follow. Many of the fields they are considering are saturated. Would give many an option to having no future career aspects..I also agree with judges, but fear the politics involved..
Unfortunately many young people are dismissed from jury duty for just that reason -- too young. I was called for jury duty in NY for a murder trial, but I was dismissed along with every other potential juror who was under 25. Mostly much older people remained. I'm not saying I have as much "life experience" but surely I would be able to follow the same instructions as everyone else.

-- my sailor is home, i am complete! --
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #218 on: July 08, 2011, 11:29:43 AM »

Has anyone seen this article stating that Andrea Lyons said she was physically assaulted twice because of this case yet wouldn't elaborate?  CRAP

http://www.abajournal.com/news/article/former_casey_anthony_lawyer_says_she_was_attacked_twice_during_case/?utm_source=maestro&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=weekly_email

I had not seen that...thanks....ya gotta be brave to attack this monster

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #219 on: July 08, 2011, 11:30:03 AM »

Unfortunately many young people are dismissed from jury duty for just that reason -- too young. I was called for jury duty in NY for a murder trial, but I was dismissed along with every other potential juror who was under 25. Mostly much older people remained. I'm not saying I have as much "life experience" but surely I would be able to follow the same instructions as everyone else.

I agree dani...and I have to say that I have been very impressed with my son and his friends being able to understand and follow along with this trial and the testimonies. They have been unjaded, and open minded, shown common sense and have just impressed me so much!

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.