March 28, 2024, 07:06:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #1 7/8/11  (Read 371250 times)
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #220 on: July 08, 2011, 11:30:03 AM »

http://www.secaucusnewjersey.org/casey-anthony-trial-george-anthony-and-cindy-anthony-go-into-hiding-2376.html
Casey Anthony Trial – George Anthony and Cindy Anthony Go Into Hiding
July 8, 2011 | Filed underHeadlines | Posted by Loraine Henrickson

Waaah.

Probably, hiding at the Beach. 

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #221 on: July 08, 2011, 11:31:09 AM »

Hi MONKEYS,
At the beginning of the trial most of us wanted to know everything about the jurors, what they were thinking, eating etc... I really I want them to talk because maybe they tell us something that it is not correct and the baby killer can have more problems...for some reason I believe that they communicated with their families and some of their families with the dirty sneaky BAEZ...i have that feeling...
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #222 on: July 08, 2011, 11:31:29 AM »

http://rumorfix.com/full-entry/2011/7/8/casey-anthony-juror-has-a-change-of-heart.html

Casey Anthony Juror Has A Change Of Heart
Posted on DateJuly 8, 2011 at 8:01 AM

One of the first jurors in the Casey Anthony trial to hire a PR firm and negotiate interviews has decided not to speak to the press after all.

The man, known only as a husband and father of two with a degree in economics, hired Rick French of French, West and Vaughn public relations.

Rick French's office confirmed to RumorFix this morning that for the time being, the juror will not be giving interviews.

It is not known whether the juror changed his mind as result of harsh public reaction to news jurors are trying to cash in on the controversial trial, or for other reasons.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #223 on: July 08, 2011, 11:32:07 AM »

I think we should do like Italy.. instead of jurors we use a panel of judges to determine guilt or innocent, I think Italy has it right on that part

Absolutely, better yet, like in Iraq, just off with their heads, unless the guilty is one of my family members or one of the monkey's family members. 

I would have had a much easier time hearing a judge acquit her than these nimwits though. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #224 on: July 08, 2011, 11:32:08 AM »

Thank you to the monkey that posted this. 

She’s Going Places
http://wqyk.radio.com/2011/07/08/a-tribute-song-for-caylee-anthony-called-shes-going-places-written-by-gary-levox-of-rascal-flatts-cledus-t-judd-jimmy-yeary/

I can only imagine how po'd Cindy and KC will be.  This song will make millions and I hope and pray they can't touch one penny.  It would be nice if the proceeds could be used in a positive way to help the missing and murdered.  A national dna database would be great.  Or a fund to help pay for dna testing of remains in states where there is such a budget crunch that testing gets low priority.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #225 on: July 08, 2011, 11:33:07 AM »

Thank you to the monkey that posted this. 

She’s Going Places
http://wqyk.radio.com/2011/07/08/a-tribute-song-for-caylee-anthony-called-shes-going-places-written-by-gary-levox-of-rascal-flatts-cledus-t-judd-jimmy-yeary/

I can only imagine how po'd Cindy and KC will be.  This song will make millions and I hope and pray they can't touch one penny.  It would be nice if the proceeds could be used in a positive way to help the missing and murdered.  A national dna database would be great.  Or a fund to help pay for dna testing of remains in states where there is such a budget crunch that testing gets low priority.

It is beautiful isn't it... I knew y'all would like it!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #226 on: July 08, 2011, 11:33:24 AM »

I think we should do like Italy.. instead of jurors we use a panel of judges to determine guilt or innocent, I think Italy has it right on that part

My 19 yr old son stated last night that it should be a job. A job that requires at least a 2 yr degree . A degree where you have to learn how to take evidence and dissect it and figure things out. I think he has a good idea.They are always talking about a shortage of jobs and careers. Maybe this would be a good one. I understand that our constitution and the way things are set up are to protect the innocent. However, I feel that science and technology and just plain old good common sense have made it to where the jury selection thing just does not work anymore.jmo
It would be very hard to find people of every day life to get them to take a 2 yr schooling to do this, that's why I said a panel of judges. They already know the law, and most knows you dont have to connect the dots you only need a reasonable doubt. Oh he77 we just need people with common sense. put me in segergation I would be on vacation, seriously give me a book a night and leave me alone with a nice pot of tea and my PJs I would be in heaven.

I dont really think it would be that hard. Many of the young kids my son knows are going in to the criminal justice field and many more are looking for career paths to follow. Many of the fields they are considering are saturated. Would give many an option to having no future career aspects..I also agree with judges, but fear the politics involved..
Unfortunately many young people are dismissed from jury duty for just that reason -- too young. I was called for jury duty in NY for a murder trial, but I was dismissed along with every other potential juror who was under 25. Mostly much older people remained. I'm not saying I have as much "life experience" but surely I would be able to follow the same instructions as everyone else.

I agree dani...and I have to say that I have been very impressed with my son and his friends being able to understand and follow along with this trial and the testimonies. They have been unjaded, and open minded, shown common sense and have just impressed me so much!
I didnt mean to offend anyone ,was talking if jurors like these 17 idiots cant use their common sense maybe it would be better to go with a panel of judges on cases like these that are high profile.
Pattianne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #227 on: July 08, 2011, 11:33:24 AM »

Will a Monkey, please, clear this up?  Will KC be on probation when released?  Do we know or how can we find out?  TY

Casey Anthony fulfilled her probation while she was in prison - per In Session today.  She is a totally free woman, sadly.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #228 on: July 08, 2011, 11:34:26 AM »

http://m.cbsnews.com/storysynopsis.rbml?feed_id=0&catid=20077815&videofeed=36

Court seeks to protect Casey Anthony, jurors
July 08, 2011

Concern over the safety of Casey Anthony and the jurors who found her not guilty in the death of her daughter, Caylee Anthony, has the Florida court where the case was heard on alert.

It released a statement Thursday night saying that, for security reasons, "appropriate measures will be taken" when Anthony is released.
She will be let go at a secret location, reports CBS News correspondent Karen Brown.

There's also concern for the 12 jurors who voted to acquit Anthony. Judge Belvin Perry hasn't released the jurors' names, and may decide not to, out of fear for their safety-- a highly unusual step, Brown reported on "The Early Show."
Casey Anthony jurors explain their thinking
Anthony juror wanted to know how Caylee died

That sounds like a smart thing to do.  I bet they could drop her off in the middle of Harlem. 

or LP's backyard?

Will a Monkey, please, clear this up?  Will KC be on probation when released?  Do we know or how can we find out?  TY

KC will be free as a bird when she gets out, no probation, nada.  Cept having to appear for her depo on the 19th I think it is. 

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #229 on: July 08, 2011, 11:34:26 AM »

July 08, 2011

Concern over the safety of Casey Anthony and the jurors who found her not guilty in the death of her daughter, Caylee Anthony, has the Florida court where the case was heard on alert.

It released a statement Thursday night saying that, for security reasons, "appropriate measures will be taken" when Anthony is released.
She will be let go at a secret location, reports CBS News correspondent Karen Brown.

There's also concern for the 12 jurors who voted to acquit Anthony. Judge Belvin Perry hasn't released the jurors' names, and may decide not to, out of fear for their safety-- a highly unusual step, Brown reported on "The Early Show."

I wish they would drop her at the swamp where she left Caylee!! secret location my ass!!  she can't hide for long....the first time she shows her ugly face someone will see her and reporter it!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #230 on: July 08, 2011, 11:36:21 AM »

http://rumorfix.com/full-entry/2011/7/8/casey-anthony-juror-has-a-change-of-heart.html

One of the first jurors in the Casey Anthony trial to hire a PR firm and negotiate interviews has decided not to speak to the press after all.

The man, known only as a husband and father of two with a degree in economics, hired Rick French of French, West and Vaughn public relations.

Rick French's office confirmed to RumorFix this morning that for the time being, the juror will not be giving interviews.

It is not known whether the juror changed his mind as result of harsh public reaction to news jurors are trying to cash in on the controversial trial, or for other reasons.

Change of heart my arse.  I would bet something influenced this like maybe a wife screaming at him, we have kids you idiot, you just let a baby killer walk. 

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #231 on: July 08, 2011, 11:36:45 AM »

My 19 yr old son stated last night that it should be a job. A job that requires at least a 2 yr degree . A degree where you have to learn how to take evidence and dissect it and figure things out. I think he has a good idea.They are always talking about a shortage of jobs and careers. Maybe this would be a good one. I understand that our constitution and the way things are set up are to protect the innocent. However, I feel that science and technology and just plain old good common sense have made it to where the jury selection thing just does not work anymore.jmo
It would be very hard to find people of every day life to get them to take a 2 yr schooling to do this, that's why I said a panel of judges. They already know the law, and most knows you dont have to connect the dots you only need a reasonable doubt. Oh he77 we just need people with common sense. put me in segergation I would be on vacation, seriously give me a book a night and leave me alone with a nice pot of tea and my PJs I would be in heaven.

I dont really think it would be that hard. Many of the young kids my son knows are going in to the criminal justice field and many more are looking for career paths to follow. Many of the fields they are considering are saturated. Would give many an option to having no future career aspects..I also agree with judges, but fear the politics involved..
Unfortunately many young people are dismissed from jury duty for just that reason -- too young. I was called for jury duty in NY for a murder trial, but I was dismissed along with every other potential juror who was under 25. Mostly much older people remained. I'm not saying I have as much "life experience" but surely I would be able to follow the same instructions as everyone else.

I agree dani...and I have to say that I have been very impressed with my son and his friends being able to understand and follow along with this trial and the testimonies. They have been unjaded, and open minded, shown common sense and have just impressed me so much!
I didnt mean to offend anyone ,was talking if jurors like these 17 idiots cant use their common sense maybe it would be better to go with a panel of judges on cases like these that are high profile.

No offense taken, we are all afforded our own opinions. I myself have a fear of the "good old boy" network and politics with judges. I have seen how effective a panel of judges were in the Natalee Holloway case...didn't work so well. I just happen to feel that if you have a jury of people who are educated specifically to be jurors you might at least be able to get a fair and reasonable verdict. Also people who are educated in subjects tend to love to pick things apart and kick ideas around so at least they might take the time to look at the evidence.

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #232 on: July 08, 2011, 11:37:06 AM »

Has anyone seen this article stating that Andrea Lyons said she was physically assaulted twice because of this case yet wouldn't elaborate?  CRAP

http://www.abajournal.com/news/article/former_casey_anthony_lawyer_says_she_was_attacked_twice_during_case/?utm_source=maestro&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=weekly_email

I had not seen that...thanks....ya gotta be brave to attack this monster
I would have to climb up on more than a chair to attack that. 
I really would like to know about the assault though,it's the monkey way. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #233 on: July 08, 2011, 11:37:34 AM »

http://perezhilton.com/2011-07-08-paradigm-signs-casey-anthonys-attorney

The sad part is that he's such a narcissus he probably does believe this.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #234 on: July 08, 2011, 11:37:41 AM »

July 08, 2011

I wish they would drop her at the swamp where she left Caylee!! secret location my ass!!  she can't hide for long....the first time she shows her ugly face someone will see her and reporter it!!

Dont forget too Sunny there is a fb page dedicated to following her and reporting sightings of her...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #235 on: July 08, 2011, 11:38:09 AM »

UPDATE: Paradigm Signs And Then Unsigns Casey Anthony's Defense Attorney As Client

By NIKKI FINKE | Thursday July 7, 2011

http://www.deadline.com/2011/07/paradigm-signs-casey-anthonys-attorney/

EXCLUSIVE ... 9:45 PM UPDATE: Paradigm has just done an about-face. A new internal memo was sent by the Hollywood agency to all Paradigm employees with the subject heading: "Important Paradigm Update - We have informed Jose Baez tonight that we will not be representing him." Asked for comment, a Paradigm insider tells me, “In the end it’s just not who we are.” I can only imagine what the blowback must have been like.

Earlier in the day, around 4 PM, Paradigm sent out an internal memo to its employees proudly announcing the Baez signing. But Paradigm also maintained, "We have not and have NO INTENTION of signing Casey Anthony." But the agency signed her defense attorney in all areas including broadcasting, books, TV and motion picture rights. No matter what you think of the jury verdict, Baez is hot and in demand by the media because he's controversial, so the Hollywood agents came calling. Jim Griffin was the signing agent. For 5 1/2 hours.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #236 on: July 08, 2011, 11:38:37 AM »

Change of heart my arse.  I would bet something influenced this like maybe a wife screaming at him, we have kids you idiot, you just let a baby killer walk. 
lmao thats rich...karma is starting making her rounds Go KARMA Go
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #237 on: July 08, 2011, 11:38:57 AM »

http://www.secaucusnewjersey.org/casey-anthony-trial-george-anthony-and-cindy-anthony-go-into-hiding-2376.html
Casey Anthony Trial – George Anthony and Cindy Anthony Go Into Hiding
July 8, 2011 | Filed underHeadlines | Posted by Loraine Henrickson

whatever anything to make this more sensational for their book and interviews
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #238 on: July 08, 2011, 11:39:10 AM »

July 08, 2011

Dont forget too Sunny there is a fb page dedicated to following her and reporting sightings of her...

God I hope they make her life miserable, I want to see this page. 

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #239 on: July 08, 2011, 11:39:50 AM »

UPDATE: Paradigm Signs And Then Unsigns Casey Anthony's Defense Attorney As Client

By NIKKI FINKE | Thursday July 7, 2011

http://www.deadline.com/2011/07/paradigm-signs-casey-anthonys-attorney/

EXCLUSIVE ... 9:45 PM UPDATE: Paradigm has just done an about-face. A new internal memo was sent by the Hollywood agency to all Paradigm employees with the subject heading: "Important Paradigm Update - We have informed Jose Baez tonight that we will not be representing him." Asked for comment, a Paradigm insider tells me, “In the end it’s just not who we are.” I can only imagine what the blowback must have been like.

Earlier in the day, around 4 PM, Paradigm sent out an internal memo to its employees proudly announcing the Baez signing. But Paradigm also maintained, "We have not and have NO INTENTION of signing Casey Anthony." But the agency signed her defense attorney in all areas including broadcasting, books, TV and motion picture rights. No matter what you think of the jury verdict, Baez is hot and in demand by the media because he's controversial, so the Hollywood agents came calling. Jim Griffin was the signing agent. For 5 1/2 hours.

I laugh every time I read this...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.